main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC ~*~ The Ewan McGregor Fan Club of the JCC ~*~

Discussion in 'Community' started by Quarantine, Mar 19, 2002.

1. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    I'm struggling to believe its in Community. Here. Amongst us. Can we run them out of town like what happened to that Dawn woman in the His Denliness thread?

harpua likes this.
  2. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    is this where we hang out now? i don't feel safe here

3. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    You're safe, provided you are not Ewan McGregor.

You aren't Ewan McGregor, are you?

4. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    This still applies. Consider this a final warning. If you feel the need to mock other users every time this thread gets bumped then take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard.

5. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Do you see how silly that is, though? This is a jcc thread... mocking other users is what happens in jcc threads. I think it's unreasonable that every time somebody posts in this thread, they get reported, and a mod swoops in. I mean, this thread consists of three women who obsess over a man's pictures. It is pretty creepy, and people say so. It's a public thread... people are allowed to post in it. If these three women want to creep over pictures in private, they can always start a three-way PM conversation. Asking people not to post in the thread is goofy. Does that make sense?

jp-30, Healer_Leona and Zapdos like this.
  6. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    Start a parody thread then, if you wish. But posts like wanting to "run them out of town" is pretty unreasonable. Most importantly, if you guys mess around in this thread, then that means I'll actually have to regularly check this thread to make sure you guys aren't crossing the line. Don't do that to me.

harpua, jp-30 and Zapdos like this.
  7. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    lol... that wasn't directly aimed at any of the posters in this thread. That was a joke about Qui-Dawn... she was from the Hayden creeper thread... surely, you've seen one of her now famous posts. No? Well, here.... enjoy. But first, let me say that no lines have been crossed here. I think it's goofy that this one thread is protected from the jcc. The people who post in it do not post anywhere else in Community, and it's silly that they expect rules to be rewritten for them, specifically. People comment on Montie's creepy 'hot wimmens' thread, all the time, and life goes on. This is really no different than that. Perhaps this thread should be moved to SWC, if it's posters are uncomfortable with our community, here?

Okay... Qui-dawn, post (plus, bonus awesome emotes)... for context.I dare you to make it to the end... it's a pretty entertaining (but creepy) read.

....just wondering if I could, perchance, put in even a wee bit of a request – for some Haydenliciously Happy Birthday pic-spammage, after a fashion – if ‘tis quite alright, I mean, though somehow I imagine that there won’t be *too* much objection on that score....call it a certain hunch, I suppose. [​IMG]*snickering* That being said, though, ye-es, it certainly would only make for an especially fine and dearly-savoured, muchly-adored sort of birthday present after all, that much better to make it a truly, deeply Happy Birthday indeed, I reckon – at least so long as *Hayden* is in it, then, if you follow me. [​IMG] And so if I could, then, maybe at least come up with....even a few somewhat special requests, like just right off the top o’ my head here, anyway....

We-ell, now, what about....maybe something from – those classically gorgeous Louis Vuitton ads from a couple years back, as I still so vividly recall, actually (oh, the magazines I picked up which were otherwise unrelated *solely* for the sake of the one or two pages featuring his LV ads, that’s it, that right there was as much incentive and motivation as ever I’d need, clearly no further convincing ever required) – each and every single one ‘em would suffice quite nicely, I should think, like maybe from the one where he seems to be lounging or reclining back....yet wearing a dark plaid peacoat or something akin, and quite possibly *nothing* else underneath it for all I know, or at the very least that’s how I’m quite fond of looking at it, methinks. *rapacious, insatiable giggle* But oh, oh yes, certainly there’s also....the one where he’s – actually holding that briefcase in his lap (and still wearing the peacoat it looks like, except he’s also got those leather riding gloves on this time, and *oh*....how I just *love* him....in a fine pair of riding leather gloves like this, methinks that right there could very well become a whole new especial Hayden fetish far as I’m concerned) – and in which he’s also ever-so-slightly crooked his hand even but the merest bit there, oh, simply *wonderful* truly, the easily disarming and deceptively casual feel of it, I mean.... [​IMG]

And oh yes, *yes* indeedy too, what about....that fine little curl of hair, that merest wisp-silky tendril really, thus escaping to tickle down over his brow, *oh* so lovely, and oh, how it naturally reminds me all the more just what a serious Hayden curlie-fetish I do in fact have.... *swoons all over again, ecstatically* Or oh, *oh* yes, what about the LV ad, the pic in which....he’s clad in that sharp, crisp white shirt, lying down leaning on an LV briefcase, and *oh*, so magnificent, *oh*, so dapper, truly....and with his hair slicked back like that, so sleek and rugged and suavely smoldering besides, like the very sheerest image and epitome of a consummate gentleman, really.... Or ohhhh, yes, certainly there’s also even the one ad where he still has the crisp white shirt on, it looks like, except this time he’s donned what seems like a dark, smooth suit or tuxedo jacket (hence, to be sure, the whole magnificently sleek and suave and entirely debonair thing, in a way in which it seems clear that even James Bond *himself* would never be able to truly compare....I mean, honestly, even the likes of Bond could only *hope* to one day dream of ever looking even *remotely* half as good and shmexfully sleek and dapper-smooth and smolderingly charismatic as *this*, then, clearly) of some kind, and he’s lying astride the bed like that....with one gloved hand even draped over the LV briefcase with what a definite come-hither beckoning attitude and what seems almost a deceptively casual and expectant air, I suppose, as though he perchance has some secret curious and intriguing stashed away in there....something which he’s only waiting for the right and perfect moment to reveal, evidently, and mmmmmm, yes, goodness only knows perhaps just what it is he’s so tantalizingly and teasingly hiding like that, though to be sure there’s likely only one way to find out.... [​IMG]

....or ohhhhhh, yes, what about - a lovely little something and fine taste o’ the December issue of Vogue for instance, with that one pic of him in semi-profile like that, crisp white pants, black shirt opened right up to of course all the better and so gloriously expose....mmmmmm, chest....*mmmmmmmm*, nipple…. [​IMG]*senselessly and ecstatically fangasming all over again* Or for that matter, too, what about something from....let’s say, maybe the November 2003 issue of Interview perchance, what with that cover pic of him there on the beach or a rocky shoreline, presumably, clad in a shiny and shmexfully silvery jacket and what looks distinctly, at least to my covetous and hungrily, impatiently and greedily lustful eyes just at the moment anyway, like sleek black *leather* pants too, in which case, oh, heaven help me [​IMG] – and, oh, and....even the way in which he’s sitting, posing in this one too, oh, you know it *very* well indeed....all smolderingly intense and piercingly arresting-like, naturally....damp curls or merest little waves of hair so gently and handsomely sweeping over his brow in carelessly and casually, rakishly and endearingly come-hither, come-and-get-me, I-know-you-want-this fashion, there over his forehead too, *oh*....and mmmmmm, yes, what about perchance – at least one of those *other* equally choice and breathtakingly gorgeous, simply and pulse-poundingly heart-racingly, skin-tinglingly beautiful and ruggedly, rawly powerful pics from *inside* the Interview mag, too....mmmmmm, bared muscle-rippling and vein-teasing bicep....and ohhh, *sand*....and that’s probably as much as I can coherently say on it right now, I suspect.... *much ongoing lustful wanton droolage the whole time*

Or mmmmmm, yes, what about….a lovely little somethin’ somethin’ from the – Fall/Winter 2006 issue of the VMan mag, for instance, as I do seem to fairly vividly recall it anyway.... *lustfully covets her own dearly treasured copy, clutches it gladly and gratefully close*....can’t e’er be forgetting that bit o’ heavenly Haydenliness and lovely lusciousness, then, in any case – because, oh, let me see....mmmmmm, loose tie, pulled to the side....mmmmmm, crisp shirt opened right up at the collar, and all the better to of course just intimately reach right in there, ply one’s questing and deeply desiring, dearly savouring fingers past that tantalizingly, teasingly, come-hither open collar and then down, ohhhhhh, down, all the way down from there.... *deep, deliriously dreamy sigh* Yet certainly, then, I’d imagine there’s also much to be quite well said for, oh, let’s say maybe a little somethin’ somethin’ and fine treat indeed – from at least one other particular pic I can think of, and thus which I’d certainly not be at all opposed to, either [​IMG] – for I do, then, so distinctly seem to recall it involving....a hand lifted up to his face, and – a stripped-bare chest of *beautiful* magnificence, really....and pants slung intriguingly and very captivatingly, utmost temptingly low, lower still, I suppose....and, oh, maybe at least a certain amount of – something meant to perchance resemble....*engine grease* of some sort maybe, and yet....oh, and *yet*....how for some strange reason I just always tend to irresistibly think – of luscious, deep dark scrumptious *chocolate* instead when I see it on him, too, as likely as not....and naturally that only makes the pic still more *delish*, by my reckoning anyway. [​IMG] Yet basically, though, yes, I suspect I’d just be plenty happy, of course *beyond* thrilled and sincerely grateful and generally all warm and purry-pleased like, plenty well content on the whole, with fair *anything* and everything to be sure....*any* sort of Haydenliciously Happy Birthday pretty, then, in other words, anything and everything whatsoever, it’s just that I figured I might as well put in at least a few extra-special requests....just in case, I suppose, and at the very least surely nothing at all is lost by doing so. [​IMG]

And hrmmmm, well, I suppose if it perchance just happens to involve....let’s say an especially and gloriously bared chest, I suppose, a stripped-down and fully exposed physique, and....curlies, too (because, of course – the *fetish*, natch....and, oh, to this day I can still vividly remember a few especially choice and spectacularly up-close-and-intimately-personal hi-res pics in particular where he has those beautiful silky-soft and carelessly, casually brushed and *ever*-so-enticing fine curlies perchance just barely tickling his brow, let’s say, or teasing along the very tender nape of his neck or right beside his perfect ears, too....and ohhhh, yes, what a very great pleasure they were, to be sure, and methinks I still get all warm and deliciously, thrillingly tingly inside and fair in all the right places, at that.... *extremely coy smile* ....even just to remember it, clearly) - and....*eyes*, oh, and lips, full and luscious pillow-soft perfect lips besides.... *whimpers in involuntary pleasure and yearning* ....aaahhhh, oh, yes then, clearly *ever*-so-much the better and only all for the good, far as I’m concerned anyway. [​IMG] [​IMG] *blissing out all over again*

Dawn. (who already is gladly, gratefully counting this by far and away the most heavenly Hayden-happy Happiest of Birthdays one could likely ever have [​IMG])

jp-30 likes this.
  8. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Gkilkenny likes this.
  9. Zapdos

Jan 7, 2013
    this is not about you being women. plz, some of the people "harassing" you are women themselves.

harpua and jp-30 like this.
  10. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Ewan filming Miles Ahead in Cincinnati, Don Cheadle's Miles Davis biopic project

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From his Instagram:

[​IMG]

Gkilkenny likes this.
  11. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Is there any need for your sexism?

12. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    I'm not a boy. I'm a 40 year old woman.... and I think this thread is creepy.

13. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004
    Great pic's serendipityaey another movie to add to the list of want to watch.:D

serendipityaey likes this.
  14. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
  15. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    lol... if only we had an edit feature...

16. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
  17. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Double.

18. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Ewan looking awesome sucking sheep's balls.

Hope I'm doing it right.

harpua and Zapdos like this.
  19. Zapdos

Jan 7, 2013
    where's the first then?

oh lol never mind

jp-30 likes this.
  20. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Yum.... those look like some tasty balls.

21. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Seriously, the Long Way Down, and Long Way Around travel show / documentaries with Ewan and Charlie Boorman are ******* amazing. Well worth seeking out. Maybe they're on Netflix of Hulu or some other online provider.

Healer_Leona likes this.
  22. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    That's his motorcycle tour documentary, right? I've heard about it, but haven't watched,

23. jp-30

Dec 14, 2000
    Yeah, 2 or 3 seasons worth of it, highly recommended. So good, funny, humbling...

Best thing he's done since Trainspotting.

24. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    That's a bold statement.... gotta watch it now.

25. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    It's great Kristie, you should enjoy it!.

serendipityaey likes this.
  26. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I can't find the pic of Nic Cage as Ewan in Moulin Rouge.:(