main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - PT "The Demons of the Dark Side" (OCs, clones wars short story COMPLETED)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kurisan, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    gg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  2. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    This may be my favourite entry in the Maya Qwan series, if nothing else because of that absolutely glorious and creepy first chapter that sets the stage for what is to come. Oh, and I'm a sucker for the moment the various plotlines come together too :D

A few highlights:

The development of the relationship between Flint and Maya. Neither expected that they'd find themselves with this sort of chemistry, did they?

Wonderful to see Dr Xam back! The very-talkative yet very-logic personality is quite something, and I can just picture him playing the waiter on Jabba's barge.

I loved the way you used bits and pieces from RotJ for the scenes in Jabba's palace and on the sailbarge, the way you had used bits and pieces from TESB for the scenes on Dagobah for the previous entry of this series. There was just enough of it to give a bit of extra starwarsy feeling to the story.

Kitster!!!! I was very excited to see him appear here, but I'll save my comments for the next review.

Pong Krell. What a creep! I was bursting with anger every time he called her "Little Maya" and I was happy to see that he got his just desserts. I'm kind of skeptical that he's really dead though. But I'll wait until you're back to continue posting the next story to find out.

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. Onderon1

Onderon1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2008
    Gah - double-post. [face_blush] Apologies ...

AzureAngel2 likes this.