main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Bloom, IN The Dooku final scene

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Innath, Nov 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Innath

Innath Jedi Youngling

Nov 6, 2002
    Perhaps someone can help me something I have been wondering about. In the Dooku fight scene, we see dooku talking trash with obi-wan while fighting him without a sign of worry. When dooku fights anakin, however, the tone seems to become much more serious. Dooku looks like he may even be worried. Then, when he finishes off anakin, instead of going over to kill him (like he tried with obi-wan), he looks very thoughtful. I wonder if he saw something of anakin's future - maybe even his own death at anakin's hands?

Another item of interest is how dooku looked so disappointed/shocked at the death of jango by mace. I really don't see why he would have any concern over this, unless there is something else there - maybe jango is an old friend of his? or maybe they are related? Does seem odd that they chose a bounty hunter to make clones from...

While I'm at it, anyone know what those sound explosions were during the obi-wan/dooku fight scene? From the reactions it looked like force push (as maul did to obi in episode 1). Thoughts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.