main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Senate The EU Senate - Closed by Sith Coup d'etat

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by GrandAdmiralJello , Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Um I thought the senate got disbanded....so what's the current news/action?

2. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    Sorry about the double post but the Senate seems a bit dead....so I figured I'd try to bring some life back to the party.

Poll Ideas
    How should the big three die?

Who was the Sith'ari?

Who should be the next Dark Lord of the Sith?

Greatest Jedi of all Time?

What happened to Raven? (old Republic)

Current greatest threat of the Jedi Order? (FotJ)

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I think we need a Sith themed poll.

Who is more badass?

Darth Sidious
    Darth Krayt

That is all. :D

4. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003

watches and listens and wonders why he's not put his own name up on that list...

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    [image=http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:Galacticsenate.jpg]

A single cloaked individual strides into the empty chamber of the EU Senate, followed by a hovering cam-droid, scanning the shadowed chamber. Only ghosts occupy the seats of the Senators, and as these echoes watch, the central plinth rises, once more a Sith taking the central stage, taking the position only afforded to the great historical Senators of the Community.

[image=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071030202719/starwars/images/6/6c/DarthRuin-EGF.jpg]

[image=http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090702064904/starwars/images/c/ce/Prowl.jpg]

The droid swerves to look at the man as his hood is pulled down, revealing the face of Sinrebirth, otherwise known as Darth Insipid, one of the greatest scourges of the Sith, old, new and one? his hands are raised as he gestures expressively, a crimson lightsaber bursting into life from wing-like sleeves as he orates.

?There is no democracy in this fine place any longer. Only empty autocracy. Nobody rules, but we all mindlessly follow the madness, to its inevitable, hopeless end... and I, as Dark Lord of the Sith, have decided that it is unacceptable. As such, I am declaring this Senate defunct!?

His words echo back at him, thundering as he uses the Force to augment his speech, rippling and reverberating, shaking up dust and resettling it, reaching down through the very foundations of the building. Those in the vicinity of the abandoned husk would hear the voice, those at their HoloNet sets, would see their shows taken over, those in deep meditation would see his words through the very Force itself.

?It is a failure!?

?I loath it. It is only through it?s destruction that Order can be restored!?

In his second hand there is a small transmitter, and he flicks up the deadman?s switch, the lights activating, a red flashing; other small red lights appear throughout the great chamber, and, beyond his sight, throughout the very building itself. They all flash in unison for a long moment, and then turn green ? they are all ready.

He points his blade up at the glass ceiling, and with a great exertion of the very forces of nature itself, he tears asunder the roof, transparisteel raining down around him. He raises both his arms, levitating up into the twilight created by the spilling moonlight. He throws down his hands, roars, spittle bursting form his lips.

?Good night, chaos!?

The explosions rip through the chamber, the Dark Lord of the Sith vanishing into the fog and destruction, his laugh echoing out as the building implodes, the rumbling taking on a life of its own, as if some monstrosity had been birthed from the acts of this one mad.

And from beneath the rubble it came, up juts an angular monster, a Sith Temple, no, a Sith Senate, pushing aside the masonry and replacing the noble structure of the Senate which had survived civil war and strife for a decade...

No longer.

[image=http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060806011561/starwars/images/4/46/SithTemple.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.