main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive The death of the Jedi

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Kazkid8, Oct 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelicPadme

AngelicPadme Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris moved to one of the gun posts, locking in, she began to fire. "I can handle it!" She hollard.

2. Goo_Child

Goo_Child Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    "Lower the ramp!" Ti yelled "Get off world. Contact me when you find safe haven."

Ti jumped off the loading ramp as the ship was taking off. Ti hit the floor of the docking bay easy. His yellow lightsaber opened. He held it upside down, a fighting style his master had tought him. He then heard a familiar noise snap-hiss mmmmm... Ti looked behind him to see the purple blade of Ki-Adi-Mundi.

ooc: I thought we would use the EU colors for the Jedi's lightsabers.

3. Jedi_Jarina

Jedi_Jarina Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 12, 2002
    Jarina glared down at Ti.

"Stupid impulsive young people," she grumbled. "He's going to get himself killed."

ooc:what're EU colors?

4. Drake

Drake Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    Necro lets loose several shots at the Temple but they hit a shield.

"Hmmm...it would appear that these Jedi are more intelligent than I thought."

He lands the vessel and gets out.

"It looks like I'll have to kill all of these Jedi myself!"

He walks calmly towards a Jedi with a purple lightsaber in hand. Necro takes out his saber and ignites it's red blade.

5. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    As The ship took off, Jarina saw a dark figure approach Ti and Ki-Adi-Mundi, and pull out a lightsaber. She desperately wished she could help, but the ship was already blasting through the atmosphere, and away from a place the Jedi called home.

6. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    "TI! YOU IDIOT!!!" Aeris screamed, yet she came too late. "Master we have to go back! He'll be killed!" She hollard from her gun post.

7. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    "Aeris, we're too far into the atmosphere, if we turn around now that ship will be destroyed and we'll be lost. I don't think Ti would like that. He'll find a way out of there, he always does."

And if he doesn't, she added silently. We'll probably be joining him soon.

8. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris nodded, going back to the gun post. She sent a message to Ti -If you don't comeback alive, I will personelly kill you!-

9. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    ooc: Plo Koon- yellow
    Adi Galla- red
    Ki-Adi-Mundi - purple
    etc.

Ti ran toward his fellow Jedi Council member.

10. Drake

Drake Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2002
    Necro steps forward with his blade ignited. "I have heard of you before Master...Ki-Adi-Mundi. You shall be destroyed along with the rest of all you pathetic Jedi." He spits out these last words as if they were poisonous.

11. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    The Angel was taking off, the For Hire right after it. He let off another barrage of laser bolts. "This will teach you to be insolent!" he snarled.

12. AngelicPadme

Jun 23, 2002
    Aeris moved the guns to face the ship that followed, firing she watched as some missed, and some hit. "We're under attack!"

13. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    The ship jolted and bumped as it was hit by laser blasts, so Jarina went on the defensive, flying erratically trying to avoid the lasers. She slipped into the Force, as to better evade, and immediatly the ship took less hits.

14. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti's yellow lightsaber struck the Sith's blade.

15. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    The Jedi ship started weaving back and forth, and Gerja's bolts didn't seem to be as accurate anymore. He cursed. The way it was going, they'd be getting away any minute now. Speeding up as much as the engines would go, he brought himself closer to the Jedi. His turbolasers were powerful, but not infinite, getting closer would hopefully let more find their marks.

16. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    "Aeris," Jarina yelled, "forget the guns. I need you to plug a course into the navicomputer so we can jump as soon as we clear the atmosphere."

17. Jedi_Jarina

Jul 12, 2002
    Hellllllllooooooo? anybody here?

18. Daemon

Oct 8, 2002
    The Jedi's ship had stopped firing. Good. Gerja diverted power from the shields to increase the intensity of his turbolasers. If they didn't act soon, they'd die in minutes.

19. Goo_Child

Jul 31, 2002
    Ti flipped over the Sith and with the aid of the Force jumped off a balcony and onto another buildingtop. Ki followed "Master Mundi!" Ti yelled "Where is the rest of the Council? The Jedi are in a lot of trouble."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.