main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The "BIG BAD RANT" Thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Instead of justifying why you support Bush, which I am sceptic if you even know, you choose to be a jerk about it.

What can I say I'm a great guy :D

I chose to rant about my frustrations with the common populous (which is what I thought the purpose of this thread).

Look again bud. The popular vote is for Bush... so a 'rant about my frustrations with the common populous' would be about Kerry dragging his feet before giving his concession speech.

You chose to respond in a way that just makes me think less of you...

I could not think less of you if I tried. Since no one else will say it I'll say it... Roger, no one here likes you. All everyone talks about when/if you come up is how stupid sound and we begin laughing at you. I tried to be direct so you would take note ( you seem to be too stupid to pick up on subtle hints ).... Anyway whatever, I'm quite sure your God can explain it all to you tonight.

Roger: God why do they mock and ridicule me?
    God: Because you are a complete dumbass.
    Roger: Why am I meant to suffer?
    God: It is for everyone's amusement.
    Roger: Do you hate me God?
    God: Yes... I mean err, I'll call you back.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    Lodreh why must you do things like this? When i first met you i had alot of respect for you then when some one else comes in the picture that has a voice as well as the guts to go toe to toe with you it seems like you resort to the childlike bully i have always seen you as. Is it some sort of sad attempt to make Roger sad or feel bad? Well i have news for you man all it does to Roger and me is it just makes me dissappionted and it lowers what i think of you. Perhaps if you just gave Roger the chance to explain himself and perhaps if Roger gave you the chance to explain yourself you would see that both of you are exceedingly intelligent and would both enjoy a good stimulating conversation. But no, both of decide to have a pissing contest and frankly it does neither of you two justice. Just put it back in your pants stop trying to insult peoples intelligence holder. Just because he thinks VERY differesnt than all of us doesnt mean you can insult him. that last remark

"Roger: God why do they mock and ridicule me?
    God: Yes... I mean err, I'll call you back"

is very insulting to ME and i will not allow you to continue this **** anymore either of you. I am sick and tired of the way you two bicker because neither of you will admit that BOTH OF YOU have been mean in the way that you treat each other. ENOUGH please!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. this is MY first rant and i do not like ranting. but i have been insulted by BOTH of you deciding to lower yourselve to the name calling this is not school guys this is a place people can go to discuss thing without fearing being belittled and called names!!! Oh and btw have you realized that besides Mordtat you are the only person to evoke "Arguements" on this board? Interesting but i dont see Fett or Riff or any one else doing things like this except for you and on occasion Mordtat. I first started posting when you were doing the SAME THING to Kaiser. Then you moved to me but i dont care about that. I think you and Kazuma had some words, and now you are doing this crap with Roger. THink about it man you are the one that stirs the pot my freind. Please look at yourself with an unbiast opinion and try to see the observations in which i just listed okay?

3. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    "Lodreh why must you do things like this? "

Because it?s true.

"When i first met you i had alot of respect for you..."

I know, I inspire that in people.

"..then when some one else comes in the picture that has a voice as well as the guts to go toe to toe with you it seems like you resort to the childlike bully i have always seen you as."

I did not start with the name calling and the like but since common sense did not get through to Roger I decided to resort to verbal thuggary. A fight fire with fire approach.

"Is it some sort of sad attempt to make Roger sad or feel bad?"

No. This an attempt to tell Roger what is what. Let him reflect on it and grow as a person who can hold an intelligent conversation.

"Well i have news for you man all it does to Roger and me is it just makes me dissappionted and it lowers what i think of you. Perhaps if you just gave Roger the chance to explain himself and perhaps if Roger gave you the chance to explain yourself you would see that both of you are exceedingly intelligent and would both enjoy a good stimulating conversation. But no, both of decide to have a pissing contest and frankly it does neither of you two justice. Just put it back in your pants stop trying to insult peoples intelligence holder. Just because he thinks VERY differesnt than all of us doesnt mean you can insult him."

I tried to offer an olive branch... however, Roger never attempted to clarify his thoughts or beliefs... so I coached him through basic board edict... spelling, grammar and the like. Roger has yet to so any signs that he is intelligent... ?the ability to speak does not make one intelligent?. I do not recall ever having to claim that I am intelligent... people get that by talking with me. Roger goes spouting off how intelligent he is with nothing substantial to back it with... also he attacks my friends and my own ability to hold abstract thought when he claims ?You can?t understand?. This is what precipitated him being labeled as a dumbass. As I have said numerous times I don?t care what you believe as long as you can explain what you believe. Taking anything as truth without questioning is naive at best... foolish at worse. On a side note... claiming to hear the Almighty audibly is begging to be ridiculed.

"that last remark... is very insulting to ME and i will not allow you to continue this **** anymore either of you..."

First you have no authority over me... I do what I damn well please. Second, if that offends you then you have just a glimpse of how offended my friends and I are everytime Roger post one of his outlandish claims. It is a waste of our time and does not add to the quality of the conversation only bogs it down with mindless dribble. If he has anything worth saying he should take the time to express it clearly and completely.

"this is MY first rant and i do not like ranting..."

It?s good for you... you should try it more often.

"but i have been insulted by BOTH of you..."

I ?stir the pot? to provoke conversation. What you do not see is I communicate with a vast of the majority of the participants on this board via. PM. Discussions that spark from there I put on the board to further my own understanding. Why is it no one else has rallied to your aid? It?s because we are tired of hearing from Roger. Some have decided to ignore him... I felt I would try to help him make sense... that failed. Now I just don?t want to hear it anymore... and frankly I?m not alone.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

4. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    "Lodreh why must you do things like this? When i first met you i had alot of respect for you then when some one else comes in the picture that has a voice as well as the guts to go toe to toe with you it seems like you resort to the childlike bully i have always seen you as." -Drakkor

Sol has done nothing but voice nonsense. Speaking is like spandex. It?s a privilege not a birth right. We have done everything we could do to help him out. We have given him more chances than what many would.

"Is it some sort of sad attempt to make Roger sad or feel bad? Well i have news for you man all it does to Roger and me is it just makes me dissappionted and it lowers what i think of you." -Drakkor

We would never go out of our way to target a person on the boards. In the past we have all agreed to keep dirty laundry from happening on the boards. So this is not an attempt to make Roger sad or unhappy. As of now, I don't think the opinion that Roger has for anyone on this board matters. You and a select view give a rat's ass about what he says. So when you say your opinion of us is lowered, whoopdie freaking do, man.

"Perhaps if you just gave Roger the chance to explain himself and perhaps if Roger gave you the chance to explain yourself you would see that both of you are exceedingly intelligent and would both enjoy a good stimulating conversation." -Drakkor

We have given him more than enough chances. We have tried to have intelligent debates with this levithan of stupidity. His replies to what we say is we are wrong because he says we are wrong. What kind of explantion is that? Sol conducts himself in a manner no better than that of a toddler. There is no debate with, hypochristian zealot from the cold side of hell.

"But no, both of decide to have a pissing contest and frankly it does neither of you two justice. Just put it back in your pants stop trying to insult peoples intelligence holder. Just because he thinks VERY differesnt than all of us doesnt mean you can insult him." -Drakkor

You are right Drakkor, he is different than us. 95% of the people who read and reply to these boards are no where near as stupid as Sol comes across. Frankly, Lod-reh does not need to insult Sol, Sol does a good enough job by himself. However, we are tired of reading Sol's bull crap.

"Roger: God why do they mock and ridicule me?
    God: Yes... I mean err, I'll call you back"
    -Lod-reh

I found this to be very funny and it brighten my dark and gloomy day.

"is very insulting to ME and i will not allow you to continue this **** anymore either of you." -Drakkor

You want to do something about it? Then Sol is your problem because you invited him to these boards. I suggest you find away to either "shut him up or shut him down."

"I am sick and tired of the way you two bicker because neither of you will admit that BOTH OF YOU have been mean in the way that you treat each other. ENOUGH please!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Drakkor

Not nearly as sick and tired as the entire Fan Force board is. Who cares who has been mean to who. Lod-reh we all know will not go out of his way to hurt a friend of our fan force. We have watched this entire event unfold and Lod-reh is very justified in what he has said and done. I for one and many others support Lod-reh in this matter. I have not said anything as of late because I thought Sol had finally shut the hell up.

"P.S. this is MY first rant and i do not like ranting. but i have been insulted by BOTH of you deciding to lower yourselve to the name calling this is not school guys this is a place people can go to discuss thing without fearing being belittled and called names!!! Oh and btw have you realized that besides Mordtat you are the only person to evoke "Arguements" on this board? Interesting but i dont see Fett or Riff or any one else doing things like this except for you and on occasion Mordtat. I first started posting when you were doing

5. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Okay, my thoughts for those who care. Posting on a message board can be dangerous if you dont know the people your talking to. Quite honestly, I wasnt sure how to take Force Theologian at times because I didnt know him. Now that we have met, I really like the guy and have an idea how to read him on this board. Sol made a bad first impression on here with his know-it-all attitude and talk of having God in his ear. He may be a great guy to those who know him. But to those of us who dont, we dont know how to take him. Lodreh made an attempt at peace, kind of laid down the methods to our posting madness and tried to start anew. Sol doesnt seem to get it. He comes back with more smart-ass comments about grammar and punctuation. Sol, let me tell you something: one thing I have learned in the time I have known these cats; Lodreh, Entropy, and Mordtat are not people you want to debate unless you have your ducks in a row. If you come across as being ignorant they will eat you alive. They are all three EXTREMELY intelligent, yet disturbed human beings(well you ARE! :D ) Riff and the rest of the guys and occasional gals are no dummies either. I'm not a real smart dude. Not stupid, but not into deep philosophy and thought like they are. So if you come across as being ignorant to me, something is terribly wrong. I dont disagree with all you've posted Sol. Your faith in God is admirable. You just need to learn to express yourself better and make sure you know the company you keep.
    Drakkor, I dont agree with what you said about Lodreh as he is hardly a bully. But you deserve credit for speaking your mind and defending a friend. Okay, I'm out. Back to some Star Wars talk.

6. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    "They are all three EXTREMELY intelligent, yet disturbed human beings(well you ARE! :D)"

Thanks for that Eddie-wan :D

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

7. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Yeah, we are disturbed... some more than others.

8. Kaiser_Fisto

Kaiser_Fisto Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2004
    "Roger, no one here likes you."
    That's not true, either.
    I like Roger, and its because I have hung out with him nearly countless times.
    He's a good fellow...
    And I'm not going to defend anyone per-say, but I was just trying to correct something that was said.
    There's a few of us up here that like Sol, and it's because we know him personally.
    Writing is a Universal form of expression, yes?
    But I am pretty sure that in person, things would be much different, but it seems that none of you wish to give that kind of mercy.
    And, uh, that stuff that went on between Mordtat and Myself had nothing to do with Star Wars, not at all, and yet, it was brought up on here without question. I'm not liking how history seems to be repeating itself here. I don't see how anyone of you is "stupid". To me, some of you guys waste your high intelligence on bashing people who you deem less intelligent than you.
    And I am man enough to admit that most of you up here have surpassed me in intelligence, no question.
    My Int score would be lower, but my Wisdom is nice.
    You have hit on Religion and Conspiracies mostly with Roger...have you touched down on other subjects with him yet? Maybe you should give that a go, and I guarantee the result will be different.
    I would ask "Can't we all just get along"?
    But it's too much to ask.

-Bush Won. ]-}

9. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Kaiser... lol, yeah you are right that was not a fair statement. I should have just said "Yes I am a gay robot" and let the insanity continue.

No. I'm tired of hearing from the peanut gallery. Problems will continue as long as stupid post and stupid topics are brought up.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

10. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Kaiser said-"I like Roger, and its because I have hung out with him nearly countless times.
    He's a good fellow"

My point exactly. You KNOW him.

Kaiser said-"I'm not liking how history seems to be repeating itself here."

Well this IS a Star Wars board. Maybe this is Episode II. :D

11. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    "Maybe this is Episode II"

As long as Jar Jar doesn't show up ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

12. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    "Yes I am a gay robot"

I told yall he was disturbed!! :D

13. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Lol, "Everyone's thinking it... I'm just sayin' it..."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

14. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I never thought about Lodreh as a robot...
    Wonder what a Lodreh-Bot would be like?

15. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    First, I'ld just like to say that I'm leaving the issues of Lodreh's character alone. He's quite capable of defending himself. However there are a few things I would like to speak on.

Is it some sort of sad attempt to make Roger sad or feel bad?

Perhaps it is. I can't speak to Lodreh's motives. However, what I can tell you is that it is an accurate reflection of how most of the people on the boards view him. Most of us have just been too polite to come right out and say it. However, since subtle (and not so subtle) hints seemed not to be working, I guess Lodreh decided it was time for a more direct approach.

Perhaps if you just gave Roger the chance to explain himself and perhaps if Roger gave you the chance to explain yourself you would see that both of you are exceedingly intelligent and would both enjoy a good stimulating conversation.

See, that's the very crux of the problem. We have given him the chance to explain himself. What we got in return was a diatribe about how smart and cool he is and how we just aren't capable of understanding just how smart and cool he is. I once told Mordtat when discussing whether or not a comment of his was offensive, "You're not the one who gets to make that decision." The same goes for Roger. If he wants our respect, he's got to earn it, not just tell us that he deserves it. If he doesn't want our respect, that's fine too, but telling us he deserves it isn't going to get him anywhere.

Just because he thinks VERY differesnt than all of us doesnt mean you can insult him.

Actually it does. Free Speach and all that. Now, he couldn't make unfounded accusations or anything (that would be slander), but he's free to express his opinion on the individual.

In closing, I'ld like to add, that after your PM asking me to give Roger a chance, I've done my best to hold my tongue. I figured it would just take a little while for him to calm down and get a feel for the boards. Much like it took Kaiser and Kazuma some time to get a feel for the boards and fit in. However, unlike Kaiser and Kazuma, Roger doesn't seem to have any desire to fit in with us. He seems to want to be the outsider who's so anti-establishment that he doesn't even agree with himself half the time. If that's what he wants, that's fine. Maybe one day he'll realize that the best way to make people respect him is to stop telling them he deserves it and start earning it instead. But until that day, don't expect us not to ridicule him for it.

16. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Kaiser fits in? [face_thinking] :D

17. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    I know. I'm as shocked as you! But try as I might, I can't rightfully deny it. :)

18. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I think it's safe to say that Mordtat, Entropy and myself ( the BIG 3, thanks to Eddie-wan ;) ) agree that we have been fair and have given Sol more than enough time to adapt. We have each laid down the all the reasons why Sol is not fitting in. Now if Sol feels as though he can change his attitude and effectively communicate a rebuttal to these claims I, for one, would love to hear it. If not I respectfully ask for Sol to please refrain from posting on these boards.

Thank you for your time,
    Lod-Reh SaJon ~

19. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    Hey...
    I do fit in....
    Just ask my ex girlfriends. [face_alien_1]

20. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    That's the other thing... Kaiser may be a complete tool but he's our tool... we don't need or want another one ;).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

21. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    LOL at Kaiser & Lodreh!!!

22. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    Hey, Kiaser will be leaving in a few months. We'll need a new tool then. :)

23. Kaiser_Fisto

Jun 10, 2004
    Ohh, I don't wanna be replaced!! Waaaah!

24. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Sol, the "Big 3" and I have all had our issues. Some on the boards some in person, but it has all been worked out to be a great thing between us. I honestly hope the same for you. But this is where you NEED to pay attention. I know you on a personal level, and have known you for a few years at that. So I know exactly, as stated previously by others, which grain of salt to take and how much at times. I really want you to fit in here, and you still can. The thing that you really need to do here is look at how you say things my friend. You do come accross very aggresive and antagonistic at times. Since all that is seen when using these boards is the words themselve, one must make extra certain to say what they mean the way they mean it. When it comes to most here and especially Lodreh, I cannot think of a single time where I could not deduce his meaning and intetions from his written text. I will tell you my trick that I learned after the "board-quake of 2003." I type all of what I am looking to say and speak the words to myself at the same time. Then I go and proof-read the text. I will also tell you something else, although you seemed to have taken the advice from Lodreh as an attack on some level. It was truely intended to help you effectively (sp?) convey your message. I thought, at first, that proper gramar (or close to hehe) wouldn't make a real difference on these boards. I realized the truth as I started looking at my old posts with grammar in mind. That one exercise showed me how much of an ASS I was really comming across as. And I felt rather bad at how I was thinking everyone else was out to get me, when hell I was the ***ktard that started it. Let us look at an exercise I had from Eng 111.

1) A woman, without her man, is nothing. (means that women are nothing without a man)

2) A woman, without her, man is nothing. (means that man is nothing without a woman)

a simple example, and I hope I remembered it correctly. Please listen to my words Sol and please re-read your words for intent and clairity.

ohh and on the Bush subject, we all have right and a duty to choose whom WE think will best serve us and our country. I will not treat you like a dumbass for voting for hermun munster, aka botox-man. But you need need to allow us our freedom of speech. And I will warn you not to attempt to trample on it.

edit 1,3: attempting to get bold and italics to work

edit 2: bush retart.

25. RAVAGER

RAVAGER Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2004
    ok i am sorry to intrude on this wonderfull slandering of both sides (ya`ll remind me of a political debate), but i really want to be nosy and find out what is going on. i believe that entropy could give me the best objective description here, which i wish he would. but i also would like Lodreh and Mordtat to give me thier views on it also b/c i`m sure it will be just hilarious. and Sol, if you are still posting, feel free to tell me your side also. thanks again for letting me intrude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.