main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Science Fiction Unclassifiable CLOSED The Crystal Principles **An Exclusive GOL Training Experience**

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by ConservativeJedi321, Feb 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    IC: Mira

Mira smiled about Jira´s question for a moment. "I kept the blaster and knife my aunties had given me when I became a Jedi. A lightsaber is all well and good, but... sometimes it might be smart to keep an additional ace up your sleve." She gave her padwan a twinkle.

Finally reaching the campside she sat herself down on one of the loggs next to the fire, trying to get warmed up again. "Its the biggest advantage we have over the Sith and other enemies," Mira added to Semajj´s words. "That we aren´t alone but can rely upon our friends."

Tag: @Adalia-Durron, @ConservativeJedi321, @Force of Light, @Hawke, @Jedi_Goulden_25

2. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    IC Hawke

After a longs day journey and reaching the campsite, channeling his inner Master Yoda jokingly, Walking what a workout I just had. Hawke sat down on one of the logs by the fire next to the other Padwans. Looking over to them, I’m glad I’m here with you guys we have great masters!

Tag: @Adalia-Durron @ConservativeJedi321 @Force of Light @Anedon @Jedi_Goulden_25

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  3. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jedi_Goulden_25 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 3, 2021
    IC: Diric

"Me too!" He turns and looks at Hawke and jokingly said, "Smooth; now I know why your Adalias favourite" :p
    "but yes, I do believe that we all have lucked out when we were chosen" he placed his hands in front of the fire trying to get in as much warmth as possible before tonight's nap.

He tries to take a sip of water from his canteen however due to the cold all of it turned to ice. "great!" He spoke with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He looked up at Ilums 2 suns and identified one of them to be Asar. Before visiting a new planet he would become familiar with all of the wildlife, history and its rotation periods and would normally be in the archive library searching up all about the planet.

Tags: @ConservativeJedi321 @Adalia-Durron @Force of Light @Anedon @Hawke

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia
    Illum

Sitting quietly on the log she listened to the conversation, there was an age gap with these three, but they were all in a similar place in their journey to being a Jedi.

"So tell me all three of you, what part of being a Jedi is the most important to you each?" She asked.

TAG @Anedon @ConservativeJedi321 @Jedi_Goulden_25 @Hawke @Force of Light

5. Force of Light

Force of Light Jedi Master star 1

Jan 5, 2016
    IC: Jira Elnath
    Illum

Jira was glad that her master told her to hold on to her blaster, so she tucked it in the belt of her pants and joined the others at the campfire. Being a little on the quiet side, the former adventurer wasn't much for small talk, but she did have an answer for Adalia:

"As a former slave of the mines of Corellia, perhaps I can help others like me learn how to be brave enough to stand up to their oppressors and make their lives better." Jira answered, hoping it didn't sound too forced, since she often didn't like to be put on the spot like that.

Before the accusation, Jira would never have dreamed of attempting to become a Jedi herself, since she heard it was a hard life, but since she wasn't planning on settling down and raising a family (like many of her peers would be doing around Jira's age), she thought that perhaps she can do some good in the universe, since she's already seen what some of those that like to manipulate and control others liked to do, being a former slave of Corellia. But it still made her curious as to why one of her captors could sense that she was Force Sensitive, but would have to leave that for a later time.

TAG: @Anedon

Last edited: Feb 11, 2022
  6. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    IC HAWKE

Looking down and around, Hawke lifts his head up and answers Adalia’s question, witnessing my parents death due to the sith as the storm troopers took over my city, I have always made it my goal to have a purpose in my life and to make sure it would not happen to anyone else. After running for so long I lost the sense of family and friendship until Adalia found me and took me in as her padawan. I want to make sure noone ever has to feel that way.

Tag: @ConservativeJedi321 @Adalia-Durron @Anedon @Jedi_Goulden_25 @Force of Light

7. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016

Mira leaned back, listening to the stories of the apprentices. This wasn´t her place to talk she told herself. But was that true? She was newcomer here, on a post she had been granted, not yet earned. She should talk as well, open herself to them.

"My story is far less tragic than yours," she gave both Hawke as well as Jira a compassionate look. "I was raised by loving parents, even if they didn´t always have time for me due to their duties. So often I would spent time with my aunts, who eventually adopted me as their heir, makeing me a noble and one day inheritor of a fortune. I had it very good in live, and I feel so much good demands compensation. So I became a Jedi, to help all those less fortunate than me..." she kept silent for a moment. Then, with a playfull twinkle she added, "but the chance for adventure played a huge part in it as well. I´m rather here freezing my butt of with you, instead of squeezing myself in tight corsets and fancy dresses to attend parties on Eriadu, where I have to be nice to dozens of boring nobles." She knew that it was exactly this desire for adventure, and rebellious spirit that had endeared her to her aunts in the first place.

Tag: @Adalia-Durron, @ConservativeJedi321, @Hawke, @Force of Light, @Jedi_Goulden_25

8. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj

The Ongree nodded along with the stories as given. "My people have always been close allies of the Jedi, even as they themselves tend to be otherwise isolationist. When I was discovered as force sensitive it was a given, I would be handed over to the order." Semajj thought back to the long journey that had taken him to this point, his earliest memories existed as little more than dreams of the close nit deep ocean family he had come from on Skustell, after that time he had spent many years travelling the galaxy, bouncing back and forth between one Master after another. "I only came to the Guardians of Light by virtue of the fact that the main Order was in hiding from Krayts Sith at the time. I've seen firsthand the horror the Dark Side wreaks on the galaxy, and I want to help make it a better place, in whatever manor I can."

When he finally did arrive, he knew he truly found where he belonged, a new family just as close as the one he had left, the one that had protected him in his most formative years. After receiving training from Masters Avarray and Chetan, he rose through the ranks, taught apprentices of his own, and was raised to the council. Looking to his newest pupil, one who was approaching Knighthood far faster than he could imagine, the thought entered his mind that not all his former Padawan's had found the same contentment with the order that he had. They had gone their own ways. While there was a melancholy in that memory, the Master knew the Order was no prison. The force guided them elsewhere, and Goulden had proven an adapt student in his own right. He would go far.

Tags: @Jedi_Goulden_25

Anedon, Jedi_Goulden_25 and Hawke like this.
  9. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jan 3, 2021
    IC: Diric- Illum

"like all of us here I believe that the most important thing about being a Jedi is about helping those who ware less fortunate than ourselves and aiding them in speaking out about oppression and hate crimes. We are taught to be guardians and protectors of the light and I believe that we should help protect people and their rights no matter what species nor gender. There is still prosecution of people happening in this galaxy however if we all help and rally together than we can protect and defend people who maybe are to scared to stand up and fight back. "
    Diric stares into the fire and remembers a quote he found whilst in one of his daily browsing's of the Archives, "A Jedi uses the Force for Knowledge and defence, Never for attack. We should all help people in state of despair and hopelessness, We are members of Guardians Of Light so be that light in the darkness for someone. The one who walks in the darkness does not know where he is going so guide them and help them.

He for one has not witnessed first hand the cruelty of people nor the oppression, he had only learnt about it from tales told in the chambers of the Temple or in books. Diric was lucky, lucky that he did not have to endure the hardness of being forced to work hard labour in the Mines of Kessel or the oppression of the empire. However he wanted to help people so they didn't have to endue these acts.

Tags: @ConservativeJedi321 @Adalia-Durron @Hawke @Force of Light @Anedon

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC

Nodding slowly as she listened Adalia was impressed by the knowledge these three possessed. "You've all answered so deeply," looking to her fellow Masters she smiles. "Even you two and I applaud that, your Padawan's see you never stop learning. Even as Master, there is still so much to learn, explore and understand. Are there questions you might have? Now is the time to ask." Quietly she eyes them all and warms her hand by the fire.

TAG @ConservativeJedi321 @Hawke @Anedon @Jedi_Goulden_25 @Force of Light

11. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia

"Right....silence has greeted me which tells me that you have all finished the stew prepared and it might be time to rest." She stands, "around you all you will find a 'roll' as such, bedding and a small tent each. I would advise you all to take some time to 'feel' your environment. Reach out and feel the Force, let it guide you to the area for a while to give you a sense of security. It gets very cold, keep that in mind if you need to........." she glanced away for a moment, "relieve yourself." Giving her gloved hands a clap or three, Adalia looked at them all, "get moving, I'll be feeding the fire a bit and explaining the needs to the droids."

OOC In this I want you to set up your tents, and a do a bit of 'mental exploration' of the area. Is there life out there? Are there memories out there? Are you being drawn to something? Get creative, imaginative and most of all have fun. Maybe one of you wants to get comedic and go to the toilet out there..........your call!

TAG: @ConservativeJedi321 @Hawke @Anedon @Jedi_Goulden_25 @Force of Light

12. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016
    IC Mira

"Freezing my butt off here,"
    Mira muttered as she finally climbed into her tent. It was warm in here, at least better than on the outside. Changing into her cold resistant nightwear she cuddled herself into her sleeping bag. Lying on her back she surveyed the tents canvas. Crossing her arms behind her head she let out a deep breath and tried to relax. This had never come easy for her, and even now meditation troubled her. She was unable to stop her thoughts from moving, unable to truly relax. According to her aunts this was an deep rooted failing all Eriaduans shared. Mira wasn´t sure but the longer she was a Jedi the more she believed it. Relax, you don´t need to be good at everything. Corran Horn couldn´t use telepathy and he became a fine Jedi. She told herself.

But she was a council member, shouldn´t she hold herself to a higher standart than the other Jedi... A council member, Mira still had trouble believing it. Who would have though this to be her fate? She was different from the other Jedi, followed her own head, worshipped her own goddess. Doubted so many of the orders teachings.
    'That is why I chose you' Titus had told her before he had left. 'Be a critical voice, keep the others grounded' he had given her a twinkle. "Trying my best, mate, trying my best..." she muttered to herself.

Slowly she was able to reach out with her mind, sensing the other Jedi in their tents around her. But much further her mind was too weak to sense much. Instead she briefley touched Jira´s mind, as a form of good night wish. Not long after she had fallen asleep.

Tag: @Adalia-Durron, @ConservativeJedi321, @Hawke, @Jedi_Goulden_25, @Force of Light

Last edited: Feb 20, 2022
  13. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jan 3, 2021

"Night all" He crept into his small orange tent which would provide some shelter for this long night. "Crikey it's cold!" He sat down and unravelled a matching orange sleeping bag and prepared himself for the frigid night ahead. He was always fascinated by all of the different species of animals that could survive the hottest of droughts or the coldest of winters. As he was about to lay down he remembered his training on postcognition and how to use it. Seeing as he had only practised doing it in the temple and, in rare occasions, the gardens he thought that this would be a good test.

He straightened his arm and placed it on the ground in front of him, he relaxed his shoulders and closed his eyes. a strange but familiar feeling coursed up his veins.
    "Focus; focus" An image flashed into his brain, it was blurry but in that, you could clearly see the defined lines of an animal. A bird! White oiled feathers covered the bird giving it both camouflage and protection. Why? Why would it show him a random bird?. He looked further down, deeper into the force. It's like they were connected, bound together. "The force? I know that it binds all living things together but still a bird that is force-sensitive!" Diric was completely baffled by this discovery, he was correct, the Snowfeather bird roamed/flew along the icy plains of Illum using the fore to protect itself from hungry predators. He rummaged and searched through his notes of wild spiecies and there it was. The Snowfeather bird is a force-sensitive bird. A smile lit up his face. "Yes! It worked"

Tags: @ConservativeJedi321 @Adalia-Durron @Hawke @Anedon @Force of Light

Last edited: Feb 21, 2022
  14. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    IC Hawke

Sitting by the fire trying to stay warm, Hawke looks out over the ledge. Looking into his breathe in front of him he started pondering his thoughts about wondering what living creatures would really want to live here or how do they even survive in such harsh conditions. Hawke then turns his attention to a set of trees and he narrows in on icicles on some branches. It’s almost like he can hear the tree branches crackling from the ice being too heavy. Hawke can hear a SnowFeathered Bird off in the distance flying. He hears what he believes to be an pack of Asharl Panthers off in the distance. Hawke has never seen one but only read about them. Always found them fascinating. After what seems like an eternity but only a few minutes. Hawke got up, turned, and said “Good Night Everyone” and proceeded to set up his tent. As he entered his tent, he felt a sense of warmth come over him.

Tag: @Adalia-Durron, @ConservativeJedi321, @Force of Light @Jedi_Goulden_25, @Anedon

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Adalia

She sat by the fire for a while, observing all around and focusing around her as she placed many larger logs on the fire to keep it going through the night. Her own ability to keep her warmth in was something she wanted to teach her Padawan, but maybe just one cold night wouldn't hurt to teach appreciation for what you have.

After about an hour, when all were settled, she built her small shelter tent, unrolled her sleeping bag and crawled in. Adalia lay there listening for a while, someone was snoring and that made her smile, there was a wind and flapping of tents but little else. She didn't sense danger nor very much alive nearby, so eventually she rolled to her side and fell asleep.

16. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj Nosrep
    Illum

Upon entering his own tent, Semajj took a minute to meditate on the world around him. Illum was a conduit in the force like few others, and through it he felt the living force very strongly.
    Combined with his own empathic abilities, the Ongree could sense much further than most others. The immediate area appeared cold, frozen solid, and near lifeless, though on the edge of his awareness he felt a winged avian far above their heads, flapping her wings desperately to get to her hidden nest ahead of the ravishing night that could consume her.

Some distance away there was a family of reptiles, huddled together near an underground geyser that provided sustenance. Further still, a large white coated, wooly mammal of some kind. An elder of its species, weak and tired, its life blink out almost the moment the Jedi sensed it. The creature was surprisingly calm as it joined the force, content in the knowledge that it had served its purpose and its offspring would continue after it. Like many worlds, the equator was where most of Illums life thrived, though it was only marginally warmer than here, that region managed to maintain a surprising variety of plant life, and the living creatures that depended on it to survive.

At this thought fatigue finally overcame him. Semajj took out his Chronometer and set it to ring shortly after dawn. He was a deep sleeper after all, and if they didn't get up and pack up in a punctual manner, they would be late, which could be problematic.
    Finally, he laid back, and began to snore.

Some Hours Later

As the Cold Death that was Illums night began to fade, the creatures of the sacred planet left their caves, burrows, and nests and began their mundane morning routines, that which they depended on for survival in such a harsh environment. To those attuned to such things it was as if the whole planet became awake once more, a bizarre conglomeration of movement, growls, foraging, and cries from hunter and prey alike. Little did the sleepy campers know, one such creature was eyeing them with an uneased gaze. A high-pitched howl was heard as it launched forward, lashing out at the nearest intruder, and tearing into their tent with ease.
    Its four red eye's gazing in fury, the unusually massive Lisk clawed mindlessly at the young occupant inside.
    [​IMG]

Tags: @Jedi_Goulden_25, @Hawke, @Force of Light, @Anedon, @Adalia-Durron

Last edited: Feb 27, 2022
  17. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jan 3, 2021
    IC

Illum: Diric

Snow fell upon the camp, its inhabitants sheltered from the cold by small one-man tents except one. A creature had found its way inside of the camp and inside of one of the tents, its inhabitant unaware. A large gust of wind shoved a flurry of snow inside of the tent covering Diric in a frigid white blanket. The coldness stirred him but did not wake him. Inside of the tent a human-like shapenshifted around fully aware of the young Jedi inside.

The creature stood proud; it was tall, for its species, however, it did not tower over him like a rancor. It bent down its red eyes staring into the teen's mind, it howled a low pitch, unlike many other animals that Diric had seen on his numerous amounts of journeys. "I'm trying to sleep guys, I'm sure it can wait until morning" The creature howled again, sounding more like a growl than a howl. "Dammit Master Adalia, I didn't do anything wrong. I think. Ask Hawke or Master Nosrep, they'll vouch for me." No reply followed. "Look, I'm sorry, just let's get back to sleep and we'll sort this out tomorrow right?" Saliva dripped down onto Diric's face "Don't spray it, say it" He said between yawns. He started to come to his senses and opened one eye. Four red eyes gazed at him and he immediately knew the reason why she wasn't responding to him. Diric looked up at the creature and casually introduced himself to it, " Hey how you doing, my name is Diric and I'm not a midnight snack so please don't eat me :)" In scary times Diric always tried to crack a joke so he did just that. He slowly unzipped the sleeping bag and stood up/ crouched as the tent wasn't meant to sleep one person and one Lisk. The creature blinked and tilted its head unaware that its food was trying to escape. "What should I do? what should I do?" He closed his eyes and extended the palm of his hand and focused. His bag lifted and dropped creating a loud crashing sound that would either wake the other Jedi up or create a distraction. He saw his opportunity and he took it. He bolted it out of the torn door of the ten yelling "CRAZY 4 EYED MONSTER HELP!" He was athletically fit however in the harsh environment wearing thin pyjamas he wasn't going to last very long. However, he had something the Lisk does not. The Force.

Tags: @ConservativeJedi321 @Adalia-Durron @Hawke @Anedon @Force of Light

Sarge, Hawke and ConservativeJedi321 like this.
  18. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    OOC Can I just say how amused I am that several changed into PJ's......Personally in a possibly hostile environment where I'd probably freeze to death if I went to the 'fresher, I'd survive in what I was wearing :p I have visions of young people in PJ's in below zero temps. Let's keep this amusement going!

IC

Adalia had been soundly asleep, her robes and sleep bag more than enough to keep her warm, and having her hood over her head kept her face warm. Sound, someone was speaking and without opening her eyes she listened. It was Semaj's Padawan, she felt sure and he was having a conversation with someone, no one maybe? Could he be talking in his sleep? She wondered as she extended her awareness. No, something was here, something big and hungry. Her eyes snapped open as she sat up, reaching for her lightsaber just as she heard the young man yell. Crazy 4 eyed monster? Tearing her tent open she stepped out to see what he was referring too, a Lisk and a big one. She sensed immediately that it was hungry and how the Padawan's dealt with it was vital. Glancing over to the tents where her fellow Masters slept, she awaited them as she'd already decided that unless their lives were in danger, the Masters should watch and see how these Padawan's worked together and how they resolved the situation. How this was dealt with would be recorded in her mind and acknowledged.

19. Mira Grau

May 11, 2016

As Mira left her tent the cold hit her like knives slashed across her skin. Her aunts had assured her the tank top and shorts she slept in where cold resistant, and they had been correct. But it did little for her bare arms and legs. Starting to shiver she used the force to keep her limbs from freezing too hard and heat herself up a bit. Meanwhile her eyes where assessing the situation the Lisk was clearly a potential threat, but the force told Mira that it was an animal looking for food, not driven by any malice. So she decided to stay back for now and observe how the padawans would deal with the situation.

Looking at Adalia, who was fare more suitable clothed than Mira, she gave her friend a grin, "you foresaw this? Didn't ya?"

Using the Force the young noble pulled her cloak from the tent and slipped into it. Then her pants and the boots, while keeping her eyes on the Lisk and the Padawans.

Tag: @Force of Light @Adalia-Durron @ConservativeJedi321 @Hawke @Jedi_Goulden_25

Jedi_Goulden_25 likes this.
  20. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    IC: Hawke

After hearing all the screaming and commotion outside. Hawke quickly got up and ran outside to see what was happening. Seeing Diric on the ground with this creature staring over him, Hawke ran up to him with alittle fear of not knowing what was going to happen. Hawke then looks over at his master and at the animal and with the little training he has learned thus far in his Jedi Training, started to use the force in an attempt to push the large animal over the cliff.

Tag: @Adalia-Durron @Jedi_Goulden_25 @ConservativeJedi321 @Force of Light @Anedon

Jedi_Goulden_25 and Anedon like this.
  21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Jedi_Goulden_25 and Anedon like this.
  22. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    IC Hawke

Turning his head over to his master, Hawke nodded back and stopped what he was doing. Remembering his other trainings, Hawke stood in front of the animal that was standing over Diric and closed his eyes. Hawke was attempting to use his training to be able to connect with the animal in a more personal way. Hawke manipulated the animal into thinking that Hawke was his owner. After a few moments, the animal started to calm down and back away from Diric slowly. Hawke opened his eyes and made eye contact with the animal and smiled. The Animal then turned around and ran back into the forest. Hawke helped Diric up and said wow that worked! It actually worked!

Tag: @Adalia-Durron @ConservativeJedi321 @Anedon @Jedi_Goulden_25 @Force of Light

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
  23. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jan 3, 2021

The behemoth of a monster turned around slowly. Diric had no idea what was happening until he turned around and saw Hawke with an outstretched hand. Hawke had used the force not to topple it and annoy it more but to connect with it! Hawke helped him to his feet "You clever ***!" He smiled and 'Bro hugged' him " Damn, I owe you one mate, I didn't think bout doing that. Thanks."

OOC: I didn't know if I am allowed to write the word beginning *** so I put asterisks so hopefully I wont get in a heap of trouble. It isn't on the banned words list however Its a risk I didn't wish to take. If it is deemed irresectable than I shall edit this post. Also I take the blame for giving the idea to use the force to shove the lisk off the cliff. Many thanks P.G.

TAGS: @ConservativeJedi321 @Adalia-Durron @Hawke @Anedon @Force of Light

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
    Adalia-Durron , Sarge and Hawke like this.
  24. ConservativeJedi321

Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj Nosrep
    Illum

Though the Ongree sensed his apprentice's distress he felt no need to rush, through the force he knew the danger was minimal. Everything happened for a reason, and on Illum in particular strange things were known to happen to test those who travelled these wastes. Unzipping his tent, he took a moment to pat out some of the creases that formed on his clothes while he slept.
    The other masters were already observing at a cautious distance, and Semajj looked to the apprentices standing near Goulden's shredded tent, and beyond them a Large Female Lisk was being led away by a distinct and irrational urge planted in her mind by Hawke.

The first thought that occurred to him was to question if the young apprentice realized just how tenuous his grasp on the beast's primitive mind was. As Goulden congratulated his friend, offering him a hug in thanks, a second question entered Semajj's mind: Did they even know why she was attacking them in the first place? Sure enough, just after his apprentice called victory for them, the beast halted her pace. Lowering her head, she managed to shake herself back to her senses and a new anger burned, not the basic hunger instincts that were at the forefront before. This time a far more overwhelming instinct, an urge to defend that the Master had felt innate in Parents of all species across the years. It would not be so easy to cower her this time, she would stop at nothing to protect her territory, and so once more she charged the two youngsters nearest to her.

Tags: @Jedi_Goulden_25, @Hawke, @Adalia-Durron, @Anedon, @Force of Light

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
  25. Hawke

Hawke Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 4, 2021
    IC HAWKE

As the Beast charged back, Hawke stood his ground and looked her straight in her eyes. Closing his eyes, he sensed anger in the beast. He sensed that the beast had cubs nearby and she was going to do what it was necessary to protect those cubs. Connecting with the beast once again, Hawke spoke to her “Cubs, I can sense them nearby. We mean no harm.” Again the beast was still very angry so again Hawke said “Your cubs, we mean not to hurt them but rather protect them as you do. Can you take me to them?” The beast slowly calmed down and Hawke walked up to the beast and very carefully placed his hand on her face and started to pet her. The beast turned and started to lead Hawke to her cubs. Hawke turned his head, looked at his master, nodded his head, and turned to start walking with the beast.

Tag: @Adalia-Durron @ConservativeJedi321 @Jedi_Goulden_25 @Anedon @Force of Light

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.