main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC The Charlotte Separatists Chat Thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RidingMyCarousel, Mar 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two-HeadedPigeon

Two-HeadedPigeon Jedi Youngling

Feb 17, 2008
    I'm off to see Iron Man tonight. Some reels sent out have the new Dark Knight trailer attached to them. I hope this one does! I've only seen the bootleg version -- kinda crappy. Most of my guitar parts have arrived, but I need a few more which I'll probably order today. Hoody hoo!!!!

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    'bout time you posted again Pidgeon ;)

Jonathan, the 10th is already a nightmare for us with the Greensboro Symphony. We'll be leaving our house at noon to go up there and won't be home until midnight or so.

3. roydh

roydh Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2007
    anyone going to hickorycon saturday

4. TuskenFan

TuskenFan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2005
    I was going to go but there is also an event going on for the USO over at the speed park where they had the autism event a couple weekends ago. The USO event is for troops returning from Iraq. This event is a little more important to me, I was going to try to do both events but with the way my leg has been I don't think I can do both. The USO event is from 10am to 10pm. I will probably get there around 2pm or so.

5. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    My feet hurt.

6. jhc36

jhc36 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 19, 2003
    went to the charlotte comic con this past saturday. it was alright... i guess i was expecting something more... but it was just comics and some dude wearing a kmart batman suit. (no offense though if someone knows that person). as far as star wars stuff... there were some overpriced vintage loose figs... but that was about it. there were some artists there selling some of their copys. i've already forgotten who it was (check later) but i bought a 10$ copy of his scout trooper art. really good actually! full color and all.

7. roydh

Aug 18, 2007
    cool all we did when we got back was have a big cook out at the RBC center
    and hootie and the blowfish played a show for us was great had a good time

8. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Just a head's up

If anyone needs me quickly please PM me. My mother is here and I'm running her around alot. If you PM me I get an email so I know someone is looking for me. Thanks.

9. roydh

Aug 18, 2007
    just saw the indy movie cool see you guys tomorrow also finished my jedi costume today

10. starrenite

starrenite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 17, 2005
    Happy late Memorial Day, everyone.

I made steak for dinner. =P~

Jada, Ed (Seefa, my brother) has moved back to Charlotte. Woo hoo!

Mesa sleepy. I-)

11. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    I didn't know he had moved away! Stop in more often. We miss you.

12. roydh

Aug 18, 2007
    hi sent in the photos for my jedi costume today wish me luck http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x268/roy1966/

[face_praying]

13. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    [face_good_luck] :p

Well, we are sweating buckets here. The AC in the house died and the repair people are being real {not an appropriate word for the Fan Force boards}. [face_frustrated]

14. roydh

Aug 18, 2007
    have you got any fans our went out last summer to the tune of 5 grand
    central heat and air are killers when they go out we put box fans in the windows
    they are about 10 to 15 bucks at wal mart

15. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    It was the blower motor and the landlords have American Shield so it was $55 for a house visit.

16. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Well, we're about to go off to Susan Lucci Pirate's bday party. Erelannon helped the Carolina Garrison out with a visit to Hemby Children's Hospital today. I wrangled. Thought you all might like to see some photos . . . linky

Here's a pic of me, another wranlger and Erelannon:

[image=http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n290/CharlotteFanForce/Hemby%20Visit%206-28-08/0806280078.jpg]

17. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Only hours away til I start the drive from the Bronx to Charlotte.....I can not wait to get this all over with.

I need an entire bottle of spiced Corellian Ale after the week I've been having....
    Hint to anyone moving..take vacation from work and plan the trip inbetween your days off..not to start on the first day off.........Time is an evil creature and being a geek accumulates way too much junk that just can't be thrown out....:_|

18. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Ed I feel your pain. I moved two years ago and it was unbelievable. Let us know when you get into town.

19. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Good luck with the move Mayhem. I look forward to meeting you and your wife soon.

20. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    And we are here! We're officially Charlotte residents now! TV/Internet just got hooked up and we got a decent amount unpacked. Granted neither of us have energy anymore but its all good..we can take our sweet time now.

21. roydh

Aug 18, 2007
    welcome to nc and all that stuff :)

22. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
  23. TuskenFan

Jan 5, 2005
    Only one more week until The Dark Knight comes out! I cannot wait to see this movie. I think this will be the best movie of the summer and I think we will see a Best Supporting Actor Oscar nomination for Heath Ledger.

Another movie that will be coming out in December is a remake of the classic The Day The Earth Stood Still. This looks great. Check out the trailer here...

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/thedaytheearthstoodstill/

24. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    RED ALERT

I'll be at the beach this week but will still check in. If you need me PM, call, send a smoke signal.

Oh and my neighbor and the dogs will be here so anyone thinking of breaking in and taking our collection can just forget it. My neighbor can beat up Chuck Norris! [face_beatup]

25. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    Aha! She's gone.. now the trolling can commence [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.