main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Series Official "The Book of Boba Fett" Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Fredrik Vallestrand, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Cyber Spark

Cyber Spark Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 27, 2020
    Funny thing, some clones in ROTS were played by Bodie Taylor(The man pictured above) and others were played by Temuera Morrison, as the older Clones are played by Morrison and younger clones are played by Taylor. They should definitely bring him back.

2. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Bossk as the main antagonist. Fingers crossed!

Riv_Shiel likes this.
  3. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    dude if boba wear a cape I will lose my mind!

has he ever worn one before?

DannyD likes this.
  4. Verbal21

Verbal21 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2011
    Am I missing something? He's always had a cape.

[​IMG]

Or did you mean wearing the cap fully covering him like a lot of the pre-pro concepts?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Django Fett, Jaxxon-, DannyD and 3 others like this.
  5. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    I was imagining something like that for sure, but also covering the helmet.

A bit like Commander Faie in non-canon comics or like the Mandos in TCW.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  6. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    I thought you meant a full cape like batman wears. do you think we will see boba wear a poncho?

DannyD likes this.
  7. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    To play Boba or someone else?

I think Daniel Logan would probably be the best choice to keep as a young Boba fett. mostly because there is a transition period between Daniel and Temuera where you could believe the change in voice and appearance was from maturity. if you add a middle point to that with another voice and appearance, then you could start to see cracks in the ageing.

Saying that though. many people think they should get back daniel Logan and i think that would be neat. but i do think if they did that there might need to be abit of de-ageing going on. because there needs to be a believable age gap where Daniel can mature into Temuera. and Daniels voice probably could pass for a teenage boba easily. but presumably if Daniel could pass for 16-18 then it might work best.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  8. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Yes!

Jaxxon- and Bor Mullet like this.
  9. Fjall

Fjall Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2014
    Oh I hope so!!!!

10. Cyber Spark

Dec 27, 2020
    I wanna see this show be a Black Lagoon type underworld, bounty hunter show that we thought Mando was gonna be. Anyone else?

11. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    In terms of content sure, but not in terms of style. I like Black Lagoon, but it's a bit over the top for a live action SW show. I imagine if Boba's poised to be the Crime Lord of Tatooine the show will draw a lot of inspiration from plenty of crime syndicate stories. I can see Boba being somewhat akin to Balalaika, a scarred yet badass mob boss who takes no **** from his underlings.

12. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Creature from the Black Lagoon is one of my favorite films but I cannot see it translating to a Star Wars property.

Bor Mullet and Cyber Spark like this.
  13. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    Oh God, a Star Wars version of the Romanian kids....:eek:

Cyber Spark likes this.
  14. Cyber Spark

Dec 27, 2020
    Not THAT Black Lagoon, this one.
    [​IMG]
    The typical underworld, pirate, blood, gore and bucket of blut anime. Check it out.

Oh, definitely. That would be awesome.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
  15. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999

I would love to see Daniel Logan on a Star Wars screen again. Great idea.

16. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999

Black Lagoon was my introduction into the world of anime!

Cyber Spark likes this.
  17. Sauron_18

Sauron_18 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 1, 2005
    I’m kinda curious now to see whether this series will go to some places that Lucas’s sequels would have gone with Maul and Talon as crime bosses being replaced by Fett and Shand. Ignoring the Force side of that story, there’s some strong parallels, with perhaps the most notable being that the underworld is taken over by a visually iconic character who was previously thought to have died.

18. Jid123Sheeve

Jid123Sheeve Guest

Hmm...Interesting, given that Maul and Boba seem to very....Well hard to say for sure but Maul being a Criminal Warlord and Boba being possibly one well.

Maul was a Sith Lord and Boba isn't ;p So morality wise might be very different.

Of course I always took Maul and Qi'ra to have been that Maul ST plot line recycled and of course how much will that plot point ever get continued again is hard to say.

19. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Boba's a bounty hunter, mercenary and hired gun. He has a very unique sense of honour and justice which seems to have survived his trip into the Sarlaac, he shows this after getting his armour back and Din loses Grogu, he could walk away but offers his and Fennic's services until Grogu is returned. Why he guns down Bib is currently anyone's guess, as is why he takes Jabba's throne and what he intends to do next.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  20. FiveFireRings

FiveFireRings Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2017
    I mean... yeah. I hadn't thought much about this, because it just plays as "well, this is the next badass thing he does", but it doesn't seem like he had any such ambitions before, so why does he now? And the kind of swagger that both he and Fennec have about it is,,, interesting. Seems like he developed some kind of long game plans in isolation.

21. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2021
  22. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    We have no proof OP isn’t lying

23. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Hammerhead as in Momaw Nadon?

[​IMG]

24. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Maybe just a new character that is an Ithorian.

Ithorian crime lord sounds like a fun character to me. At least visually.

25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Also Ithorians is as powerfull as a wookie in strength, and they have long life spans, i can see small crime syndicates of them rising up after the downfall of the hutts.