main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Falcon's Lounge - the NEW Universal Social Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by IrishEyedJedi, Sep 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004

Yeah :( way behind I guess.. well that's cool that they had him on once. Oh man... Chris' older brother... that actor that played the 'bad' one??? Oh dude talk about a hotty!! =P~ When I saw that episode showing him trying to kill Chris. Oh my goodness :eek: That long hair... muscled arms.

[face_blush] OK I'll stop sorry... [face_laugh]

2. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Kyn, you have a thing for bad boys. Admit it. [face_mischief]

Wait, who's Chris? What does he look like? If he looks anything like his brother, sign me up!! =P~

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Hi, Master. I'm just starting viggie 4 and it's a lot more somber beginning than the others. I told April, my co-cr about the whole wine-glass-gesturing thing yesterday and she couldn't stop laughing. I like making people laugh. *sigh* Lucky that the office is dead. Here, no one's Jewish and we're all here, except two supervisors who are sick. Rish, I just talked to a very cute Irish lady and thought of you.

4. correllian_ale

correllian_ale Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 20, 2005
    My girlfriend made me put orange electrical tape down the center of the fridge shelves so they wouldn't keep eating everything I put in there. That and they were both brothers, and had lived together all their lives, so they were used to the hair in the shower drain, I wasn't. Ewww!

5. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Okay, I'm gonna do a J/TK songfic that isn't ultra-angsty like my Glory of Love series. Should I do 'Eternal Flame' by the Bangles or 'Accidentally in Love' by the Counting Crowes?

Someday I'll get off this 'ship, but not today...

6. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004

Hahah! Ew. Live and learn, eh? And then get Luv's. :p

I dread living with someone else. We're going to fight over stupid stuff and then get angry. Ah, life is sweet.

8-}

7. WynssaStarflare

WynssaStarflare Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 17, 2004
    Why stop writing a good ship that works for you? I'll write J/J even after canon does marries Jaina to someone else *knock on wood so that doesn't happen*

8. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    The first "married" fight we ever had was over a pudding pop. I'm an only child, so if you put something in the freezer and said "I'm eating that later" it was sacred, untouchable! Hubby was one of five. So you can imagine how fast food went in his household! Finders - eaters, that's the way it worked.

Well, he had the nerve to eat my very last pudding pop. I was so mad I was spittin' grits (a Southern term) and I blasted him.

Now, I just hide things on the bottom shelves because he doesn't like to bend. :p

9. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004

Oh yeah...bad me! [face_mischief] I can't help it! ;)

Nah Chris was shorter, leaner, dark hair instead of what Liam (crap...is that the name?? I can't even remember :_| it has been so long since I've watched the shows...) looked like. I soooo loved that baby they used for Piper and Leo. He was such a cutie!!!

10. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Yeah, you're right. I love Jacen and Tenel Ka. Those two pretty much got me back into SW after a dry spell. YJK rocks!

So, any idea which song I should use?

11. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    The baby was adorable! [face_love]

Hahahah... Now what would the Count say if he knew you were drooling over another man? [face_shame_on_you]

12. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004

*Shuffles feet* Oh I know... I know...shame on me.[face_shhh] Don't say anything! He gets grumpy when I do. He's so afraid I'll leave him for a younger man...

[face_laugh]

13. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    He may have to punish you tonight... [face_mischief]

[face_whistling]

O:)

14. correllian_ale

Jun 20, 2005
    When my then girlfriend/now wife first moved in together, she didn't understand the term "reserved" when you get up out of a chair. It's something my brothers and I did while watching a game or movie on t.v. If you left to go to the fridge, or the bathroom, it was understood that seat would still be vacant when you got back.
    In our first fight in the same abode, I both neglected to tell my wife this, and remember I never told my wife about it. She understood completely though after her first Thanksgiving at my mother's house. :D

15. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    I'm gonna tell on Kynstar! [face_whistling]

You're gonna be in so much trouble with your Sith Lord! [face_shame_on_you]

16. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004

Hahah! OUCH! Little family traditions... I'll bet your wife never forgot that little rule, eh?

17. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    No no no!! Don't Mama Vader!! [face_worried]

But then again... Baby Vader has a point... [face_mischief] His punishments deal with kidnapping and taking me far away from everybody. [face_thinking] I could use a good vaca...*ahem* I mean good case of discipline. Yep yep...[face_batting]

18. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Tell your Lord that you hear Morocco is rather nice this time of year. Beautiful beaches. And remember, he's not the Sith that has a problem with sand, so you're all set.

:p

19. correllian_ale

Jun 20, 2005
    Hahah! OUCH! Little family traditions... I'll bet your wife never forgot that little rule, eh?

I was encouraged to drop that rule after that initial arguement VM. Luckily, I haven't passed it on to my kids, looks around for signs of wife Yet!

20. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Oh you know which face I'd like to use right now, don't you, Kyn??? [face_mischief]

21. Kynstar

Mar 2, 2004
    Morocco? Hmmm sounds like a plan!!

Ohhh Mama Vader!! :eek: Why you lil devil you!! [face_mischief] Why of course I'd use it too! *snicker*

22. correllian_ale

Jun 20, 2005
    *jumps up and down pointing at Momma Vader*

Naughtiness on the board! Naughtiness on the board!

23. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

You may want to lock the door before you say things like that. You never know when she'll pop up! :p And then you'll be in so much trouble. [face_shame_on_you]

:p

Naughtiness on the board! Naughtiness on the board!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

24. Jennifer_Lyn

Jennifer_Lyn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 8, 2005
    *peeks sadly in*

left the tea kettle at home figuring this place would be closed. glad i got to stop in to bid it a fond farewell!

seriously folks, so glad i started coming in here. you're all great and the boards feel so much cozier!

[:D]

25. VadersMistress

Apr 7, 2004
    Make sure you stop by the Mod thread when it opens!

Here's a topic:

What was your favorite thing about this and the Fortress?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.