main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

RPR Archive The Character Designers Guild

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource Archive' started by Rayson, Apr 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    I always had good experienes with taking an archetype and pushing him further or giving im a twist. Get something not so creative andvtry to spice it. There are enough "prototype"-Sith. ;)

2. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    Thank you all for the support. You really help here. Actually I have come up with a fw ideas, by now. I think I will write down the two or three most playworthy and send them in.

Well, I think I will have ´em up tonight. Thank you all again.

3. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    What I came up with. An enigma and a driven one.

Name: Zizla
    Species: Unknown, she refers to them often as Vlien
    Appearance: [image=http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs32/i/2008/205/1/1/SithConcept___Kima_Lakui_by_Iantoy.jpg]
    Allegiance: Sith
    Weapons: Lightsaber (single hilt, red), Claws
    Bio: The Sith Apprentice known as Zizla is an enigma, even among the secretive order of the Sith. Neither her species is known, nor where she came from. Even her conncetion to the force is somehow questionable, as she had shown no ability to use any powers which concern the minds of others. That is not to a lack of intelligence, she has shown to have an evil, calculating intellect. It also is not due to her lack of control over the force. In certain aspects like physical enhancments and telekinesis she as supassed most lords, but it is simply an impossibility to her.
    The Sith have therefore not promoted her to Lord and it seems as if Zizla feels no hurry. Actually in all her years, she hasn´t aged. Her regenerative abilites have shiwn to be extraordinary, and her speed and powerful attacks are feared among the Sith. Yet, she has not taken a position among her own. Not even when offered. It is actually unknown why she makes her home among the Sith at all.
    Rumors of her origin said that she was brought into the ordr by Darth Wyyrlok II. Others say that it was Darth Atavus who found her in the rim. The only thing known for sure is, she had already abilities in the force. And has ever since shown to be a deadly force of the Dark Side and a great authority towards the lesser servants of the Sith.
    What is also know is she enjoys murder. Hunting dangeroous species for sports and having slain three Jedi Knight, since the Sith revealed themselves. If this will bring her into a more ambitious position is yet to be revealed. But the war changed her and it seems sometimes, she is about to find what she has been lurking for all these years.

Name: Darth Chalon fka Kreossk
    Species: Trandoshan
    Appearance: [image=http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/333/5/a/5a92a8b2e1a74f9ef4c47dd710e3ff99.jpg]
    Allegiance: Sith
    Weapons: Lightsaber (single hilt, red)
    Bio: Kreossk was a proud slaver when the Sith found him. An honorable man in an not so honorable buisiness he had a special connection to the force. And so his future Master, Darth Null, arranged him to be betrayed. Humilated and finally sold as a slave himself. As expected, the anger in Kreossk about this knew no bounds. And angry and aggressive he unleashed his fury and attacked his new owners. He would have died, would not Darth Null have intervened.
    Kreossk, barely clear from his anger attacked the Sith and was easily overcome. When he awoke, he had been brought to Korriban. The Sith had planned to confront him with the choice to die or seve, but the Trandoshean surprised them all, by kneeling down and swering a lifedebt, the Ghrakhowsk, to his savior. Darth Null accepted and brought the Trandoshean with him to Roon, is new home. He trained him, aside great Sith like Darth Regentis and Darth Narus and finally he himself, received the title of a Lord. Darth Chalon, named after the trandoshean ore, would become the Siths most ruthless hunter. An assassin by nature, a hunter by birth and strong enough in the force to overcome most of his victims.
    He kept his skills sharp while the Sith remained hidden, by smuggling himself into Kashyyyk from time to time to hunt Wookiees, the old enemies of his kind. He killed comrades who failed their master and duelled with several Sith to death. Surviving. His believe only the strongest would survive fueled his ambition. And even his Master soon felt him to grow to fast, to claim power too aggressive.

The Jedi Assault on Roon changed that. He had been finally had a chance to meet them blade by blade (after having been ignored in the asault on Bastion) but also confronted him with the reality that here were sti

4. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    I love ´em both. Take the into the game and make half-length posts, I´d say. If you have decided who is better you can always have No2 killed ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.