main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Saga The Consort (Suitless Vader, Angst/Romance) IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- THANK YOU!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AnakinsFavorite, Dec 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Thanks for giving Vader some likable traits:).
    [face_thinking] I still think he is more than his superficial evil self. 7@};-

2. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    ?Come out, you horrible child! What has mommy told you about eavesdropping??

*comes to a screeching halt*

What:eek: ?! I didn't see that one coming!

3. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    You write OCs quite well. I usually don't like stories with too many OCs as the main characters, mainly because it is hard to find fan fiction authors who can write them well. However, I think you have done a great job here. I feel so engrossed in Aria's plight and find Myah to be a fascinating character. I am really curious to see discover more about Myah's child as well.

4. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Ok, I know I missed 2 updates, I thoroughly apologize - DRL has been holding me hostage and I was able to escape temporarily to say this..

Oh. My. Lord!

Wow, Myah, Aria on Vjun (I love the planet you chose :D ) and this whole idea of Myah having a child... I certainly hope if nothing else that Aria can come to terms with her surroundings, despite the implications that she's to do nothing but wait on Vader's whims.

Awesome two chapters... thanks for the PMs! [face_peace]

Pardon me while I get kidnapped again... urk! [face_beatup]

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Why am I not surprised Vader is keeping Aria in a tiny little prison until he feels like calling for her?

:mad::mad::mad:

At least Myah is appearing to be nice...perhaps she will help Aria to endure.

Great update

=D==D==D==D=

6. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    WHAT THE FREAK?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! now there's a kid hanging around?!?!?! great post... sounds like the other woman speaks from experience... in more ways than one... hmmm.

Brittney

7. IsithTorin_DarkJedi

IsithTorin_DarkJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2007
    Whoa :eek: , CHILD :eek: ? Who's child? (well I know its Myah's), I was not prepared for that one, it just kinda hit me . This just gets more complicated all the time. How many other children are running around the castle, and I wonder who they belong to.

Loved the update [face_love] =D= . You always keep me on the edge of my seat.

8. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    Aha... Very interesting.

First, I have to admit that I like Myah. She's blant and honest, maybe slightly cool, but it'd have been strange if she were all warm and motherly to the new Lady Vader.

Second, I'm wondering about her and her connection to Vader. She seems to know him better than Aria (and readers). And now I have hope - Vader has some 'likeable traits'. *does a dance of joy*

Third, there is a child... Hmmm.

Another wonderful chapter, and I'm looking forward to the next one! You really, really have me hooked!

=D= =D= =D=

CrazyAni

9. Farra_Sti

Farra_Sti Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2005
    Great update

10. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

VA_Parky:
    I love your opinions on Myah- that?s exactly why I made her the way she is. Aria getting a break?! We?ll see about that one!

Jturtle: We shall see about that- I still haven?t decided which direction I want to take with this one. Nope, OC?s- I?m going out on a limb here because I usually don?t like them.

randomangel22: I don?t know either- these next few chapters are going to see her developing- and all of her sides. As for the child? well, I just couldn?t resist when I got the idea!

jedi7: Hee! Anytime, my dear? yet, why is he willing to show those traits to Myah but not to Aria?!

HandmaidenVeme: *Laughs* I didn?t either? it just kind of popped up on my paper!

Kitten: I have a confession to make- I hate OC?s. When I was first planning this out, I intended for Padmé to play the part of the unfortunate girl? but I felt like trying something very new. I myself usually skip over stories that mention having an OC, so this is very weird for me! Thank you for your sweet words, though!

Jade_Max: Hey, no apologizing! I know how DRL is! Yes, there?s a full plate before her now? hopefully she?ll have some help surviving this- I know Myah doesn?t seem the sort to help her, but would she much rather always side with Vader?! *Gasps as Jade is whisked off again*

KELIA: My sociology book on men would have loads of answers to your question, but we?d be here all day then. Essentially- Vader can do it because he can.

Jedi-Roxy: Ah, but she might very well be speaking from experience?

IsithTorin_DarkJedi: Actually, he is the only one running about the castle? so no worries there! Thank you for the sweet words!

CrazyAni: Myah is rather like me? except I?m nicer (most of the time). Thank you for stopping in, and I hope you continue to enjoy this!

Farra_Sti: Thank you for reading, m?dear!

Chapter 11: Voices in Her Head

During those next few terrible minutes, Aria felt the blood in her veins run cold, and it was an honest wonder she didn?t faint.

Indeed, a bright blue-eyed and black haired child gazed solemnly at them through the crack between the door and the frame. He appeared to be three years old, and his face contained such wisdom that the young woman was taken aback.

?Come here,? Myah ordered, gesturing with her hand for him to come to her. Still, despite the harshness of her voice, her face softened at the sight of her son.

Knowing that he was in trouble, the boy shuffled forwards, tears shining in his eyes. ?I be better!? he cried out, gesturing his innocence with his tiny hands.

His penitence softened her further, and by time he was standing before the woman, Myah was barely pursing her lips. ?Dak, there is someone I would like for you to meet.? She momentarily frowned and moved to straighten his rumpled hair. ?Dak, this is Lady Vader- she is going to be living with us from now on.?

The smile Aria had been forcing upon her quivering lips failed- the child was gazing at her in the same was her new husband had. It was? as if he could see through her very soul and read her thoughts.

Though her heart wanted to fight it, there was no way of ignoring the truth- this had to be Vader?s son.

Myah, however, had not sensed that anything was amiss and offered her mistress a stern but apologetic look. ?My Lady, this is my son Dak- who will hopefully stay out of your way.? Another firm look was sent at the child who immediately began nodding rapidly in agreement.

Something within the young woman?s chest constricted. ?It?s okay,? she said tightly. ?I love children- it will be a pleasure to have him around.?

If Vader already has an heir, then why does he need me, unless?

Was he unsatisfied with his current mistress and heir? Was she there to replace them? And, if that was true, what was to happen to the mother and child?

Though it nearly took all of her strength to not collapse on the floor in doing so, Aria knelt down bef

11. VA_Parky

VA_Parky Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 10, 2005
    Holy smokes! Even with Vader miles and miles away, Aria can't escape him. Talk about chilling - I definitely have a case of the heebie jeebies. That's okay though - you know I love it!

Dak is adorable, as I knew he would be. Does he have any Force sensitivity or is he just an intuitive child? Whatever the fact, he's going to make a wonderful addition to this story. I wonder how Vader acts around him? [face_thinking] Yes, this is going to be quite interesting indeed.

Aria continues to be so kind and sweet. I really, really like her. Let's hope she can find some sort of peace. Evidently, one of her first tasks should be to learn how to shield her mind!! :p

Well done!!!! =D=

12. HandmaidenVeme

HandmaidenVeme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    For the briefest of moments, the maid met Aria?s gaze and stood there transfixed, both fear and wonderment radiating from her eyes.

[face_thinking] Why?

What the ....? What's happening to Aria? Is she feeling something that happened in the past or something that will happen in the future?

13. Kelli_LB

Kelli_LB Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2006
    Oh my! Poor Aria, there is no way to escape his torment; even in her own mind. Very effective chapter, and I can't wait to learn about the other woman and her son. Keep up the excellent work!

14. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Talk about the a great tour of the house and then all of a sudden collapsing on the floor :eek:!

If I was one of the servants I'd probably freak out watching all of this happening [face_laugh].

But I absolutely adore Dak he's a smart one and cute too :p.

Great post =D=!

15. Kitten

Jun 14, 2005
    What a chilling chapter! He can even torment her when he isn't there. I just hope that Aria will be alright.

16. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    When Aria went to meet the servants it seemed as if she was hearing their thoughts, could she be a little force sensitive but unaware of it? Great update leaves many more questions to be answered. 7

17. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    I got goosebumps...

Poor Dak, in trouble for things he can't understand ;) he needs a [:D].

that ending was just chilling - though I'm now officially intrigued by this whole "Connection" between Aria and Vader, one that existed well before she knew who he really was...

[face_thinking] Interesting...

18. palpyisgod2

palpyisgod2 Jedi Master star 2

Aug 7, 2005
    ohhh....Damn Cliffie

19. IsithTorin_DarkJedi

IsithTorin_DarkJedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2007
    *You cannot hide from me- there has always been a bond between us? even before you knew me as Darth Vader* :eek: [face_worried] Freaky!

So, Vader even has a way to torment Aria when he's not arround; not cool :mad: . I wonder, with all the voices that Aria hears, is she Force sensative ;) ?

I like the addition of Dak, he seems to be a little rebellious (not obeying his mother), but that could turn out to be a good thing :D .

I hope Myah will open up more to Aria, it could be beneficial for both.

I see you've left us with another cliffhanger, this only makes me want to read more. Keep up the great work =D= .

20. Jturtle

Jturtle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2006
    The young woman?s eyes rolled back in her head as her body collapsed onto the stone floor. ?The baby? kicking? pain? make it stop? can?t? breathe??

Mercy came in the form of darkness, and the young woman knew no more.

The baby?

Uh...interesting.

Wonder what will happen next.

21. CrazyAni

CrazyAni Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2006
    It seems that Aria can't escape Vader even if he's so far away from her! Myah is nice, in her own way, and her son is absolutely adorable. It's a great change to see Anakin's son who isn't Luke!

Still hoping to see a more humane Vader around Aria, but it seems that he's growing more monster-y with each new chapter. :(

Amazing update once again! =D= =D= =D= Your story does something to me that many other fail - it keeps me literally at the edge of my seat because it's so unpredictable! And also well-written, but I really don't have to mention it. ;)

22. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Force, Vader is able to torment her even when he's not there?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Yikes. [face_devil] [face_devil]

I'm glad to see Myah is doing what she can to make sure Aria knows the rules. She's going to have enough trouble without breaking one.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

23. AnakinsFavorite

AnakinsFavorite Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 10, 2006
    Author Replies:

VA_Parky:
    Dak is? complicated! You?ll learn more about him as we go along in this story! Vader is going to become rather two faced- but he?s still going to be just as evil as ever. Hee! She does need to learn how to do that, doesn?t she?!

HandmaidenVeme: Because she is Lady Vader and is stigmatized by who her husband is. It?s going to take everyone a while to trust and accept her. What was happening? A combination of things- she has unknowingly formed a bond with Vader and is now having some of his abilities. She heard their thoughts in her head, him talking, and some of his deepest and darkest thoughts drifting into her mind.

Kelli_LB: I?m afraid that there won?t be no escaping for her. You?ll find out why at the end of this post!

randomangel22: I?d freak out because Vader would go ballistic when he found out! Dak is going to have a big part in this story, if you hadn?t already guessed?

Kitten: I hate having to say this, but I wouldn?t get my hopes up on it, my dear!

jedi7: Don?t worry- all shall be revealed in due course!

Jade_Max: He doesn?t need a hug- he flat out needs a new life! Vader?s got her creeped out? and is going to know what all she saw in her mind, ect.

palpyisgod2: Yes, I know- bugger, yet another one!

IsithTorin_DarkJedi: No, let?s just say that, over the course of the past day or so, her mind has become bonded with his- something she didn?t know until she started hearing the voices. Yes, rebellious characters might turn out to be a good thing here!

Jturtle: Aria is not talking about something she herself experienced, but another?

CrazyAni: Well, you know how anti-cannon I am. I already have several OC?s- why not make another?! WOW!! Thank you for the sweet words, my friend!

KELIA: Hee! I know it?s bad of him but is interesting to read, no?! Myah?s going to be both a friend and foe- and Aria shall have to decide which at the end.

PM List: If you ever wish to be added or taken off my list, just let me know!

VA_Parky, randomangel22, Kitten, Amidala66, HandmaidenVeme, KELIA, RavenNolan, star_writer24, darksideyesplease, Darth_Father-in-law, Jturtle, Farra_Sti, Gizzi1213, jedi7, palpyisgod2, Jade_Max, rb657062, Kelli_LB, IsithTorin_DarkJedi, Jedi-Roxy, Darth_Drachonus, Padme22

Chapter 12: Familiar Faces

The first thing Aria thought as she roused from unconsciousness was that she had a horrible headache. It was not caused by some bodily malfunction, but something deeper?

Vader? cold dripping? screaming for mercy.

Gasping, she bolted upright in the bed, clutching the blankets to her breast. Where was she? Everything was so cold and unfamiliar?

Upon seeing Myah?s worried face, the young woman remembered where she was and who she now was? a Sith Lord?s wife and a woman who was in grave danger.

?Lie back down- I promised my Lord that you would rest,? the elegant woman soothed, slowly resting her charge back in the bed and covering her back up with the blankets. Despite her slightly arrogant and assuming nature, she seemed quite genuinely concerned and was even ignoring her son to tend to the patient.

?Vader?? Aria moaned weakly, knowing that she couldn?t live through another encounter with that monster after he?d raped her mind- it was more shaming than the other harms he?d put her body and spirit through.

Her companion nodded her bejeweled head. ?I felt that he needed to be contacted- my Lord will be arriving in a few hours to see as to your stability.? By the way she refused to look at Aria revealed that there was more going on than what she was confessing. Myah continued to look down at the folds of her dress, continuously smoothing out invisible wrinkles. ?He was quite intrigued by what you cried out when becoming unconscious.?

Monster? leave me alone? the baby kicking?

Blanching, Aria knew very well that she had created unwanted tension between Lord Vader and her- and that he had been displeased by her fig

24. Jturtle

Jturtle Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 9, 2006
    Yeah! First reply!

Great job. The dream sequence (if that's what it was) was particularly interesting.

As far as updating goes, do whatever is easiest for you. I'd be happy to either look for updates on a regularly scheduled day or just receive PMs for the stories you are updating.

25. Kitten

Jun 14, 2005
    I just wanted to compliment you on another wonderful update. As always, I am left intrigued and eager for another post. :D

Anyways, I am sad to hear that you will not be able to update as often during the summer although I completely understand. I am going to be pretty busy this summer too so I will not have as much time to spend reading here. All in all, I think you should do whatever is most convenient for you but if I had to chose a preference, I would say just update on Fridays and then the readers can come and look for it. It should be fairly simple since the stories usually seem to stay on the first couple of pages for awhile. Plus, it will be easy to remember since you will be updating all the stories at the same time. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.