main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC the false charity problem.

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rainbow Serpent, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    summoning demons with the corrupt and unholy power of condiments

Chewgumma, SuperWatto and Alpha-Red like this.
  2. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    just saw this movie for the full thing the first time a few days ago. My favourite bit, no joke, involved Satan

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    heels1785 likes this.
  3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Haha, love that movie, though it made me think of this one

[​IMG]

which I'm now going to watch.

I have just discovered these two are side by side in my bookcase of dvd/blurays

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  4. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Sounds like the will of Satan!

Darth Punk and Healer_Leona like this.
  5. Rainbow Serpent

Rainbow Serpent Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2018
    this might be my last post on this thread and it explains why Satanist create so many false charity and I am going to create another thread but its going to be created after some steam blows over and I need to somehow find a video that I watched in my atheist years or else it wont make sense.

lions international is a false charity that is said to help people

Melvin jones the creator of the charity is a mason who believes in the false charity philosophy

"In keeping with the Masonic 'false works' philosophy, he also believed that, "You can't get very far until you start doing something for somebody else.""

https://www.favosity.com/lions-club.html

it is a reliable site in the 8 ways to see if a site is reliable
    it source were they got there masonic info and it is the official masonic page and masons are experts

2. Look for Sites With Expertise
    You wouldn't go to an auto mechanic if you broke your leg, and you wouldn't go to the hospital to have your car repaired. I'm making an obvious point: Look for websites that specialize in the kind of information you're seeking. So if you're writing a story on a flu outbreak, check out medical websites, such as the Centers for Disease Control, and so on.

8. Check the Links
    Reputable websites often link to each other. See which sites the website you're on links to. Then go to Google and enter this in the search field:

link: http://www.yourwebsite.com

This will show you which sites link to the one you're on. If lots of sites are linking to your site, and of those sites seem reputable, then that's a good sign.

https://www.thoughtco.com/gauging-website-reliability-2073838

favosity sourced were they got there info and its a masonic site so it is credible
    http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/jones_m/jones_m.html

this guy is an expertise because he was one of them he disgust his evil pass
    http://mywickedwickedpast.blogspot.com/2008/07/about-temple-of-set.html

this make 90 percent of my stuff credible

7. Avoid Anonymous Authors
    Articles or studies whose authors are named are often—though not always—more reliable than works produced anonymously. It makes sense: If someone is willing to put their name on something they've written, chances are they stand by the information it contains. And if you have the name of the author, you can always Google them to check their credentials.

5. Check the Date
    As a reporter you need the most up-to-date information available, so if a website seems old, it's probably best to steer clear. One way to check—look for a "last updated" date on the page or site.

3. Steer Clear of Commercial Sites
    Sites run by companies and business—their websites usually end in .com—are more often than not trying to sell you something. And if they're trying to sell you something, chances are whatever information they're presenting will be tilted in favor of their product. That's not to say corporate sites should be excluded entirely. But be wary.

people in my area there's only one internet company which is hughes net hughes ne has a monopoly in my area. the satalight which hughnet rents only has so many gb thus they can only give people so many gb video use gb faster than a suburban with gas and I share it with 4 people so... I don't have a phone so I cant watch video with data like other people :(

im going to expose lions international evils in another comment I am busy and cant finish this comment

6. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Economist.com isn't trying to sell you anything except the best reporting with a small-l liberal bent that money can buy. You can trust them.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  7. Outsourced

Outsourced Force Ghost star 5

Apr 10, 2017
    oh praise the (dark) lord

BigAl6ft6, DarthIntegral and Diggy like this.
  8. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    This site is a .net, so no need to worry.

9. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Perish the thought.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  10. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    My dude, you have to learn how to number points in sequential order

[​IMG]

11. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    That and late capitalism. But. Whatever.

12. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    That implies it will end, and that's silly. So no, they're increasingly pushing the idea that social democracy is what the world needs now.

13. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    SOCIAL. DEMOCRACY. NOW.

starfish and Diggy like this.
  14. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I always thought Frederic Jameson was on to something by pointing out "latest capitalism" was a better term but good luck trying to convince people that pessimism and impossibilism are cool and good. Or that Frederic Jameson had a point.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
  15. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  16. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    Don't do it kid! Everyone knows the sequel is almost never as good as the original.

Let's just cherish the good memories this thread has brought.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  17. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    To be fair, it gets confusing if you have eight points to communicate but you want to leave out nearly half.

1. Look for Sites From Established Institutions

The internet is full of websites that were started five minutes ago. What you want are sites associated with trusted institutions that have been around for awhile and have a proven track record of reliability and integrity.

4. Beware of Bias
    Reporters write a lot about politics, and there are plenty of political websites out there. But many of them are run by groups that have a bias in favor of one political party or philosophy. A conservative website isn't likely to report objectively on a liberal politician, and vice versa. Steer clear of sites with a political ax to grind and instead look for ones that are non-partisan.

6. Consider the Site's Look
    If a site looks poorly designed and amateurish, chances are it was created by amateurs. Steer clear. But be careful—just because a website is professionally designeddoesn't mean it's reliable.

18. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    This is Satan speaking.

19. mrsvos

mrsvos Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 18, 2005
    Careful, he's likely to invite you to 'get thee behind me Daveed'!

20. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I cannot wait for this thread's sequel, though I must admit I'm looking ahead just a bit and absolutely horrified by the trainwreck that will cap the trilogy.

BigAl6ft6, FatBurt, Alpha-Red and 2 others like this.
  21. Rainbow Serpent

Rainbow Serpent Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2018
    i would not call it a sequel but it has arrived
    https://boards.theforce.net/threads/nephilim.50050434/

lion international evils
    its top member stole 1.7 millionn dollars
    http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/i-t...ld-attorney-accused-of-stealing-clients-money

4-year-old Bement man is accused of stealing more than $10,000 while serving as treasurer of the community's Lions Club.
    http://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2013-05-08/bement-man-accused-10000-theft-lions-club.html

they make good money

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Lions-Clubs-International-Salaries-E8920.htm

its a cult

then there is this is so freaky

fema is a charity now who would have guess.

you guys are in for a treat ever heard of fema camps:>

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  22. Chewgumma

Apr 14, 2009
    Aren't fema camps where they vaccinate children with autism and force them to conduct hexes against Donald Trump?

23. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Did you just promote your other thread by bumping this one?

lol

24. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003

I assume you saw that on the youtubes?

25. Chewgumma

Apr 14, 2009
    I would have done if the liberal cabal in charge of Google hadn't censored infowars in an attempt to hide the truth from the sheeple! :mad: