main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~~The Deep Space Wars~~- **A Developement RPG**

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by GenOochy, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    Setting: 18,000+/- years BBY in the Unknown Regions

--Soon after societies began building hyperdrives, wars broke out among them. This RP requires alot of imagination, creation and the abillity to be VERY realistic. What you will need to develop your civilization is the ships your civilazation flies, the planets and systems that are under your control, the technology, inculding weapons and the spieces that your control. The only thing cannon that will be used is if you want to use a Star Wars species like Twi'leks or Bothans, but you can't use their canon planet, you have to come up with your own. The interesting thing about this RP, if you may have up to 6 main characters(and many secondary), and any realisticly sized fleet to keep things going. If you don't want to go for the full thing, you can always work with someone else to play characters inside anothers system.

Rules and plot:

The point will be to build realistic systems and goverments, then have them interact. Rules are basicly make stuff small and believible, remember this is thousads of years before the movies and KOTOR, so this isn't about Jedi and Sith and the technology is way differant...

Now the fun stuff:

The System Sheet:

System Name:
    Star(s):
    Planet(s):
    Station(s):
    --Planet's Defenses:
    --Major Cites:
    Political Situation:

[hr]
    Technology Sheet-

Weapons-
    Type:
    Use:

Power Production-
    Type:

Other Technology:(Let you imagination go wild, but remember that we are working with real world physics here)
    [hr]
    Character Sheets:
    Name:
    Weapons:
    Personal ship:

[hr]

Vessel Sheets---

Capital-

Name/Model Number:
    Designer/Manufacturer:
    Length:
    Crew:
    Skeleton Crew:
    Sublight Speed: (in KPH)
    Hyperdrive Speed:
    Hyperdrive Backup:
    Atmospheric Speed:
    Manuverability: ([low]1-10[high])
    Cargo Capacity: (in tons)
    Starfighter Capacity:
    Troop Capacity:
    Consumables:
    Weapons: (Remember you have to invent these weapons)
    Sensors: ([low]1-10[high])
    Shield/Hull Rating: ([low]1-10[high])
    Support Craft:

Fighters-

Name/Model Number:
    Designer/Manufacturer:
    Combat Designation:
    Engines: (another Tech thing you have to come up with)
    Wing Span:
    Length:
    Hyperdrive:
    Performance: Maximum Speed: Atmosphere: Space: Weapons:
    [hr]
    Speices Discription:

[hr]
    [hr]

If this seems real hard, it's really not, see my next post for a very advanced version of what to do... You can be a little more simple than me.. :p

Please join and Enjoy!

2. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    The United Wolatarian Systems

My systems:

The Wola Cluster is a small star cluster hung above the Sacul Galaxy by about 59 light years. It contains 15 stars and 5 star systems with habited planets...

Grando-
    Defenses: 14 Anti-Ship Missile Installations 1 Starlance Squadron, owned by Antar Orbital Mining Engineers, INC and 5 Anti-Fighter Laser Turrets on the main space station in orbit

Planets: Grando is a dying system. The massive red giant had killed and consumed the inner planets leaving only two massive gas giants behind. The farthest one out, (named after the system) the gas giant, Grando, is home to a orbital space station that is harvesting the gas from the planet before it is torn apart by the massive dying star.

Oosta-
    Star: Young Yellow
    Planets: Oosta is a new system in formation. In a few hundred million years, the system will be much calmer, but for now the young hot star and it?s surrounding dust cloud makes an excellent mining operation.
    Defenses: Scattered across the system are eight Starlance fighter flights that make regular patrols...

Ta?gos-
    Star: Medium White
    Ta?gos is a wonderful star system, considered to be one of the most beautiful in the Wola Cluster. The ocean planet of Ta?gos is considered to be more of a resort and vacation spot, along with a massive food processing industry. The two outer gas giants, Sokamun and Furi?won, have new mining operations under way in their orbit. The planet Ta?gos has no axis tilt nor any moon. The two gas giants have dozens of small moons, each.

Defenses: Eight wings of Antar Rb 220s are stationed around Ta'gos, along with 2 flights of Vandar-Class Torpedo Bombers. The fourteen space stationed in orbit of the planet Ta'gos have tripple 'A' and anti-shipping laser installments.

Vandar-
    Star: Medium Blue
    Vandar is the industry capital of the cluster. Massive planetary and orbital factories on and around the three inner planets, pour out ships, weapons and millions of consumer goods. The outer gas giant and it?s moons are being stripped for raw materials. The inner planets are Ecto, Vandar and Q?yth, and only Vandar has a breathable atmosphere and it the only one with two small moons. The outer planet is Vorva.
    Defenses: The bulk of the Wolatarian fleet rest here. Total defenses are unknown but AA and SAM turrets on orbiting space stations and shipyards run into the thousands. Ground defenses are into the thousands as well.

O?ran-
    Star: Medium Yellow
    O?ran is another small system, with two fully livable planets, Or?rac and Libi. Libi however is home to some of the Wola Clusters worse pirates and terrorist, and is under a state of constant civil war. Or?rac is home to most of the Wolatarian Command and Control stations. The infamous Sector 21, a massive debris field, surrounded by weapons emplacements and mines is rumored to house a research and development station, but no one has even gotten near and survived.
    Defenses: 29 Re 156 Squadrons, 14 Rb 220 Squadrons, two Class-1 Crusiers in orbit and one battle crusier on station. Ground defenses and orbital defenses are unknown, there are apox. 120 millitary airbases on the surface of both planets. Guess is that defenses are atleast 1200 AA turrets and 1400 SAM sites. Libi is under Martial Law, and all infomation is classified.

E?wan-
    Stars: Yellow Giant, White Dwarf
    Stations: E?wan outpost is a battle station in the E?wan System. Housing most of the Wolatarian Navy, the system has four massive careening gas giants orbiting a large yellow star with a smaller white dwarf star. There is no habitable or even orbital planets here, and the outpost is based on a rocky planetoid 25.9 AUs from the stars.
    Defenses: Like Vandar the total number of vessels is unknown, but there on the planetoid there are 18 SAM sites and 40 AA turrets.

Woltar-
    Sun: Medium Blue
    Planets: Woltar is the Capital and home planets of the Wolatarian Species. They were created directly onto the third moon of the gas giant Woltar. The gas giant?s poles face the sun, and the planet?s poles face the ga

3. Angelady

Angelady Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2004
    This looks interesting, can I start on a sheet? :D

4. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Yes, you may! :) Welcome! :D

And BTW, when it comes to ship developement, don't worry about having massive warships, you can always for alliances later on for protection.

5. Angelady

Sep 18, 2004
    OOC: Okay I've got one of my character sheets up, along with my Speices. :D I hope it's okay. Got my System up! :D

Character Sheet
    Name: Anïro Olór
    Species: Lún-Gwilwileth (Kind of hard to pronounce :p )
    Occupation: Captain of fleet for 5 years and leader (Queen) of the Lún-Gwilwilethian people
    Appearance: Light blue skin, purple eyes, dark blue hair (Usually down and curly)
    Weapons: One small blaster
    Personal ship: Small fighter. Can go very fast, can take many hits, but doesn?t do too much damage.

Speices Discription: Lún-Gwilwilenthian people are usually light blue, but they are some that have dark blue skin. They stand tall around 5?9. They aren't immortal, but can live up to 5 life times of humans. They are fond of peace and tranquility, however, they have made defense and offense fleet; they will only use it if they have to.

System Name: Lún Gwaloth
    Star(s): Lún Ido (Bright blue), Ethuil (Almost a yellow-ish), and Thál Pendrad
    Planet(s): Ithil Laer, Formen Geil, and Harad Geil
    Station(s):
    -Planet's Defenses: Very few ground defense, mostly air. Some turrets on mountain peeks.
    --Major Cites: Lothron(The city where Aniro stays; the most important one too) , Ael Othrond, Cú Mir, Meren, and Laer Lind
    Political Situation: Monarchy

Anyone want to be allies with me? :D

6. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Very nice, now what's your system like? ;)

7. Angelady

Sep 18, 2004
    OOC: Let me go work on it too :p

8. PadawanEmily

PadawanEmily Jedi Master star 8

Oct 18, 2003
    OCC First off Oochy. You should feel very lucky. I don't usually spend more then 20 minutes on a RPG sheet. So you are very lucky ;)

And here it is :)

The System Sheet:

System Name: Cedral
    Star(s): Coron, Nee and 87958
    Planet(s): Normelite, Sondre and 7elevn
    Station(s):
    --Planet's Defenses: Military guns are situated on almost every known "great" rock on the planet. On every planet there are barracks that have up to 500 rooms in them for Military defenses. Over 700 cities have at least some type of defense if they have any need for it.
    --Major Cites: Dunape, Coreilo and Orn
    Political Situation: Dictatorship. Everything is decided by one man and no one else has any say upon it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technology Sheet-

Weapons-
    Type: M-12 Small shoot missle
    Use: To shoot now small transports or small aircraft

Type: 7elevn Ultimate
    Use: Used to take out carriers and other big aircrafts, the planet is currently in short supply of these.

Type: Suatin Torpedo
    Use: Named after the Prime Minister, it's main objective is to attack and destroy captain ships.

Type: Sondre Condore
    Use: Not much is known about this, although they say it has the ability to think about it's target and follow it till it has completed it's mission.

Power Production-
    Type: Nuclear to Fossile Fuel Fusion

Other Technology: They have the Credior Shield, they started building this in there early start, when they tested it out in a very small rural part of there 2nd planet it killed all the inhabitets in the shield. It's currently being refixed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Sheets:
    Name: Sara'a Hravrey
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Long blonde curley hair usually up, blue eyes, fairly tall, but not to tall, wears a white sure and black pants all the time
    Weapons: Two pistols and a knife.
    Personal ship: Air Sudit

Vessel Sheets---

Capital-

Name/Model Number: Naval Star De0poly 58987
    Designer/Manufacturer: Nee Worlds
    Length: 325 m
    Crew: 200
    Skeleton Crew: 25
    Hyperdrive Speed: Class 1.0
    Hyperdrive Backup: Class 3.5
    Atmospheric Speed: N/A
    Manuverability: 6
    Cargo Capacity: (in tons) 75,000
    Starfighter Capacity: 1 and a half squadrons of Death Squad
    Troop Capacity: Unknown
    Consumables: 10 weeks
    Weapons: 5-M-12 Small shoot missle, 1-7elevn Ultimate, 8-Suatin Torpedo
    Sensors: 7
    Shield/Hull Rating: 6/10
    Support Craft: N/A

Name/Model Number: Sea Cirsto N1R
    Designer/Manufacturer: Nee 100
    Length: 165m
    Crew: 140
    Skeleton Crew: 98
    Hyperdrive Speed: Class 2.5
    Hyperdrive Backup: Class 4.0
    Cargo Capacity: 65,000
    Starfighter Capacity: 1 Squadron
    Troop Capacity: N/A
    Consumables: 7 Weeks
    Weapons: 20 7evelen
    Sensors: Grade 8
    Shield/Hull Rating: 5/10

Fighters-

Name/Model Number: 1-0E Bomber
    Designer/Manufacturer: Nee Niner
    Combat Designation: Fighter/ Bomber
    Engines: Two Bent Bez 25.0B, cool jetted
    Wing Span:
    Length: 53 ft 2.5 in
    Hyperdrive: Class 5

Name/Model Number: 160 Fighter
    Designer/Manufacturer: Nee
    Combat Designation: Fighter
    Engines: Two 1,984-pound thrust Junkers Jumo 004B-5/-2/-3 turbojets.
    Wing Span: 40 ft. 11.5in
    Length: 34 ft. 10 in
    Hyperdrive: Class 2.0

Speices Discription: The humans on this planet are very obident and very strict, everyone has to be drafted into the military at one time in there life. Every child and person on the planet has blonde hair and blue eyes, if one person is found with not blonde hair and blue eyes, the Prime Minister has told them they must be shot. It's a very respectful nation and it's technology is very far ahead, but it doesn

9. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: This looks fascinating. I may just join up. :)

EDIT: I'll be your ally spacelady ;)

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

10. Angelady

Sep 18, 2004
    Okay I got my system up, is it okay?

11. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    I Think I might join this, I jus need to make a sheet!

[face_skull]darth_nemisis[face_skull]

12. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Welcome all! Yes, your system is perfect.. Well, almost... Gah, it's Star Wars, I won't pull me astronomy books out... :p

I'd like atleast 5 seperate systems, then we will begin... :D

Name: Admiral Sare Las
    Species: Wolatarian
    Appearance: Deep green eyes, hair is darker than most.
    Weapons: 8.7mm Handgun and 3.4' Titainium Saber
    Personal ship: The [i]CVB Matter of Days[/i], A [i]Woltar[/i]-class Battle Crusier

Name: General Commander Randar
    Species: Wolatarian
    Occupation: Head of the four banches of the Wolatarian Millitary
    Appearance: Reqular Wolatarian
    Weapons: 8.7mm Handgun

13. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    This looks like fun. I hope I did this right, tell me if anything needs to be changed.

The System Sheet:

System Name: The Zantar Alliance For Technology
    Star(s): Rei(Blue-white in color), Yakuru(yellow), Rosette{Red Giant)
    Planet(s): Gaira(much like Earth, second planet from Yakuru), Buushindo(Rocky planet, warrior race, military minded. Orbits Rosette), Neconeco(80% ocean with lush plains. Inhabited by two species of intelligent beings. Orbits Rei.), Madoor(pollution filled scientific planet. Orbits Rosette.), Neo Theinen (desert planet, orbits Rei.)
    Station(s):
    --Planet's Defenses: Each planet has several military stations and planetary defense turrets stationed around all cities. Buushindo is almost pure defense stations, as the people are very militaristic.
    --Major Cites: Kono(Gaira), Sparnin(Buushindo), Koneko(Neconeco), Cyberia{Madoor), Pyramia{Neo Theinen).
    Political Situation: Gaira- Republic, Buushindo-Empire, Neconeco- Alliance of Monarchs, Madoor- Hive mind, Neo Theinen- Religious Monarchy.

Technology Sheet-

Weapons-
    Type: Vulcan Cannons
    Use: Anti-vehicular cannons.

Type: Beam Pikes
    Use: Phalanx units.

Type: P-130 rifle.
    Use: Sniper weapon.

Type: N-30 rifle.
    Use: Artillery rifle.

Type: S-2A cannons
    Use: Ship to ship comabat.

Type: Repeating Vulcan Cannons.
    Use: smaller, faster vulcan cannons. Used on fighters.

Type: N-1 Mine
    Use: Nuclear powered explosive mine.

Type: N-Torp.
    Use: Nuclear powered torpedo.

Type: H-Torp
    Use: Hydrogen powered torpedo.

Type: N-Mis
    Use: Nuclear powered missile.

Type: H-Mis
    Use: Hydrogen missile.

Power Production-
    Type: Nuclear.

Other Technology: Madoor, working alongside Bushindo, has been developing robots that could be piloted in space and atmosphere. The "mechanized armor" or "M-Armor" as it has been described would use all the current military technology available to the Alliance, including a new shield tech currently being worked on. Currently, several prototypes have been constructed. If the prototypes perform well in training, the suits will enter mass production.

Character Sheets:

Name: Le Creu
    Species: Gairan
    Appearance: Tall, 6'5, with shoulder length blonde hair. He also always wears a mask to cover his face.
    Weapons: A pistol is always at his side.
    Personal ship: Presidential Shuttle and MA P-5

Name: Sondaime Kage
    Species: Buushin
    Appearance: 5'5 with a scar across his face.
    Weapons: Saber, and a pistol.
    Personal Ship: MA P-1.

Name: Kirie Jenu
    Species: Nekoshoujen.
    Appearance: 6'0, very beautiful, light tan skin, yellow eyes.
    Weapons: Claws, pistol.
    Personal Ship: MA P-3

Name: Center.
    Species: Madoor.
    Appearance: N/A.
    Weapons: Planetary defenses and drones.
    Personal Ship: Neo Madoor.

Name: Telia
    Species: Spintaur.
    Appearance: That of a Sphinx with wings, but with a beautifully feminine humanoid head and pink hair.
    Weapons: Claws.
    Personal Ship: Pyra Class Shuttle.

Speices Discription:

Gairan: Non-Humans that average 100 in lifespan. Strong, loyal, and patriotic.

Buushin: Humanoids with large, bat like wings and horns. They can fly, but not breathe in vacuum. Very strong warriors.

Nekoshoujen: A race of Feline humanoids. Average lifespan is 78. A very independant race.

Canishoujen: A race of Canine humanoids. Very loyal, hard workers. They have an "alliance" with the Nekoshoujen but are, for all puposes, slaves.

Madoor: Bio-tech drones that follow a hive mind and work for no purpose but the creation o

14. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    Looking good! :D

I updated all my infomation and loaded it on my site: http://wolatarian.150m.com/DSW.html

I'll give this two more days for people to join, then will start, but new people are ALWAYS welcome! :D

BartSimpson-SithLord, do you have three systems there, or one? At first glance it looks like one, but I think you are discribing three star systems... If it's three systems you might want to break it down like this:

Star: Rei(Blue-white in color)
    Planets: Neconec; 80% ocean with lush plains, Inhabited by two species of intelligent beings. Neo Theinen; desert planet.

Star: Yakuru(yellow)
    Planet: Gaira- much like Earth, second planet from Yakuru...

Star: Rosette(Red Giant)
    Planets: Buushindo; Rocky planet, warrior race, military minded., Madoor; pollution filled scientific planet.

15. Angelady

Sep 18, 2004
    I'll be your ally spacelady

I'll be your ally too. ;) :p

Is there a limit for how many characters we can have, because I know you said we could have main characters and some smaller ones.

16. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    You can have six main characters that you play, and as many NPCs as you want.

Another thing, if you don't want to make a system and goverment you can always be a group of rouges, inside anothers systems, that attacks trade vessels and other things...

Say you wanted to be some sort of alien that prowled on Wolatarian Freighters, or something..

17. Angelady

Sep 18, 2004
    Here are my other characters:

Name: Galad Hathel
    Species: Lún-Gwilwileth
    Appearance: Dark blue skin, deep blue eyes, always wears his hood.
    Weapons: None
    Personal Ship: None, uses Anïro?s

Name: Gwen Lind
    Appearance: Light blue skin, dark eyes, dark blue hair usually styled up
    Personal Ship: None, uses Anïro?s

Name: Firion Bór
    Appearance: Dark blue skin, hazel eyes, brown hair, usually braided back, falling down slightly passed his shoulders.
    Personal Ship: None

18. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I like this idea very much. I do like the opportunity to make a custom species, and I may just do that. I will need a bit of help with the types of stars though, I'm not much of an astronomer...

19. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    I will need a bit of help with the types of stars though, I'm not much of an astronomer...

OOC: But I am (spacelady knows what I'm talking about)! I'll help you out Zedd. :)

I'm almost done with my sheets, Oochy. I should have them up by tomorrow. :)

I've been working on them for two days! :eek: But it's been worthwhile. ;)

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

20. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    I as well am a amature astro-physicist, if you can call me that.. Yes, I one of those weirdos who reads Stephen Hawking, and actually grasp what he is saying... :p

Anyways, need any help, ask... Warning, if you want a multible star system, a red giant system or a super blue with a stable planet, or a installation near black holes, don't ask me. :p Sorry, I have this thing against impossible systems that seem to fill the Star Wars universe. :p No offence to anyone intended.. ;)

For a stable system, you'll need one of the following stars, but relize natural abiogensis cannot orcur in most if any of the systems and life can be harsh, realisticly in any of these systems(I know, Iknow this is Star Wars. :p ).

Type F: Blue to White in color- About 6 times as bright as our sun in the Sol System. These are extremly hot and bright.

Type G: White to Yellow- About like our sun.

Type K: Orange to Red- Brightness 0.4 time dimmer than our sun. These are the Red giants, and are hundreds of times bigger than our sun. If life does exsist in a system like that, it's not native and it's life belt is far out...

These stars CANNOT support life planets, no way, no how.

Type O: Blueish- Over 25,000 degrees K, 1,400,000 times brighter than the sun. Very strong UV continuum.

Type B: Another Blue Supergiant- 20,000 brighter than the sun.

Type A: Blue- 80 times brighter than our sun.

Those are main sequance stars, others include:

PROTOSTARS: This is a star system that is forming...

BROWN DWARFS are hot bodies of gas that do not have nuclear fusion.

WHITE DWARFS are dying stars that are slowly burning away the last of their fuel.

NEUTRON STARS: After exploding as a supernova, a star about twice as big as the Sun would form a neutron star. They have collapsed so much that their atoms have been crushed, squashing the protons and electrons together until they merge to leave only neutrons. If we could transport a teaspoon of material from a neutron star to Earth, it would weigh as much as a mountain. It also makes them spin at amazing speeds. Some can revolve hundreds of times a second.

21. Angelady

Sep 18, 2004
    I got my ships up, I'll get my tech up soon ;)

Vessel Sheets:

Capital-

Name/Model Number: Urui Aenil
    Designer/Manufacturer: Thar Turo
    Length: 300m
    Crew: 125
    Skeleton Crew: 85
    Hyperdrive Speed: Class 2.3
    Hyperdrive Backup: Class 2
    Atmospheric Speed: Class 1.3
    Manuverability: 10
    Cargo Capacity: 1 1/2 tons
    Starfighter Capacity: 2 Fleets of the Lún-Gwilwileth?s starfighters
    Troop Capacity: None
    Consumables: 7 weeks
    Weapons: Laser turrets for defense only (Uses the fleets inside for attack)
    Sensors: 5
    Shield/Hull Rating: 8
    Support Craft:

Name/Model Number: Lefnui Lóth
    Length: 325 m
    Crew: 135
    Skeleton Crew: 95
    Hyperdrive Speed: Class 2
    Hyperdrive Backup: Class 1.7
    Atmospheric Speed: Unknown
    Manuverability: 5
    Cargo Capacity: 1/2 ton
    Starfighter Capacity: 2 Fleets of the Lún-Gwilwileth?s starfighters
    Troop Capacity: None
    Weapons: Laser turrets for defense only (Uses the fleets inside for attack)
    Sensors: 6
    Shield/Hull Rating: 9
    Support Craft:

Fighters-

Name/Model Number: Geil Maeth
    Combat Designation: Fighter
    Engines: (Not too sure on this part :p ) T20 Cool jet
    Wing Span: 30 ft.
    Length: 35 ft.
    Height: 9 ft.
    Hyperdrive: Class two
    Performance:
    Maximum Speed: 1,500 KPM
    Atmosphere: 1,000 KPM
    Space: 1,650 KPM
    Weapons: Two laser turrets (One in Purple, does most damage, the other one in blue, does light damage)

22. GenOochy

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: A little annoucement, this thread is going to be the sign up thread. it will be locked before the game starts and a new thread opened with all the systems logged and info on ech race in the first post. People can then join under one of the already designed races and or systems...

23. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    I am going to begin my sheets now!

[face_skull]darth_nemisis[face_skull]

24. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: Yeah, I have three star systems under the alliance.

Here are the vessels for Gaira, Buushindo, and Neo Madoor. I'll get the rest up either today or tomorrow.

Vessels
    Gairan

Capitals-

Name/Model Number: Gairan Magi-300/ Wiseman Class.
    Designer/Manufacturer: Gairan Shipyards.
    Length: 327m
    Combat Designation: Battleship
    Crew: 160
    Skeleton Crew: 99
    Sublight Speed: Known to reach 150,000 Kph.
    Hyperdrive Speed: Class 4.0(given by Madoor), older ships still have Class 2.0
    Hyperdrive Backup: Class 5.6(given by Madoor), older ships still have Class 3.0
    Cargo Capacity: 69,000 MT
    Starfighter Capacity: One Squadron of fighters, Two M-A units.
    Consumables: 6 weeks
    Weapons: 7 double barrel Heavy Vulcans, 14 double barrel repeating Vulcans, 4 missile launchers.
    Sensors: Grade 8(Given by Madoor) older ships have Grade 6)
    Shield/Hull Rating: 8/10

Name/Model Number: Gairan Met-200/ Element Class.
    Designer/Manufacturer: Gairan Shipyards
    Length: 288m
    Combat Designation: Cruiser
    Crew: 130
    Skeleton Crew: 67
    Sublight Speed: Known to reach 175,000 kph.
    Hyperdrive Speed: Class 4.0
    Hyperdrive Backup: Class 5.6
    Manuverability: 9
    Cargo Capacity: 40,000MT
    Starfighter Capacity: 6 fighters/bombers or one M-A.
    Weapons: 6 heavy Vulcans, 6 double barrel repeating Vulcans, 2 6-tube missile launchers, 8 missile launchers.
    Sensors: Grade 8
    Shield/Hull Rating: 8/9

Fighters-

Name/Model Number: Dragon/FF-9X
    Combat Designation: Fighter-Interceptor
    Engines: 2 Juneo Zak Heavy F-2 Engines.
    Wing Span: 12.6m
    Length: 13.8m
    Hyperdrive: Class 2.5
    Performance: Maximum Speed: Atmosphere:3,000 mph Space: 200,140 kph
    Weapons: 2 double barrel repeating vulcans, 2 missile launchers with 4 rounds.

Name/Model Number: Stinger/ FB-7
    Combat Designation: Fighter-Bomber
    Engines: 2 Juneo Zak Heavy F-2 Engines.
    Wing Span: 13m
    Length: 17m
    Hyperdrive: Class 2.7
    Performance: Maximum Speed: Atmosphere: 2,250 mph Space: 155,932 kph
    Weapons: 2 3 tube missile launcher, 2 repeating vulcans.

Buushin and Madoor Combined Fleet(original alliance)

Capitals-

Name/Model Number: Neo Genesis-Class/ MP-9090 HAT.
    Designer/Manufacturer: Madoor Technicians/ Buushin Shipyards
    Length: 492m
    Combat Designation: Heavy Assault Transport
    Crew: 260
    Skeleton Crew: 50 drones, 120 Buushins
    Sublight Speed: 140,000 kph
    Hyperdrive Speed: Class 4.8
    Hyperdrive Backup: Class 5.7
    Manuverability: 8
    Cargo Capacity: 75.000MT
    Starfighter Capacity: 91 squadrons, 182 M-A units.
    Consumables: 15 weeks
    Weapons: 8 double barrel Heavy Vulcans, 2 double barrel heavy repeating Vulcans.
    Sensors: Grade 9
    Shield/Hull Rating: 10/10

Name/Model Number: Devil Class/ MP-8000 B
    Designer/Manufacturer: Madoor Technicians/ Buushin Shipyards
    Length: 440m
    Combat Designation: Battleship
    Crew: 240
    Skeleton Crew: 30 drones, 100 Buushins.
    Sublight Speed: 150,000 kph
    Hyperdrive Speed: Class 5.0
    Hyperdrive Backup: Class 6.0
    Manuverability: 10
    Cargo Capacity: 65,000 MT
    Starfighter Capacity: 10 fighter squadrons, 20 M-A units.
    Consumables: 15 weeks
    Weapons: 3 double barrel heavy Vulcans, 10 double barrel medium Vulcans, many repeating vulcans.
    Sensors: Grade 9
    Shield/Hull Rating: 10/10

25. Mortimer_Nerdly

Sep 19, 2002
    OOC: Okay, here's what I've got so far. :)

Praxian Empire

System Name: Praxis
    Star: Upsilon Alpha (Young Yellow ? Main Sequence)
    Planets:
    -Terrestrial Worlds: Il?Bolduur (Rock Planet, no moons), Magmex (Volcanic Planet, one moon), Praxia (Rock/Snow/Forest Planet, five moons), Velos (Earthlike Planet, two moons)
    --Jovian Worlds: Helia (Hydrogen/Helium atmosphere, liquid surface, rocky core, rings, 64 moons), Mythrax (Tipped on its side, Hydrogen/Helium/Methane atmosphere, liquid surface, rocky core, rings, 37 moons)
    ---Oddballs: Krorsk (Ice ball, one moon ? binary orbit)
    ----Asteroid Belt: Between Velos and Helia (Laser Turrets are built on asteroids as another way of defending the system)
    Stations: Factory Stations orbit all Terrestrial Worlds. Two Battle Platforms defend each Factory Station. Factories build ship parts and they are transferred to Construction Yards around the Jovian Worlds where the ships are built. Shipyards are placed in between for trade purposes. Bases are built on all worlds except for the enigmatic Krorsk.
    Planet Defenses: Laser Batteries, StA Missiles, Flak Cannons, Ion Cannons, and Shield Generators
    Major Cites: Nared-dûr (Praxian Capital; location of Travion?s Fortress, Castle Praxia)
    Political Situation: Monarchy/Democracy

System Name: Korvia
    Star: Epsilon Theta (Red Giant)
    Planets:
    -Terrestrial Worlds: All three were consumed by Epsilon Theta?s recent inflation
    --Jovian Worlds: Vandon (Hydrogen/Helium atmosphere, liquid surface, rocky core, rings, 20 moons ? Largest moon renamed Korvia II), Satyro (Hydrogen/Helium atmosphere, liquid surface, rocky core, rings, 12 moons)
    ---Oddballs: The only one in the system was vaporized by Epsilon Theta?s intense heat increase
    ----Asteroid Belt: Around Epsilon Theta
    Stations: Several Shipyards and Construction yards lie between Vandon and Satyro. Factories are land based, while others float in the clouds of the gas giants. Two Battle Platforms (Armed with Laser Batteries and Warhead Launchers) per structure guard the space facilities.
    Planet Defenses: Laser Batteries, StA Missiles, Flak Cannons, Ion Cannons, and Shield Generators
    Major Cites: Torax (Korstatian Capital on Korvia II)
    Political Situation: Democracy

System Name: Dreevo
    Stars: Omicron Rho (Young Bluish-White ? Main Sequence)
    Planets:
    -Terrestrial Worlds: Dreevo I (Airless rocky world, no moons), Dreevo II (Desert world, no moons), Dreevo III (Ocean world ? one moon), Dreevo IV (Earthlike world, three moons, Dreaver Homeworld)
    --Jovian Worlds: Dreevo V (Hydrogen/Helium atmosphere, liquid surface, rocky core, rings, 19 moons), Dreevo VI (Hydrogen/Helium atmosphere, liquid surface, rocky core, rings, 13 moons), Dreevo VII (Hydrogen/Helium/Methane atmosphere, liquid surface, rocky core, rings, 9 moons), Dreevo VII (Helium/Methane atmosphere, liquid surface, rocky core, rings, 8 moons)
    ---Oddballs: Dreevo IX (Iceball, potato shaped, no moons), Dreevo X (Iceball, one moon)
    ----Asteroid Belt: Ice Asteroids between Dreevo IV and Dreevo V
    Station(s): 3 Factory Stations and 6 Battle Platforms orbit Dreevo IV. Planetary defenses take care of occupied planets.
    --Planet Defenses: Laser Batteries, StA Missiles, Flak Cannons, Ion Cannons, and Shield Generators
    --Major Cites: Koron (Dreaver Capital)
    Political Situation: Democracy

Species Description ? Praxians: Humanoid, teal skin, green (Dark for males, light for females) hair, long pointy ears, pointy noses, orange, red or yellow eyes. Praxians are known for their will to do win when they do battle; relentless with honor.

Species Description ? Korstatians: Insectoids, shiny black exoskeleton, glowing green eyes, shiny white mandibles, two arms, two legs, claws for on the tips of fingers and toes; very powerful warriors; they revel in technology as much as the Dreavers.

Species Description ? Dreavers: Tall, pale humanoids, bald, dark eyes, slim builds; A peaceful people, they specify in developing highly advanced technologies.

Fighters

Name/Model Num

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.