main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The death of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Kazkid8, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kazkid8

Kazkid8 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2002
    This rpg is based on the death of the jedi, how they are wiped out.

Anyone can join at ANY time...
    You can be any caracter from ep:1 or 2
    you may also make up any caracter

Here are the join sheets:

Name: A-kaz
    basic info: about 5 feet, brown hair, blue eyes
    Jedi/sith/neather:Jedi
    ship: A-wing
    Ship name: "my baby"
    Ship mod's: Krupx MG7-A Proton Torpedo, Krupx MG7 Proton torpedo launcher, Taim & Bak Kx9 Laser cannon
    homeworld: corellia
    weapons: lightsaber, BlasTech DH-17 Blaster Pistol
    Bio: At the age of 6 he was brought to the jedi temple. At the age of 11 his master, Aaron-kazzi was killed by a sith lord. A-kaz killed that sith in anger and is now at the edge of the dark side.
    species: Human

we need atleast five more people to start. and again... ANYONE CAN JOIN AT ANY TIME!

2. Skippy_The_Crazy_GM

Skippy_The_Crazy_GM Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2002
    Yoda I shall be. Need to put the list for him, I do not. Correct am I?

3. plokoon480

plokoon480 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    For your information,this is your second thread.If you have more than one it will get locked.

4. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    Name: Unic Ti
    basic info: Just north of 6 feet, blue skin, black robes.
    Jedi/sith/neather:Jedi
    ship: Jedi Starfighter
    Ship name: N/A
    Ship mod's: none
    homeworld: Ryloth
    weapons: duel phase lightsaber
    Bio: When he was too young to remember he was brought to the Temple for training. He became a knight about 5 years before the Naboo incident. Just after the attemted rescue of Obi-Wan, which started the Clone wars, he was offered a place on the Jedi Council. He is now in one of the tempeory seats on the Council.
    species: Twi'lek

5. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    For your information,this is your second thread.If you have more than one it will get locked. - plokoon

WHY PLO?!!! WHY?!!

Well...If one MUST BE LOCKED... PLEASE lock this one...

Ps: WHY MUST I ONLY HAVE ONE

6. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Why lock this one, the other is dying if not dead. To answer your question, read the thred at the very top of the Roleplaying Form.

7. DarthDahc

DarthDahc Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 4, 2002
    Name: Darh Dahc
    basic info: about 5 foot 7 brown hair
    Jedi/sith/neather: Sith
    ship: Tie fighter style
    Ship name: "soeke"
    homeworld: tatooine
    weapons: lightsaber
    Bio: lived near anakin although only the age of 2 his mother was killed by a jedi after she tried to shoot the jedi for jabba the hutt's demands the jedi took him in but was abandoned by them when he started to go bad and was found by sidious and taught the ways of the dark side

8. Jango313

Jango313 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2002

Name: Riku Salven
    Basic Info: 5ft 6in. Silver hair, green eyes.
    Jedi;Sith;other: Sith Aprentice
    Ship: X-Type 4 Rodian
    Ship Name: Heartless
    Ship Mod: A laser cannon, Lightspeed
    Homeworld: Destino
    Weapons: Red Lightsaber, a blaster, thermal detanators, and another spare red lightsaber(Double-Bladed)
    BIO: Taken to the Darkside for a short time, Riku has excelled at it. He has mastered the lightsaber and everything. Grown up on a small planet, he was a prince of it. His father had been killed and so has his mother. Riku was kidnapped by the Sith and raised by them.
    Species: Human

9. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    A-kaz is walking in the jedi temple's corridors thinking about his master...even though he had died 2 years ago.He was so connected. he knew his master so well,and he still is having troble letting go. I WUNDER IF MASTER YODA IS AROUND? MABIE HE CAN HELP ME, a-kaz thought to himself... HE IS PROBABLY IN THE MEDITATION ROOM...

10. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Name: Trask Cordon
    Basic Info: 6 ft. tall, with jet black, short hair, clean shaven face, storng muscular stature. Bright Green eyes.
    Jedi;Sith;other: Sith Master (**anyone want to be my apprentice?**)
    Ship: um... ?? I don't know of a good one to pick
    Ship Name: "Slicer"
    Ship Mod: Built mostly for speed and manuvering, with lightspeed capabilities, and decent waeponry.
    Homeworld: unknown. Raises on Couruscant
    Weapons: Red single bladed Lightsaber, a blaster (or two), vibroblade for emergencies, carefully hidden
    BIO: Extensively trained in the dark arts, adn a fearless, skilled fighter, trask is a Sith to be reckonded with. His background is very mysterous, as he is a very personal man.
    Species: 3/4 human, 1/4 unknown.

11. Kazkid8

Sep 2, 2002
    (Skippy u r yoda! r u there?)

12. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    "Master Yoda isn't here Akaz." Ti said to the young Jedi. "He is teaching a class"

13. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    I'm the fifth person! Cool! Your entire lives depend on me! HAHAHAHAHA! ...sorry...

Name: Gerja Na'Red
    basic info: Black-furred, golden-eyed Bothan; about 6 feet, 200 lbs. Bionic arm, eye. Arm has built-in blaster, scomp link. (computer access thingie that R2 has in the movies.) Eye has infrared, night-vision modes.
    Jedi/sith/neither: mercenary
    ship: YT-1760 freighter
    Ship name: The "For Hire"
    Ship mod's: Forward mounted, jury-rigged turbolasers (with a capital ship weapon, I dare say that's all he needs, hmmmm?) increased speed and shields, cargo bay taken out to account for modifications
    homeworld: unknown
    weapons: Blaster concealed in artificial arm, limited martial arts ability.
    Bio: Gerja Na'red knows nothing about his past. He was found at the explosion site of a Republic gunship during the battle of Geonosis, suggesting he was once a Jedi, but any force-ability has left him if he ever was. A new name taken, his arm and eye replaced, his fur regrown, he set out on a mission to discover his past. Along the way, his martial prowess got him several jobs as a gun-for-hire. Seeking both employment, and enlightenment, he is willing to offer his services to either side in exchange for money and information.
    species: Bothan
    I'll do my first post now...
    Na'Red's middle finger withdrew from the astromech socket on his ship. The finger reverted back to a real finger, having acted as a rather furry scomp link. The Jedi were interested in him and he had decided to look here first... they had told him he was once a Jedi... he entered the temple from his landing pad walked down the halls, looking for someone who could direct him to the Twi'lek his contact had mentioned...

14. MadameBastet

MadameBastet Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    Name: Nichelle Bastet
    basic info: Golden brown eyes, abt. 5 ft. 6 in. Golden brown hair.
    Jedi/sith/neather: Jedi (loosly)
    ship: YT1300
    Ship name: ShadowViper
    Ship mod's: 2 sets of shields, and modified for luxury on the inside.
    weapons: green bladed lightsaber with a goldish handle
    Bio: Nichelle was orphaned when she was a baby. She was the sole survivor of a shipwreck of an unknown ship from an unknown planet. As she grew, she realised there's life outside the Jedi Order. She did not leave the Order entirely, and will go on missions the council sends her on, but she is also freelance, more like a mercenary than a Jedi. She earns her own funds by doing some extracirricular activities. Despite her deviation from the Jedi Order, she still holds to the beliefs of the Jedi so as to not fall to the dark side. Along her adventures, she earned the title of Madame, and she uses the title frequently when needed.

I will see if I can be in this thread with my busy life going on.

15. Jedi_Jarina

Jedi_Jarina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2002
    Name:Jarina Skye
    basic info: 5 feet 5 inches, long red hair, ice blue eyes
    Jedi/sith/neather:Jedi(master, currently looking for an apprentice)
    ship: none
    Ship name: n/a
    Ship mod's: n/a
    weapons: yellow/orange lightsaber, explosives expert
    Bio: Jarina Skye was found on a derelict ship by Qui-Gon Jinn as an infant. Age was estimated to be 6 months. She grew to be a libreal Jedi, who mostly followed the rules, but didn't worry about breaking them. She wasn't ever really in danger of turning to the dark side.

16. Drake

Drake Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    Name: Darth Necro
    basic info: nearly 7 feet, pale grey skin, silver hair, grey with golden irises with black slits running down them vertically
    Jedi/sith/neather: Sith Master
    ship: Shadow-Knight class fighter/bomber
    Ship name: Soul Reaper
    Ship mod's: cloaking device, dual heavy laser cannons, dual proton torp launchers, concussion missile launcher, dual ion cannons, mine layer, hyperspace capable
    homeworld: Unknown
    weapons: red-bladed lightsaber, Dark Side Infest (Force specialty)
    Bio: Member of Supreme Dark Lord Drake's New Sith Empire (in the Unknown Regions). Trained in all forms of combat. Leader of an elite Sith squadron known as the "Necromancers"
    species: Unknown (possibly human)

17. Drake

Nov 10, 2002
    *en route from the Unknown Regions to the Known parts of the galaxy, Darth Necro sits alone with his droid in the confines of the Soul Reaper's cockpit*

*his droids beeps an inquiry*

We are going to look for a Trask Cordon. He is a Sith Master.

*the droid beeps another inquiry*

We are going to a planet called...*tries to remember*...Coruscant I believe. I know, I've never heard of it before either.

18. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Name: Aeris
    basic info: 5'6, grey eyes, raven black hair
    Jedi/sith/neather:Jedi Padawan-I need a master!
    ship: none
    homeworld: Hoth
    weapons: lightsaber, Blaster rifle
    Bio: Aeris has always been a quiet girl, yet not shy, she was taken from her dangerous home on Hoth to be trained as a Jedi. The only memento she carries is a special pendant that carries some secret of her long forgotten past.

19. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Aeris, I voulenteer to be your master, if you'll have me.

Everyone and anyone, how, exactly, is this going to work? Do we have any sort of plot, other than[the Jedi] being slaughtered?

20. Drake

Nov 10, 2002
    I don't believe so...I think we just make it up as we go along.

21. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Sure, I'll have you as my master!

22. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    OOC:eek:K that's fine with me.

BIC:Jarina Skye sighed as she made her way to the Jedi Council. She was sure she had messed up yet again.Nothing is ever good enough for them, she thought. She reached the Council chamber and was slightly put out that there was someone already there. Jarina was sure she wasn't late again, she had come right on time. Still, it wasn't in her nature to be able to wait patiently for long...

23. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris waited patiently, looking forward to meeting her master. she had stood in front of the council for hours, answering questions, waiting, now finally she was to meet her Master. Hoping wishing that it wasn't a bad choice- but the council never made a bad choice ever!

24. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Jarina waited, wishing whoever it was would hurry so that she could find out what the Council wanted. She doubted it was anything good. Though she had requested that she be allowed a Padawan again. It was rather embarassing to be a Jedi Master and not be allowed a Padawan. She kind of doubted that the Council would grant that priviledge to her for a long time.Especially after what happened to the last one...

25. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris had been amusing herself impatiently, using the force to juggle blocks. She looked at the woman who entered hoping that was her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.