main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars Season 7!? #TheCloneWarsSaved

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jul 19, 2018.

1. DaddlerTheDalek

DaddlerTheDalek Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2014
    Nice. We have a release date.

IHeartKenobi89 likes this.
  2. Strilo

Strilo Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 6, 2001
    Gurl I was already gonna subscribe. Forget how I'm a huge Disney geek, but it was always gonna have Marvel AND Star Wars. No brainer for me. If I had to choose between this and Netflix, I would choose Disney+ in a heartbeat.

3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    [​IMG]

4. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    As a true Lord of the Sith, I choose Firestick.

5. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    As long as we power our streaming devices with Force lightning, we will all be in good standing.

6. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    [​IMG]

Actually, for me, there's no choice to be made because I'm going to see all all of them, including the Obi-Wan series.

While I'm more interested in the supplementary material of Star Wars, I'll gladly watch TROS when it comes out.

7. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    So today I went to check season 7 release date because I thought the wait was almost over, and I learned it was pushed back to next February.... Certainly to keep the Star Wars hype intact for episode 9.

Seven more months to wait... I am seriously bummed.

8. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    I think Lost Missions was released on February or March back in 2014, so that might be their preferred released date for whatever reason . They got SW:Resistance Season 2 coming in October and Mandalorian in November and TROS in December.

Might be a slim chance that TCW Season 7 might contain a spoiler for TROS,which could be another factor.

9. Watto

Watto Force Ghost star 4

Dec 13, 1998
    Checks calendar... 5 months. They are spacing out the content so that all the different shows and the movie have their own moment to shine.

10. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    It turns out Almec was Snoke all along. The conniving opportunist.

11. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    September, October, November, December, January, February : that's six. But it will probably feel like seven anyway :p

12. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    since Disney seems to be having no binge. I'm not watching this until the week before the finale. I never watched TCW weekly and ended up binging the whole show. Sucks to wait longer but would rather wait and watch in one shot than having to wait full week for new episodes. Rebels and Resistance work better weekly since they aren't arc based.

13. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    Do we know yet whether season 7 is going to be dumped in one go, or weekly like the Mandalorian? I’d prefer the latter.

IHeartKenobi89 and rumblewagon like this.
  14. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    I think it would be cool to see them drop one arc at a time

15. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I'd like a weekly release as that's how it was originally done. Maybe release the final arc as a movie.

IHeartKenobi89 and smudger9 like this.
  16. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    I prefer weekly as well. It provides more time to savor and discuss each episode. It worked so well for GoT because fans were on the edge of their seats waiting for the next episode. No so with Stranger Things which could be binged (gorged) in one sitting.

17. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    As I watch The Mandalorian (and Resistance to a lesser extent) I realize that without a recap from the previous week's story I'm almost forced to rewatch the previous episode. I actually prefer when all of the episodes are available at once and you can choose to binge-watch them if you desire. I've been doing that with Netflix's The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance series as well as Amazon Prime's final season of The Man in the High Castle.

18. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    I too prefer the option to have all the episodes together. And it gives the option to other people to watch them one at a time if they want to, provided they have the self-control. For other shows that I watch, such as Mr. Robot or Homeland, I usually wait until the season is over, and then watch the entire season over the course of 2-3 weeks, which is the perfect balance for me. This way, I can binge watch 3 episodes on a day if I want to, and I can also spend 3 days without watching an episode. I would like to have the same exact option with The Clone Wars, but I predict that it will sadly be on a weekly basis.

IHeartKenobi89 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  19. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    The Mandalorian episodes each have a recap from the previous episode at the beginning.

20. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I know. I meant if it didn't have a recap then I'd have to watch the previous show again.

IHeartKenobi89 and Bor Mullet like this.
  21. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    IHeartKenobi89 and cwustudent like this.
  22. Jesta'

Jesta' Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 25, 2017
    Mod EDIT: No advocating piracy

Me: Edit, I meant the text and concept art.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
  23. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    So now the only place you can watch Crystal Crisis is on the season 6 DVD

24. Daveisbored

Daveisbored Jedi Knight

Feb 8, 2017
  25. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    My spidey senses are telling me that i think we're being bamboozled in the fact that they have spent this whole time working on 12 new episodes, (4 of them basically just completing the Clone Force 99 arc) for the last year and a half? something doesn't smell right in that i wouldn't be surprised if Dave was being coy and that we might be getting a few more episodes then just the 12.