main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Darkest of Shadows (V/P AU vignette, 2010 Dare Challenge Co-Winner)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ViariSkywalker , Mar 15, 2010.

1. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    Whew, that gave me chills! Excellent story! I'd love to see a longer version.

2. talesofyesac

talesofyesac Jedi Youngling

Dec 26, 2008
    Wow, this just floored me. So, so creepy but in a really fantastic way. I can definitely see why this won. I'm really happy to hear you may possibly expand on this!

3. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Kessel Run Hostess and Champion star 4 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Aug 9, 2002
    Dally - Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. :) My muse has been a bit absent lately, but I would definitely love to write more in this world.

talesofyesac - Thank you very much! :D Nice to know you enjoyed the creepy aspects. :p I will certainly try to expand on this sometime in the near future.

4. SithGirl132

SithGirl132 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 6, 2005
    Angst and suitless Vader. Something about that is just amazing.

You really did that challenge justice and wrote Padme well. She is so well in character here, and I can definitely see a Sith-raised Vader doing this. So creepy and wonderful at the same time.

5. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Kessel Run Hostess and Champion star 4 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Aug 9, 2002
    SithGirl132 - Angst and suitless Vader. Something about that is just amazing.

--There's just something about suitless Vader that intrigues me. Not exactly sure what it is... [face_thinking]

You really did that challenge justice and wrote Padme well. She is so well in character here, and I can definitely see a Sith-raised Vader doing this. So creepy and wonderful at the same time.

--Why thank you! I don't write Padme often, so it's nice to know I haven't completely butchered her character. And I'm glad you like Vader in this. :)