main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[The Boston Tea Party] New England Patriots

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by Kavic_Toth, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kavic_Toth

Kavic_Toth Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 9, 2002
    Awwwww, c'mon. I know I'm not the ONLY Pats fan around here. I can't believe this thread hasn't been opened up yet.

Share your thoughts on the team, the record, the acquisitions, etc, etc, etc.

[image=http://www.wsno1450.net/img/patriots.jpg]

2. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002
    how come we can't keep our seconday healthy? Third year in a row that we've been wrecked by them in the secondary.

3. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    The Pats are doing well, all things considered. The last game certainly wasn't as complete as one could hope for, but it proved they can slug it out with a top team and win it.

I did love that run Brady made, bamboozling Urlacher. You know he's catching a ribbing back in Chi-town for that. :p

4. New_York_Jedi

New_York_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Mar 16, 2002
    I liked Brady's conference "One day I can tell my kids how I juked Brian Urlacher."

Really Tom? Thats what you're excited about telling them? Not the three rings or two superbowl MVPs? Really? :p

5. Lank_Pavail

Lank_Pavail Jedi Knight star 7

Sep 26, 2002
    I dunno, NYJ. He's got 3 rings, and has a fair shot at getting one or two more. But juking Brian Urlacher, that my come but once in a lifetime.

:p

6. Jeedai_Veila

Jeedai_Veila Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 15, 2006
    Huge Pats fan here! They've really improved throughout this season after losing lots of players, and the win against Chicago was awesome. Seeing Brady juking Urlacher was probably one of the funniest moments I've seen this season. Well, other than that Jets player getting hit in the head with the ball, that would be funnier if the Patriots had won that one. Jets just got lucky! :oops:

7. Baron-Soontir-Fel

Baron-Soontir-Fel Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2005
    Or they just plain outplayed the Patriots, like Richard Seymour said they did.

But I will concede the field conditions played a huge role, but that's Robert Kraft's fault anyway. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.