main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond the Saga The Extended Series (My Work)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth Apocalypse, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Apocalypse

Darth Apocalypse Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2017
    This first post deals only with Fanfiction.The second one will deal with Roleplays and I'll give updates in this thread.This is listed as Beyond because the more will take place Beyond than Before or Concurrent. However,those will both be included in the actual series.

First off,this is divided into parts.The lowest parts are The Homage,Explanation Saga, and Miscellaneous Series. These make up the Multiverse Saga.This,the Earth Saga,and the Intergalactic Saga make up the Three Sagas.

Next,there is the standalones.The first is Star Wars Origins,a short story.The second is Point of View.There is
    little information forthcoming about either of these.

Then,there is the Old Republic Series.The first of these is the Old Republic Series. The First Book of this is called Hyperspace and deals with the origins of the Old Republic.I also plan on dealing with the Jedi and Exploration.

Finally,there is the standalone groups.The first of these is the Continuing Legends.The next is the Expanded Canon and only takes into consideration canon as of May 2017.The Last is The Films Continue and only takes into account movies 1-6.These are all done in a TV-book cross format.

Also,there is the Fan EU.This will be produced by fans and only takes the movies (1-6) as canon.This starts with an RR called Aftermath of Endor.After that,three planning threads will be created for the miniseries.These will be (predictably) Before,Saga,and Beyond.

Similar to how Star Wars had three "worlds" prior to the 2014 reboot,the Extended Series does as well.These are products created by me (Creator-Canon),products created by people working with me (Official Canon),and products that I let people make but aren't canon (Fan-canon or Fanon)

Sorry to the mods if this breaks any rules.

2. MartyAvidianus

MartyAvidianus Jedi Padawan star 3

May 14, 2017
  3. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Mod Post: I'm locking this thread as we only allow threads to be started here which contains prose of some sort. It is okay to start a thread with some-sort of introduction, but it has to be followed by some sort of fanfic. If you have any questions, please start a private conversation with me, or ask in the Fanfic Writer's Desk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.