main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD The End of the April Fool's Day Prank

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Mar 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    The SWC is being rebranded! Being that The Mandalorian has effectively saved Star Wars from itself, the SWC will from hence forth be known as The Mandalorian Community (TMC). All threads here will thus be reoriented towards Mandalorian themed topics. Threads which don't meet this criteria will be locked. This is the way.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  2. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    So obvious prank was obvious, but we're at an end now. I've opened the threads that were locked for the prank but may have missed a few here or there. If you see a thread that is still locked after today that shouldn't be, PM me to let me know and I'll get it opened for you. I did merge the mando meme thread with the Star Wars version and locked The Child gusher thread as well. We'll continue on with the oyu'baat for now as the primary social thread, but we'll be back to the CCC sooner rather than later. I also left open some of the Mando themed games for now even though they are somewhat redundant just because they're fun. They will be locked down eventually too once the newness and fun wears off.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.