main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends THE EIGHTH CORTEX (NJO: Anakin Solo, Jacen, Jaina, Tahiri, H/L, L/M, Kyp,others) Completed 5/12/04!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by YodaKenobi, Nov 26, 2003.

1. Tahiri-Solo

Tahiri-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    post post!! post post!!post post post!!post!!post post!!post!!post post!!post post!!post post!!post post!!

2. icxggrethixzchain

icxggrethixzchain Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2002

for example....when the 'Empire' resolves the rank and fealty etc...they have an impact that can carry after an incedent because of greater 'society' and the use of the 'force' to make an impact

the Yuuzhan Vong have less of an impactive'society'....so that when the interplay of 'leader' and physical confrontation is shown it must be done more often,which in turn shows how they are the archaic-classic example of en enemy that is no good

....therefore if the story shows constant displays of this rather than say 'a meeting at the high court',either by making preliferal deluges at the same time,or virtually no 'unbrutal' examples of the Yuuzhan Vong at work....

then the 'witness' to that characterazation
    continues to make them look like horrible enemies,and when there is a 'crossfire' of the 'Empire' or 'Rebels' with the Yuuzhan Vong then that battle will determine a resolve to the violent nature of the constructs,rather than a differed 'witness'

3. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    *reads JOD's post*
    *takes off Ooglith Masquer*

*in Yuuzhan Vong* The TRUE Supreme Overlord!

Nice try, Whitey. See you're like a puppet, [A.k.a. Shimmra] and I'm the behind the scenes Overlord like Onimni except without all the scars and horrible deformities. ;) That way you get blamed for all that goes wrong! :D

lol! puts a new spin on your poetry

//shudders// Yeah. It does. :p

4. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Cool post, YodaKenobi! I'm with Anakin...I can't wait to find out with him how his family & Tahiri are. [face_love]

5. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    I will soon, Tahiri-Solo :D probably tomorrow.

I'm trying to find excerpts for the fan fic stuff right now, so far Im using the first chapter of Revolution, the scene where Anakin puts on the vonduun crab armor and sees himself from his visions, and part of the battle in the arena. I still need one more scene, does anyone have a suggestion?

icxggrethixzchain, I think the difference between the Empire and Yuuzhan Vong, as far as brutality is concerned, is that the Empire used brutal behavior to cause fear and motivate. The Yuuzhan Vong do not believe in fearing, and see brutality as a desired action. The harshest punishment for them is dishonor, not a brutal death.

Nice try, Whitey. See you're like a puppet, [A.k.a. Shimmra] and I'm the behind the scenes Overlord like Onimni except without all the scars and horrible deformities. That way you get blamed for all that goes wrong!

[face_laugh] funny though, I picture Whitey looking more like Onimi :p

Cool post, YodaKenobi! I'm with Anakin...I can't wait to find out with him how his family & Tahiri are.

Thanks TahiriSoloFan :D I can't guarantee he will find out, but I'm glad you're excited :)

6. FamousAmos

FamousAmos VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 9, 2003
    Alright, alright. I'm back. Hope I've been missed 8-}

Finals are really taking up all of my time. I hate finals :mad:

But i loved the post, YodaKenobi :D

Good to see Anakin and old Nommy again!

Anakin misses Tahiri :(

Nom's gonna try and kill Anakin!! That should be pretty funny [face_laugh]

I could just see the look on his face when he realizes that Anakin can sense him. That is gonna be classic!!

Anyways, post tomorrow - Badass :cool:

7. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

May 17, 2003
    funny though, I picture Whitey looking more like Onimi

[face_laugh]

so far Im using the first chapter of Revolution, the scene where Anakin puts on the vonduun crab armor and sees himself from his visions, and part of the battle in the arena.

I really loved that part. I was gonna mention that part but I forgot. I'm glad that you decided on that one anyway. :)

8. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Alright, alright. I'm back. Hope I've been missed

yes you have been sorely missed :)

Finals are really taking up all of my time. I hate finals

sorry to hear that :(

But i loved the post, YodaKenobi

Glad to hear that! :D Thanks, FamousAmos.

Nom's gonna try and kill Anakin!! That should be pretty funny I could just see the look on his face when he realizes that Anakin can sense him. That is gonna be classic!!

[face_devil] we shall see.

Anyways, post tomorrow - Badass

most likely ;) thanks again.

I really loved that part. I was gonna mention that part but I forgot. I'm glad that you decided on that one anyway.

which one? the crab armor part? If you can think of another you liked that I didn't mention you'd be helping me, cos I'm stumped.

Thanks though :)

9. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    Nice try, Whitey. See you're like a puppet, [A.k.a. Shimmra] and I'm the behind the scenes Overlord like Onimni except without all the scars and horrible deformities. That way you get blamed for all that goes wrong!

Was I trying something? 8-} You see, I was claiming that YOU were the true one, not me. 8-}

10. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    yeah, but she's saying you are her puppet whitey ;) you didn't have that in your first post [face_devil]

:p

11. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Chapter 9

Jacen took a large gulp of stimcaf and tried to push his tiredness to the back of his mind. The conference table was littered with caf cups and data pads, while it was brightly lit against the running holo displays.

The planning session had gone on for hours, but Jacen was grateful that Wrev, Mara, and he, were getting along well, and making great progress. Still, an operation of this magnitude took excessive planning, agonizing over the smallest of details to make sure nothing was left up to chance... Yet, so much would be, just as it had on Myrkr. They would probably never know how Tsavong Lah had discovered the strike team's plans to kill the voxyn queen on Myrkr, but they knew he had. Sometimes everything went wrong, and you were left with no explanation why. Perhaps the excessive planning wasn't such a bad thing. Maybe the Myrkr mission would have benefited from it... No. he knew it would have.

Anakin had been too headstrong, too reckless, and the mission to Myrkr too desperate; yet, it would have succeeded, and probably without casualties, if Tsavong Lah hadn't known...

Jacen scratched his beard, which had grown in much thicker over the last year. He tried to focus on Wrev and Mara's decision.

"But the YVH droids would be perfect for this sort of infiltration," Mara argued.

"That may be," Wrev admitted, "but we have to think about how the shamed ones will react to seeing them. They're beliefs that mechanical devices are abominations are deep seeded. It will be especially difficult for them to accept droids that look mockingly like Yuuzhan Vong warriors."

The two no longer argued as they had in the President's office, and seemed to find common ground when discussing the mission. Their debate was brought to a halt when the conference room door slid open and Tahiri Veila stepped in.

Jacen felt his fatigue slip away at the sight of the Young blonde girl, who had been such a large part of his late brother's life. Though, Tahiri was far from a young girl these days. She had been through emotional and psychological struggles that Jacen couldn't even imagine--and he had spent a year in Yuuzhan Vong captivity.

"Hello, Tahiri," Mara greeted warmly. "Thank you for coming."

Tahiri nodded and smiled; but not the bubbly smile that would have once complimented bright green eyes. Jacen had not had much of an opportunity to catch up with Tahiri since his return from Zonama Sekot, but from his brief conversation with his parents he knew she underwent a dramatic transformation.

"Did Luke speak with you?" Mara asked.

Tahiri nodded again. "Yes, he gave me a vague idea what this is about. You're trying to find a way to make contact with this Yu'shaa," Tahiri answered.

"Yes, Tahiri," Wrev said."We all agreed that you would be an important part of any plan we devised, given your unique perspective."

"That makes sense," Tahiri agreed solemnly.

"You don't have to make any decision now," Jacen assured. "We just want to tell you what we have in mind, and then you can decide.

Tahiri pulled a chair out next to Jacen and sat her petite body in it. "I will help any way I can."

Mara handed their new arrival a datapad and began to describe their ideas. "We all agreed that to make contact with Yu'shaa, we'll have to send Jedi to Yuuzhan'tar."

"We could send shamed ones and set up some sort of communications network through villips, but this would slow down the process and would not be as powerful a demonstration," Wrev interjected.

Mara pulled up a bright blue picture of the planet once known as Coruscant on the holofield.

“I doubt very much that a Jedi team will be able to land on the planet the same way Tahiri and I did a year ago from Borleias. That planet is now lost, and the Vong would never allow a non-coral vessel near the system," Mara said, the holofield cast a tint over her face, and turned her green eyes a glowing blue.

"Logically then, we need to use a Yuuzhan Vong vessel," she concluded. "That's where the problem is. Any Vong ship we have--"

"Yuuzhan Vong," Tahiri interrupted.

"Yes, of course," Mara agreed, mildly agitated. "Any Yuuzhan Vong ships we have now, have been gone long enough that the Yuuzhan Vong would identify it as a stolen vessel."

"So we capture a new ship," Tahiri reasoned.

Jacen put his cup of caf down. "It's not that simple. We would have to capture a ship, fix any damages to it, load our crew, and fly it to Yuuzhan'tar before they received word that the ship was captured."

"I see," Tahiri said, biting her lower lip. Jacen hoped that his correcting her wouldn't keep the young woman silent for the rest of the meeting because they needed her input. He shot her a reassuring smile, which she reluctantly returned.

Wrev changed the display to a wider view of the galaxy.

"This is where the delicate timing comes in," he said. Jacen had to admit that Wrev was a more mature person than he remembered from years before, and had been thoroughly impressed with his leadership throughout the meeting.

"The Jedi team will remain on Mon Calamari, and prepare all equipment and personnel they will need for their mission. Meanwhile, our fleet will intercept one of the small convoys of Yuuzhan Vong vessels that run from the core to remnant space."

Wrev traced a line with his hands from Coruscant to Dantooine. "Hopefully we'll catch one headed for Coruscant, but there can be no guarantees on that," he admitted.

"Our fleets will have to capture a ship we're familiar with, like a frigate analog, and do so without any major damage. They will also have to use an interdictor to keep any of the Yuuzhan Vong convoy from jumping and alerting Yuuzhan'tar of the attack."

Tahiri leaned back with a slightly furrowed brow. "I think I'm starting to see how complicated this is," she sighed. "How will our fleet prevent the Yuuzhan Vong ships from alerting Yuuzhan'tar of the attack via villip?"

"We've got a couple of ideas on that," Jacen said resting his face on his right fist and looking at the younger Jedi. "One: if we attack fast enough, they may not have an opportunity. Two: if they do, they will have no idea what our true intentions are and will send out a general distress call. They will not be contacting Yuuzhan'tar saying 'if you see Yammka's tooth, there are a team of Jedi on board, destroy it'."

Jacen hoped Tahiri would giggle at his joke, but instead she nodded, taking in his true point.

"Lastly: Danni Quee and Clighal have been working and have developed a new communications disrupter that may jam long-range villip transmissions."

Jacen knew it had been Danni's idea, but Clighal was the one who'd put the time into crafting it. The villip jammer transmitted a subsonic sound that fatigued and distracted the villip, preventing it from calling long distances.

"The Yuuzhan Vong ship will have to be brought back to Mon Calamari, where any damages can be healed, and the Jedi crew can be loaded in," Mara said.

"We're trying to work on a timetable of eighteen standard hours," Wrev added.

"That will be tight," Tahiri said shaking her head.

"Yes, but its the way it has to be," Mara said. "The longer it takes, the more likely the Yuuzhan Vong are to shoot the ship the moment it enters the core."

"Speaking of that, the Yuuzhan Vong on Yuuzhan'tar will certainly try to hail the Jedi vessel when it enters the system, how will you get around that?"

Wrev pressed a long lock of hair behind his ear and fielded Tahiri's question. "We will either use holo shrouds as you did on the Myrkr, mission, or we will bring a shamed one from Ombi'taer along to handle it. I have one in mind who was very helpful there."

"Good luck getting Scaur and Sovv to approve that," Mara scoffed.

The shamed ones were still being held on the barren planet because of security and safety concerns. Both the military and the GFI were there investigating the strange events that occurred on Ombi’taer and trying to discern the Yuuzhan Vong’s true intent from the charred remains of seventeen massive coralskipper fields.

"If not, I speak Yuuzhan Vong well enough," Tahiri offered.

Jacen was glad to hear her including herself in the mission, though he would worry about her safety on such a dangerous venture... Still, she had been through several that were worse and survived, she even journeyed to Coruscant with Luke and Mara after the Yuuzhan Vong had captured it.

Mara shut the holofield off and the lighting returned to a normal white. The instant change made Mara's vibrant red hair stand in contrast to her complexion even more.

"So, we're left with picking a team," she said.

"How big of a team do we want?" Tahiri asked.

"I would like to keep it smaller than the strike team we sent to Myrkr," Jacen interjected.

In truth he would've liked to avoid any similarities to that nightmare.

Wrev seemed to consider Jacen's concerns, then said, "I think its best if we pick people based on need, rather than pick a number and fill out the roster."

"I agree. What do we need?" Mara asked.

Jacen thought for a moment. They needed so many things, that it took him a moment to find the most crucial.

"Pilots," he answered. "We need Jedi who have flown Yuuzhan Vong craft."

"I can fly," Tahiri volunteered, "and if we need a second, Jaina has experience as well."

Jacen's stomach turned at the idea of his sister coming along. It was starting to feel too much like Myrkr, and Jacen wanted to avoid it if at all possible.

"I don't think that's such a good idea. Perhaps we could take a few none Jedi along," Jacen offered.

Mara rubbed her temples, clearly starting to tire as Jacen was. "I worry how the shamed ones would treat them," she said.

"They got on fairly well with the spacers on Ombi'taer," Wrev said, "but I worry about bringing non-Jedi, if we can fill positions with Jedi."

Jacen didn't like the sound of superiority in Wrev's voice, but he supposed there was truth to it. Besides, keeping it a Jedi mission would mean it wasn't military.

"Lets start going through our list then," offered Mara, pulling up a list of Jedi on the holo display with her datapad. "We can't use any council members because Luke wants to keep them on Mon Cal... The only other Jedi Masters are in the Maw."

The numbers were slim with so many dying during the war, and only one hundred fully trained Jedi at the beginning of the Yuuzhan Vong invasion. While several had been turned to full Jedi since then, the ratio of the dying, to the new Jedi, was a one sided stat.

"Tenel Ka?" Mara asked.

"Busy on Hapes," Jacen conferred.

"Kyle Katarn?"

"Who knows," Wrev joked.

"Anirenn?"

"Last seen on the Outer Rim, before the war," Tahiri answered.

Jacen remembered Anireen being in his brother's class at the Academy, and though she was a few years his junior, he’d had a crush on the gorgeous young lady.

"I would like to have an older Jedi along," Mara announced. "To help me watch you kids."

Jacen chuckled, but also saw some wisdom in that idea. The Myrkr team might have benefited from older Jedi inclusion.

"How about Corran Horn?" Mara suggested. "Since Luke is back he won't be needed on the council. He's an experience pilot, he's fought the Yuuzhan Vong on many fronts, and his time in the Corellian Security Force gives him skills in subterfuge."

Everyone seemed to agree that Corran would be a welcome addition to the squad. Jacen had always liked the older Jedi, and had the opportunity to fight along side him on Garqi and Ithor.

"Zekk?" Mara asked.

"He's on Kashyyyk right now with the military," Wrev said. "I don't see any discernable skill that will apply to our mission, but if we can't find anyone else..."

Jacen almost didn't speak, but then thought better of it, "I think taking Zekk would be a mistake. He was a source of disunity on Myrkr... So was I, really," he said, shaking his head. "I don't think he's right for this."

Mara nodded. "This isn't going to be like Myrkr, Jacen. I know it might feel that way to you and Tahiri, but its very different."

Jacen supposed that was true. Myrkr was a strike force, sent to kill the voxyn queen and nearly anything else that got in their way. If everything went well on Yuuzhan'tar, they wouldn't be killing anything.

"I have another question," Tahiri said. "How will we make contact with the shamed ones once we're on Yuuzhan'tar?"

"Another reason why I would like to bring Ruu along," Wrev answered. "We don't really know for sure, but the heretics may be working out of what's left of Coruscant."

"Okay, what's the exit strategy?" Tahiri asked. "After we've seen Yu'shaa, how are we going to leave Yuuzhan'tar?":

It was Mara who answered this time. "If all goes well, we'll be able to take the same ship we bring in."

Everyone sat silently for another moment considering things not going well. The odds were certainly against them.

"Let's get back to the roster," Jacen said.

Mara nodded. "Okay, Alema Rar?"

Wrev's brow furrowed and he rubbed his chin. "Alema had an... Incident on Ombi'taer; I don't know if she's right for this either."

"What do you mean?" Jacen asked.

"I'd rather not go into detail," Wrev answered. "Alema is my friend, but I don't know if she is stable enough for this."

Mara looked agitated. "Well she's got experience with the New Plympto resistance, Myrkr strike team, Battles of Borleias and Ebaq, and Ombi'taer... I think she's ideal."

Jacen saw Mara's point, but he also recognized that Alema could be a loose ion cannon at times. She had handled as much pain and loss as anyone during the war, and many thought it only a matter of time before the Twi'lek turned to the Dark Side.

"Let's just set her aside for now," Tahiri said diplomatically.

The young girl had acted mature beyond her years throughout the meeting.

"Alright," Mara agreed. "How about Tesar Seb--"

Mara stopped mid-sentence as the door slid open and a slim brunette form dressed in a flight suit entered the room.

"Jacen Solo!" Jaina said, hands on her waist, and fury in her voice. "I just spoke with Uncle Luke, and if you think you're going to Coruscant without me..." She seemed to lose her words in her angry rant, probably holding back curses, then said, "Well, you're not, let's just leave it at that!"

Nausea filled Jacen’s body at the prospect of his Twin sister coming along again. He waned to argue, but could see by the deep shade of red in Jaina's face that it would be meaningless.

ChairAgainstWall likes this.
  12. TahiriSoloFan

TahiriSoloFan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2003
    Oh my! Jacen is certainly getting caught up in his comparision of this mission & the last one. Hope he doesn't prove prophetic!

Very insiteful of him to see the disunity of Zekk & himself. I'm impressed!

13. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    This looks great Yoda. I'm at work at the moment and so will catch up later and post feedback. :)

For your other excerpt - I liked the one on the last page where you got into Jakan's head. You had another scene earlier where you explored his reaction to the revolt and his fear of Shimrra, too. One of those would be good. :)

Be back later.

14. icxggrethixzchain

icxggrethixzchain Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 24, 2002

you said before this story that one of the Jedi was going to betray them....

Wrev right....will we see what he thinks or what he's doing before they are led to a trap

also a great (YV) fan-fiction is the New Invasion,they fight a tremendous war,with thousands of deaths....

as you say what could be more honourable

15. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Oh my! Jacen is certainly getting caught up in his comparision of this mission & the last one. Hope he doesn't prove prophetic!

Yeah, hope I didn't overdue it with Jacen thinking of Myrkr, but I just imagined thats what he would worry about in this scenario. Whether it's prophetic or not we'll just have to wait and see [face_devil] Thanks for reading, TahiriSoloFan :D

Very insiteful of him to see the disunity of Zekk & himself. I'm impressed!

Actually I think Zekk and Jacen were on the same side of the arguments in SBS. I don't think there is disunity between them, but Jacen know that Zekk and he were the cause of some of the discord. Thanks again!

This looks great Yoda. I'm at work at the moment and so will catch up later and post feedback.

okay, theres no hurry ;)

For your other excerpt - I liked the one on the last page where you got into Jakan's head. You had another scene earlier where you explored his reaction to the revolt and his fear of Shimrra, too. One of those would be good.

I already sent my excertps, but thanks :p I ended up just using the first chapter excerpt twice.....I know you're not suppose to do that, but I really liked that one :p

Thanks, Tahi! :)

you said before this story that one of the Jedi was going to betray them....

Wrev right....will we see what he thinks or what he's doing before they are led to a trap

I can't say if it's Wrev ;) but we do get chapters from his POV, some of them coming soon :)

also a great (YV) fan-fiction is the New Invasion,they fight a tremendous war,with thousands of deaths....
    as you say what could be more honourable

have to check it out sometime :p

16. Tahiri-Solo

Tahiri-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 21, 2001
    "Who knows," Wrev joked.

"Anirenn?"

"Last seen on the Outer Rim, before the war," Tahiri answered.

Jacen remembered Anirenn being in his brother's class at the Academy, and though she was a few years his junior, he?d had a crush on the gorgeous young lady.

heheheheh!!!! :D

great post!!!!!

17. Dalsy2025

Dalsy2025 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2002
    pardon me,
    but is Tenel Ka in this story

18. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Great post, Yoda. I really enjoyed the way yu wrote Jacen's inner struggles and thoughts. Very insightful and true to character. I liked his little effort at humour, too. I also enjoyed the way you wrote Tahiri in her new Riina/Tahiri persona.

Mara said, the holofield cast a tint over her face, and turned her green eyes a glowing blue. Nice little detail. There was another one later where you described how her red hair made her look extra pale. Good writing. Very visual.

The planning meeting was great, and it's good to see the way everyone was contributing according to their experience. You've given us some hints about how they're going to organise the plan and you did it through dialogue and thoughts rather than lengthy explanation. That's excellent. :) :)

19. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    glad you liked that part, Erin ;)

thanks for reading :)

Sorry, Dalsy2025, tenel ka is not in this story :( There are a list of characters who appear in this in the first post. I think tenel will be in the last stroy but I don't think she will have a major role.

Great post, Yoda. I really enjoyed the way yu wrote Jacen's inner struggles and thoughts. Very insightful and true to character. I liked his little effort at humour, too. I also enjoyed the way you wrote Tahiri in her new Riina/Tahiri persona.

Thanks, as always, Tahi :D the new Tahiri was difficult to write at first but after FP and TUF came out it made it a little easier (when I started all I had was the end of reuinion to work with).

There was another one later where you described how her red hair made her look extra pale. Good writing. Very visual.

The planning meeting was great, and it's good to see the way everyone was contributing according to their experience. You've given us some hints about how they're going to organise the plan and you did it through dialogue and thoughts rather than lengthy explanation. That's excellent.

yeah, dialog moves things along much faster, especially for the boring chapters like this one :p Thanks again! :)

20. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Great post as usual, YodaKenobi. :) I can understand Jacen's fears of staging another mission like the one that killed Anakin, but he has to realize he can't protect anyone and everyone. Especially when one of them is a very stufforn twin sister. ;)

~~Jilly

21. Whitey

Whitey Jedi Master star 6

Jan 26, 2003
    Another great post as usual, YK. :)

I especially liked your portrayel of Jacen's thoughts comparing this mission and Myrkr.

Liked the details of the plan as well. It was very thoroughly thought out and logical. Which can't be said about the Myrkr mission. ;)

I also enjoyed your reference to Anirenn. :D

They would probably never know how Tsavong Lah had discovered the strike team's plans to kill the voxyn queen on Myrkr, but they knew he had.

*eagerly awaits the day when Jacen learns that it was his precious Vergere who betrayed them*

22. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Great post as usual, YodaKenobi.

Thanks, JainaDurron! :)

I can understand Jacen's fears of staging another mission like the one that killed Anakin, but he has to realize he can't protect anyone and everyone. Especially when one of them is a very stufforn twin sister.

Yeah, I don't think Jaina need protection :p

Another great post as usual, YK.

Thanks, Whitey :D

I especially liked your portrayel of Jacen's thoughts comparing this mission and Myrkr.
    Liked the details of the plan as well. It was very thoroughly thought out and logical. Which can't be said about the Myrkr mission.

Cool, glad you liked it. Yeah, the myrkr mission was a bit hasty, but I blame the poor writing of Darth Denning on that one :mad:

I also enjoyed your reference to Anirenn.

a little inside joke for everyone who reads "shadows of fate". Check Tahiri-Solo's sig ;)

*eagerly awaits the day when Jacen learns that it was his precious Vergere who betrayed them*

I'll spare you the suspense ;) it happens in this fic [face_devil]

Thanks again everybody! :)

23. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
  24. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

May 17, 2003

"Anirenn?"

"Last seen on the Outer Rim, before the war," Tahiri answered

Heh heh Liked the reference. :D

Nice post. So...so far we have Jacen, Mara, Tahiri, Corran, and if we can judge by the expression on her face, than Jaina too on this mission. Oh yeah, the traitor Wrev too. Sounds like fun. It'll be a nice big reunion when they all see Anakin. Is that chapter coming soon? :D They don't seem to have a very reliable escape plan...sorta like Myrkyr. :_|

25. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Heh heh Liked the reference.

Good, TS will be thrilled :D

Nice post. So...so far we have Jacen, Mara, Tahiri, Corran, and if we can judge by the expression on her face, than Jaina too on this mission. Oh yeah, the traitor Wrev too.

Wrev a traitor? Don't know what gave you that idea, all we know is that he has a small villip collection in his room :p

Sounds like fun. It'll be a nice big reunion when they all see Anakin. Is that chapter coming soon?

can't say that it comes at all [face_devil]

They don't seem to have a very reliable escape plan...sorta like Myrkyr.

:eek: Uh-oh!

Thanks so much for reading, JOD! :)