main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph The Clone Wars: Darth Maul is Back

Discussion in 'Community' started by RangerFett, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Nevermind

Nevermind Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 14, 2001
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars
    Episode: Darkness on Umbara
    NEW
    S04, E07

"Anakin must turn over the 501st to a new commander; the clones are assigned a deadly mission."

8:00 - 8:30 PM TOON

2. Chancellor_Ewok

Chancellor_Ewok Chosen One star 7

Nov 8, 2004
    I liked this episode. The planet looked cool and I like the POV perspective of the battles. I also liked the Clones' reaction to being treated with total contempt.

3. mrjop2

mrjop2 Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 6, 2007
    It was alright, but this season has still, thus far, have not taken it up a notch from last season. So far, this season has still been the weakest. It is beginning to feal like they're running out of stories. They need to get to the next chapter of the Ventress. What is she going to do to get back at Dooku? We need to see Savage Opress finally get trained by Dauth Maul, but we'll have to wait for that until the spring. We need to see Anakin continue down the dark path. I would love to see more Nightsister episodes as well. I just feel like this first half season has been throw away episodes. I bouth the first three seasons, but so far, I have not seen anything that would get me excited about buying this season so far.

In my opinion, at the rate things are going, I would not be angry in the least if this was the last season. The CN has some good shows to take the Clone Wars place like Thundercats, and maybe Green Lantern if it turns out to be any good. Soon, we'll have How to Train Your Dragon as well. Young Justic is even turning out better than this season of the Clone Wars so far.

4. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    Episode: The General
    NEW
    S04, E08

5. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    Episode: Plan of Dissent
    NEW
    S04, E09

Pong Krell orders Rex to try for the capital again; some of the 501st disobey direct orders.

6. jorgealarcon

jorgealarcon Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2010
    The Annie Awards have made some questionable choices in the past.

7. mrjop2

Jun 6, 2007
    If the awards are for last season, The clone Wars should win something. If it's for this current seaon, then I don't think they deserve very many. Thundercats, if eligable, should winn something, and Young Justice. They've had stories this season by far. Last season of Clone Wars was great, and that season deserves awards. The way this season's going... well the season is just about half way over and I'm still waiting for it to begin.

8. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Darth Vader's Greatest Speech Ever Made, pairing footage from ROTJ & TCW with a Carlie Chaplin speech I've never heard before (although the title of the movie it's apparently from is known to me, so it may be more obvious to those who have seen that), with a dash of Zimmer. Quite excellent.

9. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    Episode: Carnage of Krell
    NEW
    S04, E10

Rex must confront Pong Krell, risking charges of mutiny.

10. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    Episode: Kidnapped
    NEW
    S04, E11

Anakin and Ahsoka investigate the disappearance of a Togruta colony.

11. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    This one is actually based on the first TCW comic arc produced by Dark Horse. SHould be interesting to see how close of an adaptation it is.

12. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    The Krell episodes very good, but something bugs me.

If the Clones are capable of making decisions based on what is a good or bad order and don't just blindly obey, why did they carry out Order 66 without question? Clones who had for years served Jedi Generals just turned on them like that without hesitation? If the CW is canon is raises some questions about exactly what the "programming" of a clone really is.

I liked Krell's style of weilding two double-bladed lightsabers. Having 4 arms made him pretty tough for even a whole group of soldiers to beat, he was kind of like General Grievous with the force.

13. Chancellor_Ewok

Nov 8, 2004
    Not all of the Clones did turn on the Jedi. Some Clones allowed their Jedi commanders to escape.

14. mrjop2

Jun 6, 2007
    The final krell episode was good, though the whole 4 part series should have been done in only 2 or 3, the other episodes were just getting boring. As for this weeks episodes, we're finally getting some good episodes! This season has been the most boring of all 4. This weeks episode has given me hope for the second half of the season.

15. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    Episode: Slaves of the Republic
    NEW
    S04, E12

16. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    Episode: A Friend in Need
    NEW
    S04, E14

Ahsoka must protect Lux Bonteri when he renounces Count Dooku.

17. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    Episode: Deception
    NEW
    S04, E15

Obi-Wan enters a prison, disguised as a convict, in order to extract information; Obi-Wan must work with Cad Bane.

18. Chancellor_Ewok

Nov 8, 2004
    I liked this episode. It sort of reminded me of the prison sequence in Watchmen.

I'm not stuck in here with you. You're all stuck in here with ME.

19. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    Episode: Crisis on Naboo
    NEW
    S04, E18

Count Dooku and bounty hunters launch a plan to kidnap Chancellor Palpatine.

20. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
  21. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    I enjoyed Massacre, Greivous pwning the Nightsisters and the Zombie army was lots of fun.

Bounty was OK, I thought guys like Dengar & Bossk were wasted and Ventress overshadowed Boba too much.

22. StarWarrior92

StarWarrior92 Jedi Master star 3

Jul 7, 2011
    I'm very excited for the return of Darth Maul. :)

23. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    I hope it's good, I really worried for the continuity fail of bringing back a character they killed in the movies. A lot needs to be explained so I hoep they do it well.

24. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    You will be disappointed. Badly.

25. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    Well, he was only in it for a few minutes, and the spider legs are kinda cool. I can sit with the whole him being insane thing, I just don't see why it was neccessary to bring him back. If they replaced him with Savage then you don't need Maul, it raises too many questions that need answering like why Sidious didn't simply repair him and keep using him instead of Dooku.