main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social The Blue Moon Cantina XX: Home of the Dancing Ewoks

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Nov 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    It was bad for the Templar Knights on Oct 13th, 1307 and 1312. ;)

2. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    "I'm stayin' at a hotel right now, there's no 13th floor because of superstition, but c'mon man, the people on the 14th floor, you know what floor you're really on." -Mitch Hedberg [face_laugh]

"Because B looks like a scrunched together 13. Hello! What's your name? BOB! Get the **** away! [face_rofl]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  3. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    For those who don’t know the true tale, The Templar Knights were destroyed and most of their monies was given to their rivals The Knights Hospitallers. That is very suspicious. (Source, French Historian, Regina Parnoud, Book “The Templars: Knights of Christ.”, she is thorough and read manuscripts that are in old Francia, that most historians can’t read. The main chapter house and headquarters of the Templars and their records was of course in France).

So while Templars get vilified in Ivanhoe, Assassin’s Creed, and Ridley Scott’s Kingdom of Heaven, the creepy fact is those to gain from fall of the Templars is the often beloved Hospitallers.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Was going to say after the first sentence 'Can I kill him?' but then I read the second bit and thought WHOA!! :eek:

5. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
  6. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Love this!

Wait.. Ananta are you showing signs of the dark side? :p

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  7. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
  8. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I got an iPhone 13 when my iPhone 7 broke a few weeks ago and a part of me wanted to get an iPhone 12 since I do not like the number 13, but apple doesn't sell iPhone 12's anymore. So I guess I have to live with that 13 for like 5 years.

9. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Well played Jedi. Well played. :p

10. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Shouldn't you keep the 13 for 7 years? The lucky number 7 will counteract the unlucky 13, correct? [face_idea]

But wait... maybe that would create a luck wormhole and suck all fortune, good and bad into it! :eek:

11. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    He is my light side brother, so he’s a little bit dark. :p

12. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Honestly I was shocked that apple didn’t just skip over 13 since you know there are definitely a couple thousand people who might would have bought an iPhone 13 but won’t just because it’s 13

13. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
  14. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    ^ Who the heck is THIS guy?! :p

15. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Siblings?

My frenemy from another Master?

16. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Grins, begins whistling innocently, sidling toward the door...

17. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    So he’s a Gray Jedi. ;)

I have a Jedi brother too, alas I forgot to tell him I changed my name! :eek:
    @ZV-83 I was once known as Kato Sai.

I have a Mando Vod (Bro) too, @clone commander bossk.

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I am working on this group project and there are 6 people in our group and I think so far we are about halfway down and all the work has been done by just me and this girl no one else has done anything

19. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    That sounds about right for a group project. :(

20. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Truly. I had a lot of those when I was in school. Had one where a girl copied a book word-for-word. "Let me tell you about plagiarism."

21. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    Do you mean stone tablet?:p

22. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Actually, I went back to school in the early 2000s. My stone tablets were in high school. Went to high school in Knoxville, TN. When I went to college first, they took me aside after three years, "Sir, we don't think academic achievement is right for you at this time."

When I went back, I graduated with a 3.5 GPA. Quite a bit different.

23. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    So after counting some and changing some time zones to account for when I went to California I learned that I have walked the same step count as a marathon (55k steps) over 48 different days. This year. A secondary New Years goal for me was to walk 52 days of those (1 per week) I am well on track to do that and hit my original goal which was just 25k steps per day on average I have 32k steps per day on average.

24. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Hardly, little brother, big sister...............do as you're told or I'm telling on you!!! :p

Stop right there............ frowns............WAIT.......how is it Make friends with the Sith so easily?? I now await the claims of my inner darkness............truth is I'm just a friendly old woman who talks too much. :p

25. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.