main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The Dark Lords of the JC - Official RPG

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by jedi-mind-trick, Jan 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Stryphe

Darth-Stryphe Former Mod and City Rep star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 24, 2001
    (Taisha)

Shahrn stares at you for a moment in silence. "Who taught you these things?"

2. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Sincra)

The area is sparce. There are three other hangers nearby, all equally old. The rest of the area is empty save for a nearby hilltop which has a suburbian neighborhood, and in the valley below sits a large commerical transport ship of some kind, half disesembled. It is still the dead of night, and as a result, no one is around.

3. Sincra_Kunnar

Sincra_Kunnar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra begins to walk towards the transport ship, looking for anything that he can use to repair his craft. He notices an abundance of spare parts, and begins to shuffle through them looking for a piece that will work. He comes across something that looks like it will do the trick, and begins to head back to his ship. All of a sudden, he senses shockwaves in the Force, and quickens his pace...

4. Taisha_Lott

Taisha_Lott Jedi Youngling

Jan 12, 2002
    Excellent. The bait is taken.....

To Shahrn: I have not been taught these things by anyone, Shahrn. I follow what feels right at the time and it seems to work out quite well in most cases.

How is it that you know so much of the ways of the Force?
    Who taught you?

5. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Taisha)

A strange look comes over Shahrn's face. For a moment, you catch a hint of a smile, but before you can say anything else, she darts out the door, closing it behind her.

6. Merilian

Merilian Jedi Youngling

Jan 15, 2002
    "Lord Harrison, I would like to accompany you. Perhaps together we can expose this traitor, if there is one."

7. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Merilian)

Harrison pauses and frown. He turns, and judging by the look on his face, it appears he will refuse your help, but then he smiles.

Harrison: "Yes, perhaps. Come, we will take the ship I just recently acquired."

You follow him out to the hangar bay. The droids immediately begin to prep the ship and in a matter of minutes, you are off.

8. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Sincra)

You are able to repair your ship, but it takes a couple of hours. Every now and then a squadron of fighters flies over the area, but they don't seem to notice you.

9. Zara_Windrider

Zara_Windrider Jedi Master

Jan 21, 2002
    Through the force, Zara felt the sudden rush of agony from the female alien. It sent chills down her spine. Abosorbing it, she smiled slightly.

'I can not wait to get to the bottom of this,' she thought, switching her gaze to the mysterious man standing near the transport.

10. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Zara)

she thought, switching her gaze to the mysterious man standing near the transport.

And....? (Scene remains as is, waiting for Zara to declare an action).

11. Zara_Windrider

Zara_Windrider Jedi Master

Jan 21, 2002
    'I can not wait to get to the bottom of this,' she thought, switching her gaze to the mysterious man standing near the transport entrance. She had to get on sooner or later, so she again pulled her hood down and made her way towards the doors.

12. Sincra_Kunnar

Sincra_Kunnar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 14, 2002
    Sincra climbs into his ship, and does a quick scan of the area. He believes he has timed his departure in between flights of the patrols. He hits the boosters and takes off. As soon as he clears Alderaan's atmosphere, he plugs the coordinates for Naboo into the navicomputer....

13. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    Introducing a new character: Screech!

You wake up slowly, your head is still hurting from -- from what you don't know. An odd burning smell is the first thing you become aware of, then a constant steady hum which you quickly realize isn't part of your ringing ears.

Your mind races. What happened, where are you? The last thing you remember is going to see the Witch. She had sent word by way of a raven for you to come to her. You'd gone, but you have no memory of getting there. What happned exactly you're not sure, but somewhere between your hut and her layer, you blacked out.

Gradually, you wake up. Your find yourself laying in a small metal cage. The bars are thick and close together. There is no sign of a lock. It's almost as if this cage was built up around you. Next to your cage sits two others of the same height and fashion. In each cage is a fellow tribesman. The closest one, Lugpup lays unconscious on the floor, and on the further one sits Picket, also unconscious.

Again, you become aware of a rather foul odor. Smoke, but not smoke like you're used to. The burning is electrical. You look around outside the room. The three cages sit in a large metal room with an open door in front of you. A loud roar fills the room, and the smoke billows in from the open door.

"I'm telling you, the comm systems are down," says a voice coming from the open door, speaking in a language the witch would often use. You can't see who is taking, they must be just around the corner.

"Then what are we suppose to do? He said maybe Lamore. He didn't say Lamore for sure. He said head for Lamore, and try to reach him on the private comm to make sure he's there first. Otherwise, wait for instructions. He told us never to go to Lamore unless we know he's there," says a second voice.

"Well, we're not getting instructions with the comm system all shot up, and we're still loosing fuel. We've got to put down some place, and if he said head for Lamore, then that's where we're going."

"I don't think he'll like us showing up without checking first. I'm telling you, there is something about this guy I don't like, something unnatural."

"Look, we're going to Lamore. If you come up with a better suggestion, then tell me!"

The voices fall silence. The second voice apparently had no response. Next to you, Lugpup groans and rolls over in his cage.

14. Skreech

Skreech Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    Screech centres himself, in preperation to attempt to use telekenetics to bend apart the bars of his cell with the Force. He feels the power of his rage at being caged like a dumb animal build within him, and releases it against the bars . . .

15. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (Shreech)

The bars begin to tremble and move. Sweat breaks out on your forehead. Your head begins to throb and you become dizzy (still weak from whatever knocked you out). You are forced to stop before blacking out. The bars are wider, but as you try to squeeze out, not wide enough.

Next to you, Lugpup sits up, rubbing his head.

Lugpup (in Ewok language): "Hub-hub, oooo, where are we?"

16. Killer Ewok

Killer Ewok Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 1999
  17. Skreech

Skreech Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    "A Starcruiser. Keep your voice down. Skreech is trying to get us out of here."

Skreech projects a dark double outside his cage to explore . . .

18. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    (no message)

19. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    Skreech, I just looked up dark double. It's an illusion of yourself, not an astral prjoection, so you won't be able to see or hear anything with it if it leaves the room. Do you still wish to use dark double at this time?

20. Malazaf

Malazaf Jedi Youngling star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    (Ok, sorry to intrude and all, but we [Outcasts] were wondering if you Dark Lord people wanted to organize some sort of picnic or something? You know, a nice little get-together to settle old disputes)

21. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    You would want to take that to the DLs of the JCC thread in Community. We're just role playing here, this isn't our home base or anything.

22. Malazaf

Malazaf Jedi Youngling star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Yeah.. but.. picnics.. are like, rping, sort of...

Nvm, did that anyways, figured that since this thread was more active it might get seen first.

23. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    figured that since this thread was more active it might get seen first.

It is? Things have been quite around here until tonight, honestly. Anyway, as I said, the other thread is where you'd want to go and inquire, or just PM Jedi-Mind-Trick, as she is the group leader and she decides on such things, not I. I am but a humble GM.

24. Skreech

Skreech Jedi Youngling

Apr 7, 2002
    No, cancel the DD.

Skreech yells in Basic,"Who dares hold Skreech?"

25. Darth-Stryphe

Apr 24, 2001
    double post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.