main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Dark Lords of the JCC [v3.1]

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by PadmesHairstylist, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBoba

DarthBoba Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 29, 2000
    Bah, she didn't have as much of an impact as Obi-Wan.

Jaws: Ridding the world's oceans of slutty hippies and annoying kids since 1975. Bite/ouch

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I know, infact I have corrected it in my bio, decided to be my age even if I'm not acting it...... ;) I can deal with it, nearly 40!! Gads, I need a plan to get younger again!?! Although I have started planning a 40th Costume Party with a Sci Fi theme! Should be a hoot!

3. Darth_Bellydancer

Darth_Bellydancer Jedi Youngling

Jul 5, 2003
    costume parties are always fun. *dances*

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Never had a party that wasn't one!! I went as a rebel pilot to one! Love them, was Mara at our New Years Eve party last/this year. Way fun (dances as well - love to dance - check out the ball pit!)

5. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I love costume parties and theme parties. I've been Death Star Leia and Bespin Leia and won prizes for each. And at a murder mystery party I was a lingerie designer.

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I was Deana Troi at a Dinner mystery thing! It was fun! Hey, I dress up in Star Wars costumes every chance I get. I have a Jedi, Mara Jedi (all green), Mara battle outfit, Padme, Amidala and Leia ceremonial. Don them every chance I get....

7. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I'm working on a Slave Leia one that I can double as a bellydancing costume as well. :D I believe you can always use a costume for more than it's first purpose. I play with my blasters for one costume, it's fun shooting them at people. Well not really them, more like little standys' I make.

8. PadmesHairstylist

PadmesHairstylist Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2001
    Ahhh....I see that my apprentice has many disguises. [face_mischief]

9. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Comes in handy Master, many disguises for the DL Appy, makes it harder for people to catch me..... ;)

I wish I could wear the slave Leia!! My daughters Leia doubled (with a white velvet robe) as a white witch and she won first prize at a Mystic Fair! So, yes, they can be re-used!

10. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Now why would people want to catch you, AD? [face_mischief]

Hmmm...if I remember correctly, I was actually born on Chinese New Year's Eve. Which is why if I look at some of those charts, sometimes they'll have me down for the wrong animal based on the Chinese zodiac. :p

11. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    My name is George Lucas. I need no costume, since I am George Lucas. :)

NOTE: I am not George Lucas. Or am I? You will never know. Mwa...ha..ha ha..ha.

George Lucas- And I'd make this manual signiture 3D but the technology will not be available for another 20 years, so I'll just wait ;)

12. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    well if you're the flannelled one, why are you wasting time spamming up the dlc when you've got the best movie ever to film? ;)

13. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Hey Ken...I bet you really enjoyed all that spamming! ;)
    Man, how you did that, I really don't know! [face_shocked]

Haha, I still have nightmares about the horseys! [face_laugh]

Hey Grim! How are ya? I'm at work...so my replies may not be that frequent. Esp if someone needs to use the PC. :(

Hmm, Grim I need to PM you about a Fan Force related thingy...is that okay? :confused:

14. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    [face_laugh]

Haha, I'd love to see Ken and FL go head to head in the spamfest ... should be one heck of a show :D :p. That would mean that the rest of us would be competing for third, but oh well ... :p

Cool, we really DO have some weird birthdays ... well, I have the same birthday as my uncle, but that's not really weird in my family ;).

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I share mine with not only Charles and Diana's wedding but I found out today that Brad and Jen were married then as well!! Geezzz, and I share it with my sister in law and step grandfather!!

16. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    That's no fun ... having so much stuff happening on your birthday :p. It's kinda nice when there's nothing else happening, then everyone has to celebrate it :p

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    I generally wait a week or so and have a joint one with my hubby as his is only 18 days after mine. Makes it simpler.

18. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    On the subjects of birthdays, I share my birthday with so many people, it's rather scary. Off the top of my head, there's Darth Omega, two chaps who I know at college, Hayden Christensen, and lady who works at my Dad's office. It's not fair. :(

Anyway, hello everybody. :D

19. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    hey steve! nice to see you around these parts ;)

Hmm, Grim I need to PM you about a Fan Force related thingy...is that okay?
    sure! feel free to pm me anytime ;)

20. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    Hey Steve how are you doing? What brings you this? ;)

21. FlamingSword

FlamingSword Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Hey, Steve, Grimby, Dan, and everyone!

G'morn ......

22. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    *pads around room in her PJ's*

I'm not supposed to be up this early, especially after being up so late last night! :_| I demand my 11 hours of sleep! :( i won't get it...

ooooh windy outside and dark, here comes claudette everybody! Watch out MF, PH, FF, QA, NS, and DS! ;) MTFBWY

23. Maulfly

Maulfly Moderator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Claudette means rain for our area, but you keep safe where you're at, Bubbly. ;)

24. Jedi_Tabee

Jedi_Tabee Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 6, 2001
    *yawn*

morning all

I had a scary dream about a big black and red spider attacking me :(

sleep was not fun last night :_|

who is Claudette?

25. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    Claudette, was a level 1 hurricane last I knew, hanging around the Texas coast :D

Thanks Maulfly. But what i'm worried about is all my trees. With a zillion branches out there and my house having more windows than most houses...i'm getting a little paranoid about those high winds :-\ :(

Maybe I should actually check the weather report? 8-}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.