main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Falcon's Lounge - the NEW Universal Social Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by IrishEyedJedi, Sep 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrandAdmiralV

GrandAdmiralV Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    Well, I'm going to ignore the non-alcoholic trend and have a hibiscus (that's cranberry juice and champagne, in case you were wondering).

Why not -- it's Friday!

I'm sorry that some of you have stressful workplaces -- sometimes I'm surprised I actually get paid for what I do, it's so much fun. :D

2. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    I got it since you were busy, Boss!

Welcome, Admiral! *goes to bar to grab the hibicus from Irish's waiting hands and take it to GAV* Here ya go!

3. Neo-Paladin

Neo-Paladin Jedi Master star 4

Dec 10, 2004
    Padiwan, you would me! :eek: I did no such thing! I was merely implying that it was exactly what Lusa would come up with on her own.

Thankfully I can't touch my ale till I finish these X-ray attenuation calculations...
    Gah.

4. IrishEyedJedi

IrishEyedJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 24, 2005

*Watches Z taking care of the costumers*

Hey if anyone sees Briman tell him I'd love to hire him as a Bouncer.

SkalenFehl - You are correct that this was inspired by our favorite smugglers ship, and thank you for letting me barrow some idea's from the GWG. You should just start the GWG 2.

*fills large mug of Sam Adams and takes a sip*

5. Zonoma

Jun 28, 2005
    *smirks* Really, now, Master... that ale would have done nothing more than get you better acquainted with our lovely new 'freshers. :rolleyes: Wouldn't have taken long at all and think of the fun you could have had trying to get me back! Too bad you spoiled it.

*yells over shoulder* "Hey, Rish! Neo needs a new Gizer!"

6. SkalenFehl

SkalenFehl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Instead of a bouncer I can just stand at the door for you and you don't have to pay me. I won't talk much anyway. I can just stand there and glare at people menacingly as the tall, muscular imposing figure that I am!

Check out my "don't even think about it" glare...

[evil_i'm_gonna_crack_some_skulls_glare]

Whadday think? Hey where did everybody go?

7. IrishEyedJedi

Apr 24, 2005

LOL SkalenFehl that sounds like a wonderful idea.

Z - Drinks up!

*slides drink down the length of the bar to Z*

8. Zonoma

Jun 28, 2005
    *sitting down with her Master and a blue milk, lifts her head to look at Skalen*

I'm still here, did you need another drink? There's food at the buffet, too. Well, there's no need to glare at me!

9. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Great place! Enjoying it so far...and lookit! Leona has swing in! Well met, m'Lady! I just hope I'm not overly dressed for this opening... *looks at black and silver dress and knee high fringed black boots* I even wore one of my love's cloaks! Though it's a bit too long...had to take off a few inches and hem it up. Hopefully he won't mind! [face_mischief] He has so many...didn't think he'd miss one! ;)

10. GrandAdmiralV

May 30, 2005
    For the first time in her life, GAV wonders whether she's underdressed since she's just wearing her standard uniform.... [face_thinking]

11. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    **oqidaun enters wearing orange plaid pajamas and gives a thumbs up to GAV's fashion statement**

I'll have martini--kinky, not dirty--bombay sapphire if you've got it. Please and thank-you.

I'm glad it's Friday.

12. IrishEyedJedi

Apr 24, 2005

LOL - well since we had a wedding to close the Fortress down I know some people might still be a little over dressed.

*looks down at her jeans and a t-shirt*

Were as I always love to dress down. ;)

13. GrandAdmiralV

May 30, 2005
    Hear, hear!

Considering how over-air-conditioned my office is most of the time, I could use that wool uniform in RL!

14. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    *rushes in late*

Sorry, I meant to check in here earlier, but I woke up late [face_blush]

What's up everyone?

15. IrishEyedJedi

Apr 24, 2005

*makes drink for oqidaun*

Here ya go.

*wipes down the bar*

[image=http://www.coruscantlibrary.com/images/zipe/cantina_meet.jpg]

Luke: I like this new Pub.
    Obi Wan: I must admit it is nice.
    Han: *to Obi Wan* I thought you were dead?

16. oqidaun

Jul 20, 2005
    One of the archives where I do research is notoriously cold. It can be 95 degrees outside with 80% humidity and you have to bring a sweater to sit in the reading room. It's so cold its miserable, especially for cold natured people like myself. One of the archival assistants is this ancient woman (we're talking late 80s early 90s) we call The Mummy and we've figured that the reason it's so cold (interestingly enough only when she's there) is to preserve her.

Danke for the 'tini, Irish.

17. Zonoma

Jun 28, 2005
    *to Irish*

Looks like a seance to me.

Hey, Wyn! Oqidaun!

18. oqidaun

Jul 20, 2005
    [face_devil] I've got the black candles if you need'em.

19. Zonoma

Jun 28, 2005
    [face_laugh]No thanks, I think I'll pass. I'm am just curious who they are trying to bring back! Since it's a bunch of guys, I'm guessing Alaya Secura.

20. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    *piles food on plate from buffet*

Yum!

*makes self coke with cherry*

Anyone want anything to drink? I specialize in virgin drinks..
    --Wynssa

21. Lola64

Lola64 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    Hello. I was walking by and noticed you play this cool game in this establishment.

A picture appears on the screen and you get to put a caption underneath. Neat.

Can anyone play?

[image=http://www.coruscantlibrary.com/images/zipe/cantina_meet.jpg]

Han: If you would have given me that 12,000 before we got to Alderaan I could have paid the electric bill.

22. GrandAdmiralV

May 30, 2005
    [face_laugh]

It's sad, though, how much energy probably gets wasted over-air-conditioning places. Oh, well.

I always have to bring sweaters to work. In fact, I'm wearing one right now.
    When I was in high school we used to burn black candles when we played D&D. I'm sure some people thought we were going straight to hell. [face_skull]

Speaking of which, what do you think of that new exorcism movie? I'm trying to decide whether to go see it -- it's been getting kind of mixed reviews, but I'm a sucker for even a mediocre possession flick. [face_devil]

23. Zonoma

Jun 28, 2005
    Lola!!!! *dances a jig at the appearance of her sister* You're here! Will you stay? Come more often? I love the caption game, too. And yours was great!

24. IrishEyedJedi

Apr 24, 2005

Z - looks like a seance! LOL

Lola, it's not really a game, we just randomly post pictures and throw captions underneath and try to make everyone laugh.

Wyn! Good to see ya.

[image=http://www.coruscantlibrary.com/images/zipe/ford-takes.jpg]

Han: A bit jumpy aren't ya kid.

25. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    You're not the only one -- I have to be at work every morning by 7 am too and two days this week I couldn't get to sleep until midnight or 1:30 am.. what's up with us?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.