main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series The Book of Boba Fett 1.07 - Chapter 7 (Season Finale!!) - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Feb 8, 2022.

?

Grade the Episode

Poll closed Feb 23, 2022.
  1. 10

13.9%
  2. 9

10.2%
  3. 8

19.3%
  4. 7

23.0%
  5. 6

12.8%
  6. 5

7.0%
  7. 4

7.5%
  8. 3

4.3%
  9. 2

0.5%
  10. 1

1.6%
  1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Episode 1.07!!
    Chapter 7
    -------------------------------------

Discussion of New Episodes - Rules
    (1) One of the mods will post each week's episode thread a few days before it airs on Disney+.

(2) Discussion in the actual episode thread will be limited to that specific episode, NOT future episodes; past episodes may be referenced.

(3) The Book of Boba Fett episodes air on Wednesday on Disney+. Anyone who shares plot details about an episode before then must use spoiler tags. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid the thread until you have had your chance to view.

(4) Spoilers like character deaths, appearances, and major plot details must be spoiler tagged in the new episode thread prior to the episode television air date.

(5) Do not post any preview video clips from the individual episode in the episode threads.

(6) Official episode commentary may be posted in this episode thread.

(7) Do not discuss future episodes in here.

(8) Reviews for each episode may be posted once they have aired. One of the mods will add a grading poll to that episode's discussion thread.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
  2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Can't believe we're already at the finale.
    Looking forward to it, but also don't want it to end. I enjoy Star Wars Wednesdays.

3. RokurGepta

RokurGepta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 23, 2010
    Can we finally get one of these episode threads right and not talk about future episodes in here? I’d really hate to get spoiled for all the awesome things coming in all of the many episodes after this one. Thank you.

LedReader and Sarge like this.
  4. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/ 17X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    Haven’t been this excited since TFA trailer came out.

Eyes will be glued, especially the end credits.

5. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I certainly wouldn't be surprised if there's a teaser after the end credits, but I'm not going to assume that there is one. Mostly because I don't want to be disappointed if there isn't one.

6. Anakin's Daddy

Anakin's Daddy Force Ghost star 4

Aug 13, 2002
    Can’t wait to see how they bring it all together! Hope Boba Fett kicks some Pike butt.

Jedi_Goulden_25 and CampOfSorgan like this.
  7. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    That would be a huge dissapointment as Lucasfilm has already set the precedent there would be one so I'd imagine there will be. We're talking a few seconds to a minute clip of a future series we already know about so shouldn't be hard. Looking forward to it!!

As to this last episode...I also will miss Wednesday mornings anticipating this show. It's been a roller coaster ride and I'm looking at going high up and thrown into the air for this week's episode! Battle against the Pykes using a rag tag group of murauders, where have we seen this before? I look for a bad a$$ Boba tomorrow.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
    Lord-Skywalker likes this.
  8. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    In the future if you see people breaking this rule report it so we can act on it. That said it won't be an issue for this episode since if there's a season 2 we know nothing about it, so speculation for the future is fair game.

9. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    The Doom**** guy on youtube said today that they split the 7th episode and make an 8th one because all is a mess and KK needs to be fired anyway.
    I say they split it because of a Mod Gang chase that, well, simply takes a bit of time ....

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2022
  10. Chris0013

Chris0013 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2014
    Are we gonna get any space combat? I have been decidedly annoyed at the lack of space combat. I would imagine the Pykes would have some smugglers or what not that need to be shot down for running spice in Boba's territory.

Jediking97, whostheBossk and Sarge like this.
  11. Fin McCool

Fin McCool Jedi Master star 4

Apr 18, 2015
    Holy cow.

So after all that ... it was all just a dream, and Boba's still slowly digesting in the Sarlacc. Makes sense. But does it? How did Boba even know about Grogu in order to imagine his training with Luke?

12. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    Final Predictions // Stuff I wanna see:
    • Boba riding the Rancor for one hot minute.
    • Jabba's Palace gets blown up.
    • Boba Fett having memory that ties his past to Grogu's in some way.
    • Grogu sticking with Luke for the time being ... perhaps feeling Mando is in danger at the end of episode.
    • Kickass shootout between Bane and Fett.
    • At least one damn Tusken better show up lol.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  13. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    The return of Skippy the Jedi droid

14. Darth Smurf

Dec 22, 2015
    That would be something really bad.

CampOfSorgan likes this.
  15. DarkGingerJedi

DarkGingerJedi Chosen One star 6

Nov 21, 2012
    You spelled awesome wrong.

But seriously. I think it could be really interesting story wise, and just visually cool. We have this OK Coral shootout, and the place just gets destroyed in the process. I think Boba is going to lose this cliffhanger, and will bounce back next season.

CampOfSorgan likes this.
  16. 3sm1r

3sm1r Force Ghost star 6

Dec 27, 2017
    All I want is for Fennec to kill the Tuskens.
    I won't get what I want, but that's not a problem, because I will give the episode 10 no matter what, the only condition being that I won't see any deepfake.

17. Darth Smurf

Dec 22, 2015
    I hope this ridiculous Mod gang gets wiped without any mercy.

18. RokurGepta

RokurGepta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 23, 2010
    I want a rematch between Fennec and Bane. She wiped the floor with him in Bad Batch, he’s bound to still be salty about it even a couple of decades later.

TadoFett and my kind of scum like this.
  19. Reepicheep775

Reepicheep775 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 27, 2019
    I'm hoping this is a long one. It feels like there is still a lot to resolve.

black_saber and my kind of scum like this.
  20. Justus_Cade

Justus_Cade Jedi Grand Master star 1

May 31, 2002
    They will be the real winners when this is over. Lots of mod parlor franchise opportunities on Tatooine.

CampOfSorgan likes this.
  21. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Here we go again. :c3po:

Count Yubnub and CampOfSorgan like this.
  22. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    Hoping for a long episode and still keeping my fingers crossed for qi'ra to show up in some shape or form.

23. Justus_Cade

Justus_Cade Jedi Grand Master star 1

May 31, 2002
    Those B'omarr Monks will be left to wander the dunes.

CampOfSorgan, RetropME and Sarge like this.
  24. mnjedi

mnjedi JCC Arena Game Host star 5 VIP - Game Host

Nov 4, 2012
    Not entirely sure how I feel about CGI Prince doing a set with Max Rebo.

25. The Togruta Jedi

The Togruta Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 22, 2020
    My predictions (which will be totally wrong):

- Cad Bane will be killed in the wide open by Fennec Shand
    - Bo-Katan, and associates make an appearance.
    - Din Djarin will save Boba Fett from certain death protecting him with his Beskar armor.
    - The Rancor will eat a Pyke Syndicate.
    - Qi’ra will have a cameo
    - Boosk will have a cameo.

CampOfSorgan likes this.