main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The "BIG BAD RANT" Thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    So which of us would fall in the 5% range???

2. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, rant time again. I just saw where some of these Iraqi insurgents blew up several cars in Basra, and 16 or 18 schoolchildren were killed.

Now, going back to what I was saying last week, I think the Iraqi people are so stupid, they will find SOME way to blame US for this. Instead of pointing the finger at the real problem, they will shake it at us. Watch what I am telling you. I hope they get some sanity, and do the opposite, but I wouldnt put money on it. Thoughts?>>??

3. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I think Iraq is out of control. Totally, out of control. I just dont see it getting any better one way or the other anytime soon. Theres even talk of the draft on the other message board I frequent.

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    ... I really do not have a dog in this fight... I know if I was in the trenches I would shoot anything that moved at this point... if I was a commander on the field I'd call for air support to level all buildings thought to be harboring rebels... if I was the commander in chief I would pull our boys out and lay waste to every thing... then again I would have used bombers instead of ground forces from the beginning... and continued until they surrendered. Hey it ain't pretty but it'll get the job done.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    But, back to the question, though.... do YOU folks think they will blame US for this, too? If so, why? Are they REALLY that stupid? I am starting to think yes.

6. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Yes they will blame us. They blame us for EVERYTHING.
    "My camel has hemmoroids! Its de United States fault!! Death to the infedels!!!"

7. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    I say become what they fear... let's become the "Great Satan".... bring our boys home and rain fire on the entire nation for days 90 straight. Afterwards, issue a statement of apology for all the innocent lives lost and condolences for their families... especially the families of our brave men and women who fought and died.

Oderint dum metuant [Latin: "Let them hate, so long as they fear"]

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

8. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Countdown to Cameron in

9. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Give him a few more seconds, he is prancing about in his room muttering french cusswords. :D

10. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    ROTFLMAO Riff!!!

11. Akaria

Akaria Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2003
    I no longer care.... Lod-reh has converted another soul. After hearing about the bus load of school children dieing...... and the Iraqis start throwing rocks and other **** at the British soldiers... and blaming them for something their own people did..... to hell with them... let them settle it themselves....

If they have a problem with it... we can say:

We did you all a favor... your free from a dictator.... Now you can have your democracy and be free because we are leaving....

For the rest of the world we have a nuke with your name on it......

What? say something.... "Push the button."

Oh and Riff.... Your the only one who speaks French, hypocrite.

12. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    My work here is done...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Hmmmm.... funny, I dont speak french. :)

14. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
  15. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Exactly. :)

16. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    You know why peopl ekeep gettin iced over there, right? I don't want to have to say it again....see, those cats are so used to their suicide bombers, fancy schmancy firearms, that I'm pretty sure if that a few hundred of them were sliced into tens by medieval weaponry, it would so throw them out of whack, and retreat or surrender...they would be in too much disbelief.

17. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, I was honestly leaning toward being a bit more discreet than "hit the button" on them, like Lodreh says..... but, I find myself leaning more and more that way with every bit of news that leaks out of there.

18. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    It is only a matter of time... "Resistance is futile..."

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

19. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Lod-reh, can I push the button?

20. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Uh oh.... is this a sign of the end of times? Or a snowball actually having a chance to last in a hot place? Am I getting this right? Are all three of us agreeing on something? :D

21. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    It could happen...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

22. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
  23. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Did you guys catch that be-heading of that 26 year old guy over there? That was nuts.

24. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I would rather not comment on that, at this time. My blood is still boiling over it.

25. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Let's just say that my squadron and I would love to load a MOAB on one of our planes and turn everything into one big glass bowl over there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.