main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO The Captain gets 10K!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by JediUruviel, Oct 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediUruviel

JediUruviel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    This is just to announce that Christian (aka ChissMan) has finally achieved his 10,000 post mark. I've been talking to him through his last few posts, and he's been going on and on about how much being in the Fan Force and on the boards has affected him. From what he's told me, it's all been very positive. I, personally, am glad he found the boards, or I wouldn't have found him myself (sounds cheesy, I know, but it's true). To conclude, CONGRATULATIONS, CHRISTIAN!

PS: You're a frickin' posting machine, you know that? :p

2. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    "Finally" being the keyword, of course. Oh boy, do I feel like I accomplished something now. 10,000 posts of charismatic love, it's amazing to think about. Shout out time!

Katy-You are wonderful. Thank you so much for starting the thread, and for just being you. This may seem short, but you know how I feel already, so no need to post it in public eh?

Dajuan-You know, I started off hating you and wanting to usurp your title and powers. Now I love you and want to usurp your title and powers. Seriously though, you've been a great friend and have really been there for me when times have been tough, and I can never repay you for it. You're a wonderful person, and I wish you and Randy nothing but happiness and luck (and with the two of you, you'll need luck).

Amy-You have also been a wonderful friend to me, and hey, my work sucks! Sorry I can't hang out more (like today, go burn down the Shrine kthx) but you're a great person and a great friend. Kudos!

Scott-Ah, Scott. We've certainely had some...interesting moments, eh? Once again, sorry about the past, but hey, you're an alright guy, and if I ever tick you off again, you can pwn me with a sword. ;) Good luck with Claire and life in general, amigo.

Christine-We don't talk much, do we? Shame, you always seem very insightful and helpful, and have actually given me some great links in the past which I appericate. You're a positive influence on me and us all and you deserve major credit for it, go you!

Randy-You creep me out, like when you grabbed my leg at the August meeting, yikes! I could definetly get a better guy than you! But hey, you're funny and Dajuan likes ya, so I like ya too. Keep her in line for me, eh?

Danielle/Patrick-I don't know you half as well as I should like...but you were both amusing when I met you, keep it up!

To everyone else, I regret not putting something in here for you, but I am tired, lazy and I don't know what else to say without sounding like I'm repeating myself. So to the entire FF, let me say that I love you all, and I could know no one finer than you all. I don't say it much, but you are an important part in my life and I appericate the times we have had. Thank you all.

3. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    Again, I don't get thanked....

When I hit my 10k, I'm going to thank whoever the newest n00b is, but not you. :p

4. chiss_man

Jul 1, 2002
    I'm sorry! What was I going to say, "He was a royal pain in the arse, and damn sexy to boot!"?

5. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Christian, the moments were plenty indeed. Won't forget em. ;)

Thanks for the words, and as you know, the pwning with the sword will continue until morale improves. :D

Congrats on the 10k mark, and MTFBWY.

6. chiss_man

Jul 1, 2002
    Morale is always high when the Captain is around!

7. Burger_King

Burger_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2005
    I could definetly get a better guy than you!

You wish!

8. JediUruviel

JediUruviel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    not a problem, darlin! [:D]

9. jedi_runya

jedi_runya Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 4, 2005
    Wow! Congratulations and thank you for the kind words. You brightened my otherwise, dreary day... :)

10. Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi

Ben_Obi-Wan_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2002
    Congrats Man! ;)

11. titania7

titania7 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 28, 2005
    Awwwww - [:D] Congrats, kiddo! :)

12. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    Congratulations! It's about time. LOL. You're so sweet! (sort of:p)I hope I'm around for 20,000. [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.