main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fantasy The Disney RPG 2: Fall of Shadows - Now Accepting Players! - Also w/ Princess & the Frog Spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Imperial_Hammer , Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Genie of the Lamp
    Railroad Station en route to AdventureLand Mission
    [Mission: Arrriba!]

More talked more made demands and missions known, the voice that mattered, Jasmin...okay not the only voice that mattered, after all one had to follow their own heart, there own voice, parents, helpful woodland creatures, and above all else to guide oneself...small crickets. Especially follow those claiming to be one's conscience.

Looking back at the Hun he pulled of a good impression of Adam Sandler, "Well no offense Raging Roid, but I gotta go with the Princess on this one." 'And not just because you scare the Rambo right out of me.' he added mentally to himself.

Quickly floating after the Princess Jasmine, and seeing the lovely kitty had joined their fray. "So where we going exactly Princess. Not like I can just zap this all away, believe me I've tried."

The words that followed flowing out of her mouth nearly stopped him, getting Alladin and the Rug Man back, good. But as they got closer his eyes rolled as he shook his head. "Great, so were following the Nature Channels two part special: Lion King of the Savanah's ego, and Poachers that can't decide what, where, or who to shoot. And those always have a happy ending."

He was being sarcastic to an extent, speaking without much of a care who heard, but this nightmare just kept getting worse.

TAG: Thrawn, Bart, Xan, any left who would like to join

2. Jedi_Allegra

Jedi_Allegra Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 10, 2003
    Mistah Hammah Approved.

Name: Belle
    Franchise: Beauty and the Beast
    Appearance:
    [image=http://www.sandersartstudio.com/catalog/belledisneylandaod.jpg]

Attack 1: Book Smash ? Belle visits the library (in the castle now) on a daily basis. A new book, a new adventure, and a new smash to go with each one!

Attack 2: Mirror Mirror ? A gift from the Beast, at one point used to see her father, this mirror allows the person to see anything they wish. In Belle?s case this mirror will let her see a successful attack if she so wishes.

Attack 3: Beast Attack ? He may seem inverted into himself and physically into his castle. However the terrifying beast has a heart of gold and will be at Belle?s side whenever she needs him.

Name: Mary Poppins
    Franchise: Mary Poppins
    Appearance:
    [image=http://lauraka.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/mary-poppins.jpg]

Attack 1: Umbrella Attack - Like many of Mary Poppins? belongings, this may seem like your normal cover from the rain, yet do not let this umbrella fool you. The talking parrot handle of the umbrella, can or cannot be friendly. Keep a weather eye. A small peck and you could be squawking just like this friend of Mary Poppins.

Attack 2: Bag O?surprises! ? This ordinary carpet bag is not as ordinary as it seems. This bottomless carpet bag is a Bag O?surprises when it comes to this unique nanny!

Attack 3: Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! ? You may think this is just your average, made-up, mundane, childish word. WRONG! This ?supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?, all-purpose word will send you into fits of laughter like no other!

[IC: Belle -- Railroad Station, Main Street USA]

The train pulled into the station on Main Street and chugged to a stop. Being a rather quiet soul, the young woman, known as Belle, the one whose nose was normally found within a book, stepped airily off the train. Worry played across her normal gentle features as the book in which her nose was currently began to turn into a dark and twisted tale. A Wicked Enchantress had turned a land into her own twisted lair. Clouds filled the air covering what light there had been, a Prince looked around eagerly from his white steed within the darkened forest. His horse reared as snarling could be heard from the thick brush. Belle gasped aloud then pulled herself from the enrapturing tale of mystery, glancing around at the hustle and bustle of the station.

[IC: Mary Poppins ? Railroad Station, Main Street USA]

Fluffy clouds of white began to separate with help from the wind. The wind was the compass; the wind was free and blew as it pleased. That also meant blowing a certain Nanny wherever the wind wished to take her. Mary Poppins was her name and her sparkling eyes glancing over the tops of the clouds as they parted to reveal the Train Station below. There was quite a commotion below and Mary knew they were all here for a reason.

The wind seemed to carry her faster and she felt the tug of her umbrella as the air lifted it threatening to carry her higher. The people below, whom looked like ants in her eyes, grew larger and with a last lofty shudder, Mary Poppins feet touched the platform of the Station. Heels together and head high, Mary set her carpet bag upon the ground, stretched out to close her umbrella which she tucked it tightly under her arm shortly after she retrieved her bag. Adding to her normal routine she tugged rather like a monarch upon her waist coat and stepped back as a small penguin ran past her. A few steps back and eyes widened Mary gasped.

?Well I beg your pardon.? She stated rather crisply and with a purse of her lips. ?Now, let us see here?? And with another gander about the train station she gathered as much information she needed.

[Tag: Anyone still at the train station.]

3. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    Approved by the Mighty Imperial_Hammer......

Name: Hercules
    Franchise: Hercules
    Appearance:[image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/thumb/a/a2/Hercules.jpg/250px-Hercules.jpg]

Attack 1: Sword Strike- Hercules wields his trusty sword, and swings it with all his might at a foe.
    Attack 2: Pegasus,Charge!- Always the perfect team, Hercules hops on his trusty winged steed Pegasus, and the charge is on, Hercules going on a hack-and-slash frenzy across a group of enemies.
    Attack 3: You Stood Little Chance Against the God of Thunder- It helps to have a famous dad. A thunder bolt ...*ahem*...accidentally strikes the ground, clearing the field of enemies.

IC: as [b]Hercules[/b]
    [i]Main Street, USA[/i]

These streets might have been bustling once. These cities reminded him, the one who was walking down currently, of his own land. The shops, once filled, looked like several market stands. The vehicles, now unmanned, seemed like metal chariots, that would carry people place to place.

Yet it was empty now. The cobblestone streets now stirred with few footfalls. The darkness of the shadows barely cast any light. Now in misuse, the metal chariots were in rust.

Although it seemed so different from the land of Ancient Greece, his home, it was all the same, was it not? ; this was still a hard hit for the man currently walking the street now, his sandals shuffling the only noise.

[b]Hercules[/b] mind however now drifted to a more important matter....

"Pegasus?" His voice called; immediately in response, neighing sounded. The flapping of wings and fall of feathers were testamnet of the approaching creature's flight. One would think that a very large bird was coming torwards our Greek Hero.

But nay. The wings were attached to the most unlikely of animals, as it landed it's hooves clattered against the road, the landing graceful. A horse, one with a shiny white coat and blue mane. Almost immedealtly, the horse, [b]Pegasus[/b] it's name, upon seeing Hercules bounded to him, and tackled him, the two rolling across the floor as he licked his master across the face, slobbering over him like an oversized dog.

"Ha hah hah, stop it Pegasus!" Herc said, laughing as he struggled to keep his faithful companion at bay. Finally the enamoring relenting, Pegasus got off, as he struggled to get up.

"I really need to teach you not to do that," He said chuckling as he swiped the slobber off his face. The fun was over now, though, as Hercules' expression was now a somber one as he turned to his steed. "I suppose you didn't get that far, huh? Hades is probably well-guarded in that Frontierland..."

[b]Hades.[/b] God of the Underworld, who had gone so far to prevent him from fighting at his father's side. What anger the name brought him! What power could've helped him bounce back from his failure to wrest away the Olympic throne?

Whatever the case, now all of the land, almost anyway, was in this unseen darkness' hands, knowing Hades was among their ranks. A dire situation indeed.

But, even Hades was not the focus right now.

"Meg..." He said silently to himself, but Pegasus heard, and tried to comfort his friend by rubbing his head against his chin. Herc smiled, albeit weakly, at the effort.

Indeed, [b]Meg[/b], his love, his life, had gone missing since this whole thing started, not a trace anywhere after the fall of the castle at Fantasyland.

It only doubled his efforts to try and get into Frontierland. A good possibility was that Meg was under Hades' "care", if only to spite him after achieving what he so wanted. He refused to even think the worst possibility.

His train of thought was interrupted by a nudge from a shoulder. "What is it?" he responded. Pegasus stood on his hind legs, chin forward, pointing out the train station as a pointer would to a hunter on the trail of quary.

"The others," He almost forgot about them. He knew that by himself, even with Pegasus' help, he couldn't hope to beat Hades now,

4. DarthXan318

DarthXan318 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 12, 2002
    IC: Simba
    Main Street Train Station

Pausing by the exit, Simba nodded to the ones who had chosen to come with him. A gun-toting hunter, a girl dressed like a princess (and her tiger - Simba narrowed his eyes at the other big cat, but the tiger did not seem to be the speaking kind), and a genie who seemed to obey the princess. More than he had expected, although not quite what he had been expecting.

Still, as he knew from experience, appearances did not matter. What mattered was what they did.

"I am Simba, the Lion King," he said gravely. "What are your names?"

TAG: Bassil, Thrawn, Mitthfisto, anyone else

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Villain Update

IC: Shere Kahn
    Deep within the Demon Jungle, Adventureland

The hoots and hollers of the outlandish creatures inhabiting this portion of the dark jungle echoed a haunting tune as Shere Kahn charged through the twisted vines in pursuit of his prey. The scent was growing stronger now and not even the ghastly creatures that beckoned to him from the gnarled trees could slow him down. He ruled this land and he would show no fear to apparitions. In fact, Shere Kahn feared no one - not even man. Man was such a...despicable creature, bent on conquest and destruction. There was no room in the jungle for a being of such disregard and the only real solution was to eliminate them. That is what drove Kahn on is current quest. A man had been spotted traversing close to the Arabian temple and it would be his mission to hunt him down and slit his throat.

As he moved further into the underbrush, the Darkness that covered most of Disneyland coiled around him, providing him with strength and agility. The Darkness was his ally and as long as it was close to his being, he was an unstoppable force. Not even Jafar, a mere man who had taken it upon himself to rule Adventureland with his own wit, could stand in his way. Kahn's ultimate goal was to usurp the lanky sorcerer and claim this mighty land as his own. Only he could rule the jungle!

The sound of footsteps scuffling through the brush could be heard up ahead, a sign that his prey falling right into his clutches. Any moment now he would...

He pounced, his body sailing through the air and crashing down atop of the poor dilapidated man who had been trying to escape. There was a muffled umph from his prey before Kahn's might was upon him, his paw pressing hard against the man's throat in an effort to strangle him. "Well, well, well," Kahn purred in a mocking tone. "Think you could escape, did you? Wherever could you be going in such a hurry, hmm?"

The man squirmed beneath him, struggling to draw in a breath as his brown eyes blazed up at the tiger in terror. His mop of hair was as dark as night, a purple cap of some sort resting on the crown of his head. A purple garment was wrapped about his torso and a sheet of white covered his lower regions. It was odd, but judging from his looks alone, Kahn decided that the man might be able to put up quite a fight. Even more reason he would enjoy this.

"I-uh---just t-try--!"

Kahn applied more pressure. "Silence, you fool!" A toothy grin spread over his features as he leaned close. "Soon, you will be free of your suffering, boy. You crave that, don't you?" He paused, taunting the young man with the agony of waiting for the end to come.

The man gasped, squirming some more.

"Mmm, I thought so. Let's see..." Extending a claw, he rubbed the point of it against the tender flesh underneath the man's chin. "Perhaps I will start with slitting your throat. I promise it will be nice and quick and you won't feel a thing. Now, sit still..."

"SHERE KAHN! STOP!"

Kahn cringed and hunkered his shoulders as he reluctantly turned his head towards the source of the cry, refusing to loosen his grip on the helpless man. It was hard to see through the thick fog milling about the jungle floor, but there was just enough light filtering through the smog to make out the form of a second large cat standing before him. A dark mane framed his large head, his green eyes glowing bright as he stepped forward. As he got closer, Kahn could spot the scar extending across his left eye. Scar. "Ahh, your Majesty" Shere Kahn mocked with a sneer. He had completely forgotten about the only other being standing in the way of his conquest of Adventureland. Still, at least Scar was not man. He could be useful.

"Don't toy with me, Kahn. I do hope you have not forgotten our main objective in your overzealous crusade to rid yourself of man kind." The straggly lion came around the side of Kahn and circled him, almost as if he was challenging him. He stopped long enough t

6. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    Don Karnage
    Hotel, Main street USA

The Prince of Pirates was quiet, even after speaking up in the Railroad station his flamboyant personality still hadn't returned in its fullest. When they arrived at the hotel the "Fox" looked up and observed his first obstacle. The blue 'wizard' spoke up about avoiding the front entrance, "I agree." Don added, "If it was I, I'd have secured it quickly."

Tag: Hotel Team

OOC: Sorry for the shortness, DRL's allies known as "house mates" are causing problems. >.<

7. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: Crap. I misread the Rivers of America section. It's in New Orleans Square, right? Thought it was in Frontierland.. Here's a revised version...

IC: as Hercules
    Main Street, USA

These streets might have been bustling once. These cities reminded him, the one who was walking down currently, of his own land. The shops, once filled, looked like several market stands. The vehicles, now unmanned, seemed like metal chariots, that would carry people place to place.

Yet it was empty now. The cobblestone streets now stirred with few footfalls. The darkness of the shadows barely cast any light. Now in misuse, the metal chariots were in rust.

Although it seemed so different from the land of Ancient Greece, his home, it was all the same, was it not? ; this was still a hard hit for the man currently walking the street now, his sandals shuffling the only noise.

Hercules mind however now drifted to a more important matter....

"Pegasus?" His voice called; immediately in response, neighing sounded. The flapping of wings and fall of feathers were testamnet of the approaching creature's flight. One would think that a very large bird was coming torwards our Greek Hero.

But nay. The wings were attached to the most unlikely of animals, as it landed it's hooves clattered against the road, the landing graceful. A horse, one with a shiny white coat and blue mane. Almost immedealtly, the horse, Pegasus it's name, upon seeing Hercules bounded to him, and tackled him, the two rolling across the floor as he licked his master across the face, slobbering over him like an oversized dog.

"Ha hah hah, stop it Pegasus!" Herc said, laughing as he struggled to keep his faithful companion at bay. Finally the enamoring relenting, Pegasus got off, as he struggled to get up.

"I really need to teach you not to do that," He said chuckling as he swiped the slobber off his face. The fun was over now, though, as Hercules' expression was now a somber one as he turned to his steed. "I suppose you didn't get that far, huh? Hades is probably well-guarded in that Frontierland..."

Hades. God of the Underworld, who had gone so far to prevent him from fighting at his father's side. What anger the name brought him! What power could've helped him bounce back from his failure to wrest away the Olympic throne?

Whatever the case, now all of the land, almost anyway, was in this unseen darkness' hands, knowing Hades was among their ranks. A dire situation indeed.

But, even Hades was not the focus right now.

"Meg..." He said silently to himself, but Pegasus heard, and tried to comfort his friend by rubbing his head against his chin. Herc smiled, albeit weakly, at the effort.

Indeed, Meg, his love, his life, had gone missing since this whole thing started, not a trace anywhere after the fall of the castle at Fantasyland.

It only doubled his efforts to try and get into Frontierland. A good possibility was that Meg was under Hades' "care", if only to spite him after achieving what he so wanted. He refused to even think the worst possibility.

His train of thought was interrupted by a nudge from a shoulder. "What is it?" he responded. Pegasus stood on his hind legs, chin forward, pointing out the train station as a pointer would to a hunter on the trail of quary.

"The others," He almost forgot about them. He knew that by himself, even with Pegasus' help, he couldn't hope to beat Hades now, and whoever was with him.

But perhaps...?

"You have a point, I think." He said, finding reason in his friend's suggestion. Hopping on, he was now determined somewhat. "I don't think you'll need to fly in, though. No need to scare them with a flying horse suddenly barging in."

Pegasus neighed, almost in dissapointment and in protest. He really liked to fly, not be confined to the ground like some wingless thing. It would make quite a dramatic entrance, he thought.

"The wings are a giveaway though," Herc hopped on to his trusted steed. "But galloping will do just fine."

Pegasus snorted in dissapoin

8. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    GM's OOC: Sorry for the delay guys. This week is an abnormally heavy RL week for me. More frequent service will resume next week.

[color=firebrick][b][u]Mission #1 - The Main Street Hotel[/u][/b][/color]

[b]IC: The Dark Mage[/b]
    [i]Location: The Locked Room[/i]

The Darkness was disturbed from its slumber, and the Mage, though the being could not see it, could sense the movement of Disney heroes. The strike they were leading had materialized.

Throughout the park, the lazy fog began to stir. Where the Darkness found bands of heroes, it stirred and flowed around them, circling them slowly, but never materializing. A constant and ominous reminder that it knew where they were.

The Main Street Crew was no different. Again, the darkness did not attack, but it was stirring and swirling, as if agitated by these heroes' presence. The Mage could see the group approaching his position at the Main Street Hotel. The building was a thin and tall hotel, two rooms wide, two rooms deep, and three floors high, minus the basement. Before the Darkness corrupted it, the building was a large and fine example of a turn-of-the-century lodging. It had Victorian wallpapering, nice carpets, and Tiffany style lamps. The rooms were small, with a bed, desk, and a small bathroom.

Not that the Darkness needed these things. But appearances were appearances.

So long as the fog was around, the Darkness could see their movements as clearly as if the group was right in front of him. First an old looking Wizard and an older looking hag were talking. The hag turned into a condor and flew up to the second story window. She would find nothing there but an empty room, but the action told the Darkness enough. They were looking to enter.

Then what looked like a small platypus flew up and landing on the roof. The Dark Mage was on the top floor, so this was of a particular concern. There was roof access up there, and it would be quick work for the Platypus to enter.

The Mage was not going to wait around for this group of do-gooders to come to it. It focused itself and readied itself for battle. The following things then happened simultaneously:

1.) On the roof: The roof access door leading down to the top floor burst open, and a wall of fog poured out to meet Perry. From it, three spindly figures materialized, each made of the same dark material as the fog. From their arms, long sinister looking sickles emerged. The three lunged at Perry, eager to chop him up into Platypus burgers.

2.) In all the rooms: A surge of fog from each of the hallways poured into each of the rooms. The Darkness wanted to make sure it could see what was happening everywhere.

3.) On the ground floor, a large clunk could be heard. From the thick rolling fog coming out of the front door, a towering ten foot tall behemoth had materialized. The figure was clad in full-armor, with fists the size of small boulders and in gauntlets. Its helm obscured most of its face, if it actually had one. The only thing that could be seen was two red eyes peering out a thin slit. The armored being held out its hand, and the Darkness surged upwards, gladly supplying it with a wicked looking [link=http://www.kingofswords.com/images/DoubleBallFlail.jpg]flail[/link]. The monster did not chat as it thumped onto Main Street, its feet melding into the carpet of Darkness. It started to spin its flail as it geared up for a sizzling swipe.

[b]TAG: JediHighlander, Epithree, Spacelady, Dubya, Kahn, Grey[/b]

[hr]

[b]IC: AUTO[/b]
    [i]Location: Command Node, Alien Encounter[/i]

The targets had been spotted. His perimeter cameras had spotted a motley team of do-gooders were approaching Tommorrowland. It was time to enact the plan.

AUTO's computations, however, were interrupted by an [b]"Ahem"[/b] of what his cameras showed to be a newly materialized Darkness Mage. AUTO's screen swiveled around to focus on the Darkness.

[i]"WHAT IS IT"[/i] AUTO asked.

[b]"They have left their stronghold in Main Street"[/b] the black hooded figure responded. [b]"We've engaged a group of t

9. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Stitch
    Train Station

Stitch was finally starting to understand what was going around him. These other characters had to be his allies, but he wasn't so sure what they were planning on doing. Was the Darkness their prime target? Stitch facepalmed, realizing that they were there for the same reason he was. His home had been taken over just like theirs, and he desperately wanted to go back and hang ten. However, what could he do? There had been times that even him were overmatched, and only a chance event set him free. What could he do alone, even with all of his super-strengths? Some of the groups were leaving already, and others had long-since left, leaving him and a few other characters standing in the confines of the station. One was a small toy guy, looking suspicious as he stared at the giants around him. There was also a man with huge muscles, his noble steed standing nearby. Curious about what they were doing, Stitch approached the man slowly. Sticking out a hand, he gave the man his biggest grin, and said "Hi!" in a very choppy manner.

TAG: DarthSubZero, Reynar

10. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    IC: Perry the Platypus (Agent P)

Hotel, Mainstreet USA

Now atop the hotel, Agent P began to scan the area so that he could formulate a plan. Being a member of the wizard?s team, Agent P?s goal was to find an alternate entrance.

The brave little platypus had barely stepped off the ledge of the roof when he noticed something. The dark fog hovering just above the hotel roof began to stir, and Agent P figured this was happening throughout the entire park. This mysterious fog flowed around Agent P, circling him slowly, but it wouldn?t materialize? yet.

Agent P had now walked far enough to notice a door at the far side of the roof. It was labeled clearly, letting Agent P know that there was access to the hotel?s third floor. He started to run for the door.

He was only halfway there when the door suddenly burst open. As more fog poured out of the doorway to meet Agent P, he backed up and prepared for a confrontation. Three spindly figures materialized from the ominous fog. Then, sinister blades jutted out from their arms, and each entity lunged at Agent P.

Noticeably stunned, the green platypus leapt backwards, avoiding the reach of the weapons. However, the dark figures continued to advance. When Agent P retreated, the figures paused for a moment.

Now back at the roof?s edge, Agent P heard a large clunk from the main entrance at the street. He managed a quick peek. What he saw astounded him. A ten foot tall menace had materialized from the fog, threatening the other group members.

Well, the wizard and the others had their hands full with that armored monstrosity. Agent P realized that he would get no help as the three dark figures started to approach him again. He was on his own. Agent P gritted his platypus teeth and squinted hard.

It was true that Agent P had above-normal strength, speed, stamina and reflexes, for a platypus. And he was a formidable hand-to-hand combatant. However, that wouldn?t help him against those intimidating blades. So, Agent P turned his back to the dark figures and whomped the roof with his mighty beaver tail.

Agent P had used his upgraded attack for the first time this mission. The ?Tail Whomp? and resulting shockwave caused a significant rumble throughout the hotel. After pounding the roof, Agent P turned around to face his adversaries once again.

TAG: Hotel group, I_H

11. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Darkwing Duck
    Mission: Main Street Hotel

Darkwing was looking upward at the platypus and Mim who had flown to the upper floors. He was distracted when the fog began swirling. His attention was drawn back down to ground level.

He looked toward the front door of the Hotel when there was a loud clunking noise.

A massive armored figure emerged from the swirling fog. Darkwing gasped. "Look at the size of that guy!"

The creature, whose eyes glowed red, began swinging that stick with the spiked balls attached (he couldn't remember what it was called) and stomped toward them.

"I'll handle this!" Darkwing said, spreading his arms to stop Merlin and the others from moving forward. He ran at the creature. "Take this, brute!" While in mid-stride, Darkwing squatted down and jumped up at the creature with one webbed foot outstretched. "You're no match for my flying-kick!"

TAG: Hammer, and Hotel folks...

[b]IC: Wildwing Flashblade

[b]Wildwing[/b] entered Tomorrowland with caution. It had seemed to quiet, especially for a Land with machines that should have been running.

His head snapped in the direction of Autopia when he heard an engine roar to life. Finally, a sign of [i]something[/i] happening in this deathly silent place.

Every step he took toward the "Autopia" sign, a plume of fog was kicked up. Without looking behind him, hoping [b]the others[/b] were with him, he continued to keep his eyes peeled for anything ahead and said, "I don't like this..."

Wildwing could see the fog flowing through the starting line of the race track up ahead beyond the sign.

[b]TAG: Tomorrowland crew...[/b]

12. JediHighlander

JediHighlander Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2009
    IC: Mim

(Hotel Mission) Main street.

The room was empty, and Mim was about to break the window when she heard a commotion on the roof. At the same time the room she was looking in filled with the Dark Fog. Deciding to abandon her current attempt to enter, Mim took off from the window. She ascended a hundred feet and looked down at the roof. There she saw three spindly figures advancing on the cute little Platypus. He was such a lovely shade of garish green, she couldn't let him face those enemies alone.

She circled, then dived at the back of the rear most figure, building speed with every foot she dived. Right before she hits, Mim's form blurs and suddenly her opponent has a giant squid coming at him at a high rate of speed. Mim's tentacles glow with a greenish tint of Withering Power.

Just before she hit Mim had a thought. Normally she wouldn't have bothered, must have been the calamari, but she yelled out to anyone bellow. "IT'S A TRAP!" and for some reason her voice sounded deep and gravelly.

TAG: Epithree, I_H, Main Street Team.

IC: Merlin
    (Hotel Mission) Main Street

Merlin was watching Mim until the Darkness started moving. "Ohh this does not bode well." As if it was just waiting for his words, the Doors of the Hotel burst open and a Ten Foot Behemoth stepped onto Main street.

Merlin's eyes widened as his bushy white eyebrows shot up "Jehoshaphat!" Before the old wizard could gather his wits the fowl masked avenger stepped forward.

"I'll handle this!"

Rushing forward the, clearly suicidal, Duck started to attack the Monster..."You're no match for my flying-kick!"

Merlin knew that the duck would be kabob-ed if he continued unaided. "Snik Snak Snorum!" The wizard threw out his hands as a Blizzard of ice, snow and wind streaked toward the Behemoth's face. Hopefully it would reach and blind the Monstrosity before the duck got killed.

TAG: Dubya_Scott, I_H, Main Street Team.

OOC: Attacks are bold and Underlined.

13. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    GM OOC: I just wanted to post a note that I will have an update for Adventureland, Frontierland and New Orleans Square tomorrow evening. Hang in there, guys! :)

14. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Clayton
    Main Street Train Station

Clayton smiled wickedly as the two Arabian, fables was the only word he could think of for them, joined with himself and the lion at the front of the building. This was good, made even better when he noticed a large tiger join the woman at her side. Perhaps she wasn't as useless as he had thought her to be. If she commanded this animal, then she would definitely be worth her weight in battle. Maybe not physically, but her pet would more than hold its own. Then there was the Djinn. Yes, this would work out just fine.

"Great, so were following the Nature Channels two part special: Lion King of the Savanah's ego, and Poachers that can't decide what, where, or who to shoot. And those always have a happy ending." he heard a voice come from behind him as the two walked up to them. It had to be the blue one, as the tiger didn't seem to be of a talking sort and the voice was definitely male.

But before he could make a retort, the Lion spoke up. "I am Simba, the Lion King," he said gravely. "What are your names?"

Clayton gave a toothy, charming, smile as he gave a gesture of courtesy. "My name is Clayton, and I am nothing more than a wilderness guide from England. Though, having fought through the wilderness during the war," he met the blue one's eyesight, "I know precisely what, where, and who to shoot." Clayton then gave a hearty chuckle, "But with my jungle expertise, and the noses of our two feline friends here, we should have nothing to worry about during our expedition."

TAG: Adventureland Group

15. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Darkwing Duck
    Mission: Main Street Hotel

As he leaped forward ready to kick, a gust of cold wind and snow blew underneath him. "Whoa-oa-oa!" The rushing wind seemed to carry him more quickly toward the armored monster.

TAG: Hotel ground level people...

16. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Main Street USA-Station

Hercules and Pegasus still looked around, now taking a closer look at those assembled. All the others ahd probably left to do their goals.

Everyone here had a common enemy, he knew that. The Darkness had taken homes, loved ones...he knew the latter all to well, remembering his own.

He looked around the place, looking at all assembeled. He saw a small figurine made of plastic, of foreign design to him. It seemed wary for some reason. Two maidens were there, seemingly learning what they could about the situation.

But now a tugging at his legs occured. He looked around and around, not finding anyone. Pegasus nudged at Hercu;es shoulder, montioning to the creature below with his hoof.

A blue creature standing around 3 feet tall. He strongly resembled a koala, or some bulldog. "Hi!" was all he said in a choppy manner, sticking his arm out and giving a big grin.

"Hello there," he grinned likewise, shaking the things hand. It had a strong grip, he noted, his benign appearnce hiding that. It was no problem for his own strength. He seemed nice enough, though,

Pegasus, following in his master's lead, shaked the experiment's hand as well...and soon quickly retreated, as he tried to soothe his now aching wrist, blowing into it repeatedly.

"Pegasus! You allright?" Herc said, genuinely worried for his friend.

Pegasus shaked his head, indicating a very big 'no'.

"Allright," he cradled the horse's hoof in his large hands. "This oughta sting a litte," he then snapped the bone back into place, audible across the room. "but you oughta handle, right fella?"

Pegasus took it well, tolerating the pain. He only shook the now adjusted joint, to mkae sure it was allright. He nodded an affirmative.

"All right, oughta be good as new, just have to walk it for a while, buddy," He stroked Pegasus' mane, soothing him.

"Don't worry," he turned back to the blue creature, not mad at it, nor Pegsasus (although perhaps he looked at it abit more warily). He was not the type to hold a grudge...except perhaps for Hades. "He'll be all right."

"So, your home was taken by the Darkness as well?" He asked, stooping down to his level.

TAG: JEDIGUNSHIP, all others in room

17. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Frozone

Main Street Hotel

So, the enemy was not wasting any time.

No sooner had the Witch Lady and the platypus had left to recon, when things began to unravel.

A large clunk was heard, then a thick rolling fog came out of the front door, it surged eerily, bulged and then a towering ten foot tall behemoth materialized before their very eyes. The figure was clad in full-armor, with fists the size of small boulders. Its helm obscured most of its face. The only thing that could be seen was two red eyes peering out a thin slit. The armored being held out its hand, and a wicked looking flail was suddenly there. This...monster... started to spin its flail as it geared up to attack the heroes that stood before it.

Someone somewhere yelled: "It's a trap!"

Hmph! what else could they have expected from this 'Darkness'.

Frozone stared at the Hulking Behemoth made of fog impassively ( he assumed it was made of fog ). He'd been quiet all along this far, mostly waiting for the enemy to show its hand. This, although dramatic, had to be merely a test. To his mild surprise, the Duck Warrior threw himself at the fog-born monstrosity without hesitation.

Hmm. Someone was about to get hurt.

But before Frozone could react and help out the Warrior Duck, the wizard they'd been following uttered some strange words.

"Snik Snak Snorum!"

Then the wizard threw out his hands and a Blizzard of Ice, Snow and Wind streaked toward the Behemoth's face. Frozone smiled to himself. He was liking this wizard more with each passing moment.

Following suit, Frozone gestured with both arms and uttered his own special words.

"Freeze!"

Immediately two freezing jets shot at the monster's mid-section and lower body. Frozone wanted this thing stopped cold on its tracks and crystallized, so the kick from the Warrior Duck could finish the job by shattering this....thing, into a thousand little pieces. But whatever happened as a result, Frozone would keep up his freezing rays on the creature, at least to slow it down should the optimum result somehow be thwarted.

Tag: Main Street Hotel,Team I-H

18. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Imperial_Hammer Approved
    Name: John Silver
    Franchise: Treasure Planet
    Appearance:
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3121/2591698165_05711c7e77_o.jpg

Attack 1: Cyborg
    John silver's right arm, leg, and eye are mechanical giving him an edge. His eye allows him to have greater aim, and his arm is able to transform into a variety of useful tools. The most used is his sword. With this tool he can slice his way to the treasure he seeks.

Attack 2: Plasma Cannon
    Silver is able to first change his mechanical arm into a semi-cannon, then lock it into another piece of machinery contained in his cyborg leg, transforming his arm into a powerful plasma cannon. It has the ability to tear down steel doors and blast multiple baddies away at once, even at a considerable distance

Attack Three: Mutiny:
    John Silver is a nasty man who can convince nearly anyone to his side. As such he can lead a Mutiny, but such a gift is hard to manage. Once per mission John Silver can take command of half the lesser "baddies". These "baddies" will remain faithful to John until the end of the mission. At which point they will turn against Silver. Yet Silver knows their loyalty will not always remain and tries to ensure they meet an end before they turn on him.

Imperial_Hammer Approved
    Name: Prince Philip
    Franchise: Sleeping Beauty
    Appearance:
    http://asg.animatedheroes.com/albums/phillip/Phillip_nods.sized.jpg

Attack 1: Sword of Truth
    Always with the prince is his trusty sword, a sword enchanted to strike true. Philip may use his sword to battle against a single foe at a time.

Attack 2: Good Fairies to the Rescue
    When Philip is in dire need he call upon the 3 good fairies who will magic him and those with him to a safer place (Main street).

Attack 3: Waking Kiss:
    The Prince is a noble man and his kiss is a powerful thing. He may use this powerful enchantment to heal those near death's door. Prince Philip may only use this once per character though and only once per mission. The magic of a first kiss does not last long and even if it is a kiss of friendship.

IC: Prince Philip
    Blood dripped down his fingertips, hunched over upon his trusty stallion, Samson. The young man's sword hung from his side. It remained blacken from the last time he had slain her. Yes, She was alive once more and though he did not know how, he suspected the darkness to have something to do with it. Philip had hoped to save his land from the darkness, it was by his command that the people fled.

Yet he himself had chosen to remain behind, not all had managed to leave safely though, the darkness was stronger than he had expected. Every time he cut a minion down more grew. Worst when he had faced the Dark Queen she had proven to be much stronger this time. He had failed completely, he had been wounded by her talons.

Forced to retreat Prince Philip had felt her laughter ripple throughout the land or was it the darkness that had laughed. It did not matter, he had failed them. His home was in ruins by now. Philip felt the swaying of Samson and lifted his head to see. Blood trickled down his face, a throbbing in his head made it hard to focus. His eye sight was blurred but it seemed as though the darkness was weaker here, or perhaps not as dense?

Before Philip lay the main street, and in front of him was a strange metal mount that moved upon metal lines. These lines seemed old, rusted and useless. Samson stopped and Philip fail from his trusted mount, he had came so far but could go no farther.

Tag: Any at the Train Station/ GM

IC: John Silver
    Adjusting himself John Silver appeared to pay no attention to those around him. He had crashed landed on this world, James Hawkings had done something to him. That boy, he smiled at the thought and then banished it from his mind. John was not a poor sailor, this darkness had forced him to crash. Worst he had lost any chance of discovering any more treasure, well that would have to be remedied.

A mighty beast went one way, an old wizard went another, a

19. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Villain Update #2

IC: Captain Barbossa
    Aboard the Mark Twain Riverboat, Rivers of America, New Orleans Square

The Darkness swirled across the surface of the water, its thick, dark vapor obscuring everything in its path so that it appeared as if the river itself didn't exist. The only indication that it was still there was the quiet, lapping of the wake against the shoreline as a silent sentinel glided across the smokey surface. Twin smokestacks jutted out of the foggy gloom, puffing out a steady stream of smoke and steam as she chugged along. At her stern, a paddlewheel churned up the murky waters below to propel the old ship forward. Despite her age, her hull was still a pristine white and the only real eyesore on her exterior could be found on her stern. There, a small, black flag bearing a skull and crossbones whipped violently in the wind. This was the famous Mark Twain Riverboat and she had been commandeered by the notorious pirate, Captain Hector Barbossa.

The Captain stood on the upper deck, a deep scowl crossing his craggy features as he surveyed all of New Orleans Square from this vantage point. They were currently on a circular journey around the island belongin' to 'ole Tom Sawyer, but it wasn't that desolate land that concerned him. The Darkness had spoken to him, its chilling voice penetrating all the way to his bones. Those that were planning to liberate Disneyland from the icy grip of Davy Jones were approaching. He was to be ready to deal with the threat. And Captain Barbossa was always ready to deal with a foe. He would not fail.

A chittering noise from his shoulder drew his attention and he cocked his head to glance at the monkey perched there. "Aye, they be comin', Jack," he said as his lips peeled back from his yellowed teeth in a rare grin. "Why don't ya go be making the...preparations."

Without hesitation, the monkey leaped from Barbossa's shoulder and scurried across the deck before disappearing into the blackness that reached all recesses of the ship. Several minutes passed and then, something happened.

A low, reverberating hum echoed through the entirety of the land and from the base of the boat, a ripple extended. It started small and gradually stretched outward, coursing through the entire river with ease and momentarily chasing away the dark fog in the process. In those rare glimpses of the river's surface through the fog, one could spot a limb or two, or maybe the top of a head as something began to rise from the murky depths.

Many unfortunate souls had lost their lives to the perilous river and now through a curse the Darkness had manifested, they walked the earth once more. They were loyal soldiers willing to do the Darkness' bidding and answering solely to Barbossa himself. They lurked along the edges of the riverbanks, waiting and watching. Once those unruly heroes arrived on the scene, they wouldn't stand a chance against the army of the undead.

TAG: New Orleans Square group (ramza, others?)

[b]IC: Shere Khan[/b]
    [i]The Jungle, near the Arabian hut, Adventureland[/i]

Shere Khan was stooped low in the foliage, his yellow gaze ever searching as he surveyed his surroundings. He had been able to cover a long distance in a short time and he had managed to clear the Demon Jungle with ease. Despite the Darkness swirling about him, he now found himself in a part of the jungle that appeared notably brighter. More light was filtering through the canopy and just across the way was a clearing with a miniaturized man village. Only one building occupied the space and it was of an odd design with white, sloping walls and a domed roof. A rickety fence surrounded the structure in a sort of courtyard and a small path led directly through the center. At the path's end stood a door, wide and dark, beckoning to all to enter.

Curious.

At least that bumbling fool, Scar, was no longer with him to interfere with his plans. Jafar, ever the present leader, had sent him along to another small man villa

20. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    IC: Jasmine

Jasmine shook her head in response to Genie's sarcasm as they approached the hunter and the lion. As the two introduced themselves, Jasmine studied the lion, Simba. The fact he was talking was extraordinary(and caused her to wonder for a moment what Rajah must be thinking of that), and the fact there was such a thing as animal royalty was just as unusual. Still, whether he was a lion or not, royalty should be treated with respect.

"I am Jasmine, Princess of Agrabah," she replied, a respectful nod towards Simba and a quick look at Clayton. "This is my"-here Jasmine paused, realizing Simba would more than likely not take too kindly to her calling Rajah a pet- "friend, Rajah." Pausing to let Genie introduce himself, Jasmine eyed Clayton, knowing fully well that, since he was a hunter, if he could he would happily claim Rajah for a prize. For that simple fact, whether he was an ally or not, she didn't trust him at all.

Rajah, for his part, stayed beside the princess as she spoke, listening. Once she was done, he carefully walked up to Simba, sniffing at the lion as a means of his own introduction.

Tag: Adventureland group

21. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Stitch
    Train Station

"So, your home was taken by the Darkness as well?"

Stitch nodded, moving his teeth back into his mouth. He hadn't meant to hurt the man's horse; it was just another example of him using his own powers a little too much. However, it looked as if the steed was fine, so Stitch decided to let that issue drop. the man had bent over to talk to him, and he nodded affirmative to his question.

Stitch has no home, he said. Due to his limited Earth vocabulary, he left it at that, hoping that the man would understand.

TAG: SubZero

22. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Basil of Bakerstreet
    Tomorrowland

Before acting, Basil was observing, as he always was. And many useful observations were to be made, actually. "I don't like this..." The Duck said. Wildwing Flashbalde was his name. And Basil coughed to get the mans attention and stepped next to him. "Surely you don´t like it. And for good reasons, my dear Sir. It is a trap." Basil took out his pipe. He did not wished to smoke it, but it helped explaining things, if he hurled it around before his own face while doing so. "Our enemy had sophisticated tehnology and numbers, therefore in a territorial dispute like this seems to be the logical choice of protecting your territory from intrusion would be . . ." He pointed at the Hun, who hadn´t said anything for now, but did not wait for his answer. "Exactly. Guarding the borders and patroling the streets. Which was something we could have prepared for. For now, we haven´t faced patrols of guards and therefore the only logical conclusion is, our enemy feels more comfortable by amassing his numbers to ambush us at a point yet to be specified where he feels he has an distinctive advantage!" Basil stopped for a moment to make several conclusions, then continued. "As our enemy seems to maximize his chances of destroying us while not feeling the need of protection that is natural to most living persons, but displaying a needfor efficiency and considering where we are and what advanced technology might exist in this place I conclude . . . the forces of our enemy are lead by a machine. With some tactical abilities. We should evaluate our strategy and take according measures, therefore." Standing still, he paused. Then he just added a quick: "Our next move is obvious therefore, is it?" And turned towards the Autopia and began to move. Siding Wildwing and asking backwards. "Are you coming?"

Tag: Winged, MiB, Dubya, IH

23. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Genie of the Lamp
    En Route to Adventure! land.
    [Mission: Wow Introductions 101]

First the big beluga introduced himself as the 'king' of the 'pride lands', nailed it with a thesaurus.

Next was their trusty Clayton...still looked more like a claymore to him, he even went so far as to comment on what Genie had remarked. Kudos would be given, last time he checked he was out, so Cuckoo's would have to suffice mentally for now.

Lastly was Jasmine, she introduced herself with her usual entitlement, and even introduced Raja as a pet...Awwww.

Now it was his turn, the best was always saved for last. "Well I am..." Spinning he grew to the size of a giant, "Genie of the Lamp!"

With a quick poof he was down to normal size with a nasal voice and bone tight skin, with a small crowd of blue genie's directly behind him cheering, "Yes right here direct in Disney, enroute to Adventure land, the one and only Genie of the Lamp! Thank you, thank you, thank you." With the last thank you all the Genie's poofed away leaving normal Genie standing there.

"So when do we get there? Because my schedule is rather full this week and if this doesn't start soon I might have to reschedule my hair appointment and push the dinner back again and I just can't cancel on Materdie Genie again." Pulling out a pocket book he flipped through the pages as he spoke before poofing them away.

TAG: Adventure Land Group

24. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Main Street USA-Railroad Station

Stitch has no home, the blue creature responded. There was evident sorrow in his tone, despite his chopped up tone.

He could understand plainly his plight, as with that of anyone else here. How many here had lost their own homes to the Darkness.

He considered speaking more, perhaps a reassuring word or two, when a new voice spoke up. The owner of it seemed to be a marauder of some kind, but an odd one at that.

He had on the regualr garb of a pirate, yet he was a juxtapose of the old and new. On his person were various tools and machines that were beyond his understanding. His golden eye fell upon them as he adressed them.

"How, you be? So the darkness, shipwrecked ye too?" The man bowed his head in respect to the two of them. Herc waved his hand, indicating there was no need for that. "Might a humble cook join you two, without a ship to sail, I be without a home and I believe you could use the extra help."

Herc nodded at the newcomer, smiling. "Indeed, I do think I need your help," he looked down at the blue creature as well. "Yours as well."

"I am off to go the Land of the Frontier. However, I can't go alone." He looked to both of them. "Would you assist me?"

TAG: JEDIGUNSHIP, Sabith, any in station

25. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    IC as Fa Mulan
    Old Hotel, Main Street, USA
    Mission: Hotel

Finally, the looming darkness about them made it to hard for Mulan to handle and she slowly drew the old and heavy blade from its sheath. She did it slowly to not cause too much alarm to what possible enemies were out in the swirling fog. And pulling her sword out was a good idea.

A loud clunk sounded at the front door to the darkened hotel and before she and the others knew it, a very large creature, clad in full armor and adorned with a fail with two spiked balls attached to it, emerged. Red eyes burned to life as it turned to face those on the ground level and began spinning his weapon as he stalked closer.

The first to make an attack was a duck, dressed in a purple cape and hat. He charged their foe and made for a kick at it. Then the old man murmured something that Mulan couldn't understand and what looked like a small blizzard manifested, directed at the monster. Another man, the one garbed in a form fitting outfit threw out both of his hands, like the older man, and more jets of ice blew towards the tall enemy.

It was now or never, she couldn't stand around and watch as the others fought their enemy. Drawing in a quick breath, Mulan lifted her blade aloft and rushed at the ten foot tall monster in armor. She didn't know what damage her small sword to do, or even where a good place to attack was, but she did know one thing. Watch out for the two swinging spiked balls connected to the fail in its massive hands.

As the young woman drew closer, she carefully regarded the fail and then attacked with her blade swipe at where the armored pieces connected to at one knee. If perhaps they could strip the armor, perhaps there was a body underneath. And if not, well, she didn't want to focus on that at the moment.

Tag: Hotel, and Impy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.