main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series The Book of Boba Fett 1.02 - Chapter 2 - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jan 4, 2022.

?

Grade the episode

Poll closed Jan 12, 2022.
  1. 10

25.5%
  2. 9

28.7%
  3. 8

22.9%
  4. 7

12.1%
  5. 6

5.7%
  6. 5

2.5%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0.6%
  9. 2

0.6%
  10. 1

1.3%
  1. theorenwulf

theorenwulf Jedi Master star 2

Jul 12, 2015
    Thanks for the tip ! Game changer, indeed.

2. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    In TCW, Boba was portrayed as a young man who fell in with the wrong crowd. He wants to kill Mace Windu because, in his mind, that's getting justice for his father, but in order to do that, Aurra Sing convinces him to do things that go against his conscience. Yes, he did bad things in TCW, but he's clearly conflicted. He even has a musical motif for when his conscience is tugging at him.
    Well, he shot one guy, so he intended to kill at least one of them. He hits the rest with his gaderffii, which could just render them unconscious in theory, but I tend to think of gaderffiis as deadly weapons. I didn't see any of them moving when Boba left.

More importantly, I don't understand what Boba's motivation would be to just knock them out. He went there to put a stop to them terrorizing the Tuskens. If they're just knocked out, it isn't going to change anything. All they will remember is that some random guy came into the bar, beat them up for no apparent reason, and then left without saying a word. If his purpose was a warning, it would only make sense if he told them to stay off the Tusken's land.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2022
  3. B0BA FETT

B0BA FETT Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 5, 2022
    EP3 even more downhill.

Fett has no respect. Just about sums it up.

Made BK out to be a chump. God the potential.
    The Mods on mopeds where embarrassing, really bad special effects and poo characters. More toys.
    Poor Tuskens, oh well onwards and upwards.
    The Rancor has been humanised
    The huts just said we tried to kill you. Ahhh sorry about that.

Please no more Boba in his nightie or pants.

It’s getting to be like a Saturday morning kids program, What are they doing to poor old Boba Fett.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2022
    Intergalactic Lawman likes this.
  4. Count Yubnub

Count Yubnub Force Ghost star 5

Oct 1, 2012
    Who gets a cookie? WHO GETS A COOKIE!?

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    @B0BA FETT - You gotta **** out the entire word, not find creative ways to get around the filter.

Fifi Kenobi likes this.
  6. B0BA FETT

Jan 5, 2022
    Ahh ok, No worries, would you mind awfully to replace it with Poo ?

7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Done!

8. B0BA FETT

Jan 5, 2022
    Thanks.

9. Maythe14thBeWithYou

Maythe14thBeWithYou Jedi Master star 4

May 26, 2014
    I liked the episode. I really liked seeing Hutts done now. I am enjoying his present s/l and how that'll play out. I initially (due to Ep1) thought the Mayor was attacking him but liked the surprise. I will say it seems like this episode lacked progress there.

The flashbacks w/the Tuskens in this episode were more interesting & it was kinda funny he said you ride it like a Bantha. Overall not a lot happened here however.

10. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Enjoyed Chapter 2 quite a lot. Rewatched it tonight and liked it better even. Love the Tusken lore stuff and Boba's initiation ritual into the tribe and the creation of his weapon.

And all the long speeder train stuff reminded of Lawrence of Arabia and even the horizon mirage shot of Boba walking.

Great episode overall; this and Chapter 1 make an awesome pairing right there. 9/10 for Chapter 2.

11. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Somehow the flashbacks have been more interesting all the time