main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fantasy The Disney RPG 2: Fall of Shadows - Now Accepting Players! - Also w/ Princess & the Frog Spoilers!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Imperial_Hammer , Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    Mission #1 - Main Street Hotel

Unfortunately for the Darkness, this ice-and-iron team was a little beyond its abilities. Frozone's ground freezing shot did exactly what he expected it to do. The bottom heavy armored monster lost its footing, and slammed into the ground, missing the recovering Darkwing Duck by only a few inches. The creature immediately started flailing about, trying to get up, but Merlin's ice born attack started to dent and punch holes in its armor. Additionally, Don Karnage, seizing upon the opportunity, run up to the beast and thrust his sword into its exposed knee-point.

The Dark Mage, up on the third floor, frowned. This was a lost cause, and he had expended energy in the process doing so. At least he had caused some damage to the party.

The shadowy figure raised his hand, and below, the armored beast convulsed. Its arms grew weak, and the being inside the monster melted back into the sooty fog. All that was left behind was a suit of empty, beat up armor.

Additionally, the thick fog pouring out of the doorway of the Hotel pulled back. A small gloomy lobby could be seen from the now clear doorway, with a pair of stairwells in the back of the room. One went up to the second floor, and another went down to the basement. Additionally, without the constant outflow of fog from the hotel, the ambient fog on Main Street thinned slightly. It was amazing what this could do! Colors looked a little brighter, the boarded up storefronts a little less decrepit.

Inside the hotel, on the second floor, the Darkness quickly began formulating new terrors. The fog in the empty hallway boiled and churned, busy.

Up on the rooftop, Mim was busy dealing with the two turrets spawned by the Darkness. She had avoided the turrets by flying upwards, then placed herself between them and withered their barrels. Useless, the turrets dissolved away, back into the fog. The Dark Mage was getting annoyed at this one. She was having it too easy. While the people street level would now recoup, Mim could now have the Darkness' full attention.

In the center of the room, a large whirlpool in the fog stirred. It drew the fog into it, a steady stream feeding the center from the roof door. When the fog reached a critical mass, a large, 10 foot hand emerged from it. It flexed its fingers, making sure they were functioning, then grabbed at Mim like a person snatching a fly. It would try to crush the pesky witch, either in its palm or against the roof of the building.

TAG: Dubya, Grey, Highlander, Kahn

[color=indigo][b]Mission #2 - Autopia[/b][/color]

[b]IC: Motor Ed[/b]
    [i]Location: The Autopia Garage[/i]

This group had some pretty big dudes in it. Ed could appreciate a big ol' burly brawl if it came to that. But eh, Ed hadn't fought in a long time. Probably pretty rusty.

They started asking questions. One asked why the Darkness was here, and another asked why he joined them.

Ed laughed heartily as the big scarier looking man put a sword towards his neck. Immediately two jet black blades sprung forth from the Darkness to defend Ed, loudly clanging against Shen Yu's blade and shoving it away from Ed. Shen Yu's strength allowed him to keep a grip on the sword, but the window of opportunity gave Ed the few seconds he needed to step away from the less than friendly good guy.

"Whoah brah, I thought they you were good guys huh? Obviously AUTO didn't see this gnarly dude here."

Ed brushed back a bit of his blond mullet, confident that the Darkness had his back. Still, he took a few more steps back. Should he talk to these guys? AUTO said not to, but eh, what harm could it cause?

"And to your questions, the Darkness sprung me out of jail to help out. AUTO and the Zerg man did the real heavy lifting when ol' foggy came in and invaded Tomorrowland. But I guess Autopia was too primitive for them all, and Darky wanted this covered by a pro. And so, what better expert roadsman to take the wheel here than your good ol' Mooootooooooooooor Eeed, yah!"

There was more stringing of air guitars as he pa

2. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    IC: Darkwing Duck
    Mission: Main Street Hotel

Darkwing jumped back when the monstrosity nearly fell on top of him. He watched as the creature seemed to melt into the fog.

Interesting.

"Nice work, fellas," he said to his companions. Then the fog swirled back into the Hotel and dissipated. "Whoa," Darkwing commented. He cautiously walked up toward the doorway. He leaned flat against the outside of the door frame and peeked his head around. The entryway was empty. No fog, no bad guys, no nothing. All he saw was two staircases, one leading down and the other up.

He turned back to the rest of the group. "All clear."

TAG: "Ground Level" Hotel people...

[b]IC: Wildwing
    Mission: Autopia[/b]

When the fog formed blades to defend against Shan Yu's attack, Wildwing took an attack stance and aimed his Puck-Launchers at Ed.

Then Motor Ed went on to play his air guitar and said, [i]"And I ain't going unless I get dethroned baby! I've beaten all of those posers that have tried to race me. Last thing they did ya know!"[/i]

Wildwing lowered his arms. A race? Perhaps this battle could be decided without fighting, without anyone getting hurt. That was a good thing. After all, that's what heroes strived for. Then he considered his team, half of which were known villains at one point...

"So," Wildwing started, "are you saying this battle could be decided with a race? And if we win, we take back the Autopia?"

[b]TAG: Autopia group...[/b]

3. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: anyone know where's the rest of the Frontierland peoples or the GM is?

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Mission #1 - Rivers of America

The river was the heart of New Orleans Square. On a clear, crisp day, its majestic beauty could be seen for miles in every direction as it caught the streaming rays of the sun above. But it wasn't just a creature of beauty, it made life in this rustic sector of Disneyland possible. The main river branched out into smaller waterways, each of these working as a network to provide trade and transportation to the people that lived here. Without the river, the town itself would dry up.

And that's exactly what was happening. The Darkness willed it.

With the thick fog rolling up over its steep banks, the river was no longer the majestic ruler of the land. Instead, it wound its way through the town like a big, black snake. It was now an agent of evil, ready to swallow up any who wandered too close to its choppy waters. The only safe-haven appeared to be a small island, which the snake itself encircled, choking it off from the rest of the land with its deadly coils. But even if one was lucky enough to reach the sandy shores of the island, it did not guarantee survival. It only delayed the inevitable.

A light wind whistled through the gnarled tree branches, generating shadows on the ground that resembled demons performing a dance ritual. After a moment, the wind swirled upward beyond the trees and wafted out over the dark waters. The river responded by producing light waves over its surface. The snake had awakened and in the distance, a single light appeared. Soon, the outline of an old riverboat could be seen through the dense fog, sitting idle at the bend of the river, watching and waiting.

TAG: New Orleans Square (darthramza)

[b][u][color=chocolate]Mission #1 - The Golden Horseshoe[/b][/u][/color]

[b]IC: Stinky Pete the Prospector[/b]
    [i]Bar Room, Golden Horseshoe Saloon[/i]

Silence. All there was during the day was silence and it drove him nuts. Of course, when the Darkness had offered him free reign of the town's only saloon, he had been thinking of the night life - the booze, the music, the dancing...the women. No one mentioned that the place would be dead during the off hours! Everything came to a screeching halt right at the crack of dawn and everyone scattered. No one was left...except him.

With a frustrated growl, he pushed himself away from the barstool upon which he was perched. He staggered for a moment on his stubby legs before crossing the filthy floor to stand at the window. The sun was burning bright, as usual, and just like any other day since he had taken up duties here at the Horseshoe, the sky was red. It reminded him of blood and he inwardly cringed. It was yet another reason why he enjoyed the nightlife so much.

He reached up to wipe a trickle of sweat from his forehead but paused, noticing a group of figures moving outside the window panes. Well now, that was odd. [i]Very[/i] odd. The place was supposed to be a ghost town during the day and here were a bunch of hoodwinks trespassing on his turf! Just who did that Hades think he was, anyway? Did he think he could have his goons running amuck out there without anyone noticing?

Ha! He'd show them who was in charge in these here parts!

Jamming his fingers under the window ledge, he began to pry it open but again, something about the strangers stopped him. He hadn't noticed it before, but these folks weren't tainted with the Darkness like the rest of them. They were still pure and...

The thought made him shiver and he shook his head, his lips smacking together with the motion. Dangnabit! [i]They[/i] were who he was supposed to be watching out for, of course! That's why he had been locked up in this old place. It was all starting to make sense now! Yes, yes!

Now to draw them in and perhaps...have a little fun in the process. Oh, yes!

He crossed the floor again, his body waddling back and forth with excitement, as he approached the rickety stage located at the front of the room. Glancing over his shoulder in the

5. JediHighlander

JediHighlander Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 27, 2009
    IC: Merlin
    Hotel Mission

Merlin watched the Brute fade into nothing. The Duck popped up from somewhere close by. "Nice work, fellas,"

As the Fog retreated into the Hotel her heard the duck exclamation of "Whoa,"

?Indeed.?

The duck cautiously walked up toward the doorway, and looked inside before turning back to the rest of the group. "All clear."

Merlin made his way inside and surveyed the small gloomy lobby that he could see. It had a pair of stairwells in the back of the room. One went up to the second floor, and another went down to the basement.

Merlin heard activity up on the floor above him. ?I believe our quarry will be up there.? He pointed to the staircase leading the second floor. Merlin readied another blast of Wizard's Blizzard just in case he needed to release it in a hurry, and he started up the stairs cautiously.

Tag: Hotel ground group, I_H

[b]IC: Mim
    [i]Hotel Mission[/b][/i]

Mim was pleased with herself as the turrets dissipated. She was dusting off her hands when, in the center of the room, a large whirlpool in the fog stirred. It drew the fog into it, a steady stream feeding the center from the roof door. When the fog reached a critical mass, a large, 10 foot hand emerged from it. It flexed its fingers, making sure they were functioning, then grabbed at Mim like a person snatching a fly.

Mim jumped back out of its reach, and a wild light glimmered in her eye.

[color=purple]?So, you want to play.?[/color]

She cackled like the pesky witch she was and in the blink of an eye she was [b]As Big as a House[/b]. She griped the hand in hers, her elbow on the roof like she was arm wrestling.
    [color=purple]
    ?Ok big boy first two out of three. Whatdya say.?[/color]

With that she wrenched with all her augmented strength, intending to slam the hand into the rooftop.

[b]Tag: I_H, Epithree [/b]

6. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Frozone
    Main Street Hotel

"And this time, STAY DOWN!!" Frozone pointed at the defeated creature and found himself declaring in a loud voice. To his surprise, the fog actually retreated from whence it had come, or at least that's what he thought.

"Hmmm? should we trust it?" he said, as he scratched his chin and his eyes narrowed behind his visor.

"Nice work, fellas." The warrior duck declared, and Frozone gave him a thumbs-up gesture. As the fog receded, Darkwing Duck ( Frozone finally remembered his name), performed the recon detail without hesitation. Frozone waited to hear his results before taking another step, just in case a surprise attack from the darkness should follow.

A moment later, Darkwing gave the 'all clear'.

It seemed that's all the Wizard Merlin needed to hear, as he made his way inside and surveyed the small gloomy lobby. Frozone followed right behind the wizard and looked about as well. There were a pair of stairwells in the back of the room. One went up to the second floor, and another went down to the basement. Frozone was no fan of either option. Stairwells were perfect places to stage an ambush. Totally indefensible if one got caught in one.

A sound caught Frozone's attention just then, and seemingly that of the Wizard as well.

?I believe our quarry will be up there.? Merlin pointed to the staircase leading up to the second floor. Frozone smiled as he beheld the Wizard prepare another blast of Wizard's Blizzard just in case he needed it, then proceed up the stairs cautiously.

Frozone looked at the stairs dubiously.

"Mmm. I don't think so."

Taking a step towards the very center point of the stairwell, Frozone pointed an open hand towards the floor beneath his feet, and fired a blast of ice towards the floor, instantly creating a rising column of ice which he rode to the top of the second floor.
    As quietly as possible, he dismounted, listening for whatever trouble was afoot. As expected, the noise up here was much louder! Quick steps took him to the door frame and he peered in, much like Darkwing Duck had done earlier, and what he saw caused him to marvel.

Inside the room, the Witch that he'd seen with the wizard was as Big as a House. She seemed to be wrestling with a gigantic shadowy hand that emerged from a swirling whirlpool at the center of the room. In a blink of an eye, Frozone shot two freezing bolts at the base of the whirling mass of shadow in an attempt to weaken the gigantic hand's focus and give the enormous witch some sort of advantage.

"Wizard! get in here!!" Frozone shouted.

"I think your girlfriend is in trouble!"

Tag" JH, Dubya, Icey, Spacey, Epi3, I-H

7. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Mission #1; the Golden Horseshoe

IC: as Hercules
    Frontierland; Near the Golden Horseshoe

Before the odd looking rabbit could answer, a quaint thing caught the demigod's eye. A flash of light from the once desolate saloon shone in the darkness.

An odd thing indeed.

'Are there people inside?' Was Herc's main thought at this new development. Perhaps they knew were the cause of this Darkness was?

Where Hades was?

Still...doubt crept into Herc's mind. This could be a trick in itself. A trap...

Turning torwards the saloon, Herc slowly drew his sword, the blade glinting in the darkness. He slowly crept torwards the place. Pegasus followed in step, the two careful not to make a noise.

Finally reaching the entrance, Herc and Pegasus stopped and arched their heads, peering inside the bar.

"Hello?" Herc called. "Anyone here?"

TAG: Frontierland Group (GUNSHIP, Sabith, BaSSiL), GM

8. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    OOC: I apologize for the lack of posting this week. First time I've worked Stocking at the store and it wore me out physically, which made my mind procrastinate. I'm used to it now, and this next week looks much slower than this past one.

I think I'll let Jasmine and the Genie respond before I post for Clayton, though.

[b]Mission #1; the Golden Horseshoe
    Oswald Rabbit[/b]
    [i]Frontierland[/i]

As Oswald approached, he noticed a strange blue creature for the first time. It had some kind of weapon and trained it upon the incoming rabbit. Oswald couldn't blame it, if he had a weapon he'd be quick to distrust any approaching 'friend' in this Darkness held land. The hero, the only one who radiated complete good, approached him as he actually made it to the Saloon. As the man made it to Oswald, the strong being placed his hand upon the rabbit's shoulders. Oswald could tell the man was holding back tremendous strength. But the calming influence was great, and Oswald knew then that he'd found some friends to join up with.

[i]"Easy there," he said. "Were you following us?"[/i] the man asked, his foice calm.

When Oswald began to speak, it was as if one could hear the sounds of hissing and popping as if a gramophone were nearby. There was even a momentary start of nothing but the static hiss as his mouth opened, "Oh, it was only as far the border with Fantasyland. I saw your flying horse and thought you could help me."

As Oswald finished, he noticed that the man had caught something from the saloon. Oh well, the answer hadn't been important, and they were in constant danger here. Oswald watched as the man pulled his sword and made his way to the saloon. Oswald followed but, as he was not a front line fighter, the rabbit kept his distance as he heard the man call out to see if anyone was in the saloon.

[b]TAG: Frontierland Group (GUNSHIP, Sabith, BaSSiL), GM[/b]

9. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Mission: Main Street Hotel - Stairwell

Darkwing followed Merlin and Frozone into the Hotel. Man, this place was creepy.

Merlin proceeded to head up the stairs to the second floor. Frozone then formed ice to push himself up without even touching a step. Darkwing peered down the other staircase. Not a whole lot of light, but he figured he's better check it out...just in case.

With a glance back toward the rest of the team, he said, "I'll see if there's anything down here." He began moving down the creaky steps toward the basement.

TAG: Hotel team and I_H...

10. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    IC: Genie of the Lamp
    Magic Carpets of Aladdin
    [Mission#1-Save Laddi]

Instead of retreating in the presence of such a powerful creature, the figure simply gazed upward at the genie's antics, the yellow glow fading from its eyes. A hint of recognition flashed for a brief moment before the darkness surrounding the figure dissipated. The being was actually a boy with dark hair, baggy pants and a purple vest. Although recognition had been visible in his dark gaze moments before, he still appeared lost somehow - like he was dreaming.

"Genie...?" Aladdin said in a flat tone, his voice distant.

Genie could hear his heart strings flutter, or perhaps it was just the bright blue birds flying out of his armpits to make a heart formation around the them. Either he way he didn't care as his eyes welled up with water, arms reaching out to pick the kid up in a great big bone rubbing hug.

"You Better Believe it kid! Hmmmm-n-mmhh." Setting him down and holding him out slightly he grinned, "Don't scare me like that. You knuckle head you." his right hand ruffled the kids hair without displacing his cap before turning his head to look back at the group.

Angling his body so Jasmin could see he spun the kid around, "Look who I found." Genie half whispered, waiting to allow Jasmin and Aladdin to have their moment.

TAG: Thrawn1786, Xani, BaSSil (Adventure Land)

11. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003

Mission: Autopia
    The Autopia Garage

The warrior duck enquired as to whether victory in a race would reclaim the land. Shan Yu was already marching towards the track.

"We will ride your stallions of steel," he barked at the burly man. "And we will defeat you."

Tag: Dubya, IH, rest of Tomorrowland team

12. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    IC: Stitch
    Saloon

Stitch was relieved to hear that the rabbit was not a creature of the Darkness, and could possibly help them in their quest. Silver had entered the saloon already, and Hercules did the same, asking if there was anyone inside. Stitch felt uneasy; things were quiet, too queit. He was worried that something would lunge out and take them all by surprise. He kept his blaster by his side and entered the saloon with the rabbit.

TAG: Frontierland group

13. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    IC: Jasmine

Jasmine stood stock still, seemingly frozen as Aladdin emerged from the wilderness. He's here...he's okay. Rajah let out a happy "mrrph" at seeing his mistress's favorite person again and trotted towards the former street rat, purring all the while. Jasmine slowly followed, never taking her eyes off her love.

"Aladdin..." Jasmine half-whispered as she got closer, stretching her arms out to receive his embrace.

Tag: Mitth, Xani, BaSSil, HanSolo29

14. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Mission #1 - The Golden Horseshoe

IC: John Silver
    Bar Room, Golden Horseshoe Saloon

Silver had pushed the doors open as the place seemed to bust into new life. The place was mostly empty, at least it looked empty. Herc entered shortly after him asking if anyone was inside. ?Just an old man, perhaps the bartender??

Silver didn?t like the looks of the man, he stood near a curtain that rustled as though it had been moved recently. ?Old timer, be there drinks at this establishment and can yea tell us about the darkness of this land.? Silver, knew better than to trust any man, much less one who remained willingly in a deserted place. This old man was either in league with the darkness or wasn?t right in the head. Either way John was going to keep an eye on him.

Taking a few steps towards a stool Silver looked back at Herc. He hoped the man was as untrusting as he was but the golden boy seemed to trust everybody. John even wondered if Herc would be foolish enough to believe the darkness if it spoke to him, as long as it didn?t say it was doing anything wrong.

TAG: Frontierland Group (DarthSubZero, JEDIGUNSHIP, BaSSiL)

15. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Mission #1: The Golden Horseshoe

The Golden Horseshoe

In response to Herc's question, the raspy voice of the cook (was he really a cook) John Silver sounded out across the abandoned saloon, save for him, Stitch, the rabbit who had recently joined them...and of course..

?Just an old man, perhaps the bartender??

Indeed, the bartender was the only one here. He was overweight, his denim overalls obviously tight on his person. A large cowboy hat adourned his forehead.

And there was an air about him...despite his benign appearance.

His eyes were trained on the man as Slver adressed him.

?Old timer, be there drinks at this establishment and can yea tell us about the darkness of this land.?

Herc turned briefly to see Stitch and the rabbit enter, and then turned back torwards the barkeep, waiting for his response.

TAG: Frontierland Group( GUNSHIP, Sabith, BaSSiL), Frontierland GM

16. spacelady

spacelady Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 16, 2003
    OOC: I hate to post OOC, but isn't Mim on the roof instead of the second floor of the hotel? I just want to be sure before I finally get a post up. :p

17. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    GM's OOC: Time for another round folks! :)

As to our little storyline discrepancy in Main Street, lets do this:

[b][u][color=firebrick]Mission #1 - The Main Street Hotel[/color][/u][/b]

[b]IC: The Darkness[/b]
    [i]Location: The Main Street Hotel[/i]

The Dark Mage was stunned! This witch truly had much powers. She would not be one to be trifled with, or taken lightly. It would have to remember this for future missions. The wild woman, now as large as the hotel and standing on the Street outside, gripped the Hand of Darkness, ready to arm wrestle. However, the Darkness would not face her here.... she could use the building for leverage. It was not a fool.

The Darkness first lit itself on fire, igniting a sharp blue flame around the hand that no doubt burnt the Witch's own fist. When the woman drew back out of shock, the hand crawled across the roof with amazing speed and down the face of the building, a tremendous black spidery figure to anyone still out on the street. And like a spider seeking a burrow, it busted its way through a second floor window and into the room behind it, taking a bit of the exterior wall in along with it. A tremendous crash could be heard throughout the hotel as it unceremoniously entered.

As Mim counter-attacked, reaching her large fist into the room in pursuit, Frozone opened also the door from the hallway to the room. Upstairs on the third floor, the Dark Mage gritted its teeth. Tag-team! There was just too many of them. It was like an army of invading ants. Every time you took a swat at one, another came closer to its goal.

It could feel the coldness of the ice hitting the base of the hand, struggling with Mim's own grip. It had to redo the spell again. The Darkness could feel itself slipping, overwhelmed by the Mim's powerful grip. In the mage's concentration, it had to loosen its hand's strength and size. Then, success!

The hand again engulfed itself in flame, giving Mim a second burn to her hands and melting Frozone's ice. If Mim wanted to continue the fight, she would have to face the hand in person.

As Mim recoiled again, the hand turned its gaze onto Frozone. It balled itself into a fist, and threw itself at the superhero. A now 8 foot tall punch flying into the hallway.

Downstairs, Darkwing began moving into the basement. It was dark, and the fog was present, but no enemies rose to meet him. There was a door at the bottom of the steps, which Darkwing carefully opened. Behind it was a stark basement, with more strangely calm fog. The Duck's gaze was drawn to the main feature of the room. Stemming from the ground was a thick black pillar of Darkness/Fog, rising up towards the ceiling. At the top of this pillar, a large pipe intersected the column. A careful analysis would show structural warping and twisting where the fog met the pipe. An even more careful analysis would reveal a "WATER --->" label, near the other side of the room where the pipe moved off into a wall.

All was quiet, outside of the loud bangs and rumbles he heard from the upper floors.

[hr]
    [color=indigo][b][u]Mission #2 - Autopia[/u][/b][/color]

[b]IC: Motor Ed[/b]
    [i]Location: Autopia Speedway[/i]

Motor Ed smiled as these enemy guys responded to the deal. The Duck clarified that he was asking for a race, to which Ed nodded happily, and then the big burly barbarian guy agreed.

"Wonderful dudes! This is gonna be soooooooo awesome man. I haven't had a good ride in such a long time. I'm pyschhhheed, yah!"

The big burly man jumped into action, like a kid in a candy store.

"Alright man. We gotta get you some rides first! Oh Dark Dudes, fetch these two dudes their rides, yah?"

Shan Yu and Wildwing could see large columns of Darkness moving towards the garage, picking and moving Autopia Cars as though they were Hot Wheel toys. Ed walked over to the garage, engrossed in the process.

"Nah nah, thats too easy." Ed said, talking to the Darkness. "We gotta give them some sporting chance, eh?"

The Darkness stopped and put down the cars, waiting.

"Those over there." Ed pointed

18. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Frozone
    Main Street Hotel

The dark hand that had been fighting the Witch now turned towards Frozone. It balled itself into a fist, and threw itself at the superhero. A now 8 foot tall punch was flying straight at him, but Frozone remained cool and collected and seemed unfazed.

The hero was used to fighting villains of all kinds, for a very long time now. It would take more than a flying fist of darkness to make him cower in fear.

Without even batting an eye, Frozone raised both hands and projected two steady cone-shaped streams of freezing energy towards the flying fist. Ice instantly crackled all around, and built-up with tremendous acceleration, starting at his location.

Frozone held the dark fist in his icy gaze as the very air in-front and around him turned solid. His aim was to inprison this dark fist in a solid block of ice, like a fly in amber, robbing it of all inertia and kinesis; to render it still and motionless, with no place to go.

As he made the very moisture in the air solid, Frozone blew at the solidifying ice-block, doing his best to reinforce the concrete like ice-prison. If nothing else, he hoped to greatly slow down this adversary, so that the Wizard or the Witch could put an end to it?.assuming they had the power to do so.

Tag: Merlin, Mim, others, GM

19. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Mission: Main Street Hotel - Basement

It was dark down here. There was fog, but no bad guys. Stepping through a door at the bottom of the staircase, Darkwing saw a large pillar of thick fog. It swirled it's way up tot he ceiling.

Looking up at it, Darkwing noticed a large pipe running through the dark fog. It appeared to be...twisted? That was odd. Had he found the source of the water problem on Main Street?

He flinched when the building shook. The others must be fighting on the upper levels.

Meshing his fingers together, he pushed his hands outward, cracking his knuckles. "Well," he said to himself, "this looks like something I can handle."

He stopped right next to the pillar of fog. "I wonder what would happen if I did this..." Darkwing began fanning the fog with his hands, wondering if it would blow away or dissipate. "Ooo! Wait! How about this?" He quickly slipped his cape off and used it to fan the fog, flapping the purple cape back and forth.

TAG: Imperial_Hammer, any Hotel people who happen to be down in the basement...

[b]IC: Wildwing
    Mission: Autopia[/b]

Wildwing watched as the fog picked up two cars and placed them on the track ahead of them.

It appeared Motor Ed wished to race after all.

Glancing at his teammates, Wildwing walked over to the cars and climbed in one of them. He started the ignition and revved it up, listening to the roar of the engine. "Well, it's not like the vehicles I'm used to, but...it'll have to do."

He quickly looked over the dash and driving controls to get himself acquainted with the Autopia car. He glanced up at the red light, then up at Ed in his humongous truck. "Whenever you're ready," he yelled over the roaring engines.

[b]TAG: Imperial_Hammer and the Autopia people...[/b]

20. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    ooc: I forgot to announce it, but heavy hearted I was forced to leave this game, due to my lack of knowledge about the Disneyverse. Can´t say I´ve seen half the movies who have been used here. That makes imagining the stuff goping on here a little hard. Maybe on day I will make a long Disney weekend and rejoin this game again. For now I wish you people the best fun with it. Fin[face_peace]

21. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    IC: Perry the Platypus (Agent P)

Hotel, Mainstreet USA

Agent P had turned his back to the dark figures when he used his ?Tail Whomp? against them. This gave the platypus a brief look over the edge of the roof to the street where the wizard?s team was battling the armored behemoth.

A purple caped duck was staring upwards at Agent P from the street, but Perry could not afford to look any longer. He quickly turned around to face his adversaries once again.

As the shockwave caused by Perry?s mighty beaver tail spread throughout the hotel, he noticed a strange looking bird ascend to a hundred feet above the roof. The bird circled, then dived at one of Perry?s enemies, building up speed with every foot. Right before contact, the bird?s form blurred and morphed into a giant squid.

Perry watched this display in awe from the roof?s edge. The squid yelled with what sounded like the deep voice of a female. ?It?s a trap!?

Agent P?s whomp and resulting shockwave had thrown the bladesbeings off their feet. A pair of them dematerialized while the third shrunk into nothingness from the giant squid?s touch.

Before Perry could approach and thank the squid, a pair of turretlike structures quickly materialized. They were medium sized circular turrets, and thin barrels soon protruded from each of them. They simultaneously unleashed a stream of suppressing fire out at Agent P and the giant squid.

Perry began to dodge the projectiles and noticed that the helpful squid had morphed again, this time into a human. That?s when it occurred to Agent P that his ally was some sort of witch.

He continued to evade the shots as the witch shrunk and her broom appeared. She flew up into the sky performing evasive maneuvers. As one of the turrets tracked her every move, Agent P was drawing the fire from the other turret towards the roof?s edge.

Then, the witch placed herself between the pair of turrets and warped the barrels with hands of granite. Agent P was quite impressed, for the turrets dissolved away, back into the dark fog. However, there would be no time to exchange pleasantries with the witch. The darkness had another surprise for her.

A large, ten foot hand emerged from the fog. After flexing its fingers, the hand grabbed at the witch, but she quickly jumped out of the way and spoke. ?So, you want to play.? Then she cackled and grew to the size of a house. She gripped the hand in her own. Their elbows were on the roof like they were arm wrestling. ?Ok big boy first two out of three. Whatdya say.? Awestruck, Perry the Platypus started to approach, hoping he could somehow help.

Suddenly, the man wearing blue emerged onto the roof. He shot two freezing bolts at the base of the whirling mass of shadow in an attempt to weaken the gigantic hand's focus and give the enormous witch some sort of advantage. "Wizard!" he shouted. "I think your girlfriend is in trouble!" Perry took off his brown fedora. He just had to help.

Next, the darkness lit itself on fire, igniting a sharp blue flame around the hand that no doubt burnt the witch's fist. When the woman drew back out of shock, the hand crawled across the roof with amazing speed and along the face of the building until it busted its way through a second floor window and into the room behind it, taking a bit of the exterior wall in along with it. A tremendous crash could be heard throughout the hotel. Agent P never got the chance to throw his amazing hat. He quickly headed for the roof?s door.

As the witch counter-attacked, reaching her large fist into the room in pursuit, the man wearing blue ran to the appropriate floor and opened the door from the hallway to the room. Perry the Platypus followed with his fedora at the ready.

The hand could feel the coldness of the man?s ice hitting its base while struggling with the witch?s grip. The hand again engulfed itself in flame, giving the witch a second burn to her hands and melting the man?s ice. Agent P took aim with his hat. He hoped to sever the hand from the controlling whirlpool of fog.

As the witch recoiled again, th

22. Republic_Anvil

Republic_Anvil Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2009
    IC: Mim
    Hotel Roof ? Hotel Mission

She saw the Ice Man emerge from the door to the hotel and shoot ice at the base of the hand. Mim smiled if there was anything she liked more then a good game it was cheating at said game.

The Fog Hand apparently had the same idea, it burst into flames and Mim recoiled. ?Ohhhh... you little devil you!?

The Fog Hand crawled across the roof with amazing speed and along the face of the building until it busted its way through a second floor window and into the room behind it, taking a bit of the exterior wall in along with it. A tremendous crash could be heard throughout the hotel.

Mim reached in after it trying to crush the thing. Again the flames engulfed it, again Mim released the hand because of singed fingers.

This was growing annoying.

The Ice Man was again freezing the Hand that had taken the opportunity to try and smash him flat. She cackled again as she reached through the hole in the hotel to grip the back top of the hand. Her strength from being as big as a house was almost up, but she had another surprise ready.

She squeezed trying to crush the hand with Augmented strength, while at the same time her hand took on the green tint of her Withering Touch.

?You maybe big and very handy, I issued a challenge and you flinch, You scorch me and that just dandy, But its never wise to burn a witch!?

TAG: I_H, Hotel group.

IC: Merlin
    Second Floor ? Hotel Mission

Frozone had shot past him, electing to ride a column of ice to the top. Then a few moments later the man yelled back at him.

?Wizard! I think your girlfriend is in trouble!?

Merlin bristled at that. How could anyone think that he and Mim were.... involved. Merlin suppressed an involuntary shudder of disgust. He reached the room where Frozone was, and saw the giant hand encased in ice. Mim was reaching through the window, her arm as thick as an old oak tree. A curious platypus was aiming a hat at the hands wrist like a weapon.

They looked like they had the hand in...hand. So he turned to watch the corridor for any more nasty surprises, ready to loose the blizzard he had built up if anything even seemed threatening.

TAG: I_H, Hotel group.

23. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    GM Note: I just wanted to give a heads up that I will be updating my lands either tomorrow night or Tuesday. So, there's still time to get your posts in!

24. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Mission #1 - The Golden Horseshoe

IC: Stinky Pete the Prospector
    Bar Room, Golden Horseshoe Saloon

Sure enough, his plan had worked and the trespassers wasted no time approaching the saloon. The first to round the corner was a well-muscled man, a winged steed at his side as he popped his head around the corner with sword in hand. More strange creatures followed, including a rabbit and a strange blue creature with big ears. The latter two didn't appear to pose much of a threat, but the fourth one to enter, the swashbuckler, might be a different story. Pete had to keep his eye on him.

"Oh, there be drinks! Plenty to go around, in fact!" he beamed, his whiskers twitching as he darted away from the curtain to greet his guests. He waddled across the creaky floorboards, stumbling over an overturned barstool, before coming to stand before the group with a light chuckle. "Welcome to the Golden Horseshoe Saloon! Home of Slue Foot Sue's dancing revue!" He paused, waving excitingly with one hand to the empty chairs. "Have a seat, have a seat! Make yourselves comfortable. No need to worry about that Darkness nonsense. We don't get that much attention in these parts."

Something glinted in the prospector's gaze and he turned his head towards the stage just in time to see a screen of black smoke billowing out from underneath the curtain. A piano sitting in the far corner of the saloon suddenly came to life, ghost-like fingers reaching out from the smoke and striking the keys as it began to play a haunting tune. Soon, an entire band joined in from somewhere backstage, the notes all sour and off-key as they joined in with the piano's lead.

The music crescendoed to a deafening cacophony before a cymbal crash cued the curtain. It drew back with surprising speed and revealed a ghastly crew of dancers and performers, all manifestations of the Darkness itself. Their clothes were ragged and their bodies were skeletal as piercing, red eyes peered out at the newcomers. The black fog had now dispersed throughout the entire room, making the figures hard to see except for those red eyes.

With one shrieking cry that might have been the beginning of the opening number, the dancing phantoms glided forward on the fog towards the group of heroes, their arms outstretched to snatch up any who got in their way.

Pete simply stared. He knew it had been coming, but the whole lead-up to the big event still managed to take him by surprise. When he finally recovered, he turned back to the intruders, ringing his hands together with anticipation. "...Or then again, perhaps we do."

A devilish sneer spread over his features and he disappeared into the fog, leaving the heroes alone to deal with the curators of the show.

TAG: Frontierland Group(DarthSubZero, JEDIGUNSHIP, Sabith, BaSSiL)

[b][u][color=seagreen]Mission #1 - Magic Carpets of Aladdin[/b][/u][/color]

There was no reaction. Aladdin simply stared ahead, nodding his head ever so slightly in response to the warm welcome he had received. Not even the presence of Princess Jasmine could shake him from the spell he was under. He simply stepped to the side and began walking, disappearing into the heart of the Arabian building that stood before them.

But somewhere off in the brush, someone was watching and keeping tabs. So far, the plan had been working. It would only be a matter of time now.

The entrance leading into the temple was plain. The darkened doorway faded into the warm light of torchlights as they lined the long hallway. The walls themselves were plain stone, gray and dull with no indications as to what the true purpose of this building was. Steps led downward into the very center of building and finally, the hallway opened up into a vast chamber. It was here that the true power of the temple was kept.

The chamber stretched upward in a long, wide column. From the outside, it had appeared impossible for such a place to exist, but here it was nonetheless. The black fo

25. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    The Golden Horseshoe

The man appeared to be more jolly than he seemed. Yet it was off putting. Something still didn't feel right

"Oh, there be drinks! Plenty to go around, in fact!" he beamed, his whiskers twitching as he darted away from the curtain to greet his guests. He waddled across the creaky floorboards, stumbling over an overturned barstool, before coming to stand before the group with a light chuckle. "Welcome to the Golden Horseshoe Saloon! Home of Slue Foot Sue's dancing revue!" He paused, waving excitingly with one hand to the empty chairs. "Have a seat, have a seat! Make yourselves comfortable. No need to worry about that Darkness nonsense. We don't get that much attention in these parts."

Hercules shook his head. "No, thanks. I'm fine standing up."

Soon, the curtains withdrew, and thus the spectatle it was hiding. A screen of black smoke billowed out from underneath the curtain. A piano sitting in the far corner of the saloon suddenly came to life, ghost-like fingers reaching out from the smoke and striking the keys as it began to play a haunting tune. Soon, an entire band joined in from somewhere backstage, the notes all sour and off-key as they joined in with the piano's lead.

And then came a screeching halt. The ghostly crew was soon revealed. Their clothes were tattered, and their eyes glowered red as they leered.

Sensing the deception, he turned to the bartender in shocked surprise, his sword at hand, but he had already dissapeared into the fog. "Or perhaps we do."

The ghastly things reached for them. He moved to the side, bringing his blade crashing down on the hands in mid-step.

TAG: Frontierland Group, Frontierland GM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.