main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Consort (Suitless Vader, Angst/Romance) IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    One day her mother will regret how she treated her daughter.

2. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Late as always, but still here. *grins sheepishly*

I can only repeat what everyone else said already--poor, poor mistreated Aria. It's so very hard to imagine that parents can be so ignorant to their daughter's wishes, yet this is so real... I like the OC; she's great. :D

And an eeevil cliffie you left us with! [face_shame_on_you] I wonder who those men were...

Most amazing work as always, my friend! =D= =D=

I hope Wednesday comes soon enough.

CrazyAni

3. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    And so her new life begins.

It's unfortunate Aria's mother wasn't able to spend her daughter's last few days at home with her.

The good-bye with her father was just heartbreaking.

Great update!

=D= =D= =D= =D=

4. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    Poor Aria! I really don't see how things could get any worse for her.:(

5. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

VA_Parky:
    I don?t know- some of you might be gladly count downing the days until you get to leave your parents! She is in a hard place? that is only going to become worsened by the appearance of a woman who appears to be his? *ahem* Moving on? Ah! Will she be corrupted? We shall have to see?

Jade_Max: Her mother doesn?t want to understand what she?s going through, and her father is so pained that he?s turning to look in the other direction. Which is worse of the two? I?m glad you liked the chapter title- I am horrible at making them up! Hmm? good point you have there?

Kelli_LB: I know, it?s that whole morality debate- the ends do not justify the means, ect. *sighs* I?ve had way too many theology classes.

randomangel22: For impact, of course! Oh, and because I love torturing you all!

darksideyesplease: Thank you! We shall have to see if their scheme works out in the long run?

Farra_Sti: Thank you, m?dear!

Jturtle: A father who doesn?t react is just as bad as the mother who does.

RavenNolan: Ah, but did Vader come for her too? If so, how is he going to react when she?s already gone??

Amidala66: I wouldn?t plan on her mother changing any time soon- she?s that sort. Being the nice people we are, though, we can certainly hope!

HandmaidenVeme: I think her mother is a little more complex than we realize? does she really care about her daughter at all? Is there a history?

CrazyAni: Ah, but I haven?t even looked over your PM yet! Aria is the insecure teenage girl in all of us (with the package deal of a cranky mum!)

KELIA: The sad thing is that Lady Jy?tari probably won?t even miss her. Don?t worry- the family shall see each other again!

Kitten: Oh, believe me- things are about to get much, much worse!

PM List: If you ever wish to be added or taken off my list, just let me know!

VA_Parky, randomangel22, Kitten, Amidala66, HandmaidenVeme, KELIA, RavenNolan, star_writer24, darksideyesplease, Darth_Father-in-law, Jturtle, Farra_Sti, Gizzi1213, jedi7, palpyisgod2, Jade_Max, rb657062, Kelli_LB

Chapter Four: Lord Vader?s Fury

Despite her mother?s constant lecturing about all the officials, senators, and other important personages whose faces she?d have to remember, Aria could honestly say that she did not recognize either of the men who looked up expectantly at her. By his noble demeanor and stately robes, the young woman inferred that the goateed man was indeed an important- albeit unfamiliar- person.

Sitting on the small sofa across from him was a middle-aged man with a ginger-colored beard and, despite obvious sorrow, had a kindly face.

Neither seemed surprised by her arrival, but the young woman began to suspicion that their loyalties didn?t quite lie with the Empire.

Her first host seemed to have regained his composure first and hastened from his seat to bow to her. ?Lady Jy?tari, it is a pleasure to see you safe and healthy,? he said in a grave voice. ?I am Senator Bail Organa of Alderaan, and this,? Bail gestured to his companion who was by then also standing, ?is Master Obi-Wan Kenobi.?

A Jedi! Never in her wildest dreams had Aria even supposed that the notorious warriors still existed, much less that she was destined to be in the company of one. Because of the banning of all pertaining to the Jedi, she knew very little about the Order- her mother had forbade her from even mentioning the word ?Jedi?. What the young woman did know had been acquired through her father, who did not mind sharing his memories of encounters with the warriors- but only in secrecy where their lives wouldn?t be in danger.

Thus, Aria couldn?t help but gape when the former General dropped a courteous bow to her and led her over to the spot on the couch which he?d vacated.

As the two men resumed their seats, she couldn?t help but notice their puzzled manner and the way they seemed to study her.

?I don?t understand,? Obi-Wan murmured at lengt

6. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Uhmm that's great and all that Bail and Obi-Wan came to rescue Aria but Vader's gonna be really pissed [face_skull] and will probably wage bloody war while he's at it [face_worried].

But excellent update and can't wait to see Vader's reaction ;)!!

7. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Obi-wan! Bail! [:D] I was shocked when I found out they were our mysterious guests of honor. Nice twist, Padawan! =D=

And whew, what a cliffie! My stomach dropped clear to my toes with that final revelation. I guess it's a given that Vader gets Aria back. [face_worried] Poor thing, she has the weight of the world on her shoulders already.

Another stellar update! Bravo!

8. Farra_Sti

Farra_Sti Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2005
    Whoa they will be in deep bantha poo doo if they take her away from Vader. He'll go mental at them.

9. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Oh, you just love cliffies, don't you?

I loved Bail and even Obi-Wan in this chapter! They had a really nice talk. I love how you slowly uncover more and more of Aria--just small glimpses here and there, but they fascinate you so much that you literally dig your nails till next Wednesday.

And, the end--Lord Vader came for her. Wo-hoo! This could get very, very intresting. *rubs hands in unhealthy Sithly excitement*

Wonderful update, as always! You never disappoint. I hope next week's update will also have a sinfully evil cliffie. [face_devil]

=D= =D= =D=

CrazyAni

10. Jturtle

Jturtle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2006
    Nice to see Obi-wan and Bail try to rescue her but somehow I don't think they'll get as far as they wanted.

Great Job!

11. RavenNolan

RavenNolan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2006
    Obi-Wan and Bail Organa? :eek: Ok. I didn't see that one coming. Nice twist.

Obviously, the young woman wasn?t convinced but was too tired to press the issue further. ?How long do you think we have before he realizes that? that??

?You are not with him?? Bail inferred with a deep sigh. ?Long enough for him to go in a rage-?

?Kill half his men-?

?And then wage a bloody war.?

This was hardly comforting, for Aria knew only too well who would suffer for her freedom.

Well, Ani has always had a wonderful temper. As Vader it's even worse. Gee, Obi just has a knack for ticking off his former padawan and friend, doesn't he? o_O

And just where do we get this vow of celebacy here? What about Padme? Curious minds want to know. [face_thinking]

12. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Oh my. Obi-Wan and Bail getting involved trying to keep her away from Vader...

I'm most intrigued by this vow of celibacy... Which Anakin obviously hasn't kept *snicker*

And I'm really looking forward to seeing what exactly happens next - that was just a cruel cliffie!

13. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    As the two men resumed their seats, she couldn?t help but notice their puzzled manner and the way they seemed to study her.

?I don?t understand,? Obi-Wan murmured at length, stroking his beard thoughtfully.

?Yet, a surprise wouldn?t exactly be considered uncharacteristic,? Bail added, drawing a nod of agreement from his Jedi companion.

Why are they studying her? What do they see?

14. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    I'm glad to know that her father contacted them to get her out. I have a feeling, however, that she's going to eventually be in Vader's clutches. I'm glad you added Bail and Obi-Wan to this story. Great work!

15. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    WOW - I guess Vader didn't take too kindly to Bail and Obi-Wan trying to help Aria. :p

The poor girl - it would have been nice if she had been able to get away and live peacefully on Alderaan or where ever.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

16. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    Vader only waited a day to find her.... He isn't known for his patience!!!

I like how Bail and Obi helped her. That was a nice touch.

Great update.

17. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

randomangel22:
    Knowing Vader, that?s more than likely.

VA_Parky: Thank you! You know I just couldn?t resist. Let?s just say that her fun is just beginning?

Farra_Sti: That is almost a given? and will change his relationship with her- forever.

CrazyAni: With a passion! Yes? we?re slowly going to be introduced to the heroine. Ah, is that the dark side I sense in you?

Jturtle: *snickers* read the end of the post?

RavenNolan: I personally think that the Jedi remained celibate, but that?s just me!

Jade_Max: Less than likely. I mean, every woman would want a piece of him!

HandmaidenVeme: They are trying to figure out why Vader in interested in HER.

Kelli_LB: Hee! What made you guess that?

KELIA: By the way he?s attacking them, I?d say he wasn?t too happy?

Amidala66: You will soon find that this Vader isn?t very patient!

PM List: If you ever wish to be added or taken off my list, just let me know!

VA_Parky, randomangel22, Kitten, Amidala66, HandmaidenVeme, KELIA, RavenNolan, star_writer24, darksideyesplease, Darth_Father-in-law, Jturtle, Farra_Sti, Gizzi1213, jedi7, palpyisgod2, Jade_Max, rb657062, Kelli_LB

Chapter Five: What Became of Them

Just as surely as a fire could be put out by water, all of Aria?s hopes and dreams fled as reality set in. Vader had not been the fool they?d hoped he?d be- now, she along with Bail and Obi-Wan, stood there unsure of what to do.

?We must get her to an escape pod,? the Jedi Master interrupted the silence.

?And what about you two?? Aria gasped, suddenly clutching at her new friend?s arm as if to ward off his suggestion.

Bail became a deathly shade of white but said nothing.

It was then that it occurred to the young woman how much her rescuers didn?t want to die- the sure result of a confrontation with the Dark Lord. A golden band on the senator?s finger showed that he would indeed be missed if all wrath and fury were to be flung upon him.

It would all be her fault.

Aria realized what had to be done. ?I?m staying here,? she announced abruptly as it seemed that the two men were on the verge of arguing. ?I must confront him myself- there is no other way.?

To this, the two men seemed to disagree with her.

?If you stay here and are captured, your parent?s sacrifice will have been for nothing,? Obi-Wan said tightly, turning on her so quickly that the young woman jumped.

?And, if you two die, there will be no hope for the Rebellion.?

No protests came, for the thundering of laserfire ended only to be replaced with a lurching sound- Darth Vader was preparing to board the cruiser.

?My Lady,? the Jedi pleaded, giving her a desperate look. ?There is still time to get you away to safety??

By the stubborn look on her face, Aria conveyed her stubbornness concerning the situation.

Minutes later, yells and screams could be heard as the enemy vanquished everything in its path. Every loud sound caused Aria to start and swallow nervously, knowing that he was near?

The door hissed open to reveal a being completely shrouded in black. From beneath the ominous black hood, red eyes flitted up to stare in deadly accusation at the senator and Jedi.

?We meet again,? the Sith breathed as if the emotions this situation brought were delicious, his right hand straying to his side.

Neither Bail nor Obi-Wan moved or even dared to breathe.

Then, the infernal eyes moved to focus on Aria, filling her with such fear and dread that the young woman not only wished that she?d never defied Vader but also that she?d never been born. His gaze stripped away her clothing, prodding her soul? Even though the cloak hid his face, she knew his lips were curling in a sadistic manner. ?Have you already forgotten that you are mine??

Aria could feel her feel her face turning a deathly shade of white as he continued to pierce her with his gaze, never blinking. So quiet became the room that the young lady could all but feel th

18. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Oooooh nooooooooooo! :eek: Poor Obi-wan, poor Bail! :_| Is there any chance they might have slipped away in one of those escape pods before Vader blasted their ship into smithereens? I'm going to hold onto that hope, okay? [face_batting]

What a great update! I felt so sorry for Aria - I could really understand her fear and my heart ached for her, especially since she was trying to be so brave. *sniffle* I would NOT want to be in her shoes, that's for sure.

=D= Very, very well done! Vader is one scary dude - you're doing a great job writing him!

19. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Okay now that was creepy with Vader gone all sadistic [face_skull].

Poor Aria she's in big trouble now [face_worried].

And what about Bail and Obi-Wan I hope they got out in time before they got blown up [face_worried].

20. Farra_Sti

Farra_Sti Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2005
    Good update

21. Jturtle

Jturtle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2006
    They're dead and Aria is in Vader's hands. This doesn't look to good.

Very foreboding ending.

=D=

22. darksideyesplease

darksideyesplease Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2005
    nice updates!

23. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    *shivers* Vader is co creepy, and I can taste Aria's fear at having to be his captive.

I'm just speechless though - you blew up the ship carrying Obi-Wan and Bail! :eek:

Yikes - talk about tension; I'm dyin - yet dreading - to know what happens next!

24. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    I can't believe that I have to wait until next week for an update.
    This story has hooked me.

Great job AF:)

25. RavenNolan

RavenNolan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2006
    Yikes! They can't be dead. Please, say it isn't so. [face_praying]

I'm all thrilled for a deliciously, evil Vader, but he would make me wanna slap the smile right off his face. Poor Aria. Her Prince Charming has turned into an evil beast. tsk tsk. [face_shame_on_you] Vader should learn how to treat a woman better; or at least manipulate her a bit better.

Oh well, I look forward to more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.