main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Consort (Suitless Vader, Angst/Romance) IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Ok, this post increases my opinion that there is a human with feelings under that Vader cloak. 7

2. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    I must say usually makeovers are supposed to be fun, but not when you end up looking like a...ahem a harlot. :p

I wonder why Vader stumbled? Probably got scared by the Palps. [face_laugh]

Great post!

3. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    Aieeeee! *tackle hugs Vader* You put Mire in her place!!! *smooches* *is Force-choked* ....gack! Dang!

Anywho. I am LOVING this post! Poor Aria! Though I would imagine she does look rawther stunning. ;) Oooo, what are they going to talk about??? Telll me tell me tellllllllllll meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

4. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Vader probably does like how Aria looks, but bad makeovers... are to be avoided at all costs... I've had my fair share. Once again, memories of high school... Nice evil cliffie there at the end too.

5. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    I was hoping that he would Force-choke someone but the someone I was thinking about wasn't Jedi_Eruanne :( .

...that was rough, are you okay?

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    If I had known that I was to be returning with someone?s whore, I might have come sooner.

Not very subtle, is he? :p

At least Lady Miré made it clear to Vader she was the mastermind behind Aria's make-over. Perhaps it will spare Aria any...punishments.

Stumbling huh? Hmmmm....[face_thinking] [face_thinking] [face_thinking]...perhaps the Emperor had something to do with that?

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    ?My Lord!? Lady Miré cried out. There came the sounds of her high-heeled shoes pattering against the tiled floor. ?You will be very pleased when you see how we?ve spent our time??

?Gossiping and destroying reputations, no doubt.?

Wow, it is a snake pit and I was complaining about JANE AUSTEN'S EMMA when I saw it with my beloved master & commander on Wednesday afternoon, when he tried to keep me distracted in nice ways after my wisdom teeth operation.

This Lady Miré is an irritating... woman. (I wish I could say I world that I learned in Ireland so many years ago, but that wouldn't be nice on the boards!) I hope she will get what she deserves in the end of this story... or even before that. Not that I am bloodthirsty or anything... [face_batting]

As for His Lordship: I am surprised. I actually hated him more than a certain man named Heathcliff, but he is slightly improving. So he has a heart and taste after all.

8. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    Can Lady Mire be thrown in the Sarlac pit, pretty please?

Great chapter, I wonder what Vader has on his mind that he's so frazzled by? It cannot be good.

9. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

shookie: Yeah, the guy isn?t doing too good. That shall be briefly discussed in this post? and even more in the next.

Amidala66: Oh, that is pretty much a given! Although Vader might not approve of all the trappings, he wouldn?t be able to resist. It?s that tension which makes it interesting- this story would loose something if either were to finally succumb to the other. Oh, and I?m all for Lady Miré being sent to Hoth.

geno: Yeah, the Emperor wasn?t too pleased- as Vader shall divulge in this story. Sadly, Aria just happened to be in quite the situation herself when he stumbled upon her.

Laine_Snowtrekker: No, it won?t. Fortunately for Aria, he?s having a ?hands off? rule so as to protect the baby. He won?t vent his full frustrations upon her.

jedi7: There are human feelings? but they aren?t very good ones. It would almost be better to have none.

randomangel22: Even that can be fun? unless you?re married to an evil Sith Lord! Good word choice there! Yeah, Vader is rather shaken right now?

Jedi_Eruanne: *Laughs* Now that you really can?t beg for the death of my characters, it seems that you have a death wish placed upon yourself! Just kidding! This is going to be very interesting?

SithGirl132: Oh, yeah- that post brought back really painful memories of makeovers I suffered through. Aria was done up nicely? just made to appear much more mature than what she really was.

HandmaidenVeme: It seems that my characters are starting to fight back against her constantly threatening them. Just kidding!

KELIA: *Looks through list of descriptive words for Vader* Um? it seems that subtlety is not on there. Yeah, that is certainly a cheering thought. Lady Miré might have to send another ?I hope he didn?t hurt you because of me? note.

AzureAngel2: Oh, I do hope you are feeling better, friend! Lady Miré? well, you shall see after this post, that things are going to become very complicating regarding her. Yeah, Heathcliff is worse. He?s better looking too.

Kelli_LB: How about even something better- a nexu pit! Just kidding (I do hate blood and gore). Vader is going to tell all in this post?

PM List: randomangel22, Kitten, Amidala66, HandmaidenVeme, KELIA, RavenNolan, star_writer24, darksideyesplease, Jturtle, Farra_Sti, jedi7, palpyisgod2, Jade_Max, rb657062, Kelli_LB, IsithTorin_DarkJedi, Jedi-Roxy, Darth_Drachonus, Padme22, Jedi_Eruanne, Kyana-Morgaine, SithGirl132, geno, Laine_Snowtrekker, dtdang2, teethlee, shookie, Jedi7, nabooqueen2008, AzureAngel2

Chapter Forty-Four: Vader Confesses About Lady Miré

Finally, they were back in their own home, albeit in the lower levels.

It seemed that, in the absence of the darkness, Vader was feeling a little bit better. His taunting continued to reach her ears. ?My pet? if you realize what is good for you, you would not be so hesitant in accepting my advances??

?You are not yourself,? she insisted, aware of the fact that he was gaining on her. Already, he was walking so closely behind her that they nearly touched?

?What makes you say that??

Opening and closing her mouth uncertainly, the young woman really wasn?t sure of what to say. ?I-it just is that, well, you would never touch me otherwise.?

Large arms snuck out from behind her and wrapped about her waist, crushing her against him. ?Let me get this straight,? he hissed into her ear, his warm breath falling upon her face, ?I do as I please. No one, not anyone- not even you- are to pretend to understand what I do.? He paused. ?Do you understand me?? Vader snapped, shaking her slightly.

Only too well aware of the pressure he was placing on her womb, Aria nodded meekly, swallowing nervously.

?I want to hear you say it.?

?Y-yes, my Lord.?

?And don?t you ever forget it,? Vader breathed, not releasing his hold. ?You are my wife- you come when I ask for you, you do what I want. If you feel like displeasing me?? Slowly, one of his hands snaked up to her neck, h

10. Jedi_Eruanne

Jedi_Eruanne Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2005
    ....Vader you idiotic, drunken-@$$, MORON! *slaps him* Wake up and smell the tauntaun! Aria could TOTALLY be yours if you would only be NICE TO HER!!!! AAAGH!!

Ahem...anyway. I totally want to see the PM! I'll PM you straight-away. :) Lady Mire....a REBEL? WEIRD! She totally doesn't seem the type! Huh...just goes to show...you think you know someone...and then---BAM! They have three eyes!

11. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Ah that would explain one of his reasons for tossing her into that snake den.

Vader is having issues to say the least.

Look forward to more, good update and thanks for the pm

12. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Oooh, that's certainly ominous. Lady Mire is a Rebel? Now that was totally unexpected! Great new twist there! And something is happening to Vader... I hope we learn more of that.
    And I'm sending my PM for the extra chapter!

13. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    She's a REBEL? Really? Whoa. Hmmmmm...but Vader's lied before...

And the Emperor's starting to let Vader rot. Also, hmmmm....

14. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    So, Lady Mire a rebel huh....I definitely didn't see that one coming. :eek:

I'm glad Vader's getting all old and...sick because that's what happens when you're cruel and sadistic (and I like to call it karma, I mean Vader had it coming). :p

Great post!

15. teethlee

teethlee Jedi Master star 1

Sep 24, 2004
    So sorry for being late post! I had been busy! :_|
    I can't believe Mire is rebel! And Aria thinks she and her same side.....
    What will happen to her and Aria?

16. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    PM please dear sister!!!

So it looks as if Vader might age before our eyes if the Emperor is not pleased...you know you can always send him to Florida....I know where the Fountain of Youth is and I'm much nicer than the Emperor ;) but before he gets a sip he'll have to visit all the cheesy tourist traps with me /Haunted St. Augustine ghost tour included.

(yes, I have drank from the "Fountain"...it was gross!!!)

17. palpyisgod2

palpyisgod2 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 7, 2005
    Yes, I want the PMS...I mean PM part too

18. nabooqueen2008

nabooqueen2008 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2008
    PM me of course...wouldn't miss it for the world!

19. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    *runs in, out of breath!*

Pick me, pick me, pick me!

*is amazed!*

Please send me the special Pm...

*is just loving your up-date!*

Miré a rebell, interesting twist! You are always good for a surprise, dear AF!

20. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    ?Dress? off"

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess charming isn't on the list of words to describe Vader either :p

He was so cold and cruel...as usual but if he would only see Aria as someone to actually help him, maybe, must maybe he could bring himself to be civil.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

?Lady Miré? a Rebel??

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now that's something I didn't expect. She really doesn't seem the type...but I guess that's the whole point.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

21. RavenNolan

RavenNolan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2006
    I thought I would pop in to say HI! I'm still reading faithfully. [:D]

It seemed that, in the absence of the darkness, Vader was feeling a little bit better. His taunting continued to reach her ears. ?My pet? if you realize what is good for you, you would not be so hesitant in accepting my advances?? :rolleyes:

Yeah right. Hmmm... what's better? Feeling like a piece of meat for her jerk of a husband or not have the quezy feeling from being with him?
    It amazes me when guys say stuff like that. Actually it amazes me more when the guy actually believes his own words.

Large arms snuck out from behind her and wrapped about her waist, crushing her against him. ?Let me get this straight,? he hissed into her ear, his warm breath falling upon her face, ?I do as I please. No one, not anyone- not even you- are to pretend to understand what I do.? He paused.

The question is... does Vader even understands what he is doing at times? Vader begining to show the signs of aging is interesting and so is Palp's reaction. In a way I wish Vader would just kill the Emperor and take over himself. Of course, that might not be good either. Vader might be worse to deal with then.

Lady Mire... what's there to like about this woman? Not much. If she's a rebel... she's one incredible actress.

Please send me the PM... I'm definitely interested in reading it.

22. star_writer24

star_writer24 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 15, 2006
    Sounds great. Send me the PM please!

23. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Well, I've certainly missed quite a bit, haven't I? That's what happens when life throws up in your lap *sighs*

Seriously though, these updates were great!

First, "tea" with the Lady Miré and company - talk about a walk among vipers and cobras! Snakes, every last one of them, with their tongues spewing carefully disguised venom... Then the makeover - brings back horrible memories of the same when I was in high school *shudders* - I really empathized with Aria through it all. And then, at the end, having Vader show up to not only see her in it, but to demand she come with him. She's so caught up in her own problems she doesn't see those of her husband - that he stumbles for lack of vitality of all things.

And then, when they get home, he throws all these backhanded compliments her way - looking like her mother indeed! I bet she was a knock out in some ways and Vader couldn't handle it *grin* But then, innocence, despite her current circumstances, suits her. ;)

Wonderful updates!

24. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

Jedi_Eruanne: ?Wake up and smell the tauntaun.? Now, that is awesome! Yeah, Vader is so busy being evil that he doesn?t seem to notice the wonderful woman right in front of him. If he treated her right, Aria could be a wonderful and loving wife to him. Yes, that?s very true- and, fortunately, this double sidedness might actually work out good for Aria?

geno: For as much as there seemed to have been something going on between the two (in the past) Vader doesn?t really seem to trust- or really like- Lady Miré. It?s more or less like when you see a woman hanging all over a guy but he could hardly be interested.

SithGirl132: Yeah, once I got that idea in my head, I absolutely had to run with it. Don?t worry- Vader and his issues are going to make up a big piece of the rest of the story.

Laine_Snowtrekker: I know I kind of pulled one over on you guys, but I hadn?t planned it until I?d started writing. I?d originally intended for him to just be suspicious of her? not that she actually was one. Yeah, that whole thing between the Emperor and his aging apprentice is going to get interesting.

randomangel22: Neither did I- I just threw that in as I was typing up the post! The story just started to go that way, so I decided to go with it. Ooh? symbolism! Yeah, Vader?s gonna be full of it now!

teethlee: Hey, no prob- I?m just glad that you?re still here and reading! We?ll see about the whole Lady Miré issue- Aria is going to have to deal with what to do? can she tell her the truth? or will she be afraid of being betrayed?

HandmaidenVeme: *Laughs* You?ll probably single-handedly cure him yourself knowing how you are! Not a bad idea- some down and low time might do him some good! It was gross? Interesting!

palpyisgod2: *Laughs* I can give out PMS PM?s too- I can grouch on and on about nothing! I sent it to you? hope you enjoyed it!

nabooqueen2008: Okay, I think I got it to you and everyone who asked for it. I hope you enjoyed it!

AzureAngel2: *Laughs* Your replies always make me grin! I try to keep it interesting- I just love plot twists, cliffhangers, and identity changes?

KELIA: Ah? yeah. I?d definitely agree on that one. I agree- if he would just treat her right, Vader would be happy and content. She has the makings to be a good mother and a loving wife? if only he chooses to see that. He?s so concentrated with what she?s not to see what she really is.

RavenNolan: *Waves* Hi!!! I know you tend to pop in here occasionally, and I always find your replies interesting. Poor Aria is truly stuck in a bind- she really has no place or anyone to run to. All of her decisions have to be made on her own? and they?re usually so tough and conflicting. No, I know what you mean on the guy thing? Vader is a mystery. Aria really does not understand him but, as she gathers little pieces about him, you readers can understand a little more. It is questionable as to whether she will ever truly know and understand him. I would actually be more worried about Aria if Vader did take over? because all that power would get to his head, and she?d be in an even more vulnerable situation. Lady Miré will be a big part of the rest of the story, so it will slowly unfold as to what is really going on?

star_writer24: I hope you got yours alright and enjoyed it! See, it?s not always bad when I get carried away- more stuff for you guys to read!

Jade_Max: Ah? I?ve had PM?s for your stories sitting in my PM box, so I?m much worse off! I think Vader is the same- caught up in himself and not paying attention to Aria. In a way, Aria is his opposite yet the same- they are distracted and insensitive for different reasons (he because he is power hungry and evil and she because she?s just trying to keep herself and her child safe) that it?s kind of creating a barrier between the two. Oh, no doubt that Vader would have acted more on the attraction (we all know has to be there) if he?d been in a better condition?

[b

25. geno

geno Jedi Master star 2

Jul 30, 2007
    Well it would seem Aria was looking for a bit of release when telling Dak the story. Wonder whats up with Vader given the fact he is on the floor with his bedding.

Good update, look forward to more and thanks for the pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.