main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Face Inside -AU-Xani/Ani/Obi Updated 2/20/03 COMPLETE!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by obi_ew, Dec 30, 2002.

1. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    HHP [face_blush] Somehow I missed this. Thank you! I'm always eager to turn someone to the Xanman side of the Force. [face_love]

Furball splendiferous!! :eek: I'm impressed! The Wookiee has been studying. :D Glad you took the time to not only read but reply. Hope you tackle the rest of the series and enjoy it as well. :)

2. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003

*walks in, hitting herself repeatedly*

This was it!!? THIS was the one I was supposed to read?!? Oh curses upon me!! Curses!! How could I start another??

*kicks self throughly*

[face_frustrated]

Well, I suppose this'll have to wait... :(

*wanders off to read the one she THOUGHT was this one....*

[face_frustrated]

Shavit.

3. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Jaid You have me curious which one you started with. I thought you'd read this and didn't like my Lightside Anakin. ;) Let me know if you do read it. Love to hear your thoughts.

4. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Heh. I THOUGHT I started "Live What You Learn" but I started this one, then I started LWYL, then I went on a trip and lost LWYL and now that I'm back, I started this one again!! :p

But I don't mind. :D It was so nummy!!! *happy scream*

Xan was so evil though... :( I almost cried. :_|

And and and, Anakin... I... I... *face twists*... I didn't hate him... (much)!!!!

:eek:

I mean, sure he totally was in perfect character through out the whole thing, about two chapters back he seemed... almost... human. :)

:D

So Ani's not THAT bad here.

Still would've liked him to be killed way back, when he was kidnapped by Xan but... O:)

Jivan sounds like fun! :D

:eek: And Obi getting mad at the Council!?!?! :D

YESSS!!

Oh gosh yes!!

My life is redeemed!! [face_love]

*dances off to read the sequal*

5. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    Jaid So thrilled you enjoyed! My version of Anakin goes through a lot of changes as the series progresses. This is AU so he never turns but does struggle with his weaknesses along the way. He turned out to be someone I actually liked by the time I was done. ;) Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the rest.

6. Agent_Jaid

Feb 21, 2003

Since you have the second volume locked... eh' I'll review here. :D

:eek:

WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE JUST KILLED LIL!?!?! GAH!! GRRR!! *froths at the mouth* DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!

*freaks out*

AND XAN IS STILL ALIVE?!??! HE HAS MORE LIVES THEN A DAMNED CAT!!!!! :eek: :_| :mad:

(I just had a caramel apple - sorry if I'm sugar highish [face_blush])

POOR JI!! POOR POOR JI!!!

BUT OBIWAN WAS COOL!! YES YES YES!! WHY CAN'T HE BE MORE LIKE THAT NORMALLY!??!?!?!?! :_|

*switches off capslocks*

:)

Well, it's becoming obvious that something has taken over Anakin's body, because he's not acting like Bratakin, but, that's a good thing!! :D

Please don't hurt him over much... :(

*whimpers*

:_|

:(

:D

*runs off to read the third one*

7. tangled_sphere

tangled_sphere Jedi Master star 4

Dec 28, 2003
    I couldn't resist stopping in. Xan! *sigh* This is wonderful o_e! :D And he has taken an interest in Obi-Wan and Anakin [face_love] Now I have something to read when I go through Eitan withdrawals. hehehe[face_devil]

8. tangled_sphere

Dec 28, 2003
    Ch. 3

"He has always managed to get under my skin.I don't like the emotions I feel when I'm around him." He admitted.

"The Darkside you feel.Powerful it can be.Seductive." Yoda explained.

Obi-Wan's face grew pensive.

"I'm worried Master Yoda.This anger that has been eating at me lately is...scarey.First at the Sith and now Xanatos." He said quietly.

[face_devil]

I can't wait for more Xaniwan [face_devil]

And great scene between Xan and Ani. I could swear he may be fond of Obi-Wan. [face_love]

9. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    I could swear he may be fond of Obi-Wan. [face_devil]

I'll let you in on a little secret when you're done. :D

10. tangled_sphere

Dec 28, 2003
    Ch 5

Oh, great scene with Obi-Wan attacking Xanatos... ;) I just love the darkness that is right under the surface with Obi-Wan, and I'm sure Xani sees it too...well maybe [face_love]

And Ani- He shouldn't be out late at night with Xani! [face_devil] Of course I can totally understand why... :D

I promise not to blame you anymore for my fascination with Xani but ummm...[face_devil]

I'll let you in on a little secret when you're done

You are EVIL! [face_love]

11. tangled_sphere

Dec 28, 2003
    Alright, I don't know what it was, the bracelet or the past they shared, but I just stayed up reading this.

I didn't want it to end o_e! :_| (But maybe that's a good thing because I would still be up) :p

I've got my Xan/ Obi fix, [face_love]

"You're mine little one! I warned you that one day you would have no choice but to stand by my side.Either that or watch everything and everyone you love be destroyed," Xanatos promised him.

And when Xan calls to him, there was no way I could go to sleep EVIL o_e!

[face_love]

12. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Thanks Padawan sis for directing me here! :D

o_e This was awesome!! Oh my goodness was it awesome! [face_love] And Jivan... :D So sweet!

Excellent story!! Loved how you handled Xan and Obi! That was great! And making Palps the lil cowardly underling! That was sweeeeeeeeeet! :D

13. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002
    ts Glad you enjoyed! And make sure you let me know how you're liking Somewhere. :)

Kynstar I don't know why, but I could have sworn you'd read the series. :p Thanks for reading and leaving a reply. I enjoyed writing this fic and the series that followed. :D

14. Yodan

Yodan Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2005
    Wow!

Obi and Xani... Hmmmm.... [face_thinking] o_O

:p

It was fun to see Palpatine in the subordinate role... [face_mischief] He deserves it!

This is such a great story, I had to save it from locked Oblivion!

=D=

EDIT: Oh... I got the 888th reply, do I get a prize!?!

15. obi_ew

Apr 14, 2002

[face_blush] Thanks! See, I began early with these two. :p

:*