main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Saga The Consort (Suitless Vader, Angst/Romance) IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    It's downright disgusting to see Vader taking such pleasure in tormenting and terrorizing Aria.

:mad::mad::mad:

But very typical.

The poor girl is really in for a rough night.

Great update

=D==D==D==D=

2. IsithTorin_DarkJedi

IsithTorin_DarkJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2007
    Vader is such a cad. He's a bastard. :mad: I can't even describe the anger and disgust I'm feeling for him right now. He definitely leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And the fact that he takes joy out of Aria's pain makes him even more cruel. I hope she gets revenge, please poison him...Please [face_skull]

3. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    If it wasn't official before then it is now...Vader's one big SOB [face_skull] excuse my language but it had to be said [face_blush].

Man if I was Aria I would punch Vader in the face [face_beatup] (ok maybe I wouldn't if I didn't want to be turned into something he would eat for dinner [face_laugh]).

Great update ;)!!

4. Jturtle

Jturtle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2006
    Then, the most unfortunate thing happened.

?What are you holding onto so desperately, my pet??

Suddenly, her hand was pried open and the token confiscated- the Dark Lord gave her a sneering look before reading its contents.

My pet.

I can think of a few things to say to Vader none of which anyone without a suicide wish would ever actually say. ;)

That being said I'm loving your OC more and more.

5. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Y'all can call me crazy but I think there might be something good in Vader, if you get rid of the temper etc. there's some sexy underneath that cape.[face_thinking] 7

6. Padme22

Padme22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2004
    I completely agree I think Aria might redeam him in some way, that he might actually grow to love her.

And personally I think the reason he has her is he's trying to fill the void left by Padm'e. Just my opinion.:p

Please add me to ur PM.

7. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

VA_Parky:
    I?d had that part planned out several posts ago? and yes, he is quite sick. *befriends bottle of rum for Aria and hands it to her* ?You should feel better now.? Let?s just say that Vader wouldn?t react to any rebellion? well.

Jedi-Roxy: Aww! Thank you! These posts are so much fun to write because he?s so deliciously evil!

HandmaidenVeme: But you aren?t complaining about that, right?!

Kelli_LB: He?s so horribly blunt it?s sickening. *sniffs* I thought that part was sad too? you have no idea how I struggled to make it all work out perfectly!

Kitten: Sorry! I don?t usually incorporate my readers as OC?s to take out the bad guys!

CrazyAni: Naw, it?s okay! You know how my own reviews can be? Ah, so we?re now talking of redeeming him! Can he *even* be redeemed- there seems to be no traces of Anakin left in him whatsoever. When I first began writing Vader, he was just going to be evil? but this whole sick and twisted version of him came out, and I must confess it?s interesting to write. The whole pet thing bothers me too- not only is he referring to her as a belonging? but one with no feelings and lower than human. I don?t think her puking on him would have gone over well? And yes, it was a rape- she was forced into it against her will even though she didn?t fight him. Thank you for the sweet words.

Amidala66: Hee! I know you are too! I?m glad you?re enjoying this little insanity?

RavenNolan: I?ve never seen that, but that?s sort of what I had planned? Isn?t the mere thought of that bone chilling? To be in such a situation yet unable to stop him? *shivers* Ah! A ?make him pay?? Perhaps? perhaps? we shall see though!

Jade_Max: I would have gotten sick to- the whole thing?s rather nerve-wracking to begin with? but to be forced into it with someone who?s obviously sick? *trails off* That is every woman?s worst nightmare come true. Yes, she?s going to be faced with conflicts? and it?s just him and her for now!

KELIA: Sadly, it *is* very typical. Poor Aria hardly knows what awaits her in the future?

IsithTorin_DarkJedi: I must admit that I agree with your blunt words there. What he did was so sinfully wrong? (pardon the un-intended pun) that it makes me feel sickened inside.

randomangel22: *pardons the language* I feel the same way too. Do you have any idea how hard this is to write- I am a strict follower of my morals, and this is slowly tip-toeing over the line. Yes, Aria hitting him would not be a good idea- if she wants to live.

Jturtle: Don?t worry- I won?t tell Vader if you talk smack on him! Thank you on the OC- I?d never used one so much as this? and I?m really starting to like her!
    jedi7: I know, but his perverseness seems to do away with that?

Padme22: Well, I can?t comment on that- it would ruin the story! But was there ever a Padmé? You?re added!

PM List: If you ever wish to be added or taken off my list, just let me know!

VA_Parky, randomangel22, Kitten, Amidala66, HandmaidenVeme, KELIA, RavenNolan, star_writer24, darksideyesplease, Darth_Father-in-law, Jturtle, Farra_Sti, Gizzi1213, jedi7, palpyisgod2, Jade_Max, rb657062, Kelli_LB, IsithTorin_DarkJedi, Jedi-Roxy, Darth_Drachonus, Padme22

Chapter Nine: The Other Woman

For a nigh hour, Aria just laid there staring up at the ceiling swallowing and blinking away her tears. With a shaking hand, she clutched the red sheet to her breast, desperately wanting to forget all that had just happened- and what surely awaited her.

It was not to be so- Vader just laid there on his back mere inches from the young woman watching her with an unreadable gaze.

Despite all efforts, a hot tear rolled down her face.

He smirked.

It was hard to ignore him, but Aria did her best, not even blinking when he reached out to stroke her arm in not an affectionate but a possessive way. His touch seemed to brand her, making his young bride soiled.

All she could do was agonize ove

8. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    ACK! Who was that? Is she someone we're going to like or is she... well, someone not very nice...? I'm beyond curious to find out. *sighs* Guess I'll just have to be patient.

An expertly written chapter. Love the dialogue in this. It's so formal and yet cutting at the same time. It makes for an eerie atmosphere - practically raising goosebumps on my arms! Whew!!!

Bravo! Another great chapter! I have to say, I'm glad Aria is out of Vader's way - at least for a little while! She deserves a break!

9. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    Now that was an evil cliffie!!

Not only does she have to deal with the horrors of being Vader's slave, but now she has to deal with this other woman. I don't think I could be strong if I were in your OCs position.

10. IsithTorin_DarkJedi

IsithTorin_DarkJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2007
    Who is this woman [face_thinking] ?

Darn those cliffhangers [face_frustrated] . They always leave us wanting more.

[face_love] Loved the post =D= , your writing never ceases to amaze me =D= .

11. Padme22

Padme22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2004
    Another misstress? What dose Vader have a whole harem or something?:eek:
    Impatantly waiting for more[face_praying]

12. randomangel22

Feb 11, 2006
    Oh man right now if I was Aria I would be doing the dance of my life [face_dancing] because at least I won't be stuck with Vader anymore [face_laugh].

But who's the other woman :confused:?

Me thinks this ain't good [face_worried].

Great update ;)!

13. Amidala66

Amidala66 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2005
    He is so evil!!!![face_devil] So are you for that matter leaving such an evil cliffie:D

I wonder why the woman is there[face_thinking]
    Guess I will have to wait another week...impatiently taps feet

Nice job AF

14. Farra_Sti

Farra_Sti Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2005
    Good update. I wonder how much meaner Vader will get.

15. Jturtle

Jun 9, 2006
    Suddenly, her companion dropped into an elegant curtsy that was so well executed that she felt a bit jealous- she was obviously the product of well-breeding. ?My Lady.?

As the other woman straightened before her, Aria began to feel that it was rude to stand there saying nothing. ?And what do you do here?" she asked, thinking that a servant was in her midst.

Once again, a slender brow was arched at her. "I live here."

The Other Woman indeed. Can't wait to see what you have planned for Aria next.

16. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    Despite all efforts, a hot tear rolled down her face.

He smirked.

*and HandmaidenVeme ran into the room and punched him smack dab in the middle of his face. He never knew what hit him...*[face_laugh]

Don't I wish...

He is truly evil and so are you for that matter...you and your cliffies[face_devil] ! I'm not complaining, I love each and every post!!

17. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    Well, at least Aria gets to take a break from Vader. I think she could really use one. :D

18. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    You know, with every post I dislike Vader more and more. I'm running out of descriptive adjectifs for him... The way he treats Aria is even worse than the OT Vader would have - 'your' Vader doesn't have a sense of some twisted honour whatsoever, he has no moral code, he has nothing.

The only positive thing is that Aria is far away from him and his influence - if his words are bone-chilling for me, a reader, then how much worse they would have been for that fictional character if she existed? Brrrrr. She's truly alone - a monster husband, abandoned by her parents, with no friends.... Poor girl.

Speaking of friends... who is that woman? I know you won't answer this question, and I'll probably have my answer in the next post anyway - but is she Vader's first wife, or is she merely a handmaiden? A friend or a foe? Though, I think, no enemy can be worse than Vader.

What a brilliantly written post! You never cease to amaze me. =D= =D= =D=

Looking forward to the next week!

CrazyAni

19. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What, does Vader have a harem in Vjun?

I'm sure the mysterious red head will do nothing to make Aria the slightest bit comfortable.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

20. Darth_Father-in-law

Darth_Father-in-law Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 17, 2005
    Sorry for being late, AF. You know: my trip, DRL...The trip was great but the latter has been awful. I'm here now.

Vader is not a nice guy, I can see. He is selfish, evil and cold-blooded person. Only because he is bitter, sad and betrayed. Somehow it feels that his lack of conscious is clearer in your story than in the movies...Strangely conflicting, isn't it? And what the hell? Does Vader have many women in his home? Now I've seen everything from him. Let's hope he doesn't get worse.

?Are you not happy? Oh my goodness. Who would be? Okay, maybe some woman who likes to be abused, subdued and mocked, and who has some really bad masochistic traits. Aria is not one of those women, and she isn't having fun! I feel so sorry for her, but why doesn't Vader see it? Why did he want Aria? What's wrong with him?!

Well, I'll just have to wait for next update. Awesome work again, and keep writing!

21. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    WHAT THE FREAK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Is it Padme? I look forward to finding out!!!!

Brittney

22. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

VA_Parky:
    Well, I know for a fact that she gives me the same willy-nillys the witch does on Narnia (not that?s comforting or anything). Yes, Aria needs a long vacation from him- too bad she can?t escape!

Kelli_LB: That is nothing compared to the one I pull at the end of this next post? The OC can be strong? but we?re obviously not seeing that right now- and will we?

IsithTorin_DarkJedi: I think everyone would be only more confused if I didn?t drown you all in cliffhangers. *Muses it over* I might do it? someday. I?m glad you?re loving this- it?s so complex to write!

Padme22: That is a very strong possibility, but it wouldn?t be fair of me to tell you, would it??!

randomangel22: Is it not funny how I?ve turned you all against Vader?! I never thought I?d see the day! Another woman- that can NEVER be good!

Amidala66: Aw? come on, you know you love it! The wait is over! *Sings off key*

Farra_Sti: Oh, believe me? it can always get worse.

Jturtle: Hee! Even more angst and conflicts- but you knew that already, didn?t you?!

HandmaidenVeme: *Laughs* Well, so be it- you?re certainly braver than I would be! *Shakes head* Unfortunately, I can?t work that into the story at the moment

Kitten: Good grief! I think she actually just needs a new life? being away from him isn?t enough!

CrazyAni: I?ve got some adjectives: evil, smelly, and bad. Those work? You are right, though- regardless of who that WOMAN is, she can never outevil Vader. Thank you for the sweet words!

KELIA: *Laughs* Personally, I wouldn?t put it past him? you know how he can be.*Shivers*

Darth_Father-in-law: Hey, it?s totally cool! I hope you had a great trip! *Is jealous* Yes, this Vader is more complicated- he literally doesn?t have ANY feelings at all. Feelings make us human, but without them? you get him. *Laughs* ?What?s wrong with him?? EVERYTHING!

Jedi-Roxy: Whatever she may be, the woman is not Padmé.

Chapter Ten: The Other?

For the next minute, Aria could only stand there gaping at the woman, a numb feeling coursing through her veins. The young woman was shocked- but was it a good or bad feeling which had overcome her?

In giving this revelation, the other didn?t even blink but did mercifully end her scrutiny.

Who was she some sort of servant? Aria highly doubted this possibility- handmaidens hardly went about in outfits which most likely cost unsightly amounts of credits. If the woman was indeed a servant, then she would need to fear being placed in a glass cabinet away from all mankind?

Instead of blurting out all this, she merely murmured, ?I beg your pardon??

The other woman sighed wearily as if she had much to do but was wasting her time talking with her. ?You are just a child- he should know better??

This was hardly comforting.

?I?m afraid that I still do not know who you are,? Aria said softly, pausing to nervously bite her lip.

?Forgive me, Lady Vader- I am Lady Myah, and I was personally invited here to live with my Lord for so long as I choose.?

To this, she could only raise her eyebrows and stare even more. When the young woman could finally speak, her voice came out much higher than she?d expected. ?And you are? comfortable with that situation??

A throaty laugh filled the foyer as Lady Myah showed her bemusement. She looked down at her nails, flexing her fingers as if to show how many rings adorned them. ?Let?s just say that Lord Vader and I have come to? an agreement.?

Somehow, things had worsened for the young woman- something she hadn?t thought possible. How many other women were currently warming his bed- and how many more were to come?

In her embarrassment, Aria looked away and then back up at the other only to find that a smirk covered the pretty face. By the looks of it, it was quite evident who was the real lady of the castle.

Though she felt like weeping and surely would at the first given opportunity, Aria merely swallowed and said wi

23. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Ha! Awww, Myah has a child! [face_love] That ought to brighten up Aria's situation - well, at least I hope it does. She hasn't had an easy go of it thus far - the girl deserves a bit of a break!

I really like Myah - she's a bit aloof, but there's a blatant honesty there too that I find refreshing. She doesn't hesitate to tell it like it is. Hopefully, Aria will enjoy her company and they'll become friends.

Bravo! Another excellent chapter!

24. Jturtle

Jun 9, 2006
    The unearthly sound had come from her companion who now stood there with an angry look on her face and her hands on her curvy hips as she glared at the partially open door. ?Come out, you horrible child! What has mommy told you about eavesdropping??

Sounds like Aria has more problems now than ever. Hopefully this is a good developement, not a bad one.

And I take it you're giving us another OC? Or maybe a familiar face?

25. randomangel22

Feb 11, 2006
    So this Myah seems interesting I don't really know what to make of her yet [face_thinking].

But she seems like someone who doesn't hold the truth back but at the same time could become Aria's ally [face_whistling]...

And Myah has a kid WHOA didn't see that one coming :eek:?!

Great update ;)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.