main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Star Wars The Dark Sun - A Star Wars Adventure

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by SirakRomar, Jul 7, 2019.

1. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    Hangar, Aboard the Ship

The Droid lay his head aside. It seemed to consider the words for a long moment.

"I am exactly like you, organic. Exactly like you. Only I serve a purpose."

And with these last words he hammered down his fist at incredible speed into the skull of the boy. He went unconscious on impact, his weakened body finally giving up.

Maybe he would realize later the droid was strong enough to have easily killed him had he wanted to.

Somewhere else ... in Resus dreams

Resus heard a long hissing sound ... like a breathing. Then the voice returned.

"YES! HE WILL KEEP YOU AWAY. YOU MUST OVERCOME THE DROID!" It was demanding now, the thought of getting to IT was almost a command!

The Cell, Aboard the Ship

They woke up roughly the same moment. Kasper and Resus. Cat had been hit a bit harder by the stun device.

A reptilian face looked down at them with a broad grin. "Fresh meat!" It said looking down at Resus.

[​IMG]
    "Get away from them." Another voice was saying and another Reptilian of a different species stood in the corner and had folded arms.

[​IMG]

"There is water in the wall." The second Reptilian said. They were all in a rather large cell, that was five solid doors and an energy wall that buzzed. A water spender was at the wall. No furniture was there. They could see that opposite of them was another cell that was the same and contained a group of adult humans, all sitting there in silence. There were many cells like this ... a whole corridor of them.

"Welcome to hell." The second Reptilian said as the first backed away and cowered into one of the two corners away from the buzzing field.

"At least we got food now." The first Reptilian still grinned at the two boys and the still unconscious Cat.

Tag: @greyjedi125, @Ktala (wake up whenever you are ready), @DarkLordoftheFins, @RachelTyrell (welcome for guest role)

Escape Pod

In the hangar Teros opened his eyes and felt his head hurt. He was awake ... and free. A fact he probably did not appreciate as much as he would had he known the fate of his comrades.

Tag: @LordTroepfchen (for combined)

Ktala and greyjedi125 like this.
  2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Kasper

’Time to wake up dear, you’ll be late.’

‘Awww, Mum. Ten more minutes…..’.

Kasper. Wake. Up.’

The silver haired boy shot-up with a start, disoriented, only to succumb to sudden dizziness brought on by his movement- coupled with an aching head and chest. The pain brought the memory of their unpleasant reality back to focus, as the coziness of the dreamworld faded into forgetfulness.

Kasper’s blue eyes, registered Resus, who was also just waking, then he saw Cat who was still unconscious. Before he could get his bearing about all they had experience and their current situation, a deep and gravelly voice with a menacing tone caught his attention. Kasper looked up and was startled by the sight he now beheld.

“Fresh meat!”

A tall reptilian male was looking down on them, specifically Resus, as it grinned, its intent plain on its face.

Kasper couldn’t even find his voice to protest from the sheer instinctual shock as a jolt of panic froze him in place.

“Get away from them!” another voice demanded. Kasper's head swiveled, then he saw another reptile, a less menacing one, standing in a corner, arms folded. Kasper looked on as he moved closer to Resus and Cat, willing himself to ignore his fear and somehow try to protect his friends, though the effort be futile. Slowly, he gazed at the room they were in. No, it was not a room. It was a cell. A cage. There were other adjacent cages with humanoids in them. In his mind, he was guessing this was probably what K-1 registered in his sensors before he got shut-down.

“There is water in the wall.” The Lean Reptilian informed, to which Kasper responded with a slow nod of gratitude, still not quite trusting anything or anyone.

“Welcome to hell.” The hungry Reptilian said with a mocking tone as it backed away. Kasper threw that one a defiant glare purely out of instinct. In his mind, he was trying to piece together any clues. He didn’t recognize the two reptilian species immediately, but that was a minor concern. Did the Killer Droid place them here too? It said it hated ‘organics’, so that could very well include everyone that was not a droid.

“At least we got food now.” the Hungry Reptilian declared, looking to intimidate. Kasper heard, but chose to ignore the comment. Instead, he placed a hand on Resus’ shoulder. “Are you, OK?” He asked in a low voice. For now, he ignored the throbbing pain he felt on his head and chest, staying alert ands moving to check on Cat. He absently wonder if that was indeed the reason why the Killed Droid had not simply split his skull open and be done with him. Were they meant to be…food?

Banishing such thoughts, Kasper shook his head and regretted it immediately. “Ow..!”

If the Killer Droid thought of itself as humanoid, then it chose to emulate the very worst aspects of the species. Cruelty. Sadism. Hate. Perhaps it even learned to ‘enjoy’ depravity. Hmph. So much for Advanced Intelligence.

Gently, he nudged Cat’s arm and leaned into her ear, and called her by name.

“Cat. Wake-up. Cat...?”

After a moment, he shot a look at the Hungry Reptile, just to make sure it was still in its corner, and only then did he turn to the Lean One.

“How long have you been here?” He asked.

Tag: @SirakRomar, @Ktala, @RachelTyrell, @DarkLordoftheFins

3. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2007
    Resus Kron
    In a Dream ... hell

The thing looked at him and Resus crawled back immediately, as the second Reptilian threatened the first one not to eat them.

"Where are we?" The question slipped naturally from his mouth. The vision of the planet and the voice was still fresh in his mind. He almost laughed as he understood they were in a cell. Not exactly the place from which a journey to any planet was to begin any time soon. Cat was there. So was Kasper. His brother was absent. Had the droid overseen him? At least one of them might have escaped the thing.

"Are you alright?" He asked Kasper who was awakening.

Tag: @greyjedi125, @Ktala, @LordTroepfchen, @SirakRomar

4. Ktala

Ktala Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Catherine Belworth (Cat)
    In a cell

Ba'krat!

The thing moved so fast, she could barely track it. Then something slammed into her back, and it hurt. But nothing like the pain that came next, as she saw blue for only a moment, and then faded into darkness.

Many images filled her mind. Past memories. The last look at her parents. The planet exploding. A voice she didn't understand how she heard. Was this dying? Where was the light? Had her friends made it? She felt as if she was spinning in a void. Then a voice, familiar to her called her.

“Cat. Wake-up. Cat...?”

Was that... Kasper? His voice sounded so far away. She slowly forced herself to pay attention to his voice. A hand gently touched her arm. She moved her hand slightly, before slowly opening her eyes.

Kasper was leaning over her. Well, that meant she was still alive. So they wanted them alive. But for what? This room was lit differently. So they had been moved.

"I'm okay.", Cat lied as she slowly tried to sit up. Her back still hurt, and the ache in her head was just starting to go away. One look at the other beings in the room, however, made her eyes open wide, as she looked around to get her bearings.

She heard Kasper ask them how long had they been here. Cat looked around and saw Resus. But not his brother. She decided to stay quiet for now until she learned more. She was sure she had lost the
    blaster..not that it would matter in this place. She saw humans in another room. And there were a lot of rooms. So, why were they put in a room with aliens? And not friendly-looking ones at that. She saw the water dispenser on the wall but decided she would just stay still right now.

TAG: @greyjedi125, @DarkLordoftheFins, @LordTroepfchen, @SirakRomar, yay for special guest!, @RachelTyrell

greyjedi125 likes this.
  5. RachelTyrell

RachelTyrell Jedi Master star 2

Feb 15, 2009
    Permond Rasz
    The Prison aboard the ship

"He does not harm his prisoners. He just collects them, puts them here and let them starve. At least those of us who do not have cannibalistic tendencies." Pernod looked over to the Trandoshean.

"I am Permond Rasz, or Perm as my friends call me. Got here about two days ago after my hyperdrive failed me. How did a bunch of kids make it here?" He pushed himself off the wall he was leaning against and walked over to the kids, kneeling next to them. "Stay away from that guy and you will be fine. The Droid won't let us die. I believe he wants to sell us."

Tag: @greyjedi125, @Ktala, @DarkLordoftheFins, @SirakRomar

greyjedi125 likes this.
  6. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Teros Kron
    Escape Pod

Teros opened his eyes and gasped. The pain was the first thing he felt and flashes of white light appeared before his eyes.

"Where ..." He sat up and remembered the planet, the ship, the pod ... over him stood K-1 and put his robotic finger where a human would have a mouth. A strangely human gesture for the droid.

"Master the others have been caught, but I ask you to be silent please. The Hunter has overseen you." The voice module was toned down to a whisper.

"What? Who?" He whispered and crawled to the opening in their pod, carefully looking out.

"A droid of a model I am entirely unfamiliar with." K-1 explained.

Teros rubbed his eyes and leaned against the console. "A droid? Why did you not help them?"

"When I reactivated the fight was already over. I concluded protecting you had priority." K-1 answered and was that shame in his artificial voice.

Teros looked at the droid and nodded. A logical decision. Maybe not the one he would have taken, but an acceptable choice. After all this was a basic droid model.

"Well done." Teros nodded. "Do you know where he brought them?"

"Into the inner parts of the ship. He used the door at the left of the pod." K-1 pointed to the corridor which was lighted by dim red lights.

Teros sighed. He grabbed the emergency pack from which Cat had taken the pistol. He found the medpac and looked for a stimulant against the pain. He found it and pulled the injector against his neck. The pain vanished with the injection right away.

"There are ships out there." He said and looked around once more, staying as much behind cover as possible. "You think they can still fly?"

"Possibly they were deactivated by the same ion pulse as we were." The droid answered and tried to get closer to Teros.

"You are a repair droid, right? You can make them fly again?" He asked and K-1 turned and looked at Teros.

"Yes, Sir." He replied. Teros nodded.

"Good droid." They had a possible escape. Problem was his brother and his two companions were captured by a droid and somewhere inside the ship. He knew he had to get them back. He did not like the idea of going out there, but he had to get them back ...

"You get one of these ships ready. No matter what you gotta do, you hear me? You get it ready." Teros hissed and pulled himself up. "I get our friends."

"Yes." K-1 did not say anything else. Teros nodded and climbed out of the pod.

Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins, @RachelTyrell, @greyjedi125, @Ktala, @SirakRomar

greyjedi125 likes this.
  7. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    The Cell

He was glad to see that his friends were moving, albeit slowly. No doubt they felt as bruised as he did. Kasper looked over his shoulder at them and answered their questions in a succinct manner- nodding an affirming that he was Ok. He still needed to get a feel for their ‘more immediate’ situation. So far, everyone seemed to be doing alright- save for the fact that Resus’ brother was missing. That was troubling.

Kasper’s blue eyes studied the Lean One, who had introduced himself as Perm.

“I’m Kasper.” He answered curtly, still weighing things in his mind.

So, the killer Droid collected ‘organics’ then starved them? That didn’t make sense, especially if he ‘sold’ them. A collector did not sell his prized possessions. He displayed them. Perm claimed that his hyperdrive failed before he was captured. At least they had that in common, but how would he know about others being starved if he has been a prisoner for a mere two days? He looked fine for one who’s only had access to water for the past 48- unless he and the Trandoshan….

With that sudden possibility in mind, Kasper quickly looked around the cell for any signs of struggle, or tell-tale signs that another ‘organic’ had been left there as a meal. He saw none so far. That didn’t mean that such was not the case. Daring to take his eyes off Perm for just a moment, Kasper looked to another cell. He needed to see the look on the faces of the other humans. Had they been witnesses to any horrors in the cell they currently occupied? Did they know what fate awaited them?

“Our hyperdrive failed as well, but we were escaping our planet as…it….it….” Kasper had to force himself to say it, and to swallow the bitter truth. “…exploded. Everyone’s dead.”

The silver haired boy averted his eyes for a beat, took a sharp intake of air, then cleared his throat before resuming.

“I don’t understand. You say the droid wouldn’t hurt us, but it already has. He wouldn’t let us die, but would starve us. Just like him….”

Kasper motioned with his head towards the Trandoshan.

“So, what does it want from us?”

Kasper was aware that Resus and Cat were probably listening. Besides, Perm’s posture was non-threatening, and they needed to get some answers-even if they were likely not completely accurate.

Tag: @SirakRomar, @Ktala, @RachelTyrell, @DarkLordoftheFins

8. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Resus Kron
    The Cell

The thing that was more friendly seemed to have been here a little longer. Resus turned his attention to Cat and pulled himself over to her.

"You okay? Hurt those things, right? But seems like they do not cause any lasting damage." He looked around and then eyed the hungry Trandoshean (he believed that was what his species was called) and smiled.

"He looks tasty, too." Resus threw at the thing, just to make clear he wasn't scared.

How could he be scared of a damned lizard when dark whispers contacted him through space to summon him.

"We need to get outta here." He did not mention his brother. Who knew who was listening.

Tag: @greyjedi125, @Ktala, @RachelTyrell, @LordTroepfchen, @SirakRomar

greyjedi125 likes this.
  9. RachelTyrell

Feb 15, 2009
    Permond Rasz

"I don't know why we don't get fed. Honestly? I think it might not know we need food. Or what food is. I think it did not have a lot contact with human beings." Perm stood up again.

"But I think it is quite a strange droid. Never saw one like that. Where are you kids from? Someone must come looking for you sooner or later, right? Your parents?"

He made no secret of his hope that these kids had parents who might come to their rescue. He knew three days was tolerable without food, but from here his body would quickly loose strength.

10. Ktala

Sep 7, 2002
    Catherine Belworth (Cat)
    In a cell

Cat was quiet as she listened to one of the aliens speak. For an alien, he spoke quite well. "He does not harm his prisoners. He just collects them, puts them here and let them starve. At least those of us who do not have cannibalistic tendencies." The alien looked over towards big and ugly.

"I am Permond Rasz, or Perm as my friends call me. Got here about two days ago after my hyperdrive failed me. How did a bunch of kids make it here?" He pushed himself off the wall he was leaning against and walked over to the kids, kneeling next to them. "Stay away from that guy and you will be fine. The Droid won't let us die. I believe he wants to sell us."

"You okay? Hurt those things, right? But seems like they do not cause any lasting damage." Cat turned her head to look at Resus, as he moved closer to her. Cat nodded her head and tried to offer him a sympathetic smile. "I'm fine," Cat responded to him. Resus made a comment at the nasty Trandoshean. He then looked back at her. "We need to get outta here." She nodded slowly. "Got any ideas?" Cat looked around them. A water dispenser of some type is built inside of the wall. They were all in a rather large cell, that was five solid doors and an energy wall that buzzed. There were many cells like this ... a whole corridor of them. Cat sighed. So she was right. He was a collecter. She looked at the wall that buzzed. She doubted the water would be enough to sort the field. Probably just shock the heck outta them.

Out of curosity, Cat dug thru her clothing. She doubted she had any food on her, but she looked for a small button or something she could remove from her clothing. She then tossed it towards the wall that buzzed, to see what would happen. It was strange that the humans were so ... quiet. Maybe they were tired and hungry. And why were they put in the room with the aliens, instead of with the other humans?

She heard the alien Perm ask about their parents. He must not have understood Kasper. She sighed deeply, and shook her head, even while her eyes watched the tiny object she had thrown to see its reaction, if any, to the buzzing wall.

Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins, @LordTroepfchen, @SirakRomar, @RachelTyrell, @greyjedi125

11. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Teros Kron
    Escape Pod

Teros sighed with concern as he saw a crushed weapon and the strange devices. It looked like his friends had fought bravely.

Whatever had taken them ... whatever this droid was K-1 mentioned ... it had defeated them.

He began searching the doors for an exit, already desperately thinking how to open it if he was locked here. He had no experience with slicing door security. But to his surprise a door opened and revealed a long dark corridor. Carefully, mindful of every step he began to go in and looked for anything he could use as a weapon or that would explain him where they had actually ended up.

Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins, @greyjedi125, @Ktala, @SirakRomar

Ktala and Sinrebirth like this.
  12. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    The Cell

Kasper stayed where he was, next to Resus and Cat, just in case, even as he listened to Perm.

He regarded the reptilian as he got up, but did not answer immediately as he wondered how best to respond.

“I said….” He started, paused, then took a breath and let it out slowly. “I said, our planet exploded. Not many ships made it off the surface in time. We watched our planet..and our…parents….die.” Kasper looked away, then around their cell , before returning his gaze to Perm.

“Perhaps they were the lucky ones.”

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw something small zip past and streak towards the energy wall. He wasn’t sure who had flung it. Maybe Cat or Resus. He couldn’t immediately imagine why, but he trusted them with his life.

“The droid. It told me it was just like us.” Kasper said flatly.

“It isn’t. It doesn’t know how to tell the difference between truth from a lie, or to tell right from wrong. It wants revenge against all organics, for mistreating droids.”

Kasper paused, letting the words sink in. Not just for him, but for Perm, Cat, Resus, and even the Trandoshan who was probably listening. Not like it had anything else to do.

“At least that’s what it told me.”

Tag: @SirakRomar, @Ktala, @DarkLordoftheFins, * @LordTroepfchen

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
  13. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007

The still nameless Transoshean (Resus had got that one right) grinned at Resus comment, but shifted a little uncomfortable in the corner he was occupying. He realized he was actually outnumbered.

Then they heard a door open and the metal sound of the droids feed as he slowly walked past the cells. The humans on the other side immediately became restless. Scanning the inside of the cells the droid passed their cell wordlessly.

Tag: @greyjedi125, @Ktala, @DarkLordoftheFins, @LordTroepfchen

Hangar, Aboard the Ship

K-1 turned to the black shape of the Ubese ship and began working on it as Teros saw the signs of the battle within the hangar. The blaster pistol lay crushed on the floor. The stunning devices had been left behind too. As he neared the door at the right side it slides open. There was no sign of life or activity except the constant humming. It was as of he was a ghost.

Tag: @LordTroepfchen

greyjedi125 likes this.
  14. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    The Cell

Kasper’s head swiveled almost automatically upon hearing a door open and witnessed the droid walk in. It said nothing as it scanned the cells with its baleful eye.

“You never answered my question.” Kasper said to the droid as it walked by.

“What do you want from us? What’s your name, and…..” He paused for a moment, unsure if the droid would understand that he asked out of curiosity. “…who made you?”

Kasper suspected the droid could hear him very well. It stated that it was the Master of this prison ship, for what else could it be. If so, then for certain could hear anything that was said within its walls.

Everyone else was silent so far, probably waiting to see what was next.

Tag: @SirakRomar, @Ktala, @DarkLordoftheFins

15. Ktala

Sep 7, 2002
    Catherine Belworth (Cat)
    In a cell, and up the creek...

Cat heard Kasper speek, but she had her eyes glued on the tiny item she had tossed at the shield. It bounced back, making a soft bristling sound. Woah. Major energy field going on, she imagined. And almost as if on cue, the doors slid open, and a droid walked slowly by, saying nothing.

Kasper yelled it. “You never answered my question.” Kasper paused a
    moment, then continued. “What do you want from us? What’s your name,
    and…who made you?”

Cat let an eyebrow go high as she heard his question. Who made you?
    Interesting question. She left out a soft snort as she slid closer to Resus. She silently hoped that his brother was ok. Or at least doing better than they were. She thought about his earlier comment of escape.

A few dark thoughts entered her mind, but she wasnt ready to go there yet. She then swept over the room, looking for vents, and the construction of the roof. Anything a kid might be able to wiggle past. But then again, if this uhh being was a collector, be probably went for many types of species. Might have thought of that. But, you never knew.

Cat turned her head to speak with Perm. "You might be right about the lack of food. Or it might do it to keep us tame. Hard to say." She wondered why the humans looked a bit...worried. She looked back at Perm. "Have those guys been here long?" she asked, as she gestured to the humans in the other cells. She stared at the energy field. If she didnt see anything else they could try to use, she might have to try something she would very much hate.

Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins, @LordTroepfchen, @SirakRomar, @RachelTyrell, @greyjedi125

greyjedi125 likes this.
  16. RachelTyrell

Feb 15, 2009
    Permond Rasz

"These guys? Longer than me." Permod looked over to the humans and their guardian. "They are almost catatonic." The boy was trying to get the droids attention. Not a great strategy. "What planet was that?" Permond asked and saw their guard pass by as he did rather regularly. These kids had gone through hell. He felt almost sympathy for them. Now they had ended up here to suffer and die of starvation.

The galaxy had never been a fair place.

He turned to Cat. Then he gave Resus a look. The boy looked more angry than fearful.

17. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Resus Kron
    The Cell

"Aldera IV." He quickly answered the Reptilian and watched him force moment.

The droid appeared and Resus could not help but raise his brows. He saw it for the first time and it was ... tall, powerful ... advanced. Resus was pretty sure he had never seen a droid like this.

He got to his feet and left Kasper the talking, as he studied his ... enemy. It looked armored, moved agile. Some sort of military creation. Explained why he was so bad at prisoner management. It probably operated outside it's perimeter. Resus got back to Cat and sat next to her. His voice was a whisper and he covered his mouth with his hand.

"If it is an energy shield it needs a lot of power. We might be able to overload it."

18. Ktala

Sep 7, 2002
    Catherine Belworth (Cat)
    In a cell

His voice was a whisper and he covered his mouth with his hand. "If it is an energy
    shield it needs a lot of power. We might be able to overload it."

'Burdaas!' Cat thought to herself. it was like he was reading her mind. She twisted herself, so that her back was towards the shield, and brought her hand up to her mouth, coughing softly, as she responded to him, her hand shielding her mouth as well.

"Same thought. Wanna volunteer anyone to do that? Or do you have another idea?" She gave him a mischievous smile, as she shook her head.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  19. RachelTyrell

Feb 15, 2009
    Permond Rasz

Aldera IV. No. No this could not be true!
    Permond was happy his reptilian features did not betray any feelings. He swallowed the news quickly and turned his attention to the young kids plan. It was actually the first he heard that might work.

They were kids, but they certainly brought some fighting spirit with them.

"Wait until it is gone. Then provoke him." Permond nodded to their hungry friend. At least they would get rid of the damned maneater. "He will certainly be helpful if asked nicely."

Looking over to Kasper he hoped the boy would not do anything stupid. The Droid was not to be played with.

greyjedi125 likes this.
  20. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Resus Kron
    The Cell

Resus couldn't help but feel ... irritation. The reptilian was friendly and helpful and finally an adult to help them out of this mess. But ... when he mentioned Aldera IV the man seemed stressed. Surprised. Negatively surprised. What was the chance he even knew a small colony like that?

Resus did not wanted to make too much of it. Probably he had friends there or had visited the world once. It was quite natural to be shocked by a planet wiped out ... that hadn't happened since ... he tried to remember his history books. Ossus. The Sith Wars. Yes, some Sith had blown up a sun. Maybe the last planet to be destroyed entirely in Galactic history.

What was strange was that Resus had this feeling ... this undeniable hunch that Permond had a connection to Aldera IV. How? How did he feel something like that and how did he communicate in his dreams with beings far away?

He was not naive. Such abilities were not unheard of, triggered by stress and unexplainable. Resus shook his head to shake that idea.

"I provoke him. He will be less afraid of the youngest one in the group. You make sure he doesn't eat me then." He nodded to the Droid. "As soon as he is out of the prison complex."

ooc: The feeling was GM input ..

21. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Teros Kron
    Ship

Teros cautiously moved forward and passed the corridor. The next door slided open automatically. The sound it made hinted at a desperate need for maintenance.

Another corridor was before him with a t-crossing. He had no orientation so he decided for the right way. If he had the ship memorized correctly that would lead towards the bridge. The air was stale and the corridors were all empty. No sound except the humming of the engines.

A Ghostship.

Was the droid truly alone here?

A single droid on a large ship ... a battleship probably ... what was he doing here? Capturing kids? A slaver? Was there some sort of long forgotten war the droid was still fighting? Oh he wished Resus was with him. He might have known.

A door to his side opened and that room was not empty. Floating pallets were in the room. Each had a droid on it, a large droid with heavy armor. They were not moving and slowly Teros entered. Their breast plates had been removed and wires were attached to something that looked like grey iron cores. Their energy source? Had they been drained? Cannibalized? Teri's looked around. Easily a dozen droids were here. Dead metal. Then he saw something a d quickly stepped to a table. On it lay something that looked like a stun club. He took it and pressed the ignition button. A pink energy beam appeared between the hilt and the end. A plasma cutter. A smaller version lay next to it.

[​IMG]
    Teros activated it, walked over to the next droid and slashed down at it's arm. It was clearly severed. He raised his brows.

A perfect weapon. He immediately felt less vulnerable. At least he could fight now. Taking both cutters he attached the smaller on to his belt and looked around for anything else useful. There was nothing.

He quickly left the room and wondered how the hell to find his brother and friends. The ship was a maze.

Using the cutter he made a mark in the wall and kept on pushing forward.

Tag: @DarkLordoftheFins, @greyjedi125, @Ktala, @SirakRomar (combined with)

22. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    The Cell

Kasper pouted and folded his arms over his chest.

“Fine.” He declared with a huff. “Ignore me. No problem. I’ll be here. Not going anywhere. Nope.”

He absently wondered if sarcasm was something an advanced droid could understand.

In truth, he’d also been listening to what the others were saying and planning. So he decided not to engage the droid, as that would spoil what was being planned in hushed tones. Except he had a sinking feeling the advanced droid probably had the cell bugged with hidden listening devices, but he couldn’t prove that.

He also suspected that the trandoshan was probably watching them from whatever corner he had scurried off to, so he simply slumped down and ‘acted’ dejected at being ignored, but watched and listened for cues in case he needed to suddenly act.

Resus was certainly smart and brave for someone his age. He couldn’t allow anything to happen to him. His older brother wasn’t around. Kasper hoped that Teros was ok, but until they could be certain, he had to do whatever he could to help and protect his friends.

Tag: @SirakRomar, @Ktala, @DarkLordoftheFins, @LordTroepfchen, @RachelTyrell

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  23. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007

The nameless reptilian began to move back and forth with his torso as he grew uneasy ... he had not heard them, but felt the attention and was aware the numbers were against him.

The Droid meanwhile had passed Kasper as he suddenly turned and leaned so close to the energy field he almost touched it.

The droid stopped, then it turned suddenly and the head with the single blinking light leaned forward. It was threatening, predatory in it's movements.

"One has a purpose. My purpose is protecting the galaxy from an evil far greater than you can imagine. So I did. Many many years. Who build me? I build me and then I build another me and another me. We are many and now ... we are One." The voice was strangely ... emotional. Almost angry.

"But I ran out of resources and I had to restock. So I left my post and came here. Back to your galaxy. What did I find? Organics. Everywhere organics! The first man I met was a tiberium gas farmer from Thyssera. We had contact over radio. Doson was his name. He told me how things were bad, his gas miner falling part, him running short on supplies. I realized ... me and him, we had the same problem. So I asked him what his solutions was." The Droid leaned closer so he probably was millimeters away from the energy field.

"He said, I am selling my old droids. That keeps us floating a few months. I was surprised and asked if he owned these droids. He laughed and said of course he did. So I asked him if they are slaves. No, no, pal ... he said ... slaves got right. These are just droids." The Droid remained close to the energy shield. "They are useless, but I guess I get a cred for their parts. That is what he said."

The droid turned again to leave. "His screams were delicious as I began to harvest his spare parts."

Tag: @greyjedi125, @Ktala, @RachelTyrell, @DarkLordoftheFins

Aboard the Ship

The doors were all unsecured, but some opened slowly and gasping. Lights were defect. Some energy line shave strange Huns and send sparks as he passed them. Yet there was no sign of any other life aboard the station. Not until Teros finally arrived at the bridge. It was a dark place, with consoles for dozens of crew members all wired with each other. Improvised data lines were drawn there and in the midst stood a single old woman. A human old woman.

[​IMG]

"You." She had a raspy voice. "You should not be here! It will kill you if it finds you! You should be with the others!"

She waved her stick and began to walk over to a console as quick as her old age allowed, which wasn't very fast.

Tag: @LordTroepfchen