main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

The Collecting Forum Index

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Son of the Suns, Apr 30, 2006.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    Well, if you can put a pic up I can take a look in my collecting books tomorrow. (It's getting a bit late in my timezone now). Once we id it the best thing is to try searching eBay closed auctions to see if any sold recently.

2. Tajir

Tajir Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2015
    LAJ edit - sorry - advertising isn't allowed here.

3. Robert Vaughn

Robert Vaughn Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2015
    I have reacquired my childhood starwars collection and have an item that I'd like a little more info on. There is a similar inquiry from 2007 but is closed and I can't follow up. Anyone know of a ceramic plaque that says "Member Starwars security force. The force be with you" It has a Copyright 1977 from Phanthom Studio. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Here's a link to the pic.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...357649919.1073741829.674994918&type=3&theater

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    I can't see your pic, I'm afraid. I'm getting
    Sorry, this content isn't available at the moment

The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be visible to an audience that you aren't in.

I'm not on Facebook. Do you have a free hosting site such as Photobucket you can use?

5. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 4, 2018
    Good Grief I have never seen such a complete list.Props too you son on suns