main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Characters The Conference Room (A Jaina and Jag Discussion Thread) FOTJ: OMEN now out - what's next for J/J?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Jaina_Jag_Index, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    I shall be quite disappointed if they did, I think. I don't know if Jag could get over that. This may not be giving him enough credit... but this is Jag, after all. :p

2. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    I'm sorry but I'm lost here. To which part does this answer goes to?

3. flowerbee

flowerbee Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 29, 2004
    Sorry. Forgot to quote. I meant if Jaina and Zekk had had a... more physical relationship. Which, now that I've looked at the book again, don't think they did, so nevermind... :p

4. goddess45

goddess45 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2005
    Chimpo_the_Sith-"Is Jaina still a virgin?"

No and if they did do something i don't think i would read the other two books

flowerbee-I shall be quite disappointed if they did, I think. I don't know if Jag could get over that. This may not be giving him enough credit... but this is Jag, after all.

I think Jag WOULD forget it but it would just be hard. I didn't get the impression (from the NJO) that he'll easilly hold onto something that's happened. But it WOULD be hard to forget.....

and TahiriSoloFan's post - that was a really good point about Raynar. Thats really gonna be something to think about

5. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    I actually don't think that she is a virgin. I don't think she did anything with Zekk, but maybe near the end of the war or during one of their meetings after, J&J did. It was just the whole way she mentioned romantic worlds or whatever in TUF. She might be.

6. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    [face_thinking] From my impression on what I've read, I'd say she isn't.

7. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Hmm so everyone here goes with that Jaina is not a virgin [face_thinking] Interesting... But maybe you are right. At the end of TUF they were very close to each other. But to be honest I'm not so sure.

EDIT: D'oh I thought Jaina was 21 in JK :rolleyes: Forgot that JK is 5 years after TUF.

Nah she is 26 now so she probably had already spend few nights with Jag after TUF.

But now J/J happy end is even more possible. If they were almost 5 years apart and Jaina still says that she loves Jag then it can't be coincidence.

Need to order Unseen Queen then... any propositions where I can order it online besides amazon.com?

8. goddess45

Jun 17, 2005
    try Barnes and Nobel or boarders.com

and I'm gonna fix something i wrote

I wrote-
    I ment yes she still is a virgin. I wasn't paying attention to what i was writing. so it should be....

yes (i think she is a virgin) and if they did do something i don't think i would read the other two books

just wanted to clear that up :)

9. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Personally, I think that considering the length of Jaina and Jag's relationship, the closeness, and meeting on romantic worlds, she likely isn't.

10. goddess45

Jun 17, 2005
    Well if you looks at it that way then she probably isn't. Did they go that far....if so i Really have to go back and re-read all the NJO books cause i deff missed that. But I could def see that though.

I still think she is though.

11. goddess45

Jun 17, 2005
    wow i was just reading what i wrote and i disagreed with myself. 8-} hahaha

ok what i ment was it's possible but i don't think they did go that far cause i don't remeber anything *hinting* towards something like that even if it wasn't written. ok there we go I make sense! finally!

12. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    I've been rereading the NJO seris for a fic I'm writing. I'm in the middle of the Unifying Force. From what I have read, I think that they did. Its the impression I'm getting.

13. goddess45

Jun 17, 2005
    wow i REALLY need to go back and re-read everything. Cause I don't remember anything from most of the other books either. And I call myself a fan. How did we get on this topic any way?

14. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Actually, if they did anything in the NJO I think it was in Ylesia when Jag just showed up.

The part where they are playing sabaac. He paid heavily for his kiss and said it was also for future ones. When he asks when they could get started she said something about finding a suitable place. Then they went off with her saying she was going to delegate some of the work to him. He was most pleased to accept.

If it wasn't then, I don't think it was until after TUF. IMO

15. goddess45

Jun 17, 2005
    That would make alot more sense. In Ylesia anyways but what would it be post TUF?? that wouldn't make any sense b/c they sorta broke up.

16. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    Note to self: read Ylesia.

I got the impression that they did just by how their relationship progressed and how they acted around eachother.

17. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Because They didn't really break up. They 'met on a few romantic worlds' before something happened.

Ooo, I never caught the Ylesia thing. Nice.

And it also could have happened sometime on their trip with Jaina's parents, or in random points in the series that they didn't tell us about.

18. goddess45

Jun 17, 2005

ONTHE TRIP WITH JAINA'S PARENTS?!?!? I seriously might have to diagree b/c if that happened how if jag stil ALIVE????? (which trip are we talking about by the way?)

And for the thing with it could have happened iat random points in the series they didn't tell us about. That makes sense but at the same time it doesn't cause like it doesn't make sense b/c why would they put that in and sorta leave us guessing I think they would hint at least. It does make sense tho in some way in my mind I just can't figure out how to type it.

19. FelsGoddess

Sep 5, 2004
    In the Force Heretic series, Han and Leia were putting the communications across the galaxy back together. Jag flew with the Twin Suns with Jaina. The Twin Suns accompainied Han and Leia.

I'm going to have to read Ylesia. I skimmed through it and read a few parts, but I'll have to read the whole thing. The authors wouldn't go right out and say it. Readers have to observe their relationship progress to figure it out.

20. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    FelsGoddessThe authors wouldn't go right out and say it. Readers have to observe their relationship progress to figure it out.

They probably have restrictions of what to imply seeing that their audience is a wide age range.

Maybe someone could authorize a Harlequin romance novel of J/J. There would definitely be some answers for us on in of those. ;)

21. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    Let us not forget that Han and Leia probably would not have known about such an occurence - parents can be blisfully unaware at times ;) - and J/J would have done what they could to keep them unaware.

22. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Lola: If that footrub in Ylesia didn't lead to the hibitydibity then I don't know when they'd ever do it ;) Definitely Ylesia. :D

23. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Well sorry to lose your hopes but Walter Jon Williams, author of Ylesia, clearly stated that nothing happend between Jaina and Jag after that scene :(

But from the same story we know that Jaina has very sensitive feet and Jag knows how to massage them ;) [face_mischief]

24. JediJainaSoloFel

JediJainaSoloFel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2004
    I think that with Jaina's age and ubringing, the odds that she's still a virgin are slim to none. If it didn't happen after the footrub in Ylesia, it happened another time. Especially she was having "romantic encounters" with Jag after TUF. I'd say, at their ages, the odds that all they did was kiss during those encounters is minimal.

25. Chimpo_the_Sith

Mar 15, 2003
    Well if Troy likes to give us so much sex hints like in JK then I won't argue if he gives us one J/J hint at the end of Swarm War [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.