main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*> *The Dark Side Enclave* <*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Darth_Khan, Sep 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InquisitorsHand

InquisitorsHand Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2003
    Well that was some lively party last night ;)

And guess who's one of the winners of the Sith Council trivia contest? :) :cool: [face_devil]

2. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Congrats TW. :) Now you are without a doubt the master of the evil holiday known as Halloween. [face_devil]

And guess what - I won one of the treasure hunts. :cool: So we'll have to post here often and make all the other Dark Siders jealous of our colors, eh? [face_devil] 8-}

BTW, I never noticed this before - does the final post on one page always double as the first post on the following page? :confused: I've been here for months and never realized that.

EDIT: oh wait ... you posted twice? I *am* a dumb hobbit ...

3. InquisitorsHand

Oct 23, 2003
    No, you're not a dumb Hobbit. It doubled, I just saw no reason to keep the same message twice so I edited the first one out. And it doesn't always double at the end of a page but sometimes.

And congrats on your win, HHP. I would have entered the writing one, but Darth Writer's block has been bleeding my brain for nearly 2 months and I've only been able to write five pages altogether.

4. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Feb 3, 2003
    I'm a colorful Hobbit now. :D

I'm sorry to hear you've been attacked by Darth Writer's Block. :( Fan fiction sort of started out as a cure for DWB for me on my original stuff, and now I go back and forth whenever it strikes. For me, it doesn't seem to be all encompassing, although I would prefer to tip the balance of inspiration more toward my current original stuff.

And now for a total non-sequitor ... have you heard the song "La Isla Bonita" by Madonna? I heard it Saturday morning and it's. been. in. my. head. ever. since. [face_plain] I've been listening to other songs on the radio all day, and each time there's a lull in the music, it comes back! :_| :mad: I think that song is of the dark side ...

5. InquisitorsHand

Oct 23, 2003
    have you heard the song "La Isla Bonita" by Madonna?

No and I'll try not to.

6. Darth_Khan

Darth_Khan Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 23, 2003
    Hey all,

Very sorry about having missed the party. I was out partying and doing other things [face_devil] . It was alot of fun, I hope everyone enjoyed Halloween as much as I did ... even though it took me a full day of recovery :( .

7. Drunk_on_Tang

Drunk_on_Tang Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    Guess who had the best Halloween ever?

Not me.

I was stuck doing the most boring job ever... ripping tickets. Yes, on Halloween, of all nights, I got stuck ripping tickets. That was one immensely boring night of work at the movie theatres. Slow night too.

Anyway, toodaloo...
    ~Dot

8. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    OH well, no worries DOT. We all have nights like that ... even tho I might have considered for a slower night since I was so tired on saturday, I had alot of fun :) . But now we look forward for XMAS!

9. Xanatos_son_of_Crion

Xanatos_son_of_Crion Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2003
    What about Thanks Giving?

I know it's more of a lightside holiday, but shouldn't we be thankful we're, um, dark?

Sorry I missed the halloween party. I've mostly been over at the BTS boards 'cause I have three stories I'm writing/helping write, plus I working on another one with King_of_Swords that we're going to post when it's finished.

10. InquisitorsHand

Oct 23, 2003
    The Dark Side is with me today surely.

Rejected by my best friend the only guy I've ever cared about. Maybe he'll have a change of heart. I hope so, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. Despite my problems I opened up, which was dumb, and he can't bother to do the same.

Now I know how Anakin felt.

11. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Feb 3, 2003
    :( I'm sorry you're having a rough time. Rejection is one of the toughest things. But hopefully you two will stay friends, and perhaps will be closer for it.

This may be really silly, but if you need some cheering up - have you ever read Dave Barry's articles? He's a humor columnist. :)

12. deathmaster

deathmaster Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2003
    It's okay, HHP. But I got my InquisitorsHand sock banned because I made a thread about what I was feeling. People started sniping at me for not having enough self-confidence and not getting over what's happened in my past. The Dark Side was with me too. [face_devil]

I swore at them and got banned and it really felt good.

And there's something weird about all this:

Isn't it peculiar that one day I have a VIPship, the next day I'm getting
    myself banned, and on the same bloody username no less. Oh the irony of it
    all. I think it's absolutely hilarious.

And to add to the oddness.Yesterday, when I had my VIPship theforce.net was still under the Halloween/Sith Council banner heading, now we're back to the regular Jedi
    Council banner heading. So technically the Sith have embraced me and the
    Jedi have rebuked me. This is very odd indeed...

13. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Feb 3, 2003
    So technically the Sith have embraced me and the Jedi have rebuked me. This is very odd indeed... [face_laugh]

How many socks ya got there, girl? What ya planning to do, take over the whole JC Forums? [face_shocked] [face_devil] 8-}

14. deathmaster

deathmaster Jedi Youngling

Sep 6, 2003
    How many socks ya got there, girl? I have five, which includes the one that got banned, which is my favorite. Oh, well.

What ya planning to do, take over the whole JC Forums? I'd just have three, but the first two times I tried to get one (this is one of them) I never got the password, that is until I had to request my tatooinewizard password. Then they came and so I had five Dark Side socks

1. Vaders_Spawn (haven't used that one yet)
    2. deathmaster (this one. duh. obviously)
    3. wickedblood (the one I posted The Dark Side Beckons under)
    4. DarthSoulkiller (my very evil Dark Side sock)
    5. InquisitorsHand (banned...)

No plans to take over the JC... yet [face_devil]

15. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Feb 3, 2003
    Are those ranked in increasing order of evilness? [face_devil] 8-}

I have a drawerful of socks, too - my Halloween Haqqy_Hobbit, my dark side Darth_Hobbit, my fan fic Eowyn_Elven_Jedi, a secret [face_mischief] silly sock, and another couple of pairs I've never used. 8-} I actually signed up for those three unused ones in one day because I wasn't getting the email sent to me, and finally figured out I could get them sent by PM by a tech admin. It's lucky I figured that out relatively early, because I was determined to get a sock that day, and I might have kept registering until an email came ... yeah, with 100 socks I could definitely take over the JC. [face_devil]

Speaking of socks, I really have to do laundry ASAP ... just opened my closet door and a pair of socks walked out on their own! [face_shocked]

8-}

16. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    No worries InquisitorsHand. It takes alot of guts to come out and open up to someone. Even though they didn't act the way you wanted them too, I am sure you have them thinking ... so just wait, you never know ;)

17. Xanatos_son_of_Crion

Xanatos_son_of_Crion Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 27, 2003

Sometimes it's helpful just to talk and get it out of your system, IH. Hope you feel better now.

18. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    Hey all,

So how's everyone doing? I am going to see the Matrix Revolutions and I can't wait!! YAY!

19. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Seen some of the Matrix quotes from Keanu? It sounds like Revolutions will be a blast!

Am [face_love]

20. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Feb 3, 2003
    Is that movie opening already? Wow, I lost track. I need to rent the second one, then, to refresh my memory. Hope that the third one's just as good. :)

21. Drunk_on_Tang

Drunk_on_Tang Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2002
    Personally, I'm not all that excited about Revolutions... but then again, I'm working tonight, the day after it came out, and I know we are going to have an immensely busy night, and that cleaning that theatre will be terrible... oh well, it comes with the job.

~Dot

22. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    I saw it, it was amazing! I loved it, it has everything. It has a theoretical part to it and also has action coming out of the ying yang! I loved it, and I strongly recommend it to everyone!!

23. tatooinewizard

tatooinewizard Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2003
    I'm such a dork. I've never seen any of the Matrix movies...

24. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    Hey all,

I've seen the Matrix twice already and I think it's amazing ... I invite everyone to see it!

25. Darth_Khan

Feb 23, 2003
    *Walks back into the Enclave after his sebaticle*

Wow, this place has really been let go. Well then ... time to make it more festive...

*Floats a Christmas tree in with decorations and lights for all to see*

It's time to make this place more Christmasy!

Come on in everyone! There is food and drinks for all. It is the time of the year for all to be cheerful and happy!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.