main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Consort (Suitless Vader, Angst/Romance) IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Please add me to the new PM list. 7

Rendered speechless[face_plain]

2. Farra_Sti

Farra_Sti Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2005
    Great update. I too wonder what the diagnosis will be.

3. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Great post. :eek:

Can't wait for that PM.

4. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Well, after much consideration, I have decided to give Aria a slight reprieve. Slight. As in... someone besides Vader will be making her life miserable in these next few posts ;)

AF

5. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

teethlee: He can and doesn?t care simply because? he doesn?t care. Vader has been so consumed by the Dark Side that he has all but forgotten how to feel.

DarthIshtar: *Rushes Aria towards a door with an ?Exit Sign? posted above it* I?m going to cut her a little slack here for a while.

Jade_Max: Things are about to get more complicated around here for, although Vader has ceased his abuse, Aria will find new obstacles and be forced to overcome them.

shookie: I know *sighs* I feel so bad for her, and I really hate writing such a miserable character.

star_writer24: *Laughs* I would love to answer your question, but then there?d be no point to this story. I already have the ending worked out- even whether Vader leaves the Dark Side or not.

dtdang2: It all is just because he?s not showing an ounce of light. This is truly a Vader gone bad-bader.

geno: Good grief, tell me about it. Her conceiving a child was only half the battle- she still has several more months to go!

SithGirl132: *sighs* It is so hard to write him. This Vader is so dark and complex, and writing a fragile Aria isn?t much better- it?s so emotionally draining that I usually feel fatigued afterwards!

randomangel22: My, we?re a little violent today *Laughs* It?s okay! Even though he?s my character, I hate him. Yeah, Aria and the baby are alright? for now.

HandmaidenVeme: I think Vader is incapable of admitting that he was wrong. He?s so far gone that nothing can touch- nor stop- him now.

VA_Parky: *Laughs* Sabé is only restraining herself because, just say something went wrong, retaliation could happen? and Aria would be in far graver danger. *Listens for yelling* Yup, I can hear it!

KELIA: I know. She?s relatively safe so long as she?s carrying his child? and he deems her worthy to do so. She will be getting away from him- kind of- but new problems will arise.

penpadme: Aww! Thanks! This is all really hard and stressful to do? after writing posts like these, I almost need to take a nap! I want to kill Vader too? as does most of the people here!

jedi7: Hello, Friend! I?m glad to see you here? and of course you?ll be added!

Farra_Sti: It will be done with a good intention in mind, but we shall have to wait and see if it really does any good.

Laine_Snowtrekker: Thank you, my friend! I hope you enjoy this new post just as well!

PM List: VA_Parky, randomangel22, Kitten, Amidala66, HandmaidenVeme, KELIA, RavenNolan, star_writer24, darksideyesplease, Jturtle, Farra_Sti, jedi7, palpyisgod2, Jade_Max, rb657062, Kelli_LB, IsithTorin_DarkJedi, Jedi-Roxy, Darth_Drachonus, Padme22, Jedi_Eruanne, Handmaiden_Azul, Kyana-Morgaine, SithGirl132, geno, WyoJedi, Laine_Snowtrekker, dtdang2, teethlee, shookie, Jedi7

Chapter Thirty Six: Going to the Imperial Court

Although she?d heard the entire conversation and knew what awaited her, Aria continued to pretend she was asleep. A couple of hours later- a blissful time in which Vader seemed unable to come to the infirmary- the young woman feigned ignorance and put a blank look upon her face as the monster strode in the door.

In contrast to her, the man was brooding, and he began to pace with his hands clasped behind his back, not once looking up at her. Finally, Vader turned to glance at her. ?While you were unconscious, I had a small discussion with the medic.?

Placing a hand upon her womb, she looked up at him with her large eyes but said nothing- it was time to let him speak uninterrupted.

?Due to your? delicate condition,? he continued, his lips curling at the last two words, ?it has been suggested that you have a change of scenery.?

Pretending to be surprised, Aria decided to speak. ?My Lord, do you agree with this advice??

By the way he pursed his lips, it seemed that the Dark Lord was in agreement but naturally didn?t want to admit it. ?Do you have any present objections to doing so??

Rather surprised by this-

6. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    I don't think the Imperial court is going to be any better than Vader's castle. She'll be away from her "husband", but she'll be in close proximity to the Emperor.

Excellent work, I cannot wait for more.

7. shookie

shookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    No cliffhanger you say. Well maybe so but you did leave me wanting more.... Great update. I shal try to be patient for the next.[face_whistling]

8. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well the question is now which one is she going to be more fearful of Vader or the Emperor. The upside is she is fairly safe from Vader but the downside is the Emperor

Good update, thanks for the pm and look forward to more

9. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Poor Aria!

I wonder what the Imperial Court holds for her. [face_worried]

Thanks, as always, for the PM.

10. IsithTorin_DarkJedi

IsithTorin_DarkJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2007
    Vader?....or the Emperor [face_thinking] ?

Not much to choose from :_| .

However, I am looking foward to the scenes with Palpatine

11. Azeria_Jade

Azeria_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2001
    Wow. Great story! So dark though that I had to take a break from reading it to go check out some sunlight to cheer me up.

12. teethlee

teethlee Jedi Master star 1

Sep 24, 2004
    Now she go to the Court?:eek:
    Will she be alright?

13. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Hopefully Palpy will leave her alone... At least she is away from Vader

Nice job:)

14. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    Oh dear...............the Emp is SO not going to be thrilled if he finds out she's Padme's little girlie...

No cliffie??? *tackle hugs AnakinsFave* You took pity on me!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

15. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Free of her husband but has to deal with the Emperor...

Out of the frying pan and into the fire or out of the fire and into the frying pan...oh never mind, either way she'll never have peace.

16. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh my, I can't imagine Aria finding the slightest bit of peace or contentment in the Imperial Court.

I can only hope Sidious will completely ignore her.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

17. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Yes, that was a cliffie! You have still left us wanting to know what's next! Something tells me that the change of scenery will not be entirely pleasant.

18. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Poor Aria if she didn't have to deal with Vader she now has to deal with Palps. [face_skull]

Hopefully, Sidious won't notice her resemblance to Padme. [face_worried]

Thanks for the PM and great post!

19. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Well, poor Aria goes from one horrible situation to another. The one bright spot I can see to all this is that she'll at least be away from Vader, so she should have a reprieve at night. Unfortunately, being away from Bast Castle may mean she's also away from Dak... and that's not good for that little guy at all.

I'm still on pins and needles. How is this change of scenery going to affect Aria? Can't wait to find out!

20. AnakinsFavorite

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

Kelli_LB: I agree. Although he might cease in physically harming her, there is much more psychological tension that can occur there. They will share the same residence, but Vader isn?t going to be around as much as even he should be?

shookie: *Laughs* Well, I guess if that works! It?s actually quite hard to determine where to leave off at!

geno: Good question. That is an answer you readers shall be finding out. While the Emperor is a larger threat, Vader is in closer proximity to her.

Laine_Snowtrekker: *Sighs* For that, take the worst experience you ever had in high school and triple it and add a few death threats in.

IsithTorin_DarkJedi: Well, at least Vader is hawt- which isn?t much of a plus here, huh??! I?m looking forward to writing those parts!

Azeria_Jade: I?m sorry! The next part of this story is just going to be angsty as Aria finds and gets into trouble on Coruscant?

teethlee: We shall have to wait and see. It?s going to be very dangerous for her, especially considering the fact of who her mother was?

Amidala66: Vader will be on planet and have a single bed with her? but he won?t be there with her which will almost create just as much problems.

Jedi_Eruanne: Yeah. You see the problems dead ahead. Hee! All for you!

HandmaidenVeme: Although the Emperor will always be in the back of her mind as something to fear, the main issues shall be coming from tension within court?

KELIA: She?s Vader?s wife, so she?s going to get picked to death and live in fear of what might happen to her later in the future. It is highly unlikely that Sidious will ignore her?

SithGirl132: *Laughs* Well, believe it or not, I didn?t intend for that to be a cliffie! These next few posts are going to be interesting?

randomangel22: Well, at least Sids won?t be a constant threat. He?ll be in and out of the story, but Aria will have bigger things to worry about.

VA_Parky: Vader will be there, but he won?t be? so she won?t have to worry about interacting with him much. She?ll have different problems on her hands. Don?t worry- Dak is taken care of!

PM List: VA_Parky, randomangel22, Kitten, Amidala66, HandmaidenVeme, KELIA, RavenNolan, star_writer24, darksideyesplease, Jturtle, Farra_Sti, jedi7, palpyisgod2, Jade_Max, rb657062, Kelli_LB, IsithTorin_DarkJedi, Jedi-Roxy, Darth_Drachonus, Padme22, Jedi_Eruanne, Handmaiden_Azul, Kyana-Morgaine, SithGirl132, geno, WyoJedi, Laine_Snowtrekker, dtdang2, teethlee, shookie, Jedi7

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Husband and Wife

Though Aria was fairly certain that her husband would have preferred to have been the one piloting the speeder to their new home, she watched him sit down next to her in the back seat with a sigh. Instinctively, she moved away from him, resting her hand upon her stomach.

The baby had truly started to grow- there was now a slight curve to her belly. Vader had not noticed it yet, nor did she wish to draw attention to this fact- flowing dresses and cloaks had concealed the results of her condition.

Next to her, the Dark Lord sat there stiffly. While his wife looked out the window in amazement at what he saw, the Sith seemed rather bored and instead stared out at nothing. His fingers, covered by a black glove, twitched every couple of moments. ?After we have situated ourselves in our home, the Emperor has commanded us to have an audience with him in the Imperial Court.?

At t his, her own hands began to tremble, and Aria could only murmur, ?I do not know if I can do this.?

As if in agreement, the babe growing within her brushed against her, and she felt the baby move for the first time. Tears welled up in her eyes at the joy of it, and the young woman turned her head slightly to look out the other window so as to not let her husband see.

?If you are not capable, I as well might open the door to the speeder and push you out now.?

Shocked, Aria turned to face her husband, not caring that he

21. shookie

shookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 30, 2007
    Loved the update. Poor Aria. I can't imagine not being able to share the joy of feeling your child move for the first time.

22. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well at least Aria is learning a bit more about her mother and Vader's relationship and maybe even giving Vader second thoughts on his actions in the past.

Good update, thanks for the pm and look forward to more

23. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    Great update! Looking forward to more!

24. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Argghhh... Vader is ruining all of Aria's special moments!!!! At least it seems she will be granted somewhat of a reprieve. Even though he'll be on planet, it seems he'll be away for a good portion of the time, so here's hoping Aria gets a chance to recover some of her strength. She's so kind, she has to feel beaten down by everything that's happened to her. *sniffle*

Awesome post!

25. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Nice creepy update there. I hope Aria can find a way to raise her child without the Sith intervening. Good for her to decide to visit the remains of the Jedi Temple and her mother's penthouse. I have a feeling there are some answers there?
    BTW, "The Consort's Mother" was excellent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.