main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Story [The Dark Knight/Harry Potter] "Welcome to a world without rules"-Action/Adventure

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by THRAWNFAN, Sep 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THRAWNFAN

THRAWNFAN Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 23, 2007
    Awful title, I know. I have a good outline of this, but I will be working on the details as I go along.

2. THRAWNFAN

Mar 23, 2007
    Prologue

The Dark Lord Voldemort has won, and Harry Potter remains in the horrible fate of purgatory, a magical trap designed to keep the prisoner in constant pain and disorientation. For you see, Harry can not die, he is the Dark Lords last Horcrux. Voldemort was not stupid, he deduced this after posessing Harry in the Department of Mysteries several years earlier, 13 years earlier. He is now kept in a hidden location where he can never be found. Unfortunatly at that last battle, the Battle of Hogwarts, the loyal staff of the late Albus Dumbledore as well as a group he founded, the Order of the Phoenix, had managed to subdue most of Voldemorts loyal crew, the Death Eaters. So resounding were their success that Voldemort had to regroup. He still held power over Britain, but the majority of the magical population, sick of constant repression and seemingly endless warfare, remained out of reach of total despair. Many fled to other countries, most of them in the United States and other English friendly countries, while Voldemort reruited new legions of Death Eaters and maintained a powerful sphere of influencein in the British Isles . The Muggle population, meanwhile, was also suffering great repression in their government due to the magical influence of Voldemort. Random murders, unexpected tragedies and wanton hopelessness amongst the public, and the only thing that keeps them from utter dystopia are the brave wizards and witches who stand up to defend the mudbloods and muggles who've come to depend on them.

Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley, now both 29 and 30 years old respectivly, fled the UK many years ago, both holding grief over the plight of their friend Harry. They maintain contact with the surviving members of the Order of the Phoenix, including their good friend Neville Longbottom, who remains in England as part of the resistence. Ron and Hermione are married, but remain childless, for they distrust the benifits of raising children in their new home, Gotham City. They know of no native wizard community here, but they maintain contact with many they grew up with in Hogwarts days, including their old friend Hagrid, who is now a "warden" at the infamous Arkham Asylum. He tells Ron and Hermione horrifying stories of the one he has to guard the most, the crazed muggle terrorist who recently went on a terrifying rampage similar to those of the Death Eaters. He is known only as the Joker.

3. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    =D= Very good. I like it. I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Tooqui_The_Jedi

Tooqui_The_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2003
    Gotham City?

*sigh*

oh,,,lol "the dark night/harrypotter...lol i get it now

5. THRAWNFAN

Mar 23, 2007
    Chapter 1

The apparent death of Harry Potter had upset the wizarding population in ways that trancend poetry and eliminates the need for any kind of documentation. Never in history has there ever been a greater blow to freedom, not only freedom from tyranny, but also from despair. While the wizarding world was no different to the muggle population when it came to human nature, rarely has there been a figure of such pure evil for evils sake then in He Who Must Not Be Named. Over the past 13 years since Harry Potter "died"(a body was never found), magical terrorism the likes which have never been seen struck wizarding Britain. Aside from the loss of the "Boy Who Lived", perhaps the most dramatic instance was the destruction of the Gringotts bank, a totally senseless and horrible act of terrorism employed by rogue Death Eaters. Since wizarding Britain was in an economic depression anyways, mass floods of wizards and witches fled the country. The entire Weasley family apparated out of Ottery St Catchpole with their belongings, with a terrible sense of regret hanging over them.

Arthur Weasley, being utterly fascinated with Muggle devices, got a job at the WayneTech in Gotham City, USA. Ginny being the only family member not of age, had to convince her mother Molly that she need not attend an American magical institution similar to Hogwarts. Due to her through pratical applications of magical knowledge(courtesy of being a charter member of Dumbledores Army, which to get off topic still exists to this day), she convinced Molly that she need not attend. Eventually, everyone settled down into a comfortable house in the outskirts of Gotham, where at least they wern't comfined by a steel jungle. It was a magical house, but they had documentation for a non existent muggle household in the city. Actually they were wihin walking distance of Wayne Manor, and occasionally asked the urbane and witty butler Alfred if they could have a tour of such a famous household. Oncethey even met Bruce Wayne, who was on vacation from Princeton(a muggle university) at the time. While he put on a front as a charming, intelligent young fellow, Arthur and Molly deduced, and Ron and Ginny intuited, that there was something dark beneath the surface.

Hermione, after the Gringotts explosion, through sobs(as Hermione, despite her razor sharp intelligence and studiousness, was terribly emotionally fragile), left for Australia to erase the mind altering charm she placed on her parents.Sheexplained to her parents the whole situation, and said why she had to leave them for a while and join "the very nice Weasley family". She caught them just in time, and apparated to Gotham City with them. Astudent of both the magical and the muggle world, she managed to attend Gotham University, where she recieved had a double major in nanoengineering and medicine. More concerned with the plight of the sick and determined to improve the life and well being of others, utilized both her majors but pursued to become a doctor. This is not to say that Hermione abandoned magic, she studied it at length, becoming a very powerful witch in her own right, some say she even rivaled Albus Dumbledore in sheer knowledge and application of magic. She wouldn't say that, for she would overthrow Voldemort the second she could if she had the chance.

Ron still used magic, but always being a little lazy, slowly forgot a spell here and there. Watching his dad play with muggle inventions all his life, he found it relativly easy to adapt to his job at WayneTech, though not in the same exact area as his father. Over the next few years, they became a lot more comfortable, though concerned over the rampant crime of Gotham. Visits to their war torn homland didn't make them feel better, the once pristine land surrounding Hogwarts wasn't even safe anymore.More and more families decided to homeschool their children in magic. Ironic, how Voldemort wanted to restore the "glory" of wizarding heritage but ending up destroying it. Rubeus Hagrid became disenfranchised enough to leave Hogwarts. He now l

6. THRAWNFAN

Mar 23, 2007
    ARKHAM ASYLUM

Pounding footsteps let him knew he was coming. The door quickly opened and there he was, the bearded, goliath like Scot. He wast standing with a swagger he usually didn't have.

"Evening, Rubeus."

"**** up ya muggle face. You have a visitor."

"I have a feeling that you aren't who you want me to think." The massive warden named Rubeus Hagrid hocked phlegm onto the Jokers face.

"Now wait just a second, you don't need to spit on me Rube."

"SHUT YOUR **** MUGGLE MOUTH! HE'LL BE HERE IN A SECOND."

Then the corridor gave way to a man in an emerald green cloak. Hagrid opened the door and let him inside the cell.

"Greetings, Joker. Do you have any idea whom I could be, or whom I serve?"

"You are probably a low level henchman of the man who calls himself 'The' Dark Lord."

The man in the cloak was taken back, both by shock and outrage at this scums impoliteness. "How could you possibly know about The Dark Lord? And how dare you address him in such rude terms?"

"HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA. Us muggles know a lot more then you think. And Voldemorts really small potatoes. Muggle or not, Batman would make mince pie out of him"

"A muggle could not possibly stand up to the likes of the Dark Lord!"

"Then why do you need a little old muggle like me to do what you cannot do? Those who cannot do themselves, hire mercenaries."

The british wizard was fuming and violently pushed his wand into the Jokers right temple.
    "You will help us, one way or another."

"You'll just have to posess me, or make me take veritaserum, or Imperio me."

"Sounds good to me. Imperi... what the **** My wand is broken."

"What's this?". The wizard picked up a black, bat shaped piece of some type of alloy that dropped to the floor.

"How did he did he get in here?"

"He's got a this place mapped out", said the Joker.

"I'll kill him", said Hagrid

Another batarang came out of nowhere and pierced Hagrids wand.

Suddenly, a figure from above came crashing down and attacked the two wizards, even the big burly half giant into unconsciousness. Batman then dragged the two fellows out of the Jokers cell, then locked the Jokers cell. He walked out of the corridor with the faces of many he put behind the cells eyeing him.

In front of Arkham was the batmobile, and Batman put them into the passangers seats(yes, the tumbler has become roomier). In one compartment he brought out some sort of serum, and injected it into both wizards.

7. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    Nice. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the part how batman came in. Pure Genuis.=D=

8. THRAWNFAN

Mar 23, 2007
    Chapter 2

The Tumbler, or "batmobile" as some people in the news like to call it, accelerated through back alleys and short cuts, destination classified. That may seem a little melodramatic, but Batman needed to hide as he was now wanted from the law. He is accused of the murders of several policeman and mob enforcers, and most prominantly, the White Knight DA Harvey Dent. Many disenfranchised Gothamites and followers of the "Batman" story, which now has gained signifigant press internationally liked to blame Batman as responsible directly for the murders and denounce the efforts of vigilantes inspired by Batman as irresponsible and dangerous. The Joker got everything he wanted, except for the exposere of Batmans identity, which remained a mystery. Coleman Reese, who promised to reveal the secret of who Batman is, has kept quiet after further threats to his life by persons unknown.

Standing in the deserted area was Lucius Fox,genius inventor and CEO of Wayne Enterprises

"Well, I'm glad to see that you are mechanically inclined Batman. The tumbler looks better then ever."

"Lucius, how do you think he got to Hagrid?"

"There... must be spies within the company? Lord Voldemort has had loyal followers in the United States since the late 1970's, but they were a scattered group similar to neo Nazis and other miserable minorities. So they are regrouping now I suppose. As a world traveler myself you know, I can say I knew Hagrid to be the gameskeeper at Hogwarts."

"Wasn't he a good friend of Harry Potter?"

"Yes, his story has become legend. Hagrid was probably his best friend after Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. His uncle, aunt and cousin treated him so badly, that when Hagrid came to pick him up, he gave his cousing a pigs tail."

"Do you think that Mr Weasley or his wife knew about Hagrids death? They must have been pretty close."

"Of course. You should contact him right away, that is, after the trip we make. Should take just a few more minutes."

10 minutes later, the body of Rubeus hagrid began to quiver and quake, and shrink and reform. He morphed back into his original form. He was pale, gangly and blonde. He had a look of pure rage on his face. Bruce estimated him to be in his mid or late 20s.

Bruce handcuffed the two wizards, then propped them up, holding the blonde mans hand as well as Lucius Foxes.

"Ok, comfy?", Lucius asked with a smile

"Sure", said Bruce, still dressed as Batman

All four disaparated from the deserted part of Gotham and apparated right on a miserable little island in the middle of the North Sea.

"Well hello there Kingsly!" Lucius embraced a rather muscular, bald black man wearing a purple cloak.

They embrace each other with a hug

Kingsly said in his deep voice, "I wish you were more interested in magical culture, I miss you Lucius. So this is the Batman?"

"Yes, he would prefer his identity not be known."

"Very well. I am honored, sir. I know you were not responsible for those murders in America. Lucius tells me what you are doing, and speaking as a human being and a wizard, I am honored to make your aquaintence."

Batman and Kingsly Shaklebolt shook hands.

Kingsly said, "I'll take care of these Death Eaters."

Instead of dementors, who have been on Voldemorts side for years, the Azkaban prison was now run by several wizard wardens. Most, if not all of the prisoners were captured Death Eaters.

Kingsly used a hovering charm an put them both in a cell near the enterence.

"So they want to recruit this "Joker", huh"? asked Kingsley

Batman replied,

"Yes, but for what ends I don't know. The Joker only works for himself. You Know Who would be in over his head hiring him."

Kingsly gave him a curious glance and said "Well I'll gladly send some assistence to Gotham if need be."

Batman nodded, and Lucius said, "Well, we best be going home. The two of them will wake up in a few minutes. Bye Royal."

"Goodbye"

Luius and Batman apparated back to the alley in Gotham.

"I'm going to find Ron Weasley", and Batman took the tumble

9. THRAWNFAN

Mar 23, 2007
    Hermione Granger apparated back to the Weasley household after Neville Longbottom owled(*1) her to come to the secret hideout of The Order of The Phoenix(*2).

"Umm, we believe that Death Eaters are going to try and plan a coup on Gotham, hoping to eventually take over the United States through the "leapfrog" method, similar to what happened in World War II

"Where did you get this from?" Hermiones voice shook, because she only knew of a very few actual witches or wizards in Gotham, and the Death Eaters, while very powerful, were small in number. They only manage to keep Britain under control through a strong encouragement from Voldemort for "pure blood" families to breed incessently, and any squibs that were born were manipulated into important positions in the muggle government, brainwashed into disenfranchising the muggles and imposing terrible policies limiting human rights and wasting money on pointless programs as well as war. War was always a sound way to create anarchy, and through arnarchy would come pure blood dominance, thought Voldemort.

"We have spys in the Ministry. Some have died trying to get this information, security is tighter then ever and they have legilimens checkpoints everywhere in London so there isn't any privacy at all anymore. We have tons of fake memories that we have to consume whenever we approach a checkpoint so the DEs don't know who we are. I'm going to Gotham with you when I can, and some other Order members too."

Hermione whimpered. "They must have good timing. Nobody trusts the government since it was the victim of terrorist attacks a few monthes ago. That, and the city government and even the federal government is so corrupt, there is nothing we can do!"

"What about that muggle vigilante, Batman?"

"He is keeping a low profile since he was accused of murdering Harvey Dent, who was the Ditrict Attorney there. They are wasting resources when practically noone actually believes he murdered Dent. There was even testimony by a policewoman that Mr Dent went insane after he was injured and his death was self defense."

"Do you know who he is?"

"I have no idea who Batman is, but there was a man on the news who said he knew, but he never got a chance to say. The Joker put a "hit" on him so he had to leave the news studio."

"Well, you can show me all of your muggle protection gear when I get there, I'm really backed up in bureaucratic hell, the Order is really short on numbers, you know?"

"OK, but seriously, what are we going to do?"

"Look at this Hermione. We are doing the absolute best we can and we outweigh the DEs numbers and they still cause all this chaos. We are just going to have to pray for the best."

A broom flew through the air and landed on top of the London Brownstone where this meeting was taking place. It was a wizard who looked about 19 or 20.

Neville rounded off. "When were you born and what is your paternal grandmothers maiden name?"

"November 1st, 1990. Lazenby"

"Hermione, this is Alban Brookshire, he is one of the best Aurors around"!

Hermione and Alban gave each other warm greetings, then Alban turned to Neville.

"Our spies were informed that two Death Eaters, Lucius and Draco Malfoy, were ordered to break out the Joker from the "Arkham Asylum", and that they are already in New Jersey"

"Yikes!" Hermione was scared, she didn't know the presise location of Arkham or exactly what it looked like, so she could not apparate there. She would have to apparate back home and find the location in time to keep this from happening.

"Neville. You know that Hagrid is a warden at Arkham, and he doesn't have have a wand."

Neville was thrust forward into panic. "Alban, you go back to the HQ and tell everyone I will be back in at least 6 hours. Hermione, lets go!"

Neville held Hermiones hand, and they apparated back to the Weasley home.

"Mr Weasley! Do you know where Arkham Asylum is?", asked Hermione, gripping his shoulder

No, but I know it is located in the Narrows, Hagrid never told me. Why?"

"He's in danger! There

10. THRAWNFAN

Mar 23, 2007
    Chapter 3-Lord Voldemort meets The Joker

Hermione, Neville and Arthur catapulted through the sky on their brromsticks, on a desperate chase against Death Eaters. So fast were they flying that Hermione looked down and saw that they were already off shore! Spells abounded by the three, but to no avail, the Death Eaters dodged everyone.

"Accio Joker!" shouted Hermione, but the Death Eater holding him had placed a protective charm

"WHY...DO...THEY...WANT...HIM SO...BAD?", heard Hermione as they continued their frentic chase.

"I don't know, just keep trying! Confundo! Duro! Expelliarmus! Imperio!"

All were blocked. Hermione suggested a trick. "Everyone, hold hands and lets apparate right next to them!"

"Hermione, are you mad?!"

"Trust me Neville, she can do it!", shouted Arthur.

They flew in together to hold hands

A pop later, and Hermione, Neville and Arthur were the only ones floating on broomsticks in the middle of the Atlantic.

"Where did they go?!" cried Neville

"They disapparated. Thats weird, I dealt them the anti diapparating charm. There must have been a portkey."

"I guess we are going to have to fly back to the HQ.", said Neville, out of breath. "For reenforcements."

"I don't like this at all, what if that Joker is a wizard?!" gasped Hermione. She cupped her mouth.

"He can't be", cried Arthur

Several Death Eaters, all highly trained, some barely old enough to remember Lord Voldemorts victory at The Battle of Hogwarts were given the task of destroying Arkham Asylum in Gotham City. When asked personally by Lord Voldemort himself to take on this mission, the young Amadeus Dorward was perplexed. Such an easy mission, I wonder what the Dark Lord has in mind? As the leader of "The Dark Lords Own Scottish Boarderers", it was also somewhat insulting to try their hands at something so easy as a takeover of a muggle hospital. What Amadeus didn't know, was that Lord Voldemort in all his glory, was an utterly bizarre individual. Without question the most powerful human being(?) on Earth, he still refused to participate in any muggle affairs whatsoever. He heard rumors, thats why he heard of the Joker, and of Batman. He heard that there was an utterly insane man who brought an entire city to its knees, and there was a man, no, a figure, who stopped him. He was supposed to be a vigilante himself, and a hero among his peoples. Batman. Through Voldemorts own arrogance, he ignored Batman compleatly in his eventual conquest of Gotham City. There was an a very small magical population and it was a major center for commerce, finance, media, everything. A perfect place to begin his takeover of the United States.

The Malfoy Family was an utter nuisance and a bother to Voldemort ever since he returned. Lucius was a turncoat weasel and Draco was a prissy, good for nothing brat. Stuck in a stage of permenent adolescense, he went out of his way to torment muggles and wizards a like, and even mouthed off to people regularly. He was a rich party boy, but he was a trouble maker, raping witches left and right, stepping on peoples toes. It boiled his blood to see such a good for nothing sit on mommy and daddys money, especially when his father was a good for nothing himself. Voldemort ordered thetwo to break out the Joker from Arkham in Gotham City, to first kidnap the warden, the insufferable Rubeus Hagrid, murder him and have one of them pose as Hagrid to kidnap the Joker. His own Scottish Boarderers would then murder the Malfoys in turn. Something happened, which caused the Malfoys to be late, a disturbence of some kind. Then the Malfoys disapeared. To where? Did this "Batman" taker them?"

"Ah, here they are", Voldemort smiled. He was sitting on a little thrown on the edge of a wood near Salford. He created a light beacon to let his presense known.

The Death Eaters flew down, dropped the Joker at his feet, then bowed.

Voldemort studied him. He was wearing clown make up that was very sloppily done, had green hair and

11. FROGBELLY-RATHBONE

FROGBELLY-RATHBONE Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.