main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends The Diary of Carth Onasi - Dear Diary Challenge - Carth/Female Revan - AU

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by C1-J2, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C1-J2

C1-J2 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 16, 2007
    Author's Note: First entry and my muse is already running away with it. This one's going to be interesting. :p It was originally going to be canon, but I have a feeling it's definitely going to be AU.

~*~*~*~

Entry 1

She was gone this morning.

I woke up and she was missing. Apparently, some Hutt-spawn of a rancor snuck in during the night and kidnapped her. There?s some guy who?s been taking people in the area a lot lately. That?s what everyone else believes happened to her too, especially among the authorities. I know better.

She has been having nightmares. Lots of them. I know that they?re about the Mandalorian Wars, and, perhaps, even the Jedi Civil War, but she won?t talk to me about them. At first she denied having them, saying something about ?Jedi not having nightmares.? She immediately gave me that smile of hers. You know, the coy, innocent one that makes my heart race, and makes me feel like the young schoolboy about to talk to the school?s resident goddess. For awhile, I let her use that excuse, knowing that she would talk to me about them eventually. She didn?t.

I began to ask her more questions about them, like she used to do to me when we first met. Man, can she be persuasive. I?m apparently not quite so tactful, because she turned to lame excuses. It went on and on, until we finally started arguing. I think she liked that.

She started talking in her sleep, and she kept mumbling something about the ?True Sith.? Just a few nights ago, she was screaming about the Mandalorians. I think that she realized something terrible that she had forgotten. Something that she did. The past few days she?s been walking around with a haunted look on her face, her skin all pale, and the darkest circles I?ve seen beneath her eyes since we were fighting Malak.

As cliché as it sounds, she looked like a fragment of who she has been.

That?s why I wasn?t surprised when she disappeared, scared as a womprat in a rancor pit sure, but not surprised. She had been alluding to it for months.

Now, I?ll bet that whoever?s reading this is wondering why the authorities still suspect the crazy kidnapper, right? The truth is they can?t find out that she?s a Jedi.

And, well, I suppose I can admit this to you:

I?m the kidnapper.

2. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    ok... now THIS is going to be interesting. not a period i've really thought much about, or anything. good job writing it, well phrased and it sounds like carth. keep up the good work man.

:snoopy

3. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    This seems REALLY interesting.

PM me when you update, please? :)

4. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    Wow, this is really interesting! I love the KotOR time period, so I know I'm going to love this. Carth is awesome!

Well, right now he seems kind of scary, but I think that will change.:)

I can't wait to see what happens next!

5. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008
    :eek: What is Carth playing at?

I'm in, please pm me, because it looks like this can be very interesting. (And is it all right to hope for some HK-47? :D)

6. Jainasolorocks

Jainasolorocks Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2006
    oh wow, this looks interesting. im always on the hunt for carth/revan stories. please add me to the PM list, and keep up the good work!

JainaSoloRocks

7. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Very intriguing beginning

I've always liked Carth and it's nice to see this diary.

Please PM me when you update

Looking forward to more

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. C1-J2

May 16, 2007
    Trimaj: Thank you! [:D] I've always liked writing in this timeframe. Though I enjoyed hearing about the Exile, I always wanted to hear what happened with Revan and the others. And I'm glad it sounds like Carth. I wasn't too sure about it when I first posted. :)

Ceillean: Thanks! And of course I'll PM you! [:D]

Jaidyn_Knightfall: Carth is my favorite character, and hopefully if my muse listens, he'll become less scary. :D Thanks!

Seremela: You'll see. [face_mischief] I'm hoping to eventually get all of the characters worked in. I've never actually written HK-47, I don't think. [face_thinking] It would certainly be fun to try. Thank you so much! [:D]

Jainasolorocks: Thanks! :D

KELIA: Thank you so much! :D

~*~*~*~

Entry 2

Yes, I know, I ended that last entry in a terrible spot, but it was necessary. The local authorities were coming to my door to talk to me about her ?kidnapping.? I can?t let them read this journal.

That being said, I also can?t explain exactly what?s going on. Not quite yet anyways. If I do I?ll be in more trouble than that womprat I told you about earlier.

I did receive a message from Mission today; she says that her operation is going well. I only hope that Zaalbar lets her clients win once in awhile ? preferably in one piece.

I suppose I forgot to mention that, didn?t I? Mission Vao and Zaalbar are managing the pazaak den in a prominent cantina over in Sith space. It has proven to be a key part in. . . never mind. I can?t talk about that yet.

She also sent her condolences about Revan. How in the galaxy she found out so soon, I have no idea. But it was good to hear from her again.

I?ve got to go. Carth Onasi signing out.

~*~*~*~

Sorry it's so short, school work hasn't been helping my muse much. Too many essays and junk.

9. Seremela

Seremela Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 12, 2008
    [:D] Sorry to hear that school is such a pest, C1!

:( I guess you decided to take it out on your readers, since this part is all riddles and only has me wondering 'What the ***** is going on here?!'

Mean, mean, mean...

10. C1-J2

May 16, 2007
    Sorry, I didn't mean to! [face_blush] My goal is to have a better update for next week. [face_peace] Here's hoping! [face_good_luck]

I know I'm terrible, making you wait and all. :p

Thanks! :D

11. Jaidyn_Knightfall

Jaidyn_Knightfall Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 18, 2008
    I can sympathize about school right now, too. I'm just glad you decided to continue this. I'm really enjoying it so far.

Keep up the good work!:)

12. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    It has proven to be a key part in. . . never mind. I can?t talk about that yet.

Hmmmm...more intrigue.

I don't know if that's good or bad but I like it!

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.