main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars THE FALL OF THE SITH... AU RPG

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by mmart23, Oct 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmart23

mmart23 Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Hurath, Bak-Neo

Hurath took note of Manixia's smile and his eyes widened as did his hope. *Maybe she likes me too*, he mused. Hurath smiled at Manixia's jest to Bak-Neo. "That's right, three's a crowd but fours just more for fun. So who are you inviting Bak?", Hurath inquired.

Bak-Neo looked to Manixia and said,"No way. I only hang out with our age group. If Yelsh were here it would be no problem but as it is there are no other girls in our class...only you Manixia". A weak excuse it may have been but the Zabrak youth was correct. He would have to take an eleven or twelve year old to the cafeteria if he was to bring a girl too and was far too proud for that.

After a pause Bak-Neo said, "Okay guys truce. I'll leave you too alone if you leave me alone".

Tag Manixia

2. spycoder9

spycoder9 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 23, 2008
    IC: Yelsh Amisha

?Sounds good, Master,? she told him, her heart beating in anticipation. She was partly frightened, but she didn?t care, because this was her master and she was going on a mission. She was also glad he had trust enough in her to let her fly alone, with no help.

IC: Lorria Akaron

As they marched along, murdering enemy droids with blaster shots and a lightsaber, Lorria wondered if they would ever reach the generator. ?This has got to be the way to the shield generator. Why else would the droid concentration be so high??, Cage asked over his shoulder to Lorria who was back to back with him.

?It has to be, Commander Cage!? she shouted over the blaster shots, and then took into mind the wounds from the last battle haunting her. She wished she hadn?t been so excited, because now she was losing energy. She concentrated on her apprentice, knowing she couldn?t fail him.

As they charged along, Lorria could hear a soft hum. She couldn?t believe their luck, because they were so close. Suddenly the droids swarmed them, coming from everywhere. She tried to twirl her lightsaber everywhere, but they were coming from the walls. She screamed as a blaster bolt hurtled into her shoulder, spinning her around. She screamed for Cage as she the droids were relentless. She screamed as a blaster but smashed into her face and she passed out.

OOC: Sorry for not posting as fast as I usually do, but I went sorta brain dead. I hope I wrote something very good! :)

3. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    IC: Anakin Skywalker

Anakin was not sure if Yelsh was paying attention to him so he again made eye contact with her and asked, ?Are you sure you can do this?? He did not want her to jump into something that she could not handle. Part of the Master's responsibility was to protect, nurture and develop their Youngling Padawans toward the trials of knighthood. This required full honesty Padawan's about their fears and sober limitations. Pridefulness had the potential to lead to death. And so Anakin pressed, ?If you need me to go over any of the controls again I have no problem repeating any portion of the training simulation. I need you to be solid before we fire up these engines and get rolling to Kamino?. He finished with calm, gentle, yet serious eyes.

Tag Yelsh

4. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    East Gethga ? South Hemisphere City State 401
    IC: Commander Cage

Commander Cage opened fire on a line of droids and shouted to his last two surviving clones,

?Cover me. I need to rescue the General?.

With that he rushed to her limp body, scooped her up into his arms and ran for cover. Knowing time was of the essence his troopers detonated a collective six EMP grenades which caused all droids within twenty meters to be stunned on spot. With the droids stunned, the clones opened fire destroying the remnants of the droids as Commander Cage patted Lorria?s face, gently encouraging her in his firm yet caring voice to awaken.

?Come on Lorria. I need you, the Republic needs you. Wake up and help me win this battle. If you don't get up now we'll be overrun by droids and all be killed, besides, I love you Lorria and I need the time to see if feel the same?,

he said in a whisper, removing his helmet his forehead pressed to hers.

Tag Lorria

5. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008

?Are you sure you can do this?? he asked her, and she nodded, but he kept on talking, ?If you need me to go over any of the controls again I have no problem repeating any portion of the training simulation. I need you to be solid before we fire up these engines and get rolling to Kamino?.

?Master, I am sure I am ready. We have went over everything, and I am starting to think you don?t really believe in me. If you do, then lets fire the engines up and go to Kamino,? she told him, and started heading to her Starfighter.

Her world was spinning, but surprisingly the only person on her mind was Commander Cage. She was absorbing his words, surprised and utterly in bliss. She loved him too, and when he laid his forehead to hers, she forgot all her Jedi rules.

She opened her eyes and shouted out, ?I love you too!? and then she pushed her lips to his, moving him closer. She noticed the other troopers trying to fight, but for now she was in a different world, a happier one. This was something she was going to teach her apprentice, that he should love.

OOC: Now I am back into the RPG mood, and am ready to head to Kamino!

6. 92SE-R

92SE-R Jedi Master star 3

Apr 15, 2005
    OOC: Sorry for the delay in replying. I was out of town for a NFL game

---

IC: Gorth

?No I am not here to challenge you to a duel. I am actually here to suggest that we work together in a peer alliance. I fear our competition has clouded our focus. I wanted to apologize for my part in taunting you and potentially holding you back. I actually can?t relate to any of the other students. They are unrefined, undisciplined, but you, well, more than any other Padawan, deserved to be taken as Master Anakin?s apprentice."

Gorth listened to Yan, and knew that he was sincere.

"Thanks, Yan, I appreciate it, but Master Skywalker chose his padawaan for a reason. Yelsh can learn much from him."

Gorth looked over at his data-pad, in a quick side thought.

"Now, for this alliance that you suggest... I think it could be fun. I know that we have been challenging each other to lightsaber combat for a few years now, but working together we might be able to improve both of our skills. Besides... I was doing some reading before you came in. I think I want to try and change my standard fighting form. Form V is good, and all, but I want to push myself a little harder."

Gorth paused for a second, thinking about Vapaad and the warnings that Master Windu had outlined in the beginning of the research material.

"So from now on we work together, for the benefit of each other and the Jedi Order?"

Gorth held out his hand, a gesture he knew most humanoids took as a sign of friendship and mutual respect. He waited to see if Yan would extend his hand, both of them shaking on the new arrangement.

Tag: Yan

7. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ Manixia

Manixia grinned as she replied,

"Deal, so, what are we having to eat then?" Manixia had realized that she was quite hungry, and hadn't eaten since breakfast that morning, having skipped lunch to practice with her lightsaber. She was happy that her cleverness had bested Bak's pride which forced him to drop the subject.

Tag ~ mmart

8. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post

Anakin smiled and said in an even tone,

?Very good Blue, I just needed to know you were certain about this. It?s the duty of a Jedi to know what they can do and do it as there is no room for doubt or for just trying to do things. To Kamino we go?,

he said climbing into the cockpit, and firing up the auxiliary power, before hovering above the ground, flying towards the atmosphere, heading into the outer atmosphere and launching into hyperspace towards Kamino.

Reaching out in the Force, Anakin spoke to Yelsh telepathically,

"Blue, we will talk using our minds through the Force. Just concentrate on what you want me to know and it will be said to me. This is my first teaching for you. The advantage is that our transmissions can't be intercepted. Neat trick huh? It is good to be a Jedi",

he mused with a smirk, as he took a short nap knowing he'd be in hyperspace for several hours.

Tag Yelsh

9. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    IC: Commander Cage

Cage smiled and returned the kiss, almost forgetting that he was in the middle of a war zone; almost. He extended his arm aimed and started to blast droid after droid aiming for the head. His two Clone Troopers did what they could but soon were overrun by the droids and were blasted to death. It was now up to Lorria and Cage alone. The Commander squeezed her hand and said,

?Come now love. Let?s destroy these last droids down to the very last one and deactivate the shield generator?.

He then let out a battle cry and charged the droids blasting them with all he had.

Tag Lorria

10. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    IC: Yan Altis

"That's right. We will be friends, peers and perhaps brothers in the Force. I foresee us even being Jedi Masters on the Jedi Council together someday. You and I are of a different breed than the other Youngling. We are to be legendary knights of lore. The archives will share of our exploits. It is our destiny to be lightsaber master guardians, with the wisdom of the sages and the understanding, knowledge and discernment of the Sentinels",

Yan finished proudly his eyes steady, with his chin up, knuckles on his hips and elbows bent.

He had a confident, if not naive smirk on his face as he hardly knew the trials of a knight as he was not even a Padawan yet.

Still, there was much compliment, hope and faith in his words. He hoped to inspire Gorth with them.

With a warm smile and a glimmer in his eye, Yan took Gorth's hand firmly and shook it.

Tag Gorth

11. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    IC: Hurath and Bak-Neo

Hurath smiled, looked to Manixia and said,

?I think we?re having Syrenium beef stew with Hyok noodles with seasoned Brey bread. At least that?s what it said on the calendar. And to drink my favorite Tiima fruit juice. That stuff is soooo good?,

he finished with a nervous shrug and grin as he looked at her for a response then away, then back to her since she was so pretty.

Bak-Neo added,

?I?m pretty sure your right H. Awesome, I love that juice too. Let?s go. I am soooo starving?.

Tag Manixia

12. Droitanis6

Droitanis6 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2008
    OOC: sorry for not being able to post for so long. i'm not sure whats going on with Vice at the moment so i'll post his later, but here is Veu's cause i remember whats happening with him

IC - Veu Hanquar

Veu was lost in thought the there was a knock on his door. He turned his head slightly and looked cver at the door. With a sigh he got to his feet, put his mask back on and walked over to the door. As he opened the door he saw Goron Maali, Gurag Joraw and Bovostanding there waiting for him

Tag - Mmart

13. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ Manixia

Manixia nodded, she felt that what they were having for dinner was pretty good, and replied,

"Sounds great, so, what're we waiting for?" Manixia was usually shy, but around people she knew, and generally cared for, she was much more open, and more, herself. She was also quite hungry, and with a start, began making her way to the Cafeteria.

Tag ~ mmart

14. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

Gorth listened as Yan spoke. He was an excellent speaker and Gorth could easily see him being able to rally people to any cause he chose.

After the two had shaken hands, Gorth sat back down on his bed.

"Can I tell you something, Yan?" he asked pausing for a moment.

"I am going to try to learn Form VII, Vapaad. I grabbed some information from the library that Master Windu had written, and I have been reading it for the past couple hours. I think that if we work together, I can learn to master this form of fighting style. You know, learn to properly channel my anger to be used for good, instead of for the dark side. It seems to be a fine line, but hopefully I will have a Master long before I get anywhere near that line."

Gorth let out a little chuckle.

His stomach rumbled a little bit, making him aware that he obviously had not eaten enough just a little while before.

"I'm getting hungry, you want to go get something to eat?"

tag: Yan

15. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008

?Very good Blue, I just needed to know you were certain about this. It?s the duty of a Jedi to know what they can do and do it as there is no room for doubt or for just trying to do things. To Kamino we go?, Master Skywalker told her, and her hopes rose again. He still believed in her.

As she took off, she felt proud with the ship in her hands. As she launched off through space and towards Kamino, she heard her master speak to her telepathically.

?Blue, we will talk using our minds through the Force. Just concentrate on what you want me to know and it will be said to me. This is my first teaching for you. The advantage is that our transmissions can't be intercepted. Neat trick huh? It is good to be a Jedi", her master said, and she laughed out loud in surprise.

?Master, this is very strange!? she said, ?And I love it!? she then calmed down and laid back, mimicking her master?s moves. She then searched her mind for any files about Kamino. None really popped into her mind except that clone troopers were developed there.

She enjoyed the kiss, and with that her whole body felt rejuvenated. With that she had her lightsaber in her hand, and she heard her love speak out to her.

?Come now love. Let?s destroy these last droids down to the very last one and deactivate the shield generator?. he told her, and charged ahead. She followed him, wishing her apprentice was here. But he wasn?t, and now she was caught up in a large fight. As she noticed the clone troopers were dead, her last hopes started to fade.

She leaped onto one wall, then leaped to another, slashing droids in her way. Her shoulder and other injuries were far behind her, and she felt invincible. She heard the hum again, and realized they were so close. Then she closed her eyes, using the Force to try to sense where it was coming from.

With that she opened her eyes, looked down, and pushed her hands down. The floor collapsed beneath them as she fell through, her soft whimper ignored between Cage?s screams and the droids? whirs. She looked ahead, and there was the generator, waiting for them. But before she could complete the mission, she had to find Cage, and that was going to be a challenge.

OOC: Where did the other master and apprentice go. I have notice their absense, and I am partly confused. Did they BOTH give up on this amazing RPG?

16. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Goron Maali, Gurag Joraw & Bovo

Goron looked to Veu and asked,

"What's wrong with you Veu? Why so down?"

Gurag and Bovo looked to each other and being comfortable in their friendship with Veu, they walked right into his room and took a seat on his bed looking around at his setup.

Bovo took a pause then said,

"You really were great today. It just wasn't meant to be for you to become Master Skywalker's apprentice".

Gurag pointed to Veu for emphasis and added,

"That's right, the Force has someone different and better in mind for you. We are sure of it".

Goron put one hand on Veu's shoulder and said,

"You need to firm up. If you mope like a baby no one will look to you as a suitable apprentice".

Tag Veu

17. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Hurath, Bak-Neo

Hurath, Bak-Neo and Manixia make their way quickly to the cafeteria, where some of the younger Younglings are in attendance. The aroma of today's special fills the air and Bak-Neo and Hurath both breath in and sigh in approval.

Hurath exclaims,

"Mmm...smells great!"

Bak-Neo then adds,

"Bet it tastes even better!"

Getting a spot in line, the trio is able to aptly get their tray of food and juice. After, Hurath locates an empty table and says, .

"This way guys."

Tag Manixia

18. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    Yan Altis

"Sure",

Yan said ready to listen as Gorth spoke. He felt much respect for the Trandoshan Force prodigy as Gorth explained his intention to learn the new lightsaber techniques he'd studied from a book by Master Windu in the library and his eagerness to master the technique and use it for the good of the Force. He smiled at the joke and laughed as well. Then after a pause he looked to Gorth and said,

"You have my word I will do what I can to help you get a hold on this technique. Through our new allegiance we will grow in the spiritual aspect of the Force as well as in the combat technique aspect of it. And have a friend and confidante in the process".

He nodded as Gorth asked if he was hungry and said,

"Conveniently it looks like it is about dinner time. Let's go eat."

Tag Gorth

19. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post

Anakin found the nap and meditation most helpful as his mind was troubled by the most recent events, by the fact that he had nearly betrayed the Republic and given in to Palpatine?s tempting offer, due to his fear of losing Padme. He was totally convinced that Padme was going to die. Her possible death consumed Anakin, fueling him to do anything to prevent it. Even betraying and helping to destroy the Order, if that would have been Palpatine?s bidding. That Anakin was so close to the edge of darkness rattled him at the core. *Be focused Anakin!*,, he heard Master Windu?s voice whisper to him through the Force. Anakin nodded and realized that he still had much to learn about self-control, especially with regard to making sure his emotions were not controlling his actions. He needed to grasp his center as it was necessary to guide both him and Blue. Besides although he was tested, he did not fail and instead was a hero to the entire Republic, the ultimate Champion of the entire conflict as he uncovered the truth of Palpatine's grand ruse and with the aid of Master Windu slew the Sith Lord, Darth Sidious aka Supreme Chancellor Palpatine. He smiled, his eyes closed as he thought instead about his wife Padme and their future child. Then he noted R2 beeping at him and a light buzzing on the sensors. His craft was exiting hyperspace. He was within range of Kamino.

?Yelsh, hear me, young one. It?s time to awaken from your Force meditation. You have done well Blue. I can foresee you reached out far into the peace and understanding of the Force. I would not have awoken you from your slumber if it were not for the fact that we have arrived just beyond the orbit of Kamino, Follow me to docking tower A12?.

With that Anakin penetrated the atmosphere of Kamino and piloted his craft through the world?s constant vicious storm, its battering winds and rain, as he soared alongside the massive flying water beasts, making his way to the aforementioned docking bay where he landed his craft, powered down and hopped out of his craft, waiting for Yelsh to do the same. He left R2D2 in the starfighter as he did not require the astromech?s assistance on this mission.

Tag Yelsh

20. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Post
    IC:Commander Cage

Commander Cage pressed on blasting through the droids, with uncanny vigor, refusing to fail his call to victory. Warily, he noticed that Lorria was nowhere in sight and it disturbed him. He hoped deep down in his heart that she was okay as he was unable to see her, yet alone even moderately keep up with the dashing, eye-blurring lightning Jedi speed of Lorria. As he made his way down the long corridor he noted a pathway where the floor had given out. Carefully he descended the slope, his helmet vision turned to nightvision to see in the near-darkness. He noted a female figure in the distance. He began to run towards the figure with great speed, noting within seconds that it was Lorria.

"Lorria my love. I am here. Thank the Force you are alright", he said removing his helmet to embrace her and kiss her. After breaking off the kiss and embrace he said,

"Now shine, my dear. Destroy the generator so that we can eliminate the outer defenses, gain the upper hand and finally end the Separatists' claims here and free this world of their tyranny."

He mused that perhaps with this world free of Separatist rule that many others would soon be free as well and that the Clone Wars would be at an end. The Clone Troopers would then be free to live normal lives. Cage would have a normal life, hopefully one with his Lady Lorria at his side.

Tag Lorria

OOC: I wish I knew. They are gone without a trace. They have not responded to OOC on the group page or PMs. I am not sure what other measures to take?

21. mmart23

Sep 3, 2009
    GM Re-Post
    Inside the Command Center

Led by the Dug Jedi Padawan, Republic Captain Vice, Blaze, Slash and the three other clones stealthily moved around the command center with their blaster rifles at the ready. From the rear close to fifty standard droids, ten Super Battle droids and two Destroyer droids approach the compound as reinforcements, the Separatists' last efforts to keep the compound from falling to the Republic. The droids began to open fire. Taking cover, Blaze, Slash and the troopers take aimed blasts at the droids, committed to holding the rear. It was what they were commissioned by Lady Lorria and Commander Cage to do and they would not fail. They couldn't. The stakes were just too high.

Tag Vice

OOC: Hope this helps you get Vice involved!

22. spycoder9

Jul 23, 2008

After Cage spoke to her, she eyed the generator, then slowly closed her eyes. Drawing on all her strength, she eddied the Force through her body and into her hands, slowly moving them. As all the Force power built up in her hands, she blasted the generator. As it shattered in a shower of metal and sparks, Lorria dove to Commander Cage, collapsing on the group heaving. With a sigh of great relief she looked at him and laughed out loud.

Her meditation was troubling, because she kept worrying. Then she reached a point where she just laid back, and peace came over her. She giggled softly as she thought of her youngling friends, who were probably at the Temple waiting to be chosen by a Knight or Master.

?Yelsh, hear me, young one. It?s time to awaken from your Force meditation. You have done well Blue. I can foresee you reached out far into the peace and understanding of the Force. I would not have awoken you from your slumber if it were not for the fact that we have arrived just beyond the orbit of Kamino, Follow me to docking tower A12?. her master said, and surprised her but she regained her structure.

As she got into the atmosphere of Kamino, she started to notice all the blue. It must have been waters, she thought. As she noticed the docking tower, she picked up speed, and landed softly, wondering where her master was.

OOC: Do you think we find other players for their characters? I think it would be intresting to have them play....

23. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC ~ Manixia

Manixia sat down happily and looked to her two freinds, seeing that they would greatly enjoy the food. After a small period time of eating, Manixia decided to make small talk.

"You know, guys, despite Yelsh being chosen by Master Skywalker, I have a major feeling that we still may have a chance to be chosen as Padawans, for what we know, we might be chosen by some other master, like Master Kenobi. I think if I had a choice, I'd choose to have Master Kenobi, I don't know exactly why, but I feel he'd be the best master for me..."

Tag ~ mmart

24. Dark_Philosopher

Dark_Philosopher Jedi Youngling

Jul 13, 2009
    I noticed a distinct lack of enemies for the Jedi to deal with, and so, with mmart's permission, here's my character:

GM Approved

Name: Vento Stratus
    Species: Human
    Homeworld: Jabiim
    Eye Color: Dark Green
    Hair Color: Chestnut
    Skin Color: Pale
    Appearance: Reaching a height of 2.1 meters (roughly 6 foot, 7 inches), Vento is a towering bear of a man with a thick musculature and pale skin earned by years of hard labor on his cloudy, waterlogged homeworld.
    Position: Recently promoted to the rank of General by the Confederacy's Ruling Council as a check on the late General Grievous' political and military power within the CIS.
    Main Weapon: Blastech DL-44 Heavy Blaster pistol
    Alternative weapon: Heirloom vibrosword that had belonged to Alto Stratus.
    Possessions: Not much beyond his weapons and his clothes. Vento leads a surprisingly spartan life for one so highly ranked.
    Ship: Heavily modified Providence-class Star Destroyer Lucid Voice (sister ship of the Invisible Hand), and the battered remnants of the Confederate 3rd, 6th and 7th Fleets (stationed at Sluis Van, Bpfassh, and Clack'dor VII respectively)

Biography: Like his late cousin, the infamous Jabiimi Separatist Alto Stratus, Vento was born and raised on the gloomy, rain-soaked world of Jabiim. Like many Jabiimi, he came to resent the Republic and the Jedi for ignoring his homeworld's plight as the planet was repeatedly ravaged by pirates and slavers over the years. When the Separatist movement began, the Stratus family was one of the first to take up the Confederacy's banner. When war broke out, Vento fought alongside his cousin, helping to drive the invading Republic from his home in one of the bloodiest and costliest Republic defeats of the entire war.

Bolstered by the reputation of Alto, who'd died during the final push to evict the Republic and the Jedi, becoming something of a martyr to Separatists across the galaxy, Vento joined the Confederate Navy and advanced quickly. The need for competent commanders (and the short life-spans of incompetent ones) meant that by the time of the attack on Coruscant, Vento was in command of a decent-sized flotilla of Separatist warships. Shortly after that disasterous mission, the Separatist Council promoted him to the rank of General, hoping to use his family's name and reputation as a rallying point for the Confederacy, simultaneously filling some of the gap left by the death of Count Dooku, and countering the growing power of the violently unstable General Grievous. He was placed in command of Separatist forces in the strategically vital Mayagil and Sluis sectors, based at Sluis Van, Clack'dor VII and Bpfassh.

More recently, with the confusion caused by the sudden death and disgrace of Chancellor Palpatine, Vento has managed to break the Republic siege of those three worlds, allowing desperately needed food and medical supplies to be brought from Bpfassh to it's starving neighbors. The small victory, and the new influx of people, droids and war material has breathed new life into the besieged CIS forces, despite the death of General Grievous, lending credence to the possibility of a Confederate recovery from its recent string of crushing defeats.

Personality: Vento Stratus' political views could be described as Libertarian to the extreme. He believes with fanatical certainty that all beings must be completely free to achieve their potential. As such, he tends to take issue with the Republic, whose system he describes as "Uniting every world under one banner so that everyone can be ignored or interfered with equally." With the history of bad blood between Jabiim and the

25. 92SE-R

Apr 15, 2005

"You have my word I will do what I can to help you get a hold on this technique. Through our new allegiance we will grow in the spiritual aspect of the Force as well as in the combat technique aspect of it. And have a friend and confidante in the process".

He nodded as Gorth asked if he was hungry and said,

"Conveniently it looks like it is about dinner time. Let's go eat."

Gorth motioned for the door.

"Good I'm hungry."

As he and Yan left his quarters, they chit chatted a little about the other younglings, a litte bit about the different dreams they had of what they would do when they became Knights, and a few other things. They finally arrived in the cafateria and Gorth noticed some of the other younglings from their group huddled together and eating.

Both he and Yan made their way through the line, Gorth grabbing some chopped up nerf and other things as he went down the line. He spotted a table on the other side of the eating area, away from the other younglings he knew so well. He didn't really feel much like talking to a group of them at the moment, as he was enjoying his time with Yan. Gorth didn't really have any close friends in the Temple, and Yan was about as close to a best friend as he had come so far.

"Yan," he said looking back, "I'll be over at the table over there." He finished pointing to the table he spotted.

He walked over there and sat down, already eating his food by the time Yan came up on the other side of the table.

"So," Gorth asked, "if you could pick any Knight to be your Master, who would it be and why?"

Gorth took a drink of water and waited for Yan's answer, knowing that it was one just about every youngling practically knew by heart.

tag: Yan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.