main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC the false charity problem.

Discussion in 'Community' started by Rainbow Serpent, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Rainbow Serpent

Rainbow Serpent Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2018
    no

fema camps

2. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Wait. I thought you couldn't watch YouTube videos?

3. Rainbow Serpent

Aug 23, 2018
    i watched this stuff years ago and i just typed it into youtube and picked the first video watch bits of see if it says want i want then post it and i got headphones now

watching youtube video uses a lot of gb and hughs net has a monopolyin my area and the satalight that hughs net rents internet from only has so many gb. three months ago you coud only have 20 gb now its 50 butit cost extra
    https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/myAccount-and-Billing/HughesNet-Satellite-SUCKS/td-p/89611
    https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/hughesnet-germantown-maryland-c481437.html

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  4. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    How do headphones help your data cap? Your story is all over the place.

Are you frightened of running afoul of your ISP or are you afraid of luring Satan to your location with the noise you make?

5. Rainbow Serpent

Aug 23, 2018
    i should have been more clear when i mentioned it for the first time'

data is not gb if i had a phone this would not be a problem

6. Chewgumma

Apr 14, 2009
    I think you just fried my brain.

7. FatBurt

FatBurt Sex Scarecrow Vanquisher star 6

Jul 21, 2003
    I'm not drunk enough to deal with this thread right now.

8. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    I still love that it hasn't sunk in yet that all he's doing is promoting Satanic charities. Where exactly do you think he believes he's posting?

Chewgumma likes this.
  9. Rainbow Serpent

Aug 23, 2018
    Where exactly do you think he believes he's posting

i dont understand what you said

and i have gotten a lot of incriminating stuff on them since you were here

Melvin jones the creator of the charity lions int is a mason who believes in the false charity philosophy

"In keeping with the Masonic 'false works' philosophy, he also believed that, "You can't get very far until you start doing something for somebody else.""

https://www.favosity.com/lions-club.html

and this

anyway on with the fema camps

this guy goes more in depth on there evils

10. blackmyron

Oct 29, 2005

11. Chewgumma

Apr 14, 2009
    The colourful serpent was blissfully ignorant. Believing that the fact that he was wearing headphones was enough to protect him, Rainbow indulged in youtube videos. "After all," he thought to himself, "I'm enlightening the masses through the popular medium known as 'The Star War.'" However, dark and sinister forces began to stir, aroused by Rainbow's flippant disregard for his ISP's data cap.

12. Rainbow Serpent

Aug 23, 2018
    im just uploading certain peoples videos on fema campsi should have posted these videos first i have only watched the first 30 secons of each vids that iv been posting some a bit more

coffins what are they for

13. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    What are the credentials of the creator or creators of these videos?

FatBurt likes this.
  14. blackmyron

Oct 29, 2005
    vampires to sleep in

15. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    I'm pretty sure Rainbow Serpent is going to be President of the United States in a few decades, if we make it that long. Or at least Secretary of State.

16. Rainbow Serpent

Aug 23, 2018
  17. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    There is nothing about “video from a semi-popular YouTuber” or “pastor who preaches the gospel” that passes any credibility test.

The top 2 on that credibility test link are by far the most important. If the “source” does not pass those two, I don’t consider it credible at all.

18. Rainbow Serpent

Aug 23, 2018

what do you think of the video that i just posted.

Look for Sites From Established Institutions

The internet is full of websites that were started five minutes ago. What you want are sites associated with trusted institutions that have been around for awhile and have a proven track record of reliability and integrity.

Such sites may include those run by government agencies, non-profit organizations, foundations, or colleges and universities.

2. Look for Sites With Expertise
    You wouldn't go to an auto mechanic if you broke your leg, and you wouldn't go to the hospital to have your car repaired. I'm making an obvious point: Look for websites that specialize in the kind of information you're seeking. So if you're writing a story on a flu outbreak, check out medical websites, such as the Centers for Disease Control, and so on.

who would you consider an expertise on this subject. and only youtubers that are huge have established institutions

duck and go which is a google alternative has lots of Walmart cage photos
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Dude, seriously.... listen to anakinfan... she knows what she's talking about.

20. Rainbow Serpent

Aug 23, 2018
    alright i will listen to him these fit the new credible scale

Expert

experts a cop talks about it

expert fema employee

institution a news network

21. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    AF is a woman, and you can't just call somebody an expert and expect to be taken seriously. What makes them experts?

22. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    If the YouTubers in question are experts, their information will be reported by news outlets which existed in print prior to the advent of the Internet, or in academic journals which have been peer-reviewed.

The TV station in question could be considered credible if it also has print information for people who are, you know, literate.

Juliet316 likes this.
  23. Rainbow Serpent

Aug 23, 2018
    is that not what i just did a video of a police officer talking about this stuff
    a person interviewing a fema worker an abc reporter and a video which has clips from abc news Bernie sander that cnn person and obama

24. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    You can't watch videos, right? So, are you just posting these random videos you find, but don't watch?

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    YouTube did not exist before the Internet.

Where is the same information as reported by The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, or a more localized newspaper that was in publication prior to 1990?

Where is the same information as peer-reviewed and published in an academic journal by an accredited university?

Where is the same information as published by a website ending in .gov prior to 2017?