main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Blue Yoda Society : The Monkey Bent My Wookiee

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by JediSaralyn, Jan 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediSaralyn

JediSaralyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Welcome to the 12th installment of the Blue Yoda Society's Official Thread. It's almost been two years and we're still alive and kickin'. Don't know what they put in our food, but it must be some good stuff.

So, come, bring the tequila babies and Pabst to our new humble mansion and live it up!

Blue Yoda brethren... COMMENCE!

All Hail Blue Yoda!

2. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Yay! Nice new home.... [face_love]

3. JediSaralyn

Aug 6, 2002
    THE BLUE YODA SOCIETY

[image=http://www.stylus72.com/graphics/blue_yoda3.jpg] [image=http://www.stylus72.com/graphics/blue_yoda8.jpg]

Welcome to the 12th Blue Yoda Society Thread
    First and foremost I'd like to thank Lenny for the idea of the thread title.

So, here we are, almost two years old and going strong. May 13, 2002, and infamous day in the Histroy of the BYS...back in 2SA is where it all began //cue funky music and
    ights....

THE ENTIRE PROPHECY

CHEWYCHARMY

5/13/02 10:27pm
    ive seen the movie, and the green life saber is really yodas from the begining, it all makes sense green and green. In the third installment yodas life saber is now blue? That raises the question could yoda turn blue?

THen if we think ahead to the empire strikes back, he is green again with a stick. what do you guys think please reply

5/13/02 11:38pm
    You guys are morons, Its a light saber, i was being sarcastic, if you saw the hidden meaning in my reply you might have picked up on what i said. Think about it LIGHT! ring a bell, its the opposite of dark. ThE DARK SIDE.

yoda will turn blue i assure you, my question is, how did he turn green again?? Charmy

Then...a day later...more wisdom...

5/14/02 9:43am
    you guys have to think rationally here. JUst think about it for a second. The mystety is, how did yoda end up green again with a stick in the swamp. We all know he fights in the end of 2, where does the blue come in??

End of 2 or in the begining of 3. Mutants have been know to change color, maybe he changed to disguise himself, from an unknown force, no pun intended. chewycharmy

5/14/02 11:34am
    Its amazing that you guys do not take me seriously, im really getting pissed.

Chedder you have made some great comments, and i thank you for sticking by my opinion. The stick is just a stick yoda landed on when he fell into the swamp. It broke the little guys' fall.

That stick saved yodas life, thats why he keeps it by his side. It is his life saver- no pun intended. Who ever fought yoda was inraged since the saber blended in with yoda. The enemy in turn turned yoda into a different color for a fair fight.!! This is a serious post, please dont knock my input. Charmy

5/14/02 11:58am
    more info..... Yodas secret will be unlocked i know this. Yoda was revealed in the swamp, in the Empire strikes back. I heard he was sent there after the fight. After he found his stick, he began living there with little food, and little to drink. People wonder how he survived in the swamp. Its simple. Yoda has a little body, he doesnt need to eat alot of food to stay alive, an occasional berry and a leaf might be all the little guy needs. Furthermore the force helps him stay alive as well. As we all know yoda cant love, he has no heart. Hes a mutant, HE tended to skywalker because he was the only one that fell into the swamp. He was lonley and needed somehting to do. Yoda meeting skywalker was all a conisadence. Trust me it was. It makes perfect sense.

I am done explaing for a while. My duty toward the explanation of yoda is done. Guys say all you want, the truth is out there, it will be revealed in a couple days.

charmy

After chewy was permabanned, he came back to complete the prophecy...in super-sock form...

CAPTAINCOWMAN

5/14/02 12:28pm
    Charmy i respect your answers to the truth, please dont leave us, we want to know the story behind the story. If yoda has no heart explain to me how he loves the force??

5/14/02 3:13pm
    I have a feeling chewycharmy is no longer with us. He will never go this long with voicing his knowledge of the

4. LoyalJedi

LoyalJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 22, 2002
    First to post!! FIRST TO POST!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[face_plain]

I would have been...stupid OPPM.

5. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Yep. Interesting name, too.

6. Mystical_Gonk_Droid

Mystical_Gonk_Droid Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 17, 2003
    *Gonk*

Gonk is the sexiest BYSer ever! [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

*Gonk*

7. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    Great name Sara! [face_laugh]

//humps new thread

Goes to the Supreme Vice Chancellor's room with blue Twi'lek's & Alyssa Milano in chains, 10 cases of Pabst, 55 gallon drum of tequila, and pound of "Old Tobey"

All Hail Blue Yoda!!!

8. Salty

Salty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 24, 1998
    Nice title Sara. Well done.

9. Padawan915

Oct 1, 2002
    And I want no questions as to what I'm doing with those things I'm taking into my crappy room. None at all. [face_plain]

10. Cataluna

Cataluna Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2002
    Great title Sara [face_laugh]

Alright, now I've got to get all my things moved into the new mansion. :)

11. Leonard_ShelbyThe2nd

Leonard_ShelbyThe2nd Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    I agree. [face_laugh]

Great work, Sara. Brav-frikken-o!

[face_love]

12. LoyalJedi

May 22, 2002
    Alright, so we've got the Tequila sprinkler set up, got the booze cannon, and the twi'leks...whatelse, what else...hmmmm

13. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    Blue Yoda society, eh? Can i join?

14. LoyalJedi

May 22, 2002
    Of course! Did you read the requirements? Do you have tequila? Washing my orange paleface guru sheets?

15. JediSaralyn

Aug 6, 2002
    I previewed it and it looked perfect, then I post it and it's all un aligned and stuff geez :p But all fixed now

Welcome home everyone :)

All Hail Blue Yoda!

16. Padawan915

Oct 1, 2002
    You may join the BYS...but first you must endure trials that are so foul and so evil, that no living man has ever surivived them. Each of them has been brewing in the 7th circle of hell for seven millenia. Then you must bathe in hot coals for seventeen days until your face turns blue from the heat. Then and only then may you join.

17. Cataluna

Oct 26, 2002
    Because I love this part of the movie, I'm going to post this great line, just because I can :D

Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Yes? No? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. The temporary abstracts of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself; although only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. You must be able to see it, Mr. Anderson. You must know it by now. You can't win. It's pointless to keep fighting. Why, Mr. Anderson? Why? Why do you persist?

18. Darth_Dagsy

Darth_Dagsy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 18, 2000
    Enjoy the new thread guys. Post up a storm.

19. Salty

Salty Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 24, 1998
    Trust me...we will Dags.

[face_mischief]

20. Cataluna

Oct 26, 2002
    Enjoy the new thread guys.

Thanks Dagsy

Post up a storm.

I don't think we'll have a problem with that :D

21. zeekveerko

zeekveerko Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    hehe great thread title

22. Leonard_ShelbyThe2nd

Leonard_ShelbyThe2nd Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    Thanks, Dags, ole chap. Stop-by and swill some Pabst anytime. :) [face_love]

23. SPACEMONKEY20

SPACEMONKEY20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001

Well Done, Sara!

24. NaboosPrincess

NaboosPrincess Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 14, 2001
    Yes, great job Sara! [face_love]

We will post a lot. :)

25. LoyalJedi

May 22, 2002
    Awesome. We're off to a great start already. I post a haiku for the new thread:

ten thousand is big
    You would think we'd all get bored
    nope, thanks to pabst blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.