main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC the false charity problem.

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rainbow Serpent, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    I came across this article in a magazine a few weeks ago that was about how Lucifer/Satan came to be depicted the way he is today, with the horns and pitchfork and whatnot. I can't find the exact article, but I Googled up another one that basically says the same thing: https://thetemplarknight.com/2012/10/29/how-the-devil-got-his-horns/

http://www.estadosecular.com/wp-con...pollinare-nuovo-ravenna-italy-6th-century.jpg
    So yeah, that guy in the grayish-blue on the right, that used to be Satan.

2. Rainbow Serpent

Rainbow Serpent Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2018
    im not going to post much today because i'm busy but

Tom Leonard in Ponchatoula this guy has a degree

he wrote this
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...le-ring-ritually-raped-up-to-25-children.html

now that i have background check this guy I'm am definitely supporting him has a degree
    https://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf/2018/08/____is_republican_attorney_gen.html

Leonard is currently the Speaker of Michigan's House of Representatives. Prior to being elected to the House of Representatives, he worked as a prosecuting attorney in Genesee County and an Assistant Attorney General. Some of his legal experience informed his policy priorities as House Speaker.

Leonard received his Juris Doctorate degree from the Michigan State University College of Law.

he is a politician that i'm definitely going to support now. he is an assistance district attorney
    https://www.republicanags.com/candidates/tom-leonard/
    Tom served as an Assistant Attorney General, and as a prosecutor for Genesee County, where he prosecuted some of Michigan’s most dangerous criminals while assigned to the Special Crimes Division in Flint. He established a particularly strong record in law enforcement of defending senior citizens from those people who would attempt to do them harm.

He was elected as the state representative of the 93rd District in the Michigan House of Representatives in November 2012 for Clinton County and portions of Gratiot County. He ran on a platform of standing strong for conservative principles and was true to his word in opposing the Obamacare expansion in Michigan, fighting the spread of Common Core, and voting for conservative social policy.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  3. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Wuagyl, I have an undergrad degree; a postgrad degree, and a postgraduate diploma.

Do you believe me?

SuperWatto, Chewgumma, jp-30 and 2 others like this.
  4. Rainbow Serpent

Rainbow Serpent Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2018
    i have been told that having a degree means your credible. what do you consider credible

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Not confusing a Tom Leonard who writes for the Daily Torygraph with a Tom Leonard who is running for office in Michigan?

Also, not spending hours on Google looking for grotesquely detailed articles about sadistic whackos in sadistic whacko activities.

6. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Hey is this thread totally about Satan?

Hell and fire was SPAWNED TO BE RELEASED!!

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  7. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
  8. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000

Ender Sai likes this.
  9. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    He can't do videos, guys... no headphones.

10. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    He cannot do videos because Satan crashed YouTube. Prince of the air and all that.

11. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Well that explains the constant ad pop-ups.

12. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    A harrowing tale of Satanism in America.

Young Rural Man Suspected of Satanism

http://www.factualnewsonlinedaily.org/omgsatanisminamerica

"Back in better days, teenage rebellion amounted little more than chewing gum in school or refusing to eat brussel sprouts. Now, in these culturally decayed times, it appears our troubled youth are turning Satanism for their 'kicks'.
    At the local library, one particular youth was observed spending literally hours on the public computer looking up page after page of stories and websites featuring Satanism. "He was enraptured," said one librarian. "When I confronted him about his computer usage, he claimed that he was doing research. When I asked him what the research was for, he said to put information about Satanism on a science fiction website!"
    A troubling story, indeed. When we asked Professor Professorson, a credible man with many degrees, he said "Even if he believes that he is warning people about Satanism, what he is really doing is spreading the idea of Satanism far and wide. People that never would have given the slightest thought to worshipping Satan might decide that serving the Dark Lord is the only way. Yes, this one young man may very well singlehandedly spark an upswell in Satanic worshipping!"
    We can only hope and pray that he is wrong."

13. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
  14. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    Come on rainbow snake, bump it up. Could we make our articles less rapey and more Beelzebub?
    OMG, remember Beezle? Dude, are you a Beezel sock?

15. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
    I am a nazi.

Grammar one but nonetheless a nazi.

Iron_lord and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  16. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Ok Adolf. Get ready for being punished by Lucifer
    [​IMG]

BigAl6ft6 and Master_Rebado like this.
  17. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  18. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    Much like Lucifer, this thread has fallen from the great heights of its opening post. Brought down to the depths of the pit are we, where we may ponder our fate at leisure.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  19. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
    Navel gaving time.

Iron_lord likes this.
  20. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Can we talk about abortion in this thread? Because abortion am wrong. It is murder.

Murder of perfectly good satanic zombie unlife. Murder caused by a revive spell. Because revive kills zombies. That makes abortionists is magic users, who am also evil.

Satanic. Zombie. Death.

Full stop.

Not the death of something human. A death of an satanic zombie. That's murder. It's wrong.

And yes, scientifically speaking, vitro clinics are creating (a perfectly mad science term) satanic zombie unlife just to kill a percentage (100% is a percentage) of it with zombie killing revive spells.

Which is wrong. And (mad) science. Because saying something makes it both science and true.

21. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    It is the opposite for us. When we started worshipping satan together, we'd do so three or four times a day sometimes. These days I'm lucky if I get to worship satan once a week.

I think I know the next JCer to go backpacking in a warzone.

Chewgumma and Rylo Ken like this.
  22. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I've never looked at it from this perspective

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  23. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    Satin. We worship satin. It's the gentle fetish. Also there was a typo in my post. I wrote "new couples are always welcome," but I meant "nude" - nude couples are always welcome.

24. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004

Satanic Knights in White Satin.

Iron_lord and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  25. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    I've been visiting this seitan cooking club lately. Look what you can do with seitan.

[​IMG]