main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Consort (Suitless Vader, Angst/Romance) IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Man, just when I thought I couldn't hate Vader any more, he goes and messes with Dak. Grrrr!! I hope Myah gives him a piece of her mind! :mad:

Poor Aria. She's got to be reeling with all the changes her new lifestyle has brought. She seems so lonely and despondent. I can't help but want to give her a great, big hug! Poor thing!! [face_worried]

Another great chapter. Loved the medic, by the way. He seems so kind and gentle. Another person that might be able to help Aria, I hope!

2. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    Great chapter, you are doing well showing Aria's fears. She knows she has to produce an heir to not be killed, but she also knows that any child she would have would be subject to Vader's abuse. It's very sad.

3. Jturtle

Jturtle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2006
    ?I? need to speak with Lord Vader,? Myah said slowly and reluctantly. Lovingly, she squeezed her son?s hand before moving him to stand before Aria. ?I know I am not one to ask favors- nor are you one I should ask them of- but could you watch him while I do so? You do not have to do anything- just make sure that he doesn?t get hurt??

?I would love to,? the young woman said quickly, the first smile in the past week parting her lips. When her companion gave no protest, she held out a hand which Dak, after consulting his worried mother, took.

All she could do was hope that her husband would be much more accepting of Myah?

I wonder what she needs to speak to Vader about.

And the scene with Dak was so sad. Vader truly seems to have no redeeming qualities...

Great job.

4. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *passes out* I thought this fic was finished! Now I have to wait for an update! NoooooooOOOOOooooOOOOOooo!!!

*deep breath* Anyway, I LOVE it so far! I can't wait to see what happens! :D

5. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    this is so great !!!!

I enjoy this so much.

6. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    Poor little Dak! How can Vader be so cruel to a little child? :_|

7. RavenNolan

RavenNolan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2006
    As much as I hate to be the one to say it... Vader's training of Dak is not going to be all nice and comfy. He is training the boy to be his apprentice. A Sith, not a Jedi. It may seem harsh and cruel to the rest of us, but this is often how warriors are trained. The Jedi would just use a lot more meditative mind-over-body teaching than Vader is. Of course, this is only one small instance of training that we have seen.

If Vader and Dak were to confront Sidious/Palpatine the boy would definitely get a harsh lesson in torture and pain, possibly even death, if they failed. Dak may be a small child, but it will take him years to be able to withstand the type of fighting and pain that it will take to become a Sith, or defeat another. While I might not agree with Vader's philosophy that the boy can't cry... unfortunately, it would be seen as a sign of weakness on the boy's part, and Vader's. Weakness is not tolerated among the Sith.

As for Aria, it is a nice contrast that she can be there to comfort him. He will need someone to release his emotional pain to and she seems like she could handle the job. I just wish she would learn to turn this situation she is in to her advantage. She might not like it, but she is stuck in it. To accept her situation doesn't need to be a sign of defeat on her part, but a chance to turn things to her advantage if she plays her hand right.

I'm wondering just what Lady Myah has to speak alone with Vader about? Hmmm... [face_thinking]

8. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Poor Aria...she is definitely stuck between a rock and a hard place! From the looks of it there can be no escape either.

9. palpyisgod2

palpyisgod2 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 7, 2005
    great update! keep the pm's coming!

10. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    Oh, I forgot, do you mind putting me on your PM list? Pwetty pwease? :D Thanks!

11. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Poor Dak!

Vader can't even give a young child a break? :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm glad Aria, at least, offered him some comfort.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

12. ROTSFan

ROTSFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2006
    Amidala66-could you please check your unread PM from me? It's been there about a month. Thanks [face_peace]

13. Farra_Sti

Farra_Sti Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2005
    Kriffing heck Vader is mean. Dak is only a kid for Force sakes.

14. IsithTorin_DarkJedi

IsithTorin_DarkJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2007
    Awww :_| , poor Dak. How could someone be so mean to a child, its heartbreaking :( . Let's just hope the Darth Meany :mad: doesnt do anything to Myah.

I dislike Vader more and more every post :mad: .

Lady Vader, the title even possesses a foreboding sadness.

=D= ;) Great job, as always.

15. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Oh Vader's messed [face_skull] seriously...

How could he hurt Dak I mean he's just a little kid :mad:.

But glad that Aria came to rescue him and to disappoint Vader that she wasn't pregnant :p.

Great post!

16. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    Thre brilliant OC's! You are a wonder. Please PM me when you update!

17. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Hmmm... Aria seems to know her place, or at least an an inkling of what's expected of her, no matter what she wants. It's heartbreaking to see how she's torn between wanting to be a good wife (as she was broguht up to be) and loathing her husband. Her trip to the medic only proved it.

And than there's Dak. *sniff* Poor kid. He's just a child and Vader's doing nothing to endear himself to him. I can't help but wonder what Mayah's going to say to Vader - she can't be happy with his treatment of her son.

18. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    =D= It's so heart-wrenching to watch Aria be torn between what she thinks is noble - being a good wife to Vader and what she wants - to be as much away from him as possible. His abusing of her is sadistic and twisted.

I got the impression that Dak and Vader were on good terms with each other from the previous chapters, but now it seems that Dak fears Vader as much as Aria does. You read this and ask yourself how twisted, how immoral a man can be...

Loved the medic. He is a good potential friend for Aria.

Great update, as always! =D= You know how much I love this story for its originality.

CrazyAni

19. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Okay, the post is coming... tomorrow. It's here and ready, I'm just stressing and overall unmotivated :p

Okay, I am currently battling DWB (I?m winning) and Darth Finals and Too Much Stress (Am losing currently). My semester ends on Monday, and after that, I?m going to need some time to wind down. A few of you know what all I have going on.

I shall begin posting this story again regularly at the beginning of June when I start taking classes again and have quality laptop time. After that, I shall most likely leave a dozen posts in the hands of one of my wonderful volunteers and let you all have fun with them ;)

Feel free to throw stuff at me :p

AnakinsFavorite

20. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    [:D] Like I would throw anything at my angel sister!!!:)

Take your time. You are worth waiting for

21. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004

Only flowers and confetti:) !!!!

22. Kyana-Morgaine

Kyana-Morgaine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 29, 2004
    Great story! Please add me to your PMs!

=D=

23. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

VA_Parky:
    Yes, when it comes to harming children? there is no worse form of cruelty. Yes, any ally for Aria is most welcome- even if it?s just a medic.

Kelli_LB: Once again, the contingency. She knows that either path will have terrifying results- and that she will wish to go back and undo it to take the other path.

Jturtle: About Dak. She might seem stiff, but she loves her son very much and won?t just sit around while he?s harmed.

Jedi_Eruanne: Sadly, I am being creamed by DRL at the moment but shall be posting regularly once more in June. I am so excited that you like this and hope to see you around here again!

Amidala66: Thank you, my fellow Angel! I?m glad you?re enjoying this sad little tale?

Kitten: Because the man has no feelings. If you can convince yourself that you do not care for your fellow man, you are capable of doing things you had never thought of?

RavenNolan: You are right. Vader is going to take that nice, innocent child and twist him into something unrecognizable. He is being taught to kill? and will eventually be killed. Myah knows this. Dak is just a small child, but seeing Aria as goodness compared to his Master might be of benefit. There?s a whole lot of symbolism concerning that. Aria is young, too young to realize what cards are in her hand- will she learn how to play them?

HandmaidenVeme: No escape but death? and I don?t think she?s quite to that point yet!

palpyisgod2: Thank you, my friend! I hope you continue to enjoy this!

Jedi_Eruanne: Absolutely! Consider yourself added!

KELIA: Vader has no feelings and is incapable of caring for anyone- even if it?s a small child. Fortunately, Dak has great support from his mother and Aria- there might just be enough hope for him!

Farra_Sti: But he is a Force sensitive child, and Vader is determined to make an apprentice out of him.

IsithTorin_DarkJedi: Don?t worry- I?m sure our favorite Dark Lord is capable of sinking even lower? and yes, I am playing the ?name game? here!

randomangel22: Ah, I?m glad that made you happy. For once, I think my readers are crossing their fingers hoping she doesn?t get pregnant.

Handmaiden_Azul: Wow! Thank you! This is the first time I?ve ever truly epitomized OC?s, so that means a lot to me! Consider yourself added!

Jade_Max: Aria is going to have too soon decide where she wants to fall in the scheme of things. As you know, a very hard choice lies before her with neither solution presenting a happy ending.

CrazyAni: Poor little Dak is so confused? nothing in his young life is stable. You shall find that he cares a lot about his mom and fears for her- the feelings she has and is concerned about him are reciprocated.

Kyana-Morgaine: Of course! Consider yourself added!

Thank you, my Angel Sisters, for your support. I just feel so bad about leaving abruptly like that![face_blush]

PM List: If you ever wish to be added or taken off my list, just let me know!

VA_Parky, randomangel22, Kitten, Amidala66, HandmaidenVeme, KELIA, RavenNolan, star_writer24, darksideyesplease, Darth_Father-in-law, Jturtle, Farra_Sti, Gizzi1213, jedi7, palpyisgod2, Jade_Max, rb657062, Kelli_LB, IsithTorin_DarkJedi, Jedi-Roxy, Darth_Drachonus, Padme22, Jedi_Eruanne, Handmaiden_Azul, Kyana-Morgaine

Chapter Seventeen: Myah and Vader Alone

By the way that Myah solemnly walked in with red eyes, Aria could easily tell that things hadn?t gone well. The older woman said nothing but took a seat on one of the couches before staring listlessly out of a nearby window to the storm that raged beyond.

Meanwhile, Dak laid on the couch next to Aria, ever watching his mother with his thumb popped into his mouth and wide eyes. After a moment?s contemplation, he went and laid his head on Myah?s lap and drifted off to a deep sleep.

It was only then that the two women dared to meet each other?s gaze.

?What happened?? Aria whispere

24. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Oh man!!!

Can you write a section of the story where I come swooping in and kidnap Aria, Myah and Dak? I'll take them somewhere far, far away where they won't have to deal with Vader and all his jerk-ish-ness?? :mad: I know that's not a word, but it should be!

Excellent chapter. I love the use of the flashback in here - and the fall out as Aria realizes what could have happened. The only good thing I can grab from this, is that she'll hopefully realize that she has a friend in Myah. *sniffle*

Wonderful work, as always! Good luck on your next class! We'll miss you, but will look forward to those updates!

25. Handmaiden_Azul

Handmaiden_Azul Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    *shivers* This is enthralling! I like Myah, she's not afraid to stand up to vader!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.