main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~* The Community Thread *~~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Amidala_Skywalker, Mar 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    An up for the community 8-}

2. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    Hello everyone. I was told I could post here by several moderators, since fan audio dramas do connect closely with literature and fan fiction.

Let me start off by saying there's been a luke warm response to fan audio dramas within the film community at fanfilms.com (theforce.net/theater). I'm very curious to know if our audience would be more closely tied in with those who read fan fiction as opposed to watch films.

I'd love to hear all of your thoughts. I can tell you right now, there are currently 5 fan audio dramas in production currently, and several that have been released previous to this (comedic) including Stormtrooper Bob which is available for download at fanfilms.com.

My own production, Rise of Nobility, will be available in late August to early September, hopefully on fanfilms.com.

Anyhow, I look forward to hearing your comments. Feel free to drop by our site and check out the links section. There you will find links to the other audio dramas in production. The link is in my tagline.

Oh and Rise of Nobility is about Amidala. It takes place during Ep1 then goes back in time several years earlier throughout the audio drama. Fellow fan fiction wright, Upstartll (Linda Lyons) wrote it. :)

Keith

3. Spork111

Spork111 Jedi Master star 2

Jun 19, 2002
    Miana Kenobi: Just mentioning In & Out almost makes me want to move back to California! :D

4. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    Favorite foods:

Pizza Hut pan pizza with black olives, tomatoes, and mushrooms

sharp cheddar and Brie cheeses

baked potatoes with cheddar and bacon

chocolate doughnuts

3 Musketeer bars

cheese enchiladas

5. C_o_r_u_s_c_a_n_t

C_o_r_u_s_c_a_n_t Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 21, 2003
    Helloooo?? [face_shocked] Anybody home??! 8-}

*hears echoes in distance*

;)

6. Darth_Khan

Darth_Khan Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2003
    If anyone is left in here, come to the Enclave for some good times and some more fun!

7. C_o_r_u_s_c_a_n_t

Aug 21, 2003
    Nope. No one left in here. It died way back in April...hmm...maybe another thread to revive! [face_devil] 8-}

;)

8. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    This forum isn't that active. Plus, there's already two social thread's that's popular here. That could explain why no one's here that much in this one. ;)

9. C_o_r_u_s_c_a_n_t

Aug 21, 2003
    Too true, Sara_Kenobi. I'm the one who revived the Treehouse in the last few weeks anyway. :) Nice to meet you!

;)

10. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    *sigh* This little baby did die.

Social threads take time to catch on, I notice ;).

Am [face_love]

11. JediKlea

JediKlea Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Woah, I never even knew that it existed *sits back in stunned scilence as she relizies that she missed the discussion* No wonder, it happened while I was gone :p

Well, up until a few weeks ago I've been kinda quiet here, so I don't have alot of people to mention...
    Thanks to Tirra_Parr and MasterKiona for their freindship and help with editing my story, Ya'll are the best!

Thanks also to Niobiie-of-Belfalas, I didn't post much in the social threads til I found yours :)

Thanks to all those here on the boards who have volunteered advice, [there actually are alot of you, but it would take awhile to dig 'um all up]

A big wave to CharlieHickok- and just_another_clone

And thanks to all those whose stories I've read, they've helped me laugh when I felt down.

Favorite foods, Peanut Butter is the best food you will ever discover, [its even better on crackers and apple slice's]
    I was actually slightly surprised [as I reveiewed those post's] at how popular it is.

12. Siri_Ruane

Siri_Ruane Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    *peeks into thread*

Nice... I obviously haven't been here in this forum for a while. :(

13. Xander_Kenobi

Xander_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 25, 2003
    Well, i've haven't made that many friends here but...

Emmi :Thanks for getting me set up and everything cuz. Remember those long summer days were we just talk about lightsabers and giant, furry walking carpets? (I'm talking about Chewie of course 8-} )

happygolucky :Thanks for being my faithful and funny master who adopted me when I was totally lost and Emmi wasn't around. :)

Well, thats about it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.