main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The **Emerald City Empire** Social Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Dal--Intrepid, Jul 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been around in a while. After I got back from Seattle, my wife had a death in the family and then she turned right around and broke a bone in her foot, so she's been struggling a bit. Things finally seem to be getting back to normal now, so maybe we can plan a quick lunch or movie meeting this month and get back on track.

2. vswader

vswader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 13, 2002
    Hello all...again.

It appears I am back...at least I think. Anyways, it has been a crazy year for our family getting settled in to our home, work, kids activities, etc...in fact it still IS CRAZY and we are still settling in. Anyway, I would love to get back into the swing of things real soon with you all...thanks to all who have emailed and called. I heard from a colleague that the Toys R Us this past weekend has some special SW visitors...was it the majority of you all??? I love the website and flyer that was created...I would love to be much more involved...this has been a piece missing from my hectic life. Anyways, I hope to see everyone sometime soon. May the Force Be With You!!!

Kevin V.
    aka Jedi Master Braider Rendell

3. The_Green_Ranger

The_Green_Ranger Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    I was beginning to wodner if our group was still a group. Glad to see you guys back. The event went well on Sunday. Someoen should be posting pics soon on the carolina501st website.

4. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Hey KV - I think I saw you out at Bradford Creek last weekend for the soccer games. You were kind of far away, so I wasn't quite sure if it was you. Then later my wife said she saw a Star Wars license plate and so I figured it was you.

5. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Waz up guys. Sorry it's been a while.

D*Con was fun. I'm glad I only went Fri, Sat and Sunday. Anything more, I actually may have been bored with. Don't get me wrong, I'll go back. Me and Mickey Rooney are tight. :)

Yeah, Toys'R'Us was fun. We raised over $300 dollars for The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.

Kevin H.

6. UniversalDestiny

UniversalDestiny Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2001
    Awesome!!! I'm glad you guys had a successful event.

7. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Wish I had known. I'd have liked to gone out there and check it out. :(

8. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Hey guys. Hope everyone had a nice holiday season. I've been dealing with a crappy computer which is basically cutting off every 15 minutes. So I've been doing my online stuff with my wife's Palm and boy does it suck typing on that thing.

I got the Star Wars DVD Trivial Pursuit game for Christmas and I need someone to play with! Nobody in my house cares. Anybody up for a game this month or next?

9. The_Green_Ranger

The_Green_Ranger Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 18, 2004
    sure, just a question of when

10. Dal--Intrepid

Mar 13, 2002
    Bracket Challenge is back for anybody that is interested - We're using Yahoo this year, so stop by and join the group!

Group ID#: 55997
    Password: hoops

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.